+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org - Current State of the Geoengineering Fight

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org - Current State of the Geoengineering Fight

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th April 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), ceetee9 (25th April 2018), Cidersomerset (24th April 2018), edina (24th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Ivy23 (24th April 2018), jjjones (25th April 2018), JRS (25th April 2018), justntime2learn (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018), Noelle (24th April 2018), onawah (24th April 2018), toppy (24th April 2018), we-R-one (24th April 2018), yelik (25th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org - Current State of the Geoengineering Fight

Love Dane and his work he rocks, but not a fan of Jordan Sather after all the Corey crap he ensnared himself in...I noticed on his youtube page he has JaySather for instagram...so is he pulling the name switch-a-rooney like Corey once did? Just curious.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org - Current State of the Geoengineering Fight

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Love Dane and his work he rocks, but not a fan of Jordan Sather after all the Corey crap he ensnared himself in...I noticed on his youtube page he has JaySather for instagram...so is he pulling the name switch-a-rooney like Corey once did? Just curious.
    I hear you, but Jordan is young and we've all made mistakes while searching for the truth.

He has put out some other awesome videos as well, so I will continue to give him a pass.

In truth, people I respect often have different opinions on what's happening.

For example: I love Jerome Corsi as well as Catherine Austine Fitts and Joseph Farrell.

Corsi insists Q is military intel, trying to keep us informed. Fitts and Farrell say Q is a bot and a distraction.
    Time will tell, but in the meantime, I listen to both as they all present other good information and I believe are doing their best (in terms of my country) to help us sort all this info out.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

astridmari (25th April 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), ceetee9 (25th April 2018), Cidersomerset (25th April 2018), justntime2learn (24th April 2018), Michel Leclerc (23rd August 2023), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018), Nasu (24th April 2018), Noelle (24th April 2018), toppy (24th April 2018), we-R-one (24th April 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Great answer Ba-ba-Ra! It is awesome having different people in the field, as we are all attracted to our favorites. Since I don't follow Jordan, was wondering if he's still on the GAIA payroll... Something to watch for I believe....and while GAIA does have some excellent researchers, I'm concerned about what may be going on behind the scenes based on something I uncovered...I need to post but haven't had time...watch for 'buzz' words coming out of Jordan as if he's still being groomed by GAIA, they(GAIA), appear to be attempting to usurp the alternative crowd by sucking them into the 'green' movement which has already been usurped by the Progressives and the whole UNITED NATIONS AGENDA 21 b.s. and this is where the buzz words play a part by getting the 'alternative' crowd groomed into the lingo, it's a huge market and they know it. Jordan and his Corey kid friend Teresa Yanaros were supposedly doing this according to person that left the group when things were getting weird and happened to pick up on it however he didn't completely understanding what he was witnessing but it was 'weird' enough for him to notice and mention in an interview I think with Dark Journalist, more later, but not here, wrong place.

Dane deserves all the attention he can get, much grattitude for his efforts and knowledge base.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

It was interesting to note that Dane is experiencing the same obstruction of justice that the government is: FOIA requests for documents very slow in delivery. He received 7 instead of 1400 promised for this month, and those highly redacted.

This lack of transparency and cooperation needs to change. They need to give their information pipes a laxative! ...And hold people accountable that don't provide requested documents in a timely manner.

Maybe people who don't cooperate will continue to be eliminated one by one and that will increase the flow and speed things up.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th April 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), ceetee9 (25th April 2018), Cidersomerset (25th April 2018), we-R-one (25th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Transparency looks to be coming according to a new EPA rule just announced. Fingers crossed Dane might have success with the current administration. Hopefully the 'transparency' aspect will eventually bleed into obtaining FOIA's.

https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa...pa-regulations

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Another one from Dane:

Dane Wigington
    April 21, 2018. --- Global Alert News

Left/Right Polarity -- DISTRACTION
    Most don't want the truth about:
    - confirmed vaccine dangers
    - fluoridated water
    - cell phones
    - radio frequency dangers
    - GMO foods
    - pesticides
    - what really happened on 9/11
    - the true purpose of U.S. Military occupation in over 150 countries
    - toxic experiment of geoengineering going on right over our heads

Sonoma County Fairgrounds. -- April 27, 2018
    Santa Rosa areas burnt to the ground
    Conditions orchestrated by climate engineering operations

***Dangers of HPV vaccine is now in focus***

U.S. Retired Air Force Army general reviewing information from Dane
    Reaching more people--this is our hope

Get involved and spread the information.
    Available free in Redding, CA,
    Or at cost of production & postage from his website
    Www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Dodge City, Kansas - record low temperature to record high in one day. (24 hour period)
    Oklahoma--Temperature change from 33 degrees to 101 degrees in 10 hours!

We're in free fall...
    On track for Venus Syndrome.

Endless chain of false flag events

Raytheon
    Primary agendas are much more dire than just profiteering

Al Gore and Trump own stocks in companies who get supported.
    Obama, Clintons, Bushes
    All criminals and part of the problem
    All part of the theatre to deceive and distract the population

John Bolton - militant maniac
    Arab military force in Syria
    Same as South America

Recommends Dr. Paul Craig Roberts report

Lies--won't stand by and allow innocent children to be harmed--? Vaccines?fluoridated water?children's respiratory systems compromised by chemicals raining down from aerosol spraying?

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

astridmari (25th April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th April 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Cidersomerset (25th April 2018), we-R-one (25th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Since aluminum is one of the toxins used in Geoengineering and it has now been well established that aluminum is a neurotoxin that even low levels of which in the brain can cause a myriad of issues like Alzheimer's, Dementia, learning deficits, memory loss and behavioral problems, I wish Jordan would have asked Dane if he thought that Geoengineering could be, at least partially, responsible for the irrational thoughts and behaviors we've been witnessing in millions of Americans over the last few years.

Here's just one article on the effects of aluminum in the brain: Aluminum Linked to Alzheimer's Disease? 7 Pieces of Evidence.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Alecs (3rd September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (25th April 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Cidersomerset (25th April 2018), we-R-one (25th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Dane Wigington and Mike Adams decode the geoengineering DEATH VECTORS for global genocide

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/d0e160bd-1489-4eeb-92bb-19a03096719d
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (3rd September 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2022)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Another great guy is Clifford Carnicom, who I am pretty sure was a layperson who got into the question of weather modification and spraying and did an amazing job with little support way back when. He laid the ground work for all this. Not sure if he is alive or public but there should be a lot of his work still on the Internet....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Alecs (3rd September 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2022)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Man in America

The Shocking Ways They’re Engineering Famine, Droughts, & Hurricanes - Dane Wigington Interview
    Published September 13, 2022

https://podbay.fm/p/man-in-america-podcast/e/1663102249

alternative source:

https://rumble.com/v1jxh41-the-shock...s-dane-wi.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1hbb8r
    Last edited by Harmony; 14th September 2022 at 04:32. Reason: embedding video
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Harmony (14th September 2022), Yoda (23rd August 2023)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

MEL K & DANE WIGINGTON OF GEOENGINEERING WATCH ON THE TRUTH OF WEATHER WARFARE 10-12-22
    Published on October 12th, 2022.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/orLbIFkul6yc/

Please learn more Dane Wigington & GeoEngineering Watch here: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (14th October 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Harmony (14th October 2022), onawah (14th October 2022), pabranno (14th October 2022)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2023), Harmony (23rd August 2023), onawah (23rd August 2023), Valle (23rd August 2023), Yoda (23rd August 2023)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Wow, so essentially, what is being done with forested lands is exactly the opposite of what should be done.
    This is a great example of why it can be so important to get classified documents (like the one mentioned in the video) declassified.

Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (24th August 2023)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I've posted this conversation in the Maui fire thread because part 1 is mostly about the problems with 'disaster response' and about the obvious signs of an organised attack on the population. In part 2 she talks more about the activities of the climate manipulators and mentions a system Jim Lee told her about that exploits thousands of commercial flights a day using a computer program. I don't understand how that would work but if Jim Lee said it I guess I'll believe it, for now.

Sarah Westall - Reinette Senum (1of2) - On the Ground: “Same Pattern Over and Over” – Maui, Katrina, Paradise, etc…
    40 minutes - Posted Aug 26, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Reinette Senum, independent journalist and former mayor, joins the program to share her experiences on the ground in Katrina, Paradise and elsewhere. She will compare those experiences to what she is seeing in Maui. The pattern is disturbing, but there are solutions to this madness that we discuss.

You can follow Reinette on her Substack at https://reinettesenumsfoghornexpress.substack.com/

Sarah Westall - Reinette Senum (2of2) - On the Ground: “Same Pattern Over and Over” – Maui, Katrina, Paradise, etc…
    33 minutes - Posted Aug 29, 2023
    Last edited by norman; 6th September 2023 at 05:15.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (6th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread