+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Government Accidentally Reveals Methods of Mind Control

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,783 times in 1,266 posts

Default Re: Government Accidentally Reveals Methods of Mind Control

Some mind control may be from EM sources, but it's also much plainer than that. Most people are never taught how to walk or breathe or even stand there. So I think a lot of depression simply comes from muscle-skeleton misalignment. To an extent this becomes control, and it's all pretty much poison.

When one knows how to harness one's own bio-electricity, "interference" is greatly resisted, but if you just inhabit a living body, get ready for it to be punched full of holes and fried by everything from the basics to the machines.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 times in 1,945 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Parts of that scenario were scarily real to me. Black helicopters showed up several times AFTER I'd had an awakening and had contact with other worldly, other dimensionals. Five years later I am still wondering what those helicopters had to do with any or all parts of my experience.

There's an intuitive part of me which thinks they were trying to map my brain, after I'd had contact. I still don't know what to make of that part of my experience. I still know that some people can't be hacked or mapped.

There was also a part of my experience where some one or some thing had jacked my heart rate to over 220. I know because the medics said it out loud and then one said "that's enough". The whole thing was just really strange. Then, they sent some weird "doctor" into the emergency room to ask me questions. Inexplicably, because I wouldn't elaborate, they let me go.

I would love to have answers. I am sure the government is aware of when people break free and they monitor it. It's really creepy and terrifying.

I have an incredible admiration for real, truthful journalism because those are the brave souls who validate things we know to be true, when the rest of the world calls us crazy.
    I can so relate. My experiences weren't as dramatic, nor did they last as long. Did you experience a body mind scan where you felt like your body was being broken down almost into bits of binary code (for lack of better metaphors) then carefully examined?

I didn't have the feeling that what accessed me was a govt program, though that could have been. It seemed inhuman.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,156 times in 6,932 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From the article ( https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ion-center-em/ )
    It’s difficult to source exactly where these images come from, but it’s obviously not government material. One seems to come from a person named “Supratik Saha,” who is identified as a software engineer, the brain mapping slide has no sourcing, and the image of the body being assaulted by psychotronic weapons is sourced from raven1.net, who apparently didn’t renew their domain.
    This is the kind of technology and material that Dr. Robert Duncan worked on, see: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan
    This twitter account appears related .... https://twitter.com/bdooffice
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), RunningDeer (22nd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,836 times in 2,647 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Parts of that scenario were scarily real to me. Black helicopters showed up several times AFTER I'd had an awakening and had contact with other worldly, other dimensionals. Five years later I am still wondering what those helicopters had to do with any or all parts of my experience.

There's an intuitive part of me which thinks they were trying to map my brain, after I'd had contact. I still don't know what to make of that part of my experience. I still know that some people can't be hacked or mapped.

There was also a part of my experience where some one or some thing had jacked my heart rate to over 220. I know because the medics said it out loud and then one said "that's enough". The whole thing was just really strange. Then, they sent some weird "doctor" into the emergency room to ask me questions. Inexplicably, because I wouldn't elaborate, they let me go.

I would love to have answers. I am sure the government is aware of when people break free and they monitor it. It's really creepy and terrifying.

I have an incredible admiration for real, truthful journalism because those are the brave souls who validate things we know to be true, when the rest of the world calls us crazy.
    I can so relate. My experiences weren't as dramatic, nor did they last as long. Did you experience a body mind scan where you felt like your body was being broken down almost into bits of binary code (for lack of better metaphors) then carefully examined?

I didn't have the feeling that what accessed me was a govt program, though that could have been. It seemed inhuman.
    Autumn, I felt whatever was watching me was a force and was very wicked. I felt it kept trying to influence and entrain me but it couldn't. For one thing, I was obsessed with smoking pot during that time and I realize now it probably helped save me. Somehow I also understood that certain people, probably yourself included, have unhackable binary codes. I can't even believe I'm talking about this stuff, as I would have thought this was all the talk of crazy people until it happened to me.

I did not think it was a government program either, but made to imitate one so you would doubt yourself and also some human people knew I was under attack and they were keeping an eye on me. First, it was very beautifully spiritual and the longer it went on (months and months) the more curiosity seekers were coming in and out of my life to check me out. Then things got really hard and really intense and I wanted to just run. It really was terrifying.

But, I shook that inclination because I realized "it" would just follow me. See, I did a few psychedelics in my youth and was no stranger to "maintaining" while under the influence. My strength of heart and mind is what saved me. I also realized someone or something was trying to initiate me and I got really mad and fought them. I made signs for my front porch saying I was being bullied and listed all the things being done to me. Of course, that got me locked up.

I have no history of mental illness. None. So at the ripe age of 52 I got locked up for six days and diagnosed as bi-polar II, with creative artistic blah, blah.

I do feel that whatever the force was, it was trying to fit me into some kind of mold that I just wouldn't fit in to. It was trying to keep me in the system. It's the best that I can explain it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), mountain_jim (23rd April 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 94,719 times in 15,446 posts

Default Re: Government Accidentally Sends Files on “Remote Mind Control” to Journalist

[...]
    ... I really hoped at the time people were picking up on the truth of that story.
    You might be interested in following the links from this post:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ... which makes me think of those "Sonic Waves" affecting some buildings in Cuba and their alleged related sicknesses. The latter having been also experienced by someone occupying an office right under a roof AC unit system and its compressor generating ELFs. Never mind "Wind Farms."
    [...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2