+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Space, New Technologies and Better Living

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Space, New Technologies and Better Living

I'm not quite that blackpilled on things, Justplain. It is an undeniable fact that the general trend of living conditions is one of improvement over the last several hundred years, and especially since around 1800. In fact our living conditions have improved so much in the West that we have major problems of people becoming too soft and weak from a lack of adversity, expressed in everything from systematic laziness to obesity, problems that most of our ancestors would have wished they had. "First world problems" as they say.

If we were completely at the mercy of malevolent entities then I do not believe we would have been allowed to advance so much in knowledge, technology, and comfortable living standards. It is obvious to me that there are forces working for our benefit as well, whether they're extraterrestrial or purely human or however one wants to imagine them.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Angry Re: Space, New Technologies and Better Living

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I'm not quite that blackpilled on things, Justplain. It is an undeniable fact that the general trend of living conditions is one of improvement over the last several hundred years, and especially since around 1800. In fact our living conditions have improved so much in the West that we have major problems of people becoming too soft and weak from a lack of adversity, expressed in everything from systematic laziness to obesity, problems that most of our ancestors would have wished they had. "First world problems" as they say.

If we were completely at the mercy of malevolent entities then I do not believe we would have been allowed to advance so much in knowledge, technology, and comfortable living standards. It is obvious to me that there are forces working for our benefit as well, whether they're extraterrestrial or purely human or however one wants to imagine them.
    Voice from the Mountains, i may be jaded, and i believe we are more compromised than you might imagine, however i can see some room for optimism. Like i said in the next previous post, in many ways it IS amazing that we apparently may have a choice right now as to our future.

Improving quality of life is an interesting point. Unfortunately, we have yet to realize the impacts of gmo food, with glyphosate, will have on our life expectancies. Also, the long term impacts of vaccinations, chemtrails, pharmaceutical drugs, etc.on current lifespans also has yet to be realized. I have friends who have developed serious ailments long before i would have expected. I would suspend judgement about how 'far ahead' we really are in that department, and although the generation of the survivors of the 2nd world war have had longer lifetimes, following generations may not be so fortunate, unless we make the proper choices now.

The malelovant ETs have such an upper hand on us. They can 'harvest us' without kidnaping us, because they can step outside our space/time continuum and yet poke right thru it. I know, its happened to me.

I dont want to be an alarmist, or fear mongerer. I am just trying to discuss reality here. I have heard it said that 'the further you develop spiritually, and psychically, the more the bad ETs are interested in you'. So, perhaps us having a more sophisticated, liesure lifestyle suits their purposes.

Until we can defend against their assaults, they have us where they want us. Perhaps because we do have divine spirits, that is a factor in their apparent inability to totally subdue us. And maybe thats why the evil ones try through occult black magic to extract our 'consent' to being enslaved.

We are currently in very grave danger of being railroaded into becoming transhumanized cyborgs controlled by artificial intelligence. We need to become sensitized to this threat and take the appropriate countermeasures, such as eating organic foods, not listening to their advertising propoganda, and certainly no electronic implants.

David Icke warns about this threat. I agree with him. We may have some divine help, i have also personally experienced that, but i strongly sense that 'saving this ship' is our collective responsibility. I guess thats the price of freedom of choice.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Improving quality of life is an interesting point. Unfortunately, we have yet to realize the impacts of gmo food, with glyphosate, will have on our life expectancies.
    You should read about how commoners lived during the medieval period, for comparison, and what their life expectancies were.

Quote I have friends who have developed serious ailments long before i would have expected. I would suspend judgement about how 'far ahead' we really are in that department, and although the generation of the survivors of the 2nd world war have had longer lifetimes, following generations may not be so fortunate, unless we make the proper choices now.
    In the long run, we still have made massive improvement, and to try to downplay or ignore that is not a strength to your argument. Again, compare to the common people of the medieval period. Complaining about not reaching the average modern life expectancy of nearly 80 years old would definitely make those people envious.

If they have had us completely enslaved from the start, whether you think they are harvesting "loosh" or whatever the theory is, then we would have never improved upon Sumerian times. We would have never been allowed to advance to where we are now. They can't be completely evil and yet nice enough to allow us to improve our condition so much at the same time.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

If I am to believe all I have learned here on Avalon, then there are many different "agendas" being played out by many different "others". Since we really don't know what the Big Picture is & we have been kept in ignorance for so many generations, how can we even begin to understand what has been & is going on around us?

It seems the best we can do is pick over what information many investigators have given us & see what we come up with! So much has been going on in the past 70 years that we hadn't a clue about until recently.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Justplain (26th April 2018), Michi (23rd April 2018), Universoul (26th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Foxie, you have such a nice way of putting things.

Voice from the Mountains, there is no doubt that our living conditions have improved from the medieval times. I once was visiting my biological homeland in Northern Ireland, and on an archeological tour we visited the ruins of a 7th century church, whose graveyard contained those where the average age was 25 and 1 person in 40 lived to 40. Apparently they had great teeth though (no sugar).

I am guessing, but good people invent better ways of doing things as time goes on. Then, the dark ones find a way to exploit it. This means we make progress but become encumbered in the process.

I think we have guidance and perhaps some protection. We have earned our prosperity but need now to recognize the big trap and pull ourselves thru. Maybe we can. I believe that's why Avalon is here
    Last edited by Justplain; 26th April 2018 at 11:39.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Five thousand inventions in limbo and under “secrecy orders” at the US Patent Office
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/
    June 28, 2018
    Quote In light of the resurgence in the news this past week regarding President Trump’s announcement of a proposed ‘Space Force’, as a new, sixth branch of the military (see here and here), I’m re-posting my article on secret patents… For many individuals, the notion of being in outer-space on various missions, brings their imaginations and energy to the fore, in tremendous ways — as in, The Flood. And, when that happens, then things start to happen — for the betterment of all of us. President Trump is reminding us of the imagination and energy inside each of us — and that, in-and-of-itself, is a gesture that should never be underestimated. With that said, what are some of the technologies needed for various successfully-conducted space missions? And, how many of those technologies are currently being withheld from the public in secret?

How many of these 5,000-plus patents, if granted, would be game changers for planet Earth? Who knows?

Buckle up. Here we go.

From FAS (Federation of American Scientists), Secrecy News, Oct. 21, 2010, “Invention Secrecy Still Going Strong,” by Steven Aftergood:

“There were 5,135 inventions that were under secrecy orders at the end of Fiscal Year 2010, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office told Secrecy News last week. It’s a 1% rise over the year before, and the highest total in more than a decade.”

“Under the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951, patent applications on new inventions can be subject to secrecy orders restricting their publication if government agencies believe that disclosure would be ‘detrimental to the national security’.”

“The current list of technology areas that is used to screen patent applications for possible restriction under the Invention Secrecy Act is not publicly available and has been denied under the Freedom of Information Act. (An appeal is pending.)…”

“Most of the listed technology areas are closely related to military applications. But some of them range more widely.”

“Thus, the 1971 list indicates that patents for solar photovoltaic generators were subject to review and possible restriction IF THE PHOTOVOLTAICS WERE MORE THAN 20% EFFICIENT. Energy conversion systems were likewise subject to review and possible restriction IF THEY OFFERED CONVERSION EFFICIENCIES ‘IN EXCESS OF 70-80%’.” (Emphasis is mine.)

“One may fairly ask if disclosure of such technologies could really have been ‘detrimental to the national security,’ or whether the opposite would be closer to the truth. One may further ask what comparable advances in technology may be subject to restriction and non-disclosure today. But no answers are forthcoming, and the invention secrecy system persists with no discernible external review.”

If you’re one of those people who maintains that advanced technology is being held away from the public, here is an overall smoking gun that validates your stance.

And you can see that breakthrough energy tech, which would radically lessen the need for oil, would be on the secrecy-do-not-release list.

What else is on the list? Old Tesla patents, for example?

The US Patent Office is an official chokepoint for the “planned society”—or should we say the “restricted society.”

But this is not to say advanced technology is always shelved or scuttled. The patent applications, in suspended animation at the US Patent Office, can be quietly disclosed, for example, to government researchers engaged in black-budget projects, where the data and the research are turned to “other uses.”

Innovative inventors, who can revolutionize society for the good, incur risks if they submit their patent applications to the State. Getting trapped in limbo, while outright theft of their research occurs, is one of those risks.

On the other hand, if a giant corporation has an invention that deploys the genetic engineering of food crops, and adds millions of tons of toxic pesticides to the environment, its patent application sails through review at the Patent Office.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (28th June 2018), Bruno (29th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote But this is not to say advanced technology is always shelved or scuttled. The patent applications, in suspended animation at the US Patent Office, can be quietly disclosed, for example, to government researchers engaged in black-budget projects, where the data and the research are turned to “other uses.”

Innovative inventors, who can revolutionize society for the good, incur risks if they submit their patent applications to the State.

Getting trapped in limbo, while outright theft of their research occurs, is one of those risks.
    I find that to be very true. By signing the patent app, the filing, one gives over 'one's rights' to the agencies in hopes of receiving a temporary "exclusivity" (that is the bait/hook that an inventor is lead to believe they can benefit from, they cannot in reality tho..)..

Trade secret does work, and doesn't require signing over one's IP (intellectual property) for a "patent"..

Or Fully Open Source licensing IF one desires to truly help mankind does work. Being willing to "let go" does work wonders..

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Five thousand inventions in limbo and under “secrecy orders” at the US Patent Office
    One as an individual cannot expect to survive in this monstrous system. It is designed to steal, eat-you-alive and then when you are wondering what happened, spin you until you question your very core existence. That is the monster, the corporatism that befell the world.

There is no incentive, no hope for any inventor to do anything playing by the "system's" rules.

Atlas Shrugged comes to mind.. But with a bit more active verses passive vision...
    Last edited by Bob; 28th June 2018 at 23:34.

12. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    One as an individual cannot expect to survive in this monstrous system. It is designed to steal, eat-you-alive and then when you are wondering what happened, spin you until you question your very core existence. That is the monster, the corporatism that befell the world.

There is no incentive, no hope for any inventor to do anything playing by the "system's" rules.
    Translation... It's rigged?

Cynical I know, but it also takes courage to stand up and say when you think something is rigged, too. Only a fool would play a game when they know it is rigged.

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    We are currently in very grave danger of being railroaded into becoming transhumanized cyborgs controlled by artificial intelligence. We need to become sensitized to this threat and take the appropriate countermeasures, such as eating organic foods, not listening to their advertising propoganda, and certainly no electronic implants.

David Icke warns about this threat. I agree with him. We may have some divine help, i have also personally experienced that, but i strongly sense that 'saving this ship' is our collective responsibility. I guess thats the price of freedom of choice.
    I'd like to help save not only this ship, but all of the ships!

Freedom is the most precious thing we have, no one wants slavery.

I've seen things... I don't know if you'd call it visions or what, but I can picture what things would be like if that were to happen. It was horrifying. At the time I felt like it was actually happening, but time passed and I calmed down. It could have been some fake mumbo jumbo, or it could have been some kind of premonition. There was a human face, the eyes were all white, androgynous looking. "She" was screaming. Something in my head told me not to be afraid, that it just looks like a person. But it felt like the thing was lying to me - I was sure it was a person.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bob (27th July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I like the 'idea' of "saving the ship"

If even saving the ship is a "rigged program", then that built-in desire gets one focused on "have to fix it" mindset. Attempting to ''fix" that which is unfixable with the "as-is" "rigged" then keeps one trapped in something is wrong. One is always busy that way, always seeking answers and most certainly keeps one going.

Somethings can be right too. Seeing a vision of what is "right" I sure wish would be seeing a "future" where "reality is not busted (in some way)".

If we just go back (in the US for instance) to the pioneering days, prior to "industrial revolution" (call it maybe industrial 'resolution' maybe) we had "mods" (call them sheriff's) who would enforce whatever 'laws' existed in the territory, there to resolve disputes based on some agreements of what was perceived right or wrong. Most often disputes were settled using a firearm to solve the problem. Communications was slow, eventually mail services, telegraphs, news prints (one page) started getting data (and ideas) around. Land-owners most definitely wanted to be free to run their cattle ranches and most certainly didn't allow a rigged system to say they must do it a certain way or not.

I think we (the majority) like the idea of inherent rights to life without slavery (without being in a hareem for instance and considered "property").. a system that is rigged keeps a measure of slavery there, and in the most egregious says you entered into slavery bondage "knowingly" and that you "like it". (Possibly though, one not wishing independence and challenges would consider ideal, exactly that kind of slavery). TO enforce one's views/beliefs/feelings of what is "right" is where things get bogged down especially in the action of mandatory suppression..

Examples: One believes there is 'no love' so something's busted, needs to be fixed, if I only married the right guy I'd not be poor, etc. One envies the 'right' famous and powerful; being taught that is the right thing to do. Sally over there living with the Duke and Duchess 'always' has her ponies, her handmaidens, and the best clothes and food... (I wanna be like her vibes start to appear).. And the scheming, pity, envy, jealous vibes happen - then one finds "religion" and gets led to salvation (or newage gurus), and follows another dead end, leading into another "rigged system"..

The concepts start early to understand how it's rigged and what should be changed (within), to effect change without.
    Last edited by Bob; 27th July 2018 at 16:27.

15. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is no technocratic mechanism that doesn't already exist in nature in a more perfected form (T.V. < Imagination - Rocket < Sun. Even within the same range of purposes. That means that if terraforming or planet inhabiting/creating exists - then there is a very specific biological mechanism for it........ and on top of that - it will be attractive, and probably a certain level of simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2