Thread: Deadly Van Crash In Toronto, Canada

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Deadly Van Crash In Toronto, Canada

Taken from the headlines:

IT LOOKS INTENTIONAL/
    Cops Won’t Rule Out Terror In Deadly Van Crash In Toronto; Suspect Identified As 25-year-Old Resident

"Police in Toronto identified the suspected driver of a van that rammed into a crowd of pedestrians earlier Monday, and said they would not rule out terrorism as a possible motive. The vehicle was driven by Alek Minassian, 25, of Richmond Hill, north of Toronto, police said. Minassian allegedly drove into dozens of people intentionally, killing 10 and injuring 15 others.

"We don’t rule out anything," Toronto Police Service Chief Mark Saunders said in a Monday evening press conference. "We need to follow what we have.

"Based on witness accounts, its very clear the actions definitely looked deliberate," Saunders said.

After striking the pedestrians, the driver sped off, CBC reported. Witnesses said the driver was moving fast and appeared to be acting deliberately. Photos from the site of the collision showed pedestrians attempting to help people on the ground and multiple bodies covered by sheets.

Saunders asked for members of the public capable of helping to come forward. Law enforcement, Saunders said, needs help in both identifying the victims and with piecing together the actions of the day via eyewitness accounts.

"This kind of tragic incident is not representative of how we live or who we are," Toronto Mayor John Tory said.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...ssibility.html

More Sources if you don't like Fox News or think it's fake news:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43873804
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1HU30D
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...o-live-updates

Sadly whether it's shootings or running over people, no country is immune to the craziness.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Identity Released of Islamic Man Who Used Truck to Kill 10 in Toronto
    …And here’s the point: under Canadian law, officials can now hide backgrounds & religions of killers from public

Source: https://www.infowars.com/identity-re...10-in-toronto/

"We are with the Canadian people tonight as they grieve the loss of life & injured," Vice President Mike Pence tweeted. "The American people stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our neighbors in Canada."
    Last edited by we-R-one; 24th April 2018 at 01:46.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Deadly Van Crash In Toronto, Canada

The identity of the man who killed a busload of high school hockey players 2 weeks ago also has not been released.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/08/ameri...ash/index.html

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), we-R-one (24th April 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I didn't even hear of the bus full of hockey players being killed.

Don't worry guys. CNN says this was just a "collision."

Sounds like it was unintentional. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

For the Toronto van driver, If I rely on the name of the killer, this sounds rather Armenian name. Which would make him orthodox christian. Not an Arab nor a Muslim.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (24th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), justntime2learn (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), Tangri (26th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

The death of the hockey players was taken as a HUGE hit to Canadians....because they play hockey?? I dont understand this.....the GoFundMe page hit 11 million in days.....(presently over 15 million) ...I dont get that because a group of people died in an accident, or even less because they played hockey, makes their families grief and pain any worse than someone like myself who's 26 year old brother died in a single car accident or any other Canadians who lost someone that day,week,month or year.....its very odd....made me wonder what we were being distracted from with this story....at least here in Canada it was HUGE, songs written,money pouring in from around the world, hockey sticks left outside everyones homes, wear a jersey to work/school day ......I just dont get it. I believe this was the same day as the strike on Syria too. Perhaps this guy in the van just wanted some of that attention.....seems he was a bit of a loner ....I live about an hour from this accident/attack , will be interesting to see how big the response is to this groups deaths.

UPDATE: just checked to see where we are on the Van deaths.... a whopping $500 in one day....and yet Humboldt strong is now at $15 million and was at many millions after a day or two

https://www.gofundme.com/mka7p-torontostrong

https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-humboldt-broncos
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 25th April 2018 at 18:27.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th April 2018), Bruno (24th April 2018), Flash (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), Orph (24th April 2018), Tam (25th April 2018), we-R-one (24th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

It was a high school team of very young players from a tiny community in very Rural Canada.
    Most Canadian kids play hockey as soon as they can stand...it is our National Sport and losing so many young people is a tragedy considering "nothing much ever happens in Canada"

It is expected but not confirmed that the Canadian Trucking industry has become awash with Temporary Foreign Workers with no skills, very poor training....dominated by South Asians. A very failed government policy that may result in a severe backlash.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (25th April 2018), Flash (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), sandy (26th April 2018), we-R-one (25th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    The identity of the man who killed a busload of high school hockey players 2 weeks ago also has not been released.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/08/ameri...ash/index.html
    I am not sure the intent of your comment ... That truck driver could easily have been you. Apparently, the intersection has always been known as a death trap and numerous fatalities have happened there in the past. Apparently you can't see the stop sign (sign size issue) while traveling at 100k/hr (limit in both directions was 100km/h). There's also a large grove of trees obstructing the view of the highway completely where the bus was coming from.

What does whether or not the name of the driver being released have to do with anything? Are you trying to imply that this accident (Humbolt bus crash) was done on purpose or that somehow this is terrorist related? I just can't imagine what the motivation for that comment was ... lol.

Edit:

Ok I just read your comment right above his so I have a bit better idea ... but as I said, that intersection itself is well known and locals have been begging for the government to do something about it.

But yeah if brown is easier to blame (I have no idea of the skin colour of the driver) for all the world's problems without knowledge or investigation to back it, have at it. It'll surely make the world a better place. And unless you are fully first nations, your parents, grandparents, or great grandparents were immigrants, and probably ****ty drivers too.

With that crash, the main question is why do trucks take that route that is obviously off the main highways? This exact route seems to bypass a major weighscale that trucks need to stop and register their weight - this both slows their trip, and runs the risk of weighing over and getting a fine (or something - I'm not a trucker).

Anyway, still no official word on cause.

Quote Grant Merriman, president of the La Ronge Ice Wolves and bus driver for the team, said he has driven his players by the intersection of highways 335 and 35 many times. Like Poggemiller, he said trees obscure visibility at the junction and make it a dangerous intersection.

“It’s a blind corner in some ways,” he said. “If you come out across that intersection, the guy in the bus is absolutely, totally unaware that you’re going to pull out in front of him because he doesn’t even see you until you’re both looking at each other.”

Another Connaught councillor, Ian Boxall, also posted on Twitter he intends to seek changes at the intersection.

“I will lobby for better signage and lighting at this intersection so this never happens again,” Boxall posted.
    --- http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local...y-intersection
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th April 2018 at 00:31.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Flash (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), Tam (25th April 2018), we-R-one (25th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Toronto Van Attack Suspect Praised 'incel rebellion' For Sexually-Frustrated Men Just Before Deadly Rampage

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...y-rampage.html

Someone mentioned this guy might be Armenian...did I see somewhere Q mentioning Armenian in one of his recent posts? Could this be some correlation? don't know...

I have a theory and I don't know if it's going on in Canada in this instance, but I do have suspicions it's going on here in the U.S.

Everyone knows about the 'see something, say something' campaign and plenty of people have 'seen things' and then contacted the appropriate officials only to have nothing done about it. I suspect 'something' was done about it all right...as by 'saying' something you just alerted the alphabet soup agencies to who's about to go crazy and from there, they use their Electromagnetic Low Frequencies technologies to weaponize the individual into causing horrendous crimes. Add a little SSRI /psychiatric drugs and the job is complete. I have no doubt this is a strong possibility.

Notice the latest was done in Florida to stir up the gun debate? To win the presidential election you have to win Florida, 'deep state' knows this, so I would not be surprised to see subsequent states succumb to the same violence being perpetuated on constituents in hopes of affecting elections, so watch that in the coming months and keep this idea in mind as they happen.

Trump needs to clean house big time amongst the alphabet soup agencies. I only mention this because the same weaponized frequencies can be used in other countries if it fits the needs of the globalist agenda. Maybe this has already been mentioned on the forum as I don't have time to scour every thread, but wanted to bring it up. I'm sure Omnisense has likely covered this type of topic before.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This guy HAS an armenian surname. And if we keep it within context, my comment was in answer to those who were writing, here in this thread, that he is Arab.

Second:in Canada it is forbidden to mention racial or nation origins. So no, you will not see the original nationality mentioned.

I personally think he is a case of frustrated and sick man, not a false flag, just a crazy copy of what he has seen. On tv or on the web. I pity him and his family, hoponono to them.

However, it is written somewhere that he would have been diagnosed as asperger in the past (but from all the aspies I have known up to date, none were violent, so it is irrelevant)

As for your hypothesis of the crazies being reported before blowing up and the being targetted to make them violent, hum... a Possibility. But just surfing the web -facebook with the right algorythm would be sufficient to pick the ones to target.

However there are enough crazies around to get them triggered just by showing them how to do it through violent video games, videos or a few false flags to show the path. As efficient and less costly.

But
    Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

Toronto Van Attack Suspect Praised 'incel rebellion' For Sexually-Frustrated Men Just Before Deadly Rampage

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...y-rampage.html

Someone mentioned this guy might be Armenian...did I see somewhere Q mentioning Armenian in one of his recent posts? Could this be some correlation? don't know...

I have a theory and I don't know if it's going on in Canada in this instance, but I do have suspicions it's going on here in the U.S.

Everyone knows about the 'see something, say something' campaign and plenty of people have 'seen things' and then contacted the appropriate officials only to have nothing done about it. I suspect 'something' was done about it all right...as by 'saying' something you just alerted the alphabet soup agencies to who's about to go crazy and from there, they use their Electromagnetic Low Frequencies technologies to weaponize the individual into causing horrendous crimes. Add a little SSRI /psychiatric drugs and the job is complete. I have no doubt this is a strong possibility.

Notice the latest was done in Florida to stir up the gun debate? To win the presidential election you have to win Florida, 'deep state' knows this, so I would not be surprised to see subsequent states succumb to the same violence being perpetuated on constituents in hopes of affecting elections, so watch that in the coming months and keep this idea in mind as they happen.

Trump needs to clean house big time amongst the alphabet soup agencies. I only mention this because the same weaponized frequencies can be used in other countries if it fits the needs of the globalist agenda. Maybe this has already been mentioned on the forum as I don't have time to scour every thread, but wanted to bring it up. I'm sure Omnisense has likely covered this type of topic before.
    Last edited by Flash; 25th April 2018 at 15:44.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Also the cop behavior and intervention was absolutely exemplary. He is showing cops that being trigger happy is not the solution. Very different from what we see in the US. And sometimes in Canada

This was not a cop responding to false flag either - I think they do not keep the killer alive when it is false flag.
    Last edited by Flash; 25th April 2018 at 15:43.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Earth Angel (25th April 2018), Tam (25th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    It was a high school team of very young players from a tiny community in very Rural Canada.
    Most Canadian kids play hockey as soon as they can stand...it is our National Sport and losing so many young people is a tragedy considering "nothing much ever happens in Canada"
    I get that hockey is a big part of kids lives here but I am Canadian, I live just outside Toronto, in a very small town....I know how small town people support each other......but I still think its odd that because they played hockey people are so much more upset, isn't it just enough that they are someones children? we can all relate to that, without hockey coming into it at all. If these same kids were on a school trip to the art gallery would so many people be donating and honoring them, thinking of all the up and coming artists we may have lost?
    I also think the driver hasnt been named for his own safety. All those hockey sticks that were left outside would be aimed at his head.
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 25th April 2018 at 13:13.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Tam (25th April 2018), we-R-one (25th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I didn't even hear of the bus full of hockey players being killed.

Don't worry guys. CNN says this was just a "collision."

Sounds like it was unintentional. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.
    When it's a white man it's a misunderstanding, a mentally challenged, disturbed soul.

When it's a brown man, it's terrorism.

Yet CNN is so quick to pull the Social Justice card...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tam For This Post:

we-R-one (25th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    As for your hypothesis of the crazies being reported before blowing up and the being targetted to make them violent, hum... a Possibility. But just surfing the web -facebook with the right algorythm would be sufficient to pick the ones to target.

However there are enough crazies around to get them triggered just by showing them how to do it through violent video games, videos or a few false flags to show the path. As efficient and less costly.
    You may not know this as the information in your country could be limited, but in several of the cases over here, the FBI had been notified of these individuals and did nothing(so no speculation needed), most recently the Florida high school shooting, so it's why I suggest there's a strong possibility 'they' took advantage of the situation to use for their agenda. So in essence, equally efficient and less costly as there's no need to 'search'.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 25th April 2018 at 16:43.

22. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Another tragic case of a bitter young guy angry at the world because he can't get a date. Like SO angry and feeling so entitled he's willing to spend the rest of his life in maximum security. I hate to use this cliche, but he may end up on the other side of resistant girlfriend there.

I would bet that many of these incels were kids who got everything they wanted growing up and don't understand that they can't snap their fingers and make sex just happen with a living breathing human being.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

for your information, the information in my country is, in my views, less limited than in yours (although barely) and also less biaised, imo. Over and above, because of language diversity, I have access to information from all over the world, Europe, South America, name it. I am not from backwards bushes without information and I certainly have as much education and knowledge about all deemed "fringe" stuff as there can be in both our societies.

Also, the non intervention of FBI when the a student may shoot in a school could be similar from the RCMP - if our governement wanted a false flag.

But here,in your thread, if I am not mistaken, we are talking of something that happened in my country, 5 hours drive from my home, with witnesses that I may meet anytime given the opportunity. I know the politics of my country, the ways of living and thinking in my country and the way immigrants integrate or not in it. I also know the proportion of Muslim immigrants versus other origins and which Muslim country they are mainly from in Toronto or in Montreal (they are from vastly different middle eastern/north African countries). And I also know that surnames ending by "ian" are moslty from Armenian origins, Armenians being Orthodox Christian usually. Those are the advantages of living in a multi-cultural city.

I hesitated to reply to your comment, not wanting to antagonize, but really, "have less information" in my country is really almost funny. This seem to be a limited knowledge of Canada and its cities.

You may not know this as the information in your country could be limited, but in several of the cases over here, the FBI had been notified of these individuals and did nothing(so no speculation needed), most recently the Florida high school shooting, so it's why I suggest there's a strong possibility 'they' took advantage of the situation to use for their agenda. So in essence, equally efficient and less costly as there's no need to 'search'.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Also the cop behavior and intervention was absolutely exemplary. He is showing cops that being trigger happy is not the solution. Very different from what we see in the US. And sometimes in Canada

This was not a cop responding to false flag either - I think they do not keep the killer alive when it is false flag.
    I couldn't believe one of the reports asked the police why they didn't shoot him .....what the hell?? he didn't have a gun and was asking to be killed

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Flash (25th April 2018)

28. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

This is a tragedy. What a lowly act of cowardice.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

we-R-one (25th April 2018)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

for your information, the information in my country is, in my views, less limited than in yours (although barely) and also less biaised, imo. Over and above, because of language diversity, I have access to information from all over the world, Europe, South America, name it. I am not from backwards bushes without information and I certainly have as much education and knowledge about all deemed "fringe" stuff as there can be in both our societies.

Also, the non intervention of FBI when the a student may shoot in a school could be similar from the RCMP - if our governement wanted a false flag.

But here,in your thread, if I am not mistaken, we are talking of something that happened in my country, 5 hours drive from my home, with witnesses that I may meet anytime given the opportunity. I know the politics of my country, the ways of living and thinking in my country and the way immigrants integrate or not in it. I also know the proportion of Muslim immigrants versus other origins and which Muslim country they are mainly from in Toronto or in Montreal (they are from vastly different middle eastern/north African countries). And I also know that surnames ending by "ian" are moslty from Armenian origins, Armenians being Orthodox Christian usually. Those are the advantages of living in a multi-cultural city.

I hesitated to reply to your comment, not wanting to antagonize, but really, "have less information" in my country is really almost funny. This seem to be a limited knowledge of Canada and its cities.
    Hey Flash, you’re completely blowing my remarks out of proportion and I don’t get why some of you Canadians on this forum seem to have an inferiority complex making implications that one country is better over another in various comments as if it’s some competition between the U.S and Canada. At least that’s the perception I get from some of the posts and how they’re written.

I don’t know what you know, and I don’t claim to know what type of articles you read in regards to what’s going on in other countries. So to assume as such would be silly of me, which is why I was merely offering the information we had been told here, that you may or may not be aware of because your ‘information might be limited’….there’s no suggestion in my post that you aren’t knowledgeable or that your country is inferior.

I think you’re way overreacting and reading into my post, implications that just aren’t there. I have traveled to other countries and I’ve noticed how skewed their news is pertaining to things happening in my country and I can see the slant given in stories so the locals of said country walk away with a conditioned perception that isn’t necessarily the truth about what’s going on and why. It is with that in mind, I said what I said because I don’t know what you’re being told and I don’t know what kind of articles you're reading.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 2nd May 2018 at 05:34.

31. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Hey Flash, you’re completely blowing my comments out of proportion and I don’t get why some of you Canadians on this forum seem to have an inferiority complex making implications that one country is better over another in various comments as if it’s some competition between the U.S and Canada. At least that’s the perception I get from some of the posts and how they’re written.

I don’t know what you know, and I don’t claim to know what type of articles you read in regards to what’s going on in other countries. So to assume as such would be silly of me, which is why I was merely offering the information we had been told here, that you may or may not be aware of because your ‘information might be limited’….there’s no suggestion in my post that you aren’t knowledgeable or that your country is inferior.

I think you’re way overreacting and reading into my post, implications that just aren’t there. I have traveled to other countries and I’ve noticed how skewed their news is pertaining to things happening in my country and I can see the slant given in stories so the locals of said country walk away with a conditioned perception that isn’t necessarily the truth about what’s going on and why. It is with that in mind, I said what I said because I don’t know what you’re being told and I don’t know what kind of articles you're reading.
    I just have to laugh my ass off a little here ...

First off, I was going to respond to Flash and say that we-R-one likely just left that comment really out of a genuine not knowing. Americans don't really know much about Canada and we have to accept that and not get offended, it's just a reality; I totally got your comment regarding that, but at the same time, Canadians are a little frustrated that Americans don't know us better (not that you need to), just another reality.

Second, it seems that your reaction to the blown out of proportion reaction, was a little out of proportion itself. Made me chuckle a bit.

Third, and just for general information, Canada gets all the same news outlets that Americans do (almost shoved down our throats), we get all your "news" channels on our cable and much of our own news media is based around yours. So anything that Americans know from the "news" sources, Canadians also know. Apparently this isn't common knowledge.

A bit of a disclaimer, I am from western Canada, and I assume the same of Quebec but Canada is pretty diverse so that assumption might not always be 100% on point, but in this case I'm pretty sure it is.

Anyway .. let us get back to topic.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th April 2018 at 00:17.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2018), Earth Angel (26th April 2018), Flash (26th April 2018), seko (2nd May 2018)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Hey Flash, you’re completely blowing my comments out of proportion and I don’t get why some of you Canadians on this forum seem to have an inferiority complex making implications that one country is better over another in various comments as if it’s some competition between the U.S and Canada. At least that’s the perception I get from some of the posts and how they’re written.

I just have to laugh my ass off a little here ...

First off, I was going to respond to Flash and say that we-R-one likely just left that comment really out of a genuine not knowing. Americans don't really know much about Canada and we have to accept that and not get offended, it's just a reality; I totally got your comment regarding that, but at the same time, Canadians are a little frustrated that Americans don't know us better (not that you need to), just another reality.

Second, it seems that your reaction to the blown out of proportion reaction, was a little out of proportion itself. Made me chuckle a bit.

Third, and just for general information, Canada gets all the same news outlets that Americans do (almost shoved down our throats), we get all your "news" channels on our cable and much of our own news media is based around yours. So anything that Americans know from the "news" sources, Canadians also know. Apparently this isn't common knowledge.

A bit of a disclaimer, I am from western Canada, and I assume the same of Quebec but Canada is pretty diverse so that assumption might not always be 100% on point, but in this case I'm pretty sure it is.

Anyway .. let us get back to topic.

you are both right

1. Dedushkyn: yes I do sometimes have enough of Americans not knowing anything about other countries, including Canada - but in reality, it has nothing to do with We-R-One personnally and overall, this forum is quite good. (this is not a competiton)
    2. Yes W-R-One, I prefer my country, I do have a biais for it, and I think most people do have biaises for their own corner of land. No competition there either - but, as a biaised Canadian, I much prefer to live here than there.Despite the terrible cold in winter.
    3. Yes, I over blew it, you are both right. I have been sick today, I should have refrained from posting. Sorry.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2018), DeDukshyn (26th April 2018), Earth Angel (26th April 2018), seko (2nd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast