+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'It feels like having a limb cut off': the pain of friendship breakups

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: 'It feels like having a limb cut off': the pain of friendship breakups

I remember feeling alone from a very young age, although I had siblings, lots of them. Often I would spiritually have conversations with TMH God or a guardian that would answer questions from within.(before age twelve, a woman, and after both a woman and man. I was in my teens when I turned from the church and in confilict. I had started at an early age, 2-3 singing.anyway as I grew older and quite frankly angry at my circumstances/lot in life as a child in poverty, I asked what and why had we come to this. "Always told to read the book." So I did, with all the blanks of connection missing/veil on. I read the K'oran, I read all that I could find on the 'manmade religious instruction"/semenary teaching for credentials, and still "NO bell rings...Disappointed I stumbled in this lonely feeling, searching for completion on the search. The truth and nothing but, Maam."
    So after being led here, and the many twists and turns of information from all around the world, I decided to do what I do best and research even more, it was like a "truth hunger. I found that truth. It always led to the Creator. I found HIS name that was given by Torah, and bam!!! It lifted. The missing piece on who I was, was me. I was in the book, and never told it was about us. The why of the curses upon our family, were like a eye balm clearing blind eyes, and then I understood, not to blame, because "they" too were told lies and therefore blinded also. Then I angered at how selfish my ancestors were to go against God and intermingle, knowing the blood flows through our veins, is Holy blood. Satan hates us and has taught the world to hate us for 6,000 years. So after viewing the actual portraits of the real Madonna and annointed child, tucked away in the Vatican, and other picturesk ancient drawings of the last supper and the prophets, the only thing I saw we had in common was they called Christ a 'neggar" also. So...then it clicked. Image of God, hated and called a neggar, and we are "plagued everyday by some episode of hate...Didn't take long to fall back on Deuteronomy28:14-69. I didn't feel alone anymore. My people are all connected this way that came to "this Egypt of the North" by ships. Abraham's prophecy of his seed.
    No other people fit this, and all the phonies, are aware and this is the secret societies, secret. To keep us so confused and joke about if you want to keep something from a "ni88er, hide it in a book." Well, we've been reading in this wilderness now for about 38 years and counting. Our "atonement ws 20 years ago by our men. I AM Abraham's seed, and now understand why we suffered, God put us in this mess because my ancestors went against the laws. 400 years=2018, NOT the oppressors' dedication ceremony date. The year on the seas counts also as we were held on the continent in chains until the ships would come for the long voyage. I don't feel alone now, as this all comes to an "end and beginning." I feel like a victory dance, for coming through it, God willing one day be fully and completely free and on our own land again. This war of wars will not stop, until we are safely there. Buckle up, the powers still won't return us or settle fairly with us. Kicking and screaming/gnashing of teeth will not stop prophecy. Man/kind has gone too far and the Creator and the planetary spirits are furious. WE are so closely connected to nature, we feel the wind's raging and the vomiting is about to begin.
    Buckle up.
    PS keep your house in order and don't let anyone steal your joy/take you out of your spirit of good. The distractions are designed to pull your emotions, and to numb them at the same time like draining a cow's teet.
    Tip: 1 "Stop feeding the dragons."
    Tip: 2 "If we had 4 generations under the curse by the creator and we're His bloodline/Yudah/Yashua the "Son" then it stands to reason that those who had the book, read and studied the book, manipulated the book despite being threatened with having their name removed from the book of life, and then spread the image of the pedophile lover of Michaelangelo as the Christ, will pay for it by nation and generations by the Creator. Somebody better stop their evil family's doings in the world. We are too visible to do anything and besides, nobody listens to us anyway.
    Bill your one of the kindest souls I've met and I thank you dearly for being so patient with me in the beginning. All of the staff. You truthseekers make the journey for truth, less lonely, while slaying the falsehoods, and you helped me and my family/the world priests being punished and practically destroyed by man-made religion and rejection of the real Christ. Almost had us going to hell with the elties. A feather in their "red cap." I know I'll see you in the kingdom when the "exodust" settles. Remember to keep masks on during Nibiru's passing of iron oxide. Filters, filters, filters.You guys helped ease the lonliness when even the family is still in the dark. We're working on waking them up but video gamers are the hardest.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 24th April 2018 at 10:38.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), Daozen (24th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: 'It feels like having a limb cut off': the pain of friendship breakups

[QUOTE]Bill your one of the kindest souls I've met and I thank you dearly for being so patient with me in the beginning. All of the staff. You truthseekers make the journey for truth, less lonely, while slaying the falsehoods[QUOTE]

Agreed.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2