+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodman interviews David Hawkins on Serco's Piranha Project and Much More

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Goodman interviews David Hawkins on Serco's Piranha Project and Much More

Jason Goodman interviews David Hawkins ( takes a few minutes to load up)

SERCO's Piranha Project:
    * bots that have ability to seek out those that are telling the truth and derails them in
    various way.
    *Bullets that have the ability to seek out certain ethnic groups
    ObamaCare: The purpose was to gather everyone's medical records & the records have
    now been given to Serco,who is allegedly going thru them looking for (you fill in the blan
    blank)
    Mueller's ties to anthrax
    Pig Farm in Canada named Piggie Palace Good Time Society. (this subject gets
    gruesome, so not for the fient of heart, although I believe it's been discussed somewhere
    on PA before.
    Sergei Skripal

Hawkins, as well as Quinn Michaels, believes that Q is a bot. Time will tell.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

anandacate (24th April 2018), Andre (24th April 2018), Cidersomerset (14th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), justntime2learn (24th April 2018), RunningDeer (24th April 2018), toppy (24th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: Goodman interviews David Hawkins on Serco's Piranha Project and Much More

David Hawkins is a top-notch researcher for sure and well worth listening to.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

anandacate (24th April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th April 2018), Cidersomerset (14th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Goodman interviews David Hawkins on Serco's Piranha Project and Much More

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Jason Goodman interviews David Hawkins ( takes a few minutes to load up)

SERCO's Piranha Project:
    * bots that have ability to seek out those that are telling the truth and derails them in
    various way.
    *Bullets that have the ability to seek out certain ethnic groups
    ObamaCare: The purpose was to gather everyone's medical records & the records have
    now been given to Serco,who is allegedly going thru them looking for (you fill in the blan
    blank)
    Mueller's ties to anthrax
    Pig Farm in Canada named Piggie Palace Good Time Society. (this subject gets
    gruesome, so not for the fient of heart, although I believe it's been discussed somewhere
    on PA before.
    Sergei Skripal

Hawkins, as well as Quinn Michaels, believes that Q is a bot. Time will tell.

Greetings,

Does anyone know when Stephen Hawking speculated Q was a bot? I've not been able to locate that yet.

LadyM is much more educated in this area than I, but I remember the mentioning of Hawking not being able to communicate since around '97. I believe I read Stephen Hawking could just reintroduce papers he had already written prior.

Cheers, J
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th April 2018), Cidersomerset (14th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread