+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SSP and Super Soldiers (*)

1. Link to Post #1
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SSP and Super Soldiers (*)

Good evening everybody, random doubt about the SSP. Do not get me wrong I have read (most of it here in Avalon and some outside material) and put some brainstorming behind it, still the mere concept of Super Soldiers or genetically enhanced military members kinda tickles me, just a few questions:

1- Is there any "solid proof" of these super soldiers?

2- If someone claimed to be a SS, I would take that they were genetically modified, do they retain skills / performance / characteristics?

3- If that type of process exists, don't you think it was tested or it is still used, maybe, on the general public without knowledge of it? Because to my knowledge there should be persons which have some special or specific characteristics, no? Not all of them are military or Government related.

4- It may sound funny but, are we talking about some Captain America stuff here or something more, less, different?

Thanks in advance fellas.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: SSP and Super Soldiers (*)

Madeira....If you are truly interested in this kind of thing, go the Camelot interview Bill & Kerry did with Duncan O'Finian & then draw your own conclusions.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (25th April 2018), justntime2learn (24th April 2018), Madeira (24th April 2018), Mark (25th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018), Spiral (26th April 2018), Wansen (25th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

Not that I am obsessed with the topic but yes, I do have my own opinion on it. There is something that does not click in my point of view...thanks for the reference, will look into it. Blessings as always!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

I have no doubts about the likelihood of such sci level 3 projects, my only doubts are about those who have come forward to claim as such. It's a tricky one to unravel, given the many levels of duplicity and compartmentalization it would take to hide. Mind you the journey of a thousand miles begins with but a step. Best of luck on your quest...x... N

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2018), Madeira (25th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

I've followed this Super Soldier and Secret Space programs for a while.

I tend to believe that both are likely. Space, other planets and entities present an extremely challenging and even hostile scenario and quite frankly we are very weak physically and mentally with severely compromised genetics in comparison to what is reported about other species. Yes, we very likely would need to be "upgraded" significantly to function effectively off planet.

I do not believe that anyone who was/is a fully functioning Super Space Soldier would ever be allowed back into society and very likely not allowed back on the planet. At all, EVER. They are transhuman and although some want that for humanity I tend to think they just too much of a threat at the moment. So I do not generally believe the people who report about being mind wiped after flying around the cosmos for 40 years as the ULTIMATE Captain America or whatever nonsense they spew at conferences and on youtube.

Other forms of "enhanced" soldiers with increased senses, reaction times, perception, healing and problem solving skills are highly likely both by NATO and every other country with the capacity to do so. This ranges from simple drugs like Modafinil to stay awake forever to stimulants such as Ritalin to increase focus. Some genetic tweaking seems reasonable as well...with some heavy failsafes/ kill switches.

DARPA is producing exoskeletons so persons wearing them may soon have 50 times the strength, we know about night vision googles and cloaking/invisibility shields as well as immune boosters. These are external applications...much easier to control them than permanently implanted devices I expect. These soldiers seem likely to exist now....No idea how far the tech has advanced. If anyone has reall information to share I'd love to read it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2018), Justplain (25th April 2018), Madeira (25th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018), Tam (26th April 2018), Wansen (25th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Madeira, Google gene editing (CRISPR tech has made it widely accessible) and synthetic biologists (creating organisms from scratch) to see the technology available.

Here’s an article on the DARPA website about their Safe Genes program: https://www.darpa.mil/program/safe-genes

Note they can both edit and remove editing to restore to their original state, so proof of exactly what they’re editing is a tall order.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Madeira (25th April 2018), Nasu (25th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Madeira (here)
    Good evening everybody, random doubt about the SSP. Do not get me wrong I have read (most of it here in Avalon and some outside material) and put some brainstorming behind it, still the mere concept of Super Soldiers or genetically enhanced military members kinda tickles me, just a few questions:

1- Is there any "solid proof" of these super soldiers?

2- If someone claimed to be a SS, I would take that they were genetically modified, do they retain skills / performance / characteristics?

3- If that type of process exists, don't you think it was tested or it is still used, maybe, on the general public without knowledge of it? Because to my knowledge there should be persons which have some special or specific characteristics, no? Not all of them are military or Government related.

4- It may sound funny but, are we talking about some Captain America stuff here or something more, less, different?

Thanks in advance fellas.
    The whole thing started in the 80s when a scientologist in Australia started "remembering" things from some kind of alternate reality or timeline when he lived on Mars. Since then, the myth has grown.

http://www.themarsrecords.com/wp/mar...ownload-books/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Madeira (25th April 2018), Nasu (25th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I first heard about this secret research going on in the USA of a program for the development Super Soldiers or some similar name in 1990. This came about through a close friend of mine who was ex secret service for Belgium intelligence. My friend's professional specialty was remote viewing. I received quite a lot of information from the person over a period that certainly woke up my world view of reality. As time passed a lot of this shared information has been eventually confirmed.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Madeira (26th April 2018), Nasu (25th April 2018), Spiral (26th April 2018), Tam (26th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

I dont think many here would try to cast doubt on the existence of a secret space program. Richard Dolan has done a great job of showing a credible documentation trail of the SSP. There are many others as well.

Regarding the existence of super soldiers, this is an area of much more uncertainty and fake players. 'Whistleblowers' like james casbolt became discredited with contradictions and inconsistencies. Others, like some interviewed on Camelot, could not provide evidence that could be validated. And then there's the fantasy realm of corey goode + co.

Now, where there is some evidence that super soldier programs actually exist(ed) comes from a few sources. One was the admitted USA MKUltra program that tried all sorts of unethical manipulations of the human psyche using drugs, etc.

Another potential source of proof are incidents such as this one from 2008 where two Swedish female twins are hit by vehicles on an English highway and just walked away, indicating super human strength and resiliency:

Richard D. Hall did a show on this episode and speculated that these women were products of a super soldier program.

There was for a time 'Super Soldier' conferences held annually, with multiple presenters at each. For a period in the alt community there was little doubt that super soldiers existed.

Now however, there has been a noticeable drop off in super soldiers garnishing significant attention. There has been speculation that super soldiers are no longer as 'in demand' in the ssp because of technical enhancements via robotics and AI.

So, there is definite proof of the existence of the SSP, and less conclusive proof of the super soldier program, though there is some credible cursory evidence there too.
    Last edited by Justplain; 26th April 2018 at 11:36.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2018), Madeira (26th April 2018), Spiral (26th April 2018), Tam (26th April 2018), woomap (15th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread