+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silver Salt and Sage Healing Combination

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Silver Salt and Sage Healing Combination

Hi all,

If you have been amongst this type of info for a long time the no doubt you have some degree or very sensitive to energies, entities, energy field issues, dreamtime missions etc. Many of you here are working hard on other levels, unseen realms such as the dreamtime hence feeling pretty depleted waking up or generally. Can be an indicator.

I would like to offer you a very cheap easy and accessible tool to try out yourself. One you can also put your intent to what you would like to feel / repair in their alchemical creation process you go through creating them yourself.

Many times over the years of on air readings he (Andrew) has offered callers advice related to this combination. These 2 videos give great context to their fundamentals (1) and application (2). Processes relative to our energy hygiene, repair and the emotional / perceptions we may experience are offered via the callers also as some reference. I personally am quite proactive using this stuff. You do have to allow the process to play out. Sleep / Nap when you feel it coming on as your dreamstate from being awake is an indicator at times shutting down is needed for the healing to process. Some really interesting things can occur and trying it out over a couple of nights you can really wake-up feeling very revitalised for sure.

Andrew Bartzis - Healing Is a Process Not an Event Pt1 - Silver Salt Sage Fundamentals

Andrew Bartzis - Healing Is a Process Not an Event Pt2 - Silver Salt Sage Application

Well worth having as a tool for energy maintenance at times. If you have never done it before look to change the bags every couple of days. Do that the first 2-4 times. Then, try for 4-7 days perhaps. Lean to feel it. Read your body. The language based on feeling, clarity, peace etc. Those will be good indicators.

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

angelfire (22nd April 2018), DeeMetrios (19th August 2019), dynamo (22nd April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd April 2018), RedSun88 (23rd April 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd April 2018), tessfreq (22nd April 2018), toppy (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Silver Salt and Sage Healing Combination

Alpha, I started listening to these videos and I like what I am hearing. What year was this show? Do you know?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alpha141 (22nd April 2018), dynamo (22nd April 2018), toppy (22nd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Alpha, I started listening to these videos and I like what I am hearing. What year was this show? Do you know?
    If you watch the videos on youtube, the info says:
    Streamed live on Mar 17, 2018
    Streamed live on Apr 14, 2018

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Alpha141 (22nd April 2018), toppy (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi Valerie,

I make the video content for Andrew. It involves going through roughly 1500 radio shows (i don't think i have them all) since late 2012. I go through and get themes, segments to combine on topics to form shows. Andrew works in no time. He can see the entire audience in all time listening at any moment...can be millions going into vast future measurements of time (millions of years). The reason why i say this...if you really listen...he is very consistent. Some of those recordings were from 2013...some can be 2015, 16, this year. There are subtleties...but yeah...it is pretty amazing. I have enormous synchronicity finding this stuff too. I can go random (do alot actually) with no preconceptions to some time frame and find components that are right there exactly what i have been contemplating or working on...it is really funny...i am constantly blown away about this flow i am in amongst it. And, very fortunate to help work with him in this way. Shows can take 100s of hours to put together from the ground work finding the content.

Here is the full YouTube channel. There will be more healing themes released. But many many topics. Going very deep on things like AI, ET Species, Divine Feminine, Family Crests and Curses, Horses, Whales etc...alot
    https://www.youtube.com/user/galacti...able_polymer=1

This combination is very useful and beneficial. Well worth giving it a try...but keep it going. As the theme of this Healing focus says, 'Healing is a Process, Not an Event.'

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

DeeMetrios (19th August 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd April 2018), tessfreq (22nd April 2018), toppy (22nd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread