+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riding shotgun with Jake Morphonios | The Genie Oil connection to the Middle East Syrian nexus of crisis

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,762 times in 5,531 posts

Default Riding shotgun with Jake Morphonios | The Genie Oil connection to the Middle East Syrian nexus of crisis

Having several years ago spent heroic amounts of time wading through the 9-11 treacle much of the content in the initial videos to this fledgling series from Jake haven’t come as any major surprise.

However, aside from the material that Jake includes here, his video entitled “How I Verify Information Included In My Reports - Genie Oil Investigation - Part 4” comes across as a potentially excellent primer for anyone interested in undertaking any kind of investigative reporting. (His audience may be newer to these topics and possibly from a younger, or less experienced demographic. Still, that may be by-the-by.)

It probably makes some sense to start there, and work through the other presentations in sequence.

How I Verify Information Included In My Reports - Genie Oil Investigation - Part 4

As he says, here: “With all the disinformation out there, how do I validate the information that I'm giving you in my reports?” (Original posting date: May 23, 2017).

He also makes the astute observation that having a ‘gut instinct’ works in tandem with objective information gathering as a means to drawing sensible, and probably verifiably accurate conclusions - many of us here enjoy the process and understand and practice this, to a greater or lesser degree, depending upon our areas of interest, expertise (sic), time constraints (!) and source reliability of course.

As background to the ongoing tragedy that continues to unfurl in Syria, Yemen, Jordan et al, this series of short films by Jake links to and joins the dots between recent historical activities - - -and pre 9/11 as well - - -to get a grip on how this is all inter-connected.

Note that in response to viewer enquiries, and the recent YouTube purge, any reference to ‘End Times News Report’ has been superseded by his renamed site, and channel, ‘Blackstone Intelligence Network’

There are of course other *avenues of exploration not covered here, but, as he rightly says, and as many of us probably do already undertake, you can do worse than “..follow the money..”

*An interesting example of another avenue might be an article such as this, written by Elizabeth Vos for SoTT, which is related to this situation, at least from the Russiagate angle: All Russiagate roads lead to London: Evidence emerges of Joseph Mifsud's links to UK intelligence

I don’t of course know how many parts to this series there will be, but, will look forward to continuing contributions and conclusions from Jake.

Somebody may want to extend an invitation for Jake Morphonios to join this forum as a member; I’m fast running out of superlatives in support of his methodology and investigative prowess.

Here's his Bio:

https://www.blackstoneintel.com/bio

In the meantime, here are links to the presentations, each about 5 minutes in length - I've appended his précis below each link - and let’s “ride shotgun” and see where it takes us. (Tintin Q)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob Rothschild's Dirty Scheme - Genie Oil Investigation - Part 1

You hear the name "Rothschild" tossed around all the time. But is the Rothschild dynasty still controlling world events from behind the curtain? The answer is a resounding And throughout this series, I will pull back that curtain and expose exactly how many of today's conflicts, including the troubles in Syria, are connected to the schemes of the Rothschilds. Original air date: May 22, 2017

Osama bin Laden's Holy War - Genie Oil Investigation - Part 2

Under the guidance of the Rothschild syndicate, the CIA has tried to mold the Middle East and North Africa into its own image. Osama bin Laden played a major role in that effort. Original air date May 22, 2017

The CIA Created al Qaeda - Genie Oil Investigation - Part 3

Rather than just make the claim that the CIA created al Qaeda, in this series I'll prove it with verifiable information. Original posting date: May 22, 2017

Osama Was a CIA "Bagman" in Afghanistan - Genie Oil Investigation - Part 5

In the 1970s, the CIA was waging a war in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union by backing "moderate rebels". Much of the funding for these forces was routed from the CIA through the Pakistani ISI to bagman Osama bin Laden. Original posting date: May 24, 2017
    Last edited by Tintin; 24th April 2018 at 12:12.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th April 2018), Cara (24th April 2018), Elixir (24th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (24th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Franny (25th April 2018), Hervé (24th April 2018), Mike (25th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018), samsdice (24th April 2018), Satori (25th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Default Re: Riding shotgun with Jake Morphonios | The Genie Oil connection to the Middle East Syrian nexus of crisis

Thanks Tintin Quarantino: these seem like good, well-researched videos. The background on the Genie deal is interesting.

I found a snatch of info on this on Craig Murray’s site and shared it in the geopolitics thread here where I looked into some of the interested parties in the Syria war: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1217621

Quote Posted by Searcher (here)
    Whose corporate and family wealth is threatened by a whole, functioning Syria?
    Answer: Murdoch and Rothschild with their investments in Genie
    Quote Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild 71
    21 Feb, 2013 in Uncategorized by craig
    Israel has granted oil exploration rights inside Syria, in the occupied Golan Heights, to Genie Energy. Major shareholders of Genie Energy – which also has interests in shale gas in the United States and shale oil in Israel – include Rupert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothschild...
    From here: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...nd-rothschild/

Probably there are others....
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Tintin (25th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Riding shotgun with Jake Morphonios | The Genie Oil connection to the Middle East Syrian nexus of crisis

@Searcher: a-ha I believe I sourced the very same article too and did also post that up on a thread recently. Yes, this one related to Douma: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1220703.

He's a terrific source and as a former ambassador and FCO employee, Craig Murray will really know his stuff, and will probably have rock-solid sources on the 'inside'

Actually, for consistency, as there is overlap between the threads, I'll add this below on the next post so that it feels a bit tidier too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

As a piece of history, and a reminder, here's Craig Murray reporting on this in 2013. I've provided a link to the Genie website as well, for those interested.

As is usually the case with these sorts of 'interventions' from deep states behind western powers, it aint (sic) one issue at stake, it is multiple issues.

Oil or gas (mineral resource) is only one reason, not THE reason, but this blog does deal with the oil (energy) component of this multi-strata'd animal:

Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild

21 Feb, 2013 in Uncategorized by craig

Israel has granted oil exploration rights inside Syria, in the occupied Golan Heights, to Genie Energy. Major shareholders of Genie Energy – which also has interests in shale gas in the United States and shale oil in Israel – include Rupert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothschild. This from a 2010 Genie Energy press release

Claude Pupkin, CEO of Genie Oil and Gas, commented, “Genie’s success will ultimately depend, in part, on access to the expertise of the oil and gas industry and to the financial markets. Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch are extremely well regarded by and connected to leaders in these sectors. Their guidance and participation will prove invaluable.”

“I am grateful to Howard Jonas and IDT for the opportunity to invest in this important initiative,” Lord Rothschild said. “Rupert Murdoch’s extraordinary achievements speak for themselves and we are very pleased he has agreed to be our partner. Genie Energy is making good technological progress to tap the world’s substantial oil shale deposits which could transform the future prospects of Israel, the Middle East and our allies around the world.”

For Israel to seek to exploit mineral reserves in the occupied Golan Heights is plainly illegal in international law. Japan was succesfully sued by Singapore before the International Court of Justice for exploitation of Singapore’s oil resources during the second world war. The argument has been made in international law that an occupying power is entitled to opeate oil wells which were previously functioning and operated by the sovereign power, in whose position the occupying power now stands. But there is absolutely no disagreement in the authorities and case law that the drilling of new wells – let alone fracking – by an occupying power is illegal.

Israel tried to make the same move twenty years ago but was forced to back down after a strong reaction from the Syrian government, which gained diplomatic support from the United States. Israel is now seeking to take advantage of the weakened Syrian state; this move perhaps casts a new light on recent Israeli bombings in Syria.

In a rational world, the involvement of Rothschild and Murdoch in this international criminal activity would show them not to be fit and proper persons to hold major commercial interests elsewhere, and action would be taken. Naturally, nothing of the kind will happen.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Cara (25th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Franny (26th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

@Tintin, yes, it’s good to have a former insider looking into these areas... he knows where to look for the dodgy deals it seems.

If we can draw connections from the
    Syrian war to
    Israel and
    the Golan Heights
    to Genie
    to Rothschild....

And from
    Macron
    to Rothschild (as I’ve seen speculated),

... then the more prominent entrance of France onto the scene in the Syria war makes sense.

Also, I thought about the Muslim immigrant population in France and what role these might play. These are largely from the former French colonies Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia which are majority (90%+) Sunni Muslim populations. So I would think these immigrants would presumably support the usurping of secular or Shi’a slanted Muslim power in Syria in favour of the ISIL/ISIS / Al Qaeda / Al Nusra factions who are fundamentalist Sunni. So he has a faction of local population support to draw on / placate it would seem.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Franny (26th April 2018), Tintin (25th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Searcher (here)

... then the more prominent entrance of France onto the scene in the Syria war makes sense.

Also, I thought about the Muslim immigrant population in France and what role these might play. These are largely from the former French colonies Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia which are majority (90%+) Sunni Muslim populations. So I would think these immigrants would presumably support the usurping of secular or Shi’a slanted Muslim power in Syria in favour of the ISIL/ISIS / Al Qaeda / Al Nusra factions who are fundamentalist Sunni. So he has a faction of local population support to draw on / placate it would seem.
    These are very interesting observations and I think have much to merit them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread