+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Government Accidentally Reveals Methods of Mind Control

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Default Government Accidentally Reveals Methods of Mind Control

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not. They originate in the 70s. I know for sure that I've seen these diagrams before, but I'm not sure if it was on the forum. Apologies if this is a repost.

Anyway, here's a piece that has recently (?) come to light about some of the myriad methods that the government has at its disposal for mind control programs. The interesting aspect to this is that it's seeing the light of day as a FOIA request.

I have lifted this "intro" intact from a report on "Boing Boing" by Carla Sinclair:

"When journalist Curtis Waltman filed a Freedom of Information Act request with Washington State Fusion Center (which is partnered with Department of Homeland Security) to obtain information about Antifa and white supremacist groups, he got more than the information he was looking for – he also accidentally received a mysterious file on "psycho-electric weapons" with the label “EM effects on human body.zip.” The file included methods of "remote mind control."

Creepy images like these were included: (Note - Although these DO "Zoom" nicely, I'd be much obliged to any mod who is able to 'blow these up' for us, inline. Thanks!)

Name:  EM-effects-on-human-body-5psusfx-1524087720-1.gif
Views: 455
Size:  83.1 KB

Name:  rmc-1524087808.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  24.7 KB

Here's a direct link to Waltman's article, where the images are much larger ...

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ion-center-em/

... where he writes ...

"EM stands for electromagnetic. What you are looking at here is “psycho-electronic” weapons that purportedly use electromagnetism to do a wide variety of horrible things to people, such as reading or writing your mind, causing intense pain, “rigor mortis,” or most heinous of all, itching.

Now to be clear, the presence of these records (which were not created by the fusion center, and are not government documents) should not be seen as evidence that DHS possesses these devices, or even that such devices actually exist. Which is kind of unfortunate because “microwave hearing” is a pretty cool line of technobabble to say out loud.

You know what’s even cooler? “Remote Brain Mapping.” It is insanely cool to say. Go ahead. Say it. Remote. Brain. Mapping.

Just check the detail on these slides too. The black helicopter shooting off its psychotronic weapons, mapping your brain, broadcasting your thoughts back to some fusion center. I wish their example of “ELF Brain stimulation” was a little clearer though."

and another to his actual site ...

https://www.muckrock.com/accounts/profile/chwaltman/

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 19th April 2018 at 23:14.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), astridmari (21st April 2018), avid (21st April 2018), Axman (20th April 2018), Baby Steps (21st April 2018), christian (1st May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th April 2018), Ewan (21st April 2018), Flash (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), Franny (20th April 2018), gaiagirl (20th April 2018), ghostrider (20th April 2018), GMB1961 (20th April 2018), happyuk (22nd April 2018), Hervé (20th April 2018), Jayke (20th April 2018), Justplain (20th April 2018), KiwiElf (20th April 2018), Kryztian (21st April 2018), Lefty Dave (20th April 2018), Michelle Marie (19th April 2018), mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Nasu (20th April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), onawah (20th April 2018), Reinhard (20th April 2018), RunningDeer (20th April 2018), selinam (20th April 2018), shaberon (22nd April 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th April 2018), Tintin (20th April 2018), Tyy1907 (20th April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018), Wind (20th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Government Accidentally Reveals Methods of Mind Control

From the article ( https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ion-center-em/ )
    It’s difficult to source exactly where these images come from, but it’s obviously not government material. One seems to come from a person named “Supratik Saha,” who is identified as a software engineer, the brain mapping slide has no sourcing, and the image of the body being assaulted by psychotronic weapons is sourced from raven1.net, who apparently didn’t renew their domain.
    This is the kind of technology and material that Dr. Robert Duncan worked on, see: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), astridmari (21st April 2018), BMJ (22nd April 2018), christian (1st May 2018), Fellow Aspirant (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), gaiagirl (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (20th April 2018), KiwiElf (20th April 2018), mojo (20th April 2018), mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), Omni (20th April 2018), onawah (20th April 2018), Reinhard (20th April 2018), RunningDeer (20th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th April 2018), sunwings (20th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From the article ( https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ion-center-em/ )
    It’s difficult to source exactly where these images come from, but it’s obviously not government material. One seems to come from a person named “Supratik Saha,” who is identified as a software engineer, the brain mapping slide has no sourcing, and the image of the body being assaulted by psychotronic weapons is sourced from raven1.net, who apparently didn’t renew their domain.
    This is the kind of technology and material that Dr. Robert Duncan worked on, see: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Fellow Aspirant (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (20th April 2018), KiwiElf (20th April 2018), Kryztian (21st April 2018), mojo (20th April 2018), mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), onawah (20th April 2018), onevoice (20th April 2018), Tam (20th April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks for the resizing!

And it was Dr. Robert Duncan who used these in at least one of his presentations.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), Hervé (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (20th April 2018), KiwiElf (20th April 2018), mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), RunningDeer (20th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Dear God. Let's hope this is a fake.

Nothing here is surprising, nor is it in the least bit any new or groundbreaking information, but that doesn't make it any less horrifying to see in a diagram.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if overnight, everyone were to Awaken and realize the truth. Imagine a world where, overnight, all of the evils of the underworld come out.

There'd be hell to pay, and in blood, to be sure.

But how long would it take for us to come out of it? What would we be like at the end of it?

Interestingly, a fair amount of these have been happening to me. Probably coincidence.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), justntime2learn (20th April 2018), KiwiElf (20th April 2018), mojo (20th April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (20th April 2018), Wind (20th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    I sometimes wonder what would happen if overnight, everyone were to Awaken and realize the truth. Imagine a world where, overnight, all of the evils of the underworld come out.

There'd be hell to pay, and in blood, to be sure.
    Death and destruction and especially the devils out there in human form would face the destiny of their own making. Yet I doubt that would a pleasant sight for any of us. It's a hell of a thing to look at the darkness from eye to eye.

Quote But how long would it take for us to come out of it? What would we be like at the end of it?
    No one knows the answer for sure, but what we would see after that would be heaven on Earth. For all good is always founded on the truth. Seems that it's still a long way there. Humans aren't just ready to realize the truth just yet. One day it will happen.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), onevoice (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (20th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I downloaded the Robert Duncan ebook and plan to start "bravely" reading it today. I skimmed through the table of contents and spotted topics that Omnisense has posted about.

I'm not sure if it's a synchronicity, but my mother emailed me an article related to the OP this morning.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (20th April 2018), mojo (20th April 2018), RunningDeer (20th April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Parts of that scenario were scarily real to me. Black helicopters showed up several times AFTER I'd had an awakening and had contact with other worldly, other dimensionals. Five years later I am still wondering what those helicopters had to do with any or all parts of my experience.

There's an intuitive part of me which thinks they were trying to map my brain, after I'd had contact. I still don't know what to make of that part of my experience. I still know that some people can't be hacked or mapped.

There was also a part of my experience where some one or some thing had jacked my heart rate to over 220. I know because the medics said it out loud and then one said "that's enough". The whole thing was just really strange. Then, they sent some weird "doctor" into the emergency room to ask me questions. Inexplicably, because I wouldn't elaborate, they let me go.

I would love to have answers. I am sure the government is aware of when people break free and they monitor it. It's really creepy and terrifying.

I have an incredible admiration for real, truthful journalism because those are the brave souls who validate things we know to be true, when the rest of the world calls us crazy.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2018), Fellow Aspirant (22nd April 2018), Hervé (21st April 2018), mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Reinhard (21st April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

I recognize raven1.net as Eleanor White's old website.

Here's a link and the first three paragraph from a page on Richard Alan Miller's website that might be relevant to this thread.

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS
    By Richard Alan Millercopyright 2001
    [Presented at the Consciousness Technologies Conferenc-July 19-21, 2001,on Saturday, July 20th, 2001, in Sisters, OR]
    updated 03/04/2003

Introduction

I first became aware of Allan H. Frey's work at Willow Grove in 1972, just after completing "The Holographic Concept of Reality." I was working with Dr. Carl Scheicher (MRU) at the time, and was asked about the significance of this work. Realizing its possible use in mind control, my first reaction was to go on "red alert."

Full significance was not yet understood at this time. Basically, Frey had discovered another sensory motor input in the higher blue-band frequencies of 0.3-3.0 GHz. - at very low amplitudes of power. It was "as if" we had another type of "vision," but did not know how to "see" what was being received. It constituted the next generation of subliminal communications.

My work at the time was involved with an AI database for paranormal references (Project Parafile). A second paper was also presented at the Omniversal Symposium, California State College at Sonoma, (September 29, 1973). This was titled "Embryonic Holography," and was an application of "The Holographic Concept of Reality" model. It dealt with biogenesis and neurological regeneration, and included speculation on the origins of cancer, faith healing, psychic surgery and more technical aspects of mind-body energetics.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (22nd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), Hervé (21st April 2018), mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Reinhard (21st April 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just want to know, what the heck is a “forced caffeine field”?

I think they can use this kind of stuff through people’s phones. Makes me want to get a landline and go back to the old days where you don’t know who is calling until you answer the phone.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have experimented with Soul Control through meditation which in turn can lead to Mind Control and more effective. All I needed was a clear Photo and the Real name of the person to control.

However, I gave this practice up as it was not the right thing to do I felt and also the negativity of the target would eventually affect my own soul. Take the example of Mr. Trump.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (22nd April 2018), Reinhard (21st April 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 times in 595 posts

Exclamation Government Accidentally Sends Files on “Remote Mind Control” to Journalist

by The Vigilant Citizen

A journalist who requested documents using the Freedom of Information Act received additional files on “remote mind control” and the effects of “psycho-electric weapons”.

A journalist working for the non-profit organization Muckrock made a bizarre discovery after requesting documents from the US government through the FOIA. Indeed, as part of an ongoing investigation about Antifa and white supremacist groups, the journalist sent a request to the Washington State Fusion Center, a Department of Homeland Security, which specializes in counter-terrorism, detecting criminal activity, disaster planning, cyber-security and other threat assessments.

Along with standard documents such as emails, intelligence briefings, and bulletins, the journalist received a bizarre filed named “EM effects on human body.zip”.

One document describes the effects of “psycho-electric weapons” including “forced memory blanking”, “forced rigor-mortis” and even “forced orgasm”.

Another document explains biomagnetic fields and brainwaves (Alpha, Beta, Delta, etc.) two concepts that are extremely important in MKULTRA and Monarch mind control.

The final document describes how shady organizations can conduct “remote mind control” operations through mobile phone networks, trucks disguised as communication vehicles and “Black” helicopters.

Although these documents were sent by the WSFC, they do not appear to be created by a government agency. The first image “Psycho-Electric Weapon Effects” appears to be part of a 1996 article from Nexus Magazine which describes a lawsuit brought by John St. Clair Akewi against the NSA. The 1992 lawsuit claimed that the NSA had the “ability to assassinate US citizens covertly or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health”. The article states:
    A lawsuit filed against the U.S. National Security Agency reveals a frightening array of technologies and programs designed to keep tabs on individuals. The following document comprises evidence for a lawsuit filed at the U.S. Courthouse in Washington, DC, by John St Clair Akwei against the National Security Agency, Ft George G. Meade, Maryland (Civil Action 92-0449), constitutes his knowledge of the NSA’s structure, national security activities proprietary technologies and covert operations to monitor individual citizens Ed.
    The image also contains the web address www.raven1.net which is now offline.

The author of the second document appears to go by the name Supratik Saha a “Software And Electronics & Comm. Engg”.

The Muckrock journalist has no idea how he ended up with these documents.
    “It’s entirely unclear how this ended up in this release. It could have been meant for another release, it could have been gathered for an upcoming WSFC report, or it could even be from the personal files of an intelligence officer that somehow got mixed up in the release. A call to the WSFC went unreturned as of press time, so until we hear back, their presence remains a mystery.”
    – Muckrock, Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote mind control
    While these documents were probably not created by the government, they appear to be relevant enough for the WSFC to keep them archived.

Could these documents explain the mysterious Cuban “sonic attacks” where 24 government officials suffered “hearing loss, dizziness, sleep and vision problems, tinnitus, headaches, fatigue and brain damage”? Nearly all of these symptoms can be found in the first document.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

avid (21st April 2018), Desire (21st April 2018), Did You See Them (21st April 2018), Fellow Aspirant (22nd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), ghostrider (21st April 2018), liderr (21st April 2018), onawah (21st April 2018), toppy (21st April 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Government Accidentally Sends Files on “Remote Mind Control” to Journalist

wow This is incredible info , maybe done accidentally on purpose! Thanks dynamo.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

dynamo (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), onawah (21st April 2018), toppy (21st April 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gurudatt (here)
    I have experimented with Soul Control through meditation which in turn can lead to Mind Control and more effective. All I needed was a clear Photo and the Real name of the person to control.

However, I gave this practice up as it was not the right thing to do I felt and also the negativity of the target would eventually affect my own soul. Take the example of Mr. Trump.
    Were you doing this at the behest of some person or group, or for your own amusement? What did you hope to gain by this and haven't you ever thought someone could be doing this to you, if you are willing to do it to another?

Although I don't doubt the veracity of what you are saying, because I believe all things are possible, I am disgusted that anyone would consider this a worthwhile thing to do. I just don't understand even entertaining the idea for a second. Not even a split second.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (22nd April 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

This is what Omnisense talks about extensively.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (21st April 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

God knows what secret govt is capable of nowadays. So many of these processes would appear to a professional to be psychosis and you wonder how many people are misdiagnosed with such. It also makes you wonder about the nature of psychosis itself.

I have been interfered with remotely and it isn't fun. It was of a short duration and not nearly as intense as what some people suffer -- but definitely not fun. Having a dream that is in NO WAY product of your own mind or even the collective mind of man is very eye opening!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (21st April 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 times in 595 posts

Exclamation Re: Government Accidentally Sends Files on “Remote Mind Control” to Journalist

Oops, there is already the same thread HERE

33. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Government Accidentally Sends Files on “Remote Mind Control” to Journalist

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Oops, there is already the same thread HERE
    Hi Dynamo,

I merged your "Government Accidentally Sends Files on “Remote Mind Control” to Journalist " thread with this pre-existing one
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

"Could these documents explain the mysterious Cuban “sonic attacks” where 24 government officials suffered “hearing loss, dizziness, sleep and vision problems, tinnitus, headaches, fatigue and brain damage”? Nearly all of these symptoms can be found in the first document."

This "sounds" very plausible!

B.

Albert E.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Fellow, I was fascinated with the account of what happened in Cuba for a few reasons.

Firstly, the effects were verified by a number of doctors here in the states. Not just one. That always gives credence to what would otherwise be some out there conspiracy theory. No one argues with medical fact backed up by people with m.d. behind their names.

Secondly, it happened to more than a few diplomats who had the same symptoms. People tend to believe diplomats.

Thirdly, it was actually printed in a newspaper and out there for the average joe to read about. I really hoped at the time people were picking up on the truth of that story.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast