Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Deadly Van Crash In Toronto, Canada

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Deadly Van Crash In Toronto, Canada

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Basing a "value" around your implications that "Europe is Marxist therefore I have no value in learning anything about Europe" just shows it all ... No need to really carry this conversation on further. Your argument just really made yourself and if we extrapolate (but we won't), all Americans, look really bad. Better just stop trying to defend this and lets get back to the topic of this thread.
    Except I never said that, so you are going on about something I never said.

I study other cultures constantly through historical research. The context of what I said above is that this idea that many multiculturalists seem to have, that by studying foreign cultures I am suddenly going to become enlightened about how stupid I am as an American. The idea becomes a twisted excuse for why "backwards" conservative Americans simply don't conform to the leftist ideal of "progress," and by exposure to foreign cultures I think what some people really want is either a self-repudiation from Americans or else to be patted on the head for what a good job everyone else has done.

If people actually study world cultures in detail, most of what they actually find is going to consist of unsavory stuff, from extreme poverty to cannibalism and brutal systems of law and government. The West is pampered and spoiled compared to most of the world and that is what truly comes out.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    When it's a white man it's a misunderstanding, a mentally challenged, disturbed soul.

When it's a brown man, it's terrorism.

Yet CNN is so quick to pull the Social Justice card...
    I'm not so keen on that pattern. Terrorism implies an ideology advanced by fear/terror, like Islam, for example. Simply being white does not imply an ideology, believe it or not. It seems to me the anti-white hatred has gotten bad enough, including on CNN, and your response here guilt-tripping white men for not being actual terrorists is just one more example of that ideology unfortunately finding fertile ground in many minds today.

There are two common patterns to mass attacks, and MSM never gives serious criticisms to either of them: Islam, and prescription anti-depressants. Either someone is on jihad for Allah or else they are bombed out of their head on Xanax. Examples that are neither one nor the other are very hard to come by.
    I just find out your incredible authorized ruling.

"There are two common patterns to mass attacks, and MSM never gives serious criticisms to either of them: Islam, and prescription anti-depressants"

Probably you have very strong opinion on Twin towers (9 /11) and Las Vegas shooting.

You should see how FBI cleaned the concert area.
    Love and Hope

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Probably you have very strong opinion on Twin towers (9 /11) and Las Vegas shooting.
    Yes, an "inside job" involving multiple parties, and an ISIS attack (multiple gunmen) coinciding with an attempted assassination of the Saudi crown prince at one of the neighboring hotels.

Is that what you expected me to say?

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

edit ;
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This was not a cop responding to false flag either - I think they do not keep the killer alive when it is false flag.
    Lovely to see such clarity of Mind, Mate ! You're exactly right, the Patsy always gets Murdered too...

I find an irony in JFK, where Judyth Vary Baker's boyfriend, Harvey gets murdered by Jack Ruby, then Ruby gets murdered by Judyth's Six-day Cancer she developed :-))
    Funny old World...

Let me add too, just as the Christmas Refuse Lorry Driver killed people in Edinburgh, maybe this Driver was also being Kontrolled by MSK ( Mind-to-Scull ) equipment... No longer should we ass u me the perpetrator is the one with intent ? ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Flash (9th December 2018)

6. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    edit ;
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This was not a cop responding to false flag either - I think they do not keep the killer alive when it is false flag.
    Canadian cops don't take the same crash courses (no pun intended) in patsy elimination that U.S. cops do.
    Much more civil here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Flash (10th December 2018)

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Spot one !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Flash (10th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3