+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Space, New Technologies and Better Living

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Space, New Technologies and Better Living

[Mod Note: This thread originated from posts in the The Space Economy and Space Politics: News and Developments thread per the request in post # 13, Hervé]

==============================================

So this thread is more for info that is in the public domain from the various Space
    agencies in the US, Russia, China ,Europe , India etc ?

A couple of interesting articles I saw recently , if this is not what you mean let me
    know and I'll delete. Some of the threads are open to interpretation but you seem
    to want to keep this to specific parameters which is fine , only we can interpret
    these differently at times....

TESS: NASA on the hunt for new planets beyond our solar system NASA is mapping Exo planets

Published on 16 Apr 2018
    Over 3700 exo planets have been discover of which 50 plus
    are Earth sized in the Goldilocks zone not to hot or cold....

Nasa planet-hunter set for launch

By Jonathan Amos BBC Science Correspondent, Cape Canaveral
    16/4/18

The US space agency is about to launch a telescope that should find thousands of
    planets beyond our Solar System.The Tess mission will go up on a Falcon rocket
    from Cape Canaveral in Florida and survey nearly the entire sky over the course of
    the next two years. It will stare at stars, hoping to catch the dip in brightness as
    their faces are traversed by orbiting worlds.

Tess will build a catalogue of nearby, bright stars and their planets that other
    telescopes can then follow up.

read more...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-43544205
    ==================================================

NASA’s New Satellite TESS Will Look For Undiscovered Alien Worlds | Mach | NBC News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amWoSSfzuiY
    Published on 16 Apr 2018
    TESS or the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite is scheduled to lift off from the
    Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida on Monday, April 16, at 6:32 p.m. EDT.
    NASA’s hope its that it will help us finally find undiscovered worlds that could
    harbor extraterrestrial life.

Science Briefing for NASA's TESS Mission on SpaceX Falcon 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zPuashuEfE
    Published on 15 Apr 2018...( 54 mins seg )...
    Mission scientists take part in a science news conference for the TESS mission
    that SpaceX will launch on a Falcon 9 rocket for NASA.

Rolls-Royce and Boeing invest in UK space engine

By Jonathan Amos
    BBC Science Correspondent
    12 April 2018

Reaction Engines Limited (REL), the UK company developing a revolutionary
    aerospace engine, has announced investments from both Boeing and Rolls-Royce.

read more....
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-43732035
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th April 2018 at 12:13.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Cara (17th April 2018), dynamo (20th April 2018), Jayke (17th April 2018), Justplain (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (17th April 2018), Nasu (17th April 2018), william r sanford72 (21st April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Space, New Technologies and Better Living

Another tech development that is being engaged using satellite technology is quantum communications. The Chinese are quite advanced in this tech, having recently launched satellites using this (prevents hacking).

Sources tell me that quantum communications is the means used by the ETs to instantaneously talk to each other across the cosmos. Someday we should be able to tap into the galactic chatter.

https://m.phys.org/news/2016-08-chin...jor-space.html

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cara (18th April 2018), Jayke (17th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Every time I hear or read about the 'need' for humanity to colonize another planet, or developing this 'space economy' nonsense, I'm reminded of what the Iargans had to say about humanity's desperate state of affairs here on planet Earth.
    http://rune.galactic.to/iarga.html

(Iargans) "... We wish to give you proof that you are being observed by intelligent alien races who know you so well they are able to communicate with you, but refrain from doing so. We live in the perhaps desperate hope that people exist who, with this information, will be able to understand the reason for our reluctance.”

(contactee) “And what is the reason?”

(I) “You do not have the values, the ethics, of a developed civilization. Because of this, the human race has, as yet, no chance for eternal survival. It blocks the way to cosmic integration.”

(c) “I shrugged my shoulders. I had never heard of 'cosmic integration'. They also began to irritate me. I found them a little too arrogant. “You regard us as children then?”

(I) “No, an adult does not blame a child for the fact that he is not yet grown up.”

(c) “But you do blame us for something? And what is that?”

(I) “Any English speaking Negro, Chinese or American Indian can give you the answer.”

The conversation was not going exactly the way I had imagined. I had to think of something else and at the same time be careful that the contact was not broken. I was afraid that they would climb back into their saucer and that I would never see them again.

(c) “I think I understand what you mean. May I ask a couple more questions? This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.”

(I) “That is correct. The present generation will not have the chance again.”

(c) “Answers to my questions seem to me to be much more important that the block of metal.”

(I) “Your insight surprises us. The answer to carefully selected questions is certainly much more important.”

I was surprised that they agreed to my request so quickly and easily; they suddenly seemed much more friendly.

(c) “In that case, I would like to know what your spacecraft looks like and, more important, how it is powered.”

(I) "You disappoint us with this question about technical knowledge. The most dangerous natural law governing the development of an intelligent people states: a highly technological society does away with all discrimination or self-destructs. To supply technical information to a people like yourselves is a serious crime against the cosmic laws. The last thing that you need is technological information to increase the gap between your intellectual development and your almost nonexistent social development. Carry on playing with your Mars probes for the moment, as half of your world's population lives in poverty and hunger. The only information you need lies in the field of societal standards."

I was terribly disappointed. There went my dreams of learning breathtaking technical discoveries.

(c) “I am afraid that very few people would be interested in that kind of information.”

(I) “We are afraid so too.”

(c) “When do you think the time will be ripe to give us information about space travel?”

(I) “The cosmic isolation of an intelligent race can only be lifted when the minimum culture level has been reached; we call it 'social stability'”.

(c) “Hmm... and this conversation, then?”

(I) “We feel ourselves justified because of your actions, in supplying certain small pieces of information which will set the present generation to thinking.”

(c) “What do you call a socially stable culture?”

(I) “We could give you the answer, but we doubt that you would understand it.”

In Unity, Peace and LOVE... (the prerequisite qualities of a 'socially stable culture')
    Last edited by Kindred; 18th April 2018 at 01:36.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bruno (18th April 2018), Cara (18th April 2018), Daozen (19th April 2018), Justplain (18th April 2018), mountain_jim (18th April 2018), Ol' Roy (20th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Point well made, Kindred. It should be noted that this drive to expand human presence into space is part of the corporate fascist deep state's design to utilize space as a profit centre for mining, energy, etc., while escaping Earth bound taxes or oversight. Also, they desire to railroad humanity into AI controlled transhumanism.

In rebuttal to those snarky aliens i would say, 'how about giving me tech that would feed and house the world in an environmentally sustainable way?' That would give us peace and love. I'd bet they'd have some sarcastic comeback to that too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cara (18th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    (c) “I shrugged my shoulders. I had never heard of 'cosmic integration'. They also began to irritate me. I found them a little too arrogant. “You regard us as children then?”

(I) “No, an adult does not blame a child for the fact that he is not yet grown up.”

(c) “But you do blame us for something? And what is that?”

(I) “Any English speaking Negro, Chinese or American Indian can give you the answer.”
    Great, an SJW extraterrestrial with no in-depth understanding of American history, only the Marxist gloss.

First of all, "Native American" is a term that covers several different tribes and ethnic groups, not some monolithic civilization. They were already warring and taking each others' land for hundreds/thousands of years before the first Europeans arrived.

Secondly, they were experts at torture. Most everyone has heard of scalping, where natives would cut the tops of their enemies' heads off and wear them on a belt as war trophies. Less people are aware of other forms of death they employed, including cutting someone's eyelids off and burying them up to their necks in fire ant nests.

Third, Europeans didn't show up and just instantly begin wiping out all the natives. The history between Europeans and natives has evolved over more than 500 years, and many natives integrated into American society. It's estimated that at least as many natives integrated and raised families with early Americans as were killed in the hundreds of years of constant warfare.

Fourth, the idea of blaming all warfare upon the colonists/Americans is also biased and historically inaccurate. When the first three English ships arrived at Jamestown, their first contact with natives was not a dialogue, but a barrage of arrows from an ambush as they were returning to their ships after disembarking for the first time upon the land. So they were literally under attack from natives from the very first day they arrived, and nonetheless they were able to establish and maintain enough of a peace afterwards that John Rolfe was even able to marry the daughter of Chief Powhatan, who had himself just brutally conquered many tribes in the same area in the years preceding the arrival of the English.

Fifth, there are still Native American reservations all over this country to this day, when we have had countless opportunities to force them to assimilate as would have been the norm in most societies all over the world. There are even 11 in my state of Virginia, the earliest of the colonies, and none of them are federally recognized as far as I know. No one forced the colonists/Americans to create these reservations.

So maybe someone should ring up this alien again and tell it that whatever "critical theory" Marxist university it attended did not do it justice in the history department.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Great, an SJW extraterrestrial with no in-depth understanding of American history, only the Marxist gloss.
    Thinking like this (divide and conquer, i.e.; such as judging that an extraterrestrial race is an "SJW") is what has gotten humanity into it's current state. If you would read the entire book I think you'd come away with a different opinion... but, that's probably expecting too much. Justplain: The book is well worth the read, and your point is addressed by them early on as well as elsewhere. (That is the purpose of providing the link - to allow anyone the have access to Knowledge for the expansion of their Consciousness. This is also one of several themes within the book in question)

I Will suggest the fact that ANY of 'us' are discussing the Idea of expanding humanity's current level of EXTREME dysfunction into 'space' and elsewhere, is hubris beyond the extreme. Our society has not even achieved the first Syllable of the word "Civilization" - we are barely 'organized', and not very well at that. Know that there have been Many interactions with 'non-locals' since the time humans first colonized this world. Here's a link to some of those 'stories'. Note that some are in English, some are Not. An ongoing theme in them is that All advanced civilizations Do Away With Money... and the resultant corruption of the human soul that ensues. (caution - there is a rather loud soundtrack that plays when opening the page - the control for it is typically at the top left of the screen)
    http://www.galactic.no/linkmap.html

In Unity, Peace and Love (for, without these precepts, humanity is doomed to self-destruct)
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thinking like this (divide and conquer, i.e.; such as judging that an extraterrestrial race is an "SJW") is what has gotten humanity into it's current state. If you would read the entire book I think you'd come away with a different opinion... but, that's probably expecting too much. Justplain: The book is well worth the read, and your point is addressed by them early on as well as elsewhere. (That is the purpose of providing the link - to allow anyone the have access to Knowledge for the expansion of their Consciousness. This is also one of several themes within the book in question)

I Will suggest the fact that ANY of 'us' are discussing the Idea of expanding humanity's current level of EXTREME dysfunction into 'space' and elsewhere, is hubris beyond the extreme. Our society has not even achieved the first Syllable of the word "Civilization" - we are barely 'organized', and not very well at that. Know that there have been Many interactions with 'non-locals' since the time humans first colonized this world. Here's a link to some of those 'stories'. Note that some are in English, some are Not. An ongoing theme in them is that All advanced civilizations Do Away With Money... and the resultant corruption of the human soul that ensues. (caution - there is a rather loud soundtrack that plays when opening the page - the control for it is typically at the top left of the screen)

In Unity, Peace and Love (for, without these precepts, humanity is doomed to self-destruct)
    Kindred, i dont mean to rain on the parade that 'benevolent' aliens may be out there. However, if one looks at the confusing trail of abductions and mutilations, one has to realize that there are atleast a sizable portion of ET's that are malelovant. If you dig a little deeper, and examine Truman Cash's research, and others (ie. See Camelot interviews about greys and reprilians, or see David Icke's work) one finds that ETs have been screwing up humanity for eons with fake religions and insidious secret societies, as well as actively brainwashing the population via abductions and other means.

So, if the purported 'benevolent' ETs fail to acknowledge this evil ET interference, then my suspicions are immediately raised. For them to accuse us of being uncivilized, and yet not admit to the extremely negative 'uncivilized' influence of evil ETs, then this quoted 'ET communication' is a con job. They are implying that its our immaturity, and that's the reason that we are screwed up, when more likely its because of extraterrestrial meddling. This sounds like a psyop, either ET or deep state sponsored.

Not interested in exploring that communication at all.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Jayke (19th April 2018), Universoul (19th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Point well made, Kindred. It should be noted that this drive to expand human presence into space is part of the corporate fascist deep state's design to utilize space as a profit centre for mining, energy, etc., while escaping Earth bound taxes or oversight. Also, they desire to railroad humanity into AI controlled transhumanism.

In rebuttal to those snarky aliens i would say, 'how about giving me tech that would feed and house the world in an environmentally sustainable way?' That would give us peace and love. I'd bet they'd have some sarcastic comeback to that too.
    Here's your snarky comeback, as requested : It's called a solar dehydrator. Or a hydroponic farm. We throw away half of our food, and spend 3-4 billion dollars a day on ciggies and booze. If we continue spending money on cigarettes + alcohol while people starve, we will not enjoy any open contact with advanced civilizations. There are tons of innovative farming devices coming out, and scant attention is paid, even on Avalon. I've given up posting them.

Under no circumstances are we getting off this planet, especially when you factor in that the 'space economy' is largely about laundering money for other activities. We're most likely living in a simulacrum anyway.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Universoul (19th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Here's your snarky comeback, as requested : It's called a solar dehydrator. Or a hydroponic farm. We throw away half of our food, and spend 3-4 billion dollars a day on ciggies and booze. If we continue spending money on cigarettes + alcohol while people starve, we will not enjoy any open contact with advanced civilizations. There are tons of innovative farming devices coming out, and scant attention is paid, even on Avalon. I've given up posting them.

Under no circumstances are we getting off this planet, especially when you factor in that the 'space economy' is largely about laundering money for other activities. We're most likely living in a simulacrum anyway.
    Daozen, please see my response above to the supposed 'benevolent' ETs. If humanity wasnt getting so royally screwed around by ETs, how much of our problems, and neuroses, would evaporate? Most, if not all, in my opinion.

If you are somewhat familiar with David Icke's work, or other research about malelovant ETs, like Karla Turner's, you will realize that the most influential of the socalled 'elite' are under some sort of mind control from psychopathic sources, particularly secret societies. Truman Cash's research discovered that evil Plieadians are behind the largest evil secret societies (ie. upper levels of masons). These mind controlled minions have infiltrated the highest levels of business, government, military and intelligence agencies, which bring us our endless wars, false flags, gmo poisoned food, etc., etc.

So, please give this 'we are so terrible' guilt trip a rest. Given the circumtances with this evil ET meddling, we are fortunate we havent blown ourselves up. But, wait, they wouldnt let us blow up their farm (they harvest us constantly, why else all the abductions and mutilations?), now would they?
    Last edited by Justplain; 19th April 2018 at 14:53.

16. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think we're terrible. Plz don't put words into my mouth or distort what I'm saying. I have high hopes for the human race. But right now, we need to take stock of our situation as objectively as possible. Not trying to guilt trip anyone, just advocating for sobriety and personal responsibility on a planetary scale. Asking for technology to feed the world while we throw away half our food doesn't make any sense to me.

I agree that the human race has been messed around with for millenia. We all walk around in a fog, and I have some sympathy for how difficult daily life is for everyone. But my sympathy will change nothing. We still eat junk food, waste money on lottery tickets and useless entertainment. We all do. I drink cider sometimes. I suggest only that people take control of their destiny and divert 10% of this wasted money to helping local innovators. 10% of daily cigarrette and booze spending reallocated voluntarily to crowdfunding would equal 300 million USD per day. But we don't do that. And our lack of action gives rise to the globalists/Satanists strongest argument: "They dont' want to be free."

You've got your opinion, I have mine... but look at the outcome over the last 5-10 years. The alt media community has been promised technology, money and benevolent contact from a host of self-appointed prophets and contactess, and nothing has ever come of it. Why should this time be different? The Matrix is just dangling carrots to distract us from our own power.

On the other hand, there's dozens of new technologies being released right now, and little interest is shown by the alt media.

There are good ETs and bad ones, I'm sure... but looking around, I see that the human race has a lot of freedom and scope to innovate on its own terms, at its own pace. That opportunity is not being taken.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Okay, Daozen, i am all ears for hearing about new tech that we are supposedly ignoring. Here's two i have heard, though they take too much doe to implement (so give us something simple to do).

And by the way, no one in my family smokes, we rarely buy or drink booze or lottery tickets.

So, here are two techs to save the world, but would be hard to fund:

1) Geothermal energy: drill down a couple of km (where its quite hot but not lava) and pipe down a fluid with a lower boiling point than water (would acetone work?), then use the steam to turn electrical turbines.

2) Ocean Water Desalination: take sea water, mix in nanoparticles that contain magnets and the nanoparticles attach to the sea salt, then use electromagnets to extract the salt. What's left is 'activated' fresh water that is cheaply produced, and also has healing properties.

18. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not judging anyone here. My family drinks sometimes... I go to the cinema and spend money on guitars. Humans have a right to stretch out and enjoy life. Im just saying that the "good humans oppressed by evil governments" story we tell ourselves is only half true, when you consider the money we spend on building our own prison.

New technology: 3-D Printing, Aeroponics, Hydroponics, Dry farming, Vertical Farming, Indoor farming, rooftop farming, UV water filtration, Longevity technology, algae fuels and foods. Desalination is fascinating, especially micro-scale desalination. Geothermal sounds alright, but Im most interested in solutions for less than 1000USD, or even 100USD, as I don't want to rely on big business to get round to fixing the world.

Now I wonder why the space industry or alt media intel pundits are not mentioning any of this new technology?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Justplain (19th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Daozen, perhaps we should start a new thread on new tech for living better? It would be worthwhile to chronicle some of these inventions. Like you, i am particularly interested in tech that is affordable on an individualized personal scale that can make our lives more independent, etc.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Daozen (19th April 2018), Hervé (19th April 2018), Universoul (19th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Thank you @Justplain, that would be helpful and keep this thread on course.

Mods - please could you help and move the discussion on new tech for living better?
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Hervé (19th April 2018), Justplain (19th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Kindred;1220564]
    I have a response to this but for the sake of staying on thread I'm going to send it privately instead.

Very interesting post above about various elements vying for control of the space industry.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 19th April 2018 at 09:28.

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kindred, i dont mean to rain on the parade that 'benevolent' aliens may be out there. However, if one looks at the confusing trail of abductions and mutilations, one has to realize that there are atleast a sizable portion of ET's that are malelovant. If you dig a little deeper, and examine Truman Cash's research, and others (ie. See Camelot interviews about greys and reprilians, or see David Icke's work) one finds that ETs have been screwing up humanity for eons with fake religions and insidious secret societies, as well as actively brainwashing the population via abductions and other means.

So, if the purported 'benevolent' ETs fail to acknowledge this evil ET interference, then my suspicions are immediately raised. For them to accuse us of being uncivilized, and yet not admit to the extremely negative 'uncivilized' influence of evil ETs, then this quoted 'ET communication' is a con job. They are implying that its our immaturity, and that's the reason that we are screwed up, when more likely its because of extraterrestrial meddling. This sounds like a psyop, either ET or deep state sponsored.

Not interested in exploring that communication at all.
    That's a good and sobering post. A lack of greater perspective is always a red flag with "channeled" or similar information. We should be suspicious of any messages that don't acknowledge the negative manipulation of human history. That guilt trip is part of the psyop and is as old as the oldest fire and brimstone religions... Of course the opposite extreme would be too much focus on the negative influences and using it to fear monger. We have to learn to filter for the messages that are spoken objectively and with our best interests.

On one hand it's simple self responsibility to get our mess together before trying to spread elsewhere. Tend to our roots instead of seeking endless conquest and expansion. If we healed ourselves and got our acts together here and now we'd probably find it easy to expand into the universe because we'd be in a better state of flow with it. At the present there is a lot of fighting against the flow of the universe, the higher power, truth, or whatever you want to call it. There's a lot of resistance to block and fight it, to create a pocket world in the darkness where psychopaths can be gods. Out of touch with the loving light so they need to feed off of those they entrap in their games.

On the other hand it's clear to see that humanity has been mislead for a long time. It's like hitting someone and then blaming them for the bruises, or giving a weapon to a child when you know full well what's going to happen.

It's not a black or white issue as if all humanity's fault or all some negative influence's fault. We can certainly strive to awaken and take as much responsibility for ourselves as possible, while recognizing there are bigger bullies on the playground who still yet may be big enough to push us around in some ways. We're continually learning to strengthen ourselves.

The dim soul development of negative entities is disproportional to their technological ability to mess with the 3D universe. As if they could be us in the future if we're not careful. As if their example is a warning for younger species like us to not follow in their footsteps because being that cut off from the light of soul is a miserable existence. If some people feel bad that they eat meat then imagine how you'd feel if you had to farm/manipulate/destroy entire civilizations to survive. Even for entities without conscience it can't be a pleasant existence. As if they're prisoners to that negativity even more so than the species they entrap, and for whatever reason they're that far in the darkness to begin with.

That's assuming there are negative/archonic entities manipulating the planet. It does seem that things are being intentionally mislead in negative directions for the human species, and has been throughout history.

I do agree that we are at a powerful time in our collective timeline and what we do now and what we do next is very important. To that extent I think it's great that anyone wakes up and takes this opportunity of here and now seriously. With discernment of course when any kind of channeled information is being used to inspire oneself. There's often a lot of dirty bath water and agendas mixed with the messages put out there today.
    Last edited by Universoul; 20th April 2018 at 02:11.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Justplain (20th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Very interesting point, Universoul. Indeed, humanity doesnt want to become like our ET manipulators. I believe it was Dan Burisch who claimed that all the EBE's he ever had contact with (i believe he worked in Area 51 and examined saucer crash survivors), gray type creatures, were Earth humans from the future (they had left Earth eons before in their timeline). Although these gray future humans had bigger brains, used telepathy and could perform some kind of telekenisis (i believe), they were very sicklish looking. I believe they became troglodytish from being underground for an extended number of generations. These folk were also the products of the deep state's future population.

So, i have no desire to reincarnate as a gray, who apparently have a top down hive mind social structure. Sicklish looking, they lack personality or independence.

So, you are right, we dont want that future. Humanity needs to make hard choices now. We need to throw off the shackles of a corrupt topdown system headed by psychopaths who are likely under malelovant ET control.

I believe that the game has shifted sufficiently that humanity may be able to avoid the fate of the grays. But we also dont want to become the deceitful Plieadians either, who seem to be in concert with the grays, reptilians and mantids. Perhaps we have to chart our own course. And that likely means taking more responsibility for ourselves. Insisting on more participatory democracy is a start, and insisting on honesty and transparency from our elected officials is another positive step.

I honestly think the best future for us is one that is decentralized where technology helps us be independent but not transhumanized. This would need tech like 3-d printers that become extremely versatile, as well as some form of cheap clean energy.

Anyway, our future seems to be ours to choose, despite the negative influence of the malelovant ETs. So, we're up to bat. Let's hit the ball out of the park.
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th April 2018 at 02:07.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Universoul (20th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting point, Universoul. Indeed, humanity doesnt want to become like our ET manipulators. I believe it was Dan Burisch who claimed that all the EBE's he ever had contact with (i believe he worked in Area 51 and examined saucer crash survivors), gray type creatures, were Earth humans from the future (they had left Earth eons before in their timeline). Although these gray future humans had bigger brains, used telepathy and could perform some kind of telekenisis (i believe), they were very sicklish looking. I believe they became troglodytish from being underground for an extended number of generations. These folk were also the products of the deep state's future population.

So, i have no desire to reincarnate as a gray, who apparently have a top down hive mind social structure. Sicklish looking, they lack personality or independence.

So, you are right, we dont want that future. Humanity needs to make hard choices now. We need to throw off the shackles of a corrupt topdown system headed by psychopaths who are likely under malelovant ET control.

I believe that the game has shifted sufficiently that humanity may be able to avoid the fate of the grays. But we also dont want to become the deceitful Plieadians either, who seem to be in concert with the grays, reptilians and mantids. Perhaps we have to chart our own course. And that likely means taking more responsibility for ourselves. Insisting on more participatory democracy is a start, and insisting on honesty and transparency from our elected officials is another positive step.

I honestly think the best future for us is one that is decentralized where technology helps us be independent but not transhumanized. This would need tech like 3-d printers that become extremely versatile, as well as some form of cheap clean energy.

Anyway, our future seems to be ours to choose, despite the negative influence of the malelovant ETs. So, we're up to bat. Let's hit the ball out of the park.
    I didn't know about Dan Burisch but will look him up, thanks. That's an interesting take that the greys are one possible future for the human species. There's a lot of spiritual type info out there that says we have higher selves too. I guess it depends on the path we choose. It seems there are more and more people waking up and doing work along the path of growth, despite the epic regression being thrown at humanity.

I think your point about decentralization is important too. The less dependent people are on the "system" the better. A world in which crisis' over basic necessities aren't artificially pushed would be nice.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Justplain (20th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)
    I think your point about decentralization is important too. The less dependent people are on the "system" the better. A world in which crisis' over basic necessities aren't artificially pushed would be nice.
    I think this really is the core of the problem.

How much personal freedom do we want to give up in the name of the "collective good," and how much will we rely upon the advice and orders of others as opposed to our own inner voices?

People often talk about the "prime directive" from Star Trek, how if an advanced alien civilization shows up, it can destroy a more primitive culture just because people lose their personal motivations for growth and look to the ETs to solve all their problems instead, almost reverting to a child-like state of dependence.

Perhaps humanity is in a phase comparable to adolescence, where our "parents" have left us to learn and develop on our own, but are still watching with interest while we begin to figure out what is going on around us. But I also agree that just because a race of ETs has more tech doesn't mean they can't also be evil by our standards.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)
    I think this really is the core of the problem.

How much personal freedom do we want to give up in the name of the "collective good," and how much will we rely upon the advice and orders of others as opposed to our own inner voices?

People often talk about the "prime directive" from Star Trek, how if an advanced alien civilization shows up, it can destroy a more primitive culture just because people lose their personal motivations for growth and look to the ETs to solve all their problems instead, almost reverting to a child-like state of dependence.

Perhaps humanity is in a phase comparable to adolescence, where our "parents" have left us to learn and develop on our own, but are still watching with interest while we begin to figure out what is going on around us. But I also agree that just because a race of ETs has more tech doesn't mean they can't also be evil by our standards.
    Voice from the Mountains, from the research I have read, humanity has been left on its own since atleast the fall of Atlantis. In fact, we haven't been on our own, it's much worse, we have been, and continue to be, manipulated and 'farmed' by malelovant ETs. The trail of abductions and mutilations is just the tip of the iceberg.

Why do you think ETs have such huge bases underground and underwater here on Earth, as is widely reported? Its because they are cultivating their biological 'farm' in which we are the most valuable livestock.

These ETs are extremely advanced in technology, though apparently no more advanced than us ethically or spiritually. They can step outside of time, matter and energy. We dont have a real clue about how much we are being manipulated and 'harvested'.

To give you a better idea of how bad it is, i recommend you read the research of fellow Avalon member Truman Cash. He has written two free research documents on memory recalls of abductees, including himself and his family, as well as others. His work is available from links in his posts, or i can post them again if needed.

So, imho, we are actually quite fortunate to be in a position to possibly choose a direction of more independence, given how oppressed we really are. And we REALLY need to choose correctly here because to make the wrong choice would be a complete disaster for our species.

It does not matter what these sh%theads think in the wealthy classes, or anywhere in the cabal or intelligensia, we have to demand our freedom and independence from this fascist juggernaut. We need to demand healthy organic food. We need to demand clean uncontaminated water. We need to demand honesty and honor from elected officials. We need to demand to know the sponsors of all research. We need to demand technology that makes us more self-sufficient and independent.

I cant emphasize enough how important it is for us to demand all these things of ourselves and our society.
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th April 2018 at 14:16.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), section9 (22nd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast