+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The best is always not to have it at all and have the wired connection but I know that for some this would not work.
    And if you don't want to run cable, get some powerline adapaters. That's what I do.
    These adaptors do work to get connectivity wherever there is electricity but sorry to say that when tested with an EMF detector they show an increase in EMFs a few feet out into the room throughout the house.
    Trisher
    Well that's a bit different to broadcasting a microwave signal..
    I would have replied sooner but needed to get the facts on this from someone that does emf surveys as a profession. Apparently each adaptor raises the dirty electricity in the house by 400 units when measured by a stetzer dirty electricity meter. This is in the UK so cannot speak for any other country. So just one of these adaptors in the UK will raise the dirty electricity in the house above the safe level.
    Trisher

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019), Iloveyou (10th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,309 times in 1,106 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Once, long ago I read the story of an old Japanese man who, when he was a child, was in the midst of the horrors when the atomic bomb fell in 1945. He miraculously was the only one who survived without serious injuries. Later, when asked what had happened to him he answered: I don't know. I saw the fire and I knew that this will not affect me.

I often tried to find that story again, maybe it is just a legend.
    A brief detour: I found the story, it was told by Drunvalo.

It turned out that he was was the most famous human being in Japan, known to every man, woman, and child. Famous for what? Simply for being alive! He should have been dead.

For he had been in the drop zone of the atomic bomb in Hiroshima in 1945. He had been so close that he had actually seen the bomb falling.

And he had survived.

Not only had he survived, but he had remained whole, totally unscathed. And he had never suffered any radiation sickness or other negative effects from his experience.

According to the people at that Japanese seminar, scientists have been testing this man periodically ever since. And the last Drunvalo knew of him, in the late 1990s, this man was still whole and free of radiation. Yet as a child, he had been found at or near the actual crater where the bomb hit. And he was totally unharmed. Untouched. How could that be so?

The incredible truth is that this man as a little child actually thought that he had the power to protect himself from anything at all. He simply didn't "know any better."

When he saw the bomb descending, and realized that he had less than a moment to act, he threw his arms into the air, and declared — with all the deep inner knowing and power and God-beingness in his little heart - "THIS SHALL NOT AFFECT ME!"
    source: http://www.spiritofmaat.com/messages/nov4/biowar3.htm

Yes, one has to take his information very cautiously. Here he talked about a man who is/was very well known and famous in Japan and who allegedly was tested by scientists periodically. I wonder if anyone - members from Japan, members with contacts in Japan - had ever heard of that man and his story?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 313 posts

Professor of Biochemistry and Medical Sciences, Martin Pall, carefully explains the reactions in the body that are caused by artificially modulated, electromagnetic frequencies(EMF) like Wi-Fi, cellphonetowers etc.

and it's health effects. Many of the detrimental effects will be recognised by people who are EMF-sensitive by nature or those who have had an overdose of strong EMF for a longer period.

'EMF exposures acts via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels in the living cell.. and how this leads to diverse detrimental health effects.'

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 253 posts

"In real life James Bond works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E."
    --frankstien

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6