+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SAMSUNG - Erase your memories so you can rewatch your favorite shows as if for the first time.

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default SAMSUNG - Erase your memories so you can rewatch your favorite shows as if for the first time.

Samsung’s Swedish site recently revealed a new program that offers hypnosis so that you can erase your memories and re watch your favourite shows for the first time. The program is called Unspoil Me and it’s comprised of 23 minutes of swirling patterns, mesmerizing music and a hypnotherapist directing your thoughts and attention in order to erase your memory.

Some of the terms and conditions stated on the website that must be consented to before this session begins include the following:

“Before starting the experience I guarantee that I’m over 18 years old, fully mentally healthy and not suffering from any neurological problems or epilepsy. If not, I guarantee that I will contact a doctor before I take part of the experience. If I suffer from abnormally low blood pressure, I will also consult with a doctor before taking part of the experience.”

“I am aware that the experience (self hypnosis) could have real effects and I am prepared to forget the whole, or parts of my favourite TV series.”

“I ensure my sole purpose of using Unspoil Me is for its intended purpose, and I will therefore only think about a film clip or a tv-series which I will have the possibility to forget.”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/04/...-their-memory/

For those brave enough ( anyone want to try it and report back ) here is the link.

http://www.samsung.com/se/unspoilme/eng/# (click the read more - bottom right on the loading page )

Is this for real ?
    If so - scary times we live in !!
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 25th April 2018 at 08:33.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2018), boja (25th April 2018), drneglector (28th April 2018), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2018), gaiagirl (28th April 2018), meeradas (26th April 2018), Nasu (25th April 2018), Richard S. (25th April 2018), toppy (25th April 2018), william r sanford72 (25th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default Re: SAMSUNG - Erase your memories so you can rewatch your favorite shows as if for the first time.

This HAS to be a joke...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

meeradas (26th April 2018), Nasu (25th April 2018), Satori (25th April 2018), toppy (25th April 2018), william r sanford72 (25th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: SAMSUNG - Erase your memories so you can rewatch your favorite shows as if for the first time.

This just cannot be real...

Also; note the left 'hypnotist' wearing and upside down cross pendant as well as a ring that looks to have the Leviathan (Satan's) cross on it. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the symbol of the right guy's pendant, perhaps someone else can enlighten us about that. (High res image: http://www.internationalhypnotistsgu...redrik-duo.jpg)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

happyuk (27th April 2018), Nasu (25th April 2018), toppy (25th April 2018), william r sanford72 (25th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Watching shows with a bit of weed and alcohol will do the same thing. Later you'll know whether you liked it or not, but you won't remember details! lol!

I am going to try this ... will let you know the results ...

Ok so I will have to try again, but really try to do this seriously this time. I will note that this seems a genuine hypnosis session, I have seen an entertainment hypnosis before, and the method for putting one under was very similar ... will report back soon.

The series I want to forget will be "Blood Drive" (awful show but I loved it, and was sad that it was cancelled before season 2 - re-watching season one (episode 1) as "new" again might be worth a try) ...

Update: Well apparently I need to sleep for the effect to take place fully, so I guess I won't have results until tomorrow ... bummer.

The hypnosis session was pretty generic and standard. I am not sure I can be hypnotized though - previous attempts with me have failed.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th April 2018 at 01:34.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nasu (27th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    This HAS to be a joke...
    Its just marketing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

meeradas (26th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-TV-shows.html

Yeah but potential precursor marketing for "what" is a concern for me.  Hope not too many people innocently jump on this for fun making it trend significantly as future applications could be questionable and harmful.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Watching shows with a bit of weed and alcohol will do the same thing. Later you'll know whether you liked it or not, but you won't remember details! lol!

I am going to try this ... will let you know the results ...

Ok so I will have to try again, but really try to do this seriously this time. I will note that this seems a genuine hypnosis session, I have seen an entertainment hypnosis before, and the method for putting one under was very similar ... will report back soon.

The series I want to forget will be "Blood Drive" (awful show but I loved it, and was sad that it was cancelled before season 2 - re-watching season one (episode 1) as "new" again might be worth a try) ...

Update: Well apparently I need to sleep for the effect to take place fully, so I guess I won't have results until tomorrow ... bummer.

The hypnosis session was pretty generic and standard. I am not sure I can be hypnotized though - previous attempts with me have failed.
    No need for weed or alcohol, you just need to wait and age. THis is then called Azheilmer. No need for hypnotism either then.

-----------

Now enough joking, I read the commands and they seem to be hypnotism commands, they seem real.

However, a software for hypnotism - to forget a tv program or serie... well, tv is already hypnotysing its listeners. Now we will get hypnotised to forget the hypnotism...

and, there might be hidden commands in the software, mostly in the video through pictures runned at milliseconds time frame.

I would not touch such a thing with a 10 feet stick even.
    Last edited by Flash; 26th April 2018 at 02:45.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th April 2018), Elpis (27th April 2018), happyuk (27th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Highly intelligent & analytical minds are difficult - if not impossible - to hypnotise (ask a hypnotist ...)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Yeah but potential precursor marketing for "what" is a concern for me.  Hope not too many people innocently jump on this for fun making it trend significantly as future applications could be questionable and harmful.
    Googling the name of that program in Chrome shows that just that is happening.

Crazy.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)

Also; note the left 'hypnotist' wearing and upside down cross pendant as well as a ring that looks to have the Leviathan (Satan's) cross on it. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the symbol of the right guy's pendant, perhaps someone else can enlighten us about that. (High res image: http://www.internationalhypnotistsgu...redrik-duo.jpg)
    I think the dude is just being edgy. I wouldn't overanalyze it.

I mean, the man is a member of the International Hypnotists Guild.

He oozes coolness. A real hit with women, I'm sure.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Highly intelligent & analytical minds are difficult - if not impossible - to hypnotise (ask a hypnotist ...)
    Haha! Well it was supposed to take full effect after a sleep ... and I have to say I can still remember the series reasonably well. So I guess it didn't work. I was actually looking forward to this working Oh well ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Better to know you have an "opt-in" -- I suspect some TV and media already try to do this without your knowledge. That is far more scary than offering you a choice.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th April 2018), Elpis (27th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Yeah but it's the fact that there is an "opt-in" that worries me.  They've obviously looked into legal aspects enough to be able to float this out there which is why I'm also thinking about this from another angle re future legal loopholes and downplaying from those doing it non-consentually if and when they get exposed.

If it becomes socially acceptable for on-line hypnotic programs to exist a dilemma arises that softens the blow for covert nefarious programs:  "Oops we are very sorry we didn't provide a choice caveat but we will endeavour to do so from here on in and we gratefully accept the slap on the wrist."

And of course the false apology always comes after the damage is done. 

How many times have we seen this happen with Big Pharma not being transparent re their studies and subsequent side effects.  And  how many toxic chemical dumping companies have also made billions via lack of transparency at the expense of getting away with murder because it is socially acceptable for their products and practices to exist with minimal oversight and prosecution.

Let alone the enormous potential spin offs for using a sanctioned technology that sophisticated users can hack and embed programs into.  Imagine when there are thousands of these hypnotic "fun marketing" programs out there - let alone the volume of audience reach.

I find this new infant rollout very troubling as a trojan horse STAGE for all manner of malicious activity and hope we see ethical groups take a stance and start boycotting it swiftly.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th April 2018), Elpis (27th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Looks like a viral marketing campaign to get people to buy Samsung.

Opting in allows them to install tracking cookies on your browser while also getting people to buy in to watching their content. If they are using google analytics (available for free) they can learn all kinds of stuff about your online habits once you opt in.

Pretty smart trick.. kind of like how back in the day there would be warnings about scary movies, remember? Did people stay away.. most flocked to the theaters.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th April 2018), Did You See Them (28th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)

I'd like to see the ring design and whats written on his hand as well !!
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 27th April 2018 at 12:09.

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Looks like a viral marketing campaign to get people to buy Samsung.

Opting in allows them to install tracking cookies on your browser while also getting people to buy in to watching their content. If they are using google analytics (available for free) they can learn all kinds of stuff about your online habits once you opt in.

Pretty smart trick.. kind of like how back in the day there would be warnings about scary movies, remember? Did people stay away.. most flocked to the theaters.
    Any tracking cookies (and most major sites plant these) would be installed right on the launch page or from sumsung's page - no need to actually watch the video for that to happen. But yes, this is all a marketing stunt, not much more.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

This is all a marketing stunt, not much more.
    Marketing stunt maybe but it's also getting people used to the idea of having memories erased as being normal almost !

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    This is all a marketing stunt, not much more.
    Marketing stunt maybe but it's also getting people used to the idea of having memories erased as being normal almost !
    I don't think so. It'll be seen as the gimmick it is. It's not like any large amount of people are going to even take this seriously. People have always had the desire to erase bad memories, let's say of being violently raped, and hypnosis has always been the tool that can potentially help with this - long before TV was even invented. People with such a desire already have that avenue and have had for a very long time.

It's not really like this stunt invents anything new.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

They are using some basic programming techniques, I suggest people google the term spin alters or spin programming

https://www.survivorship.org/~surviv...rogramming.pdf

They use the hypnotic visuals to disrupt the underpinning of a persons unconscious equilibrium. It effects the physiology and helps to bypass the conscious mind.

If you watch this I recomend you do something else at the same time to make sure you do not go into a suggestable state.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

For sure, nothing new invented by way of hypnosis/mind control.  The newness is the NON human-to-human hypnosis platform being rolled out and tested for public acceptability.

Incidently we already have bio neuro tech on the table to erase memories which is marketed as being great for soldiers with PTSD, individuals with trauma experiences, etc.  Fast track a decade and those that can't afford medical treatments may just opt in for an easy to use computer App to do the job.  The elephant in this room is defining what constitutes significant individual trauma in the general population to warrant memory removal.

(Disclaimer: This is not about being for or against selective memory deletion, it is about the exploitation of infant methods of medical application.)

Which is why, to me,  the nefarious "future" applications of this are staggering.  Getting citizens to opt in and CHOOSE memory loss with resulting subsequent passivity is not going to help civilizations stand up to tyranny.

The controversial "safe space" movement flooding our educational institutions and communities is a wonderful primer for this ideology which could well see our younger generations latching onto it as a tool for solving "questionable" mental health issues.

Example:  The "safe space" movement is complex and I don't want to simplify it, but for the purpose of explaining why I am connecting bigger picture dots I will say that, very basically, advocates are gaining significant traction in educational institutions by creating and demanding laws that allow students to opt out of being delivered information in their lectures that they find offensive because it is distressing and upsets them e.g. rape, child abuse, genocide, etc.

And yes, rape victims, for example, do need a disclaimer so they can filter their exposure and manage information in a selective environment; and this has always been acknowledged in these institutions. But advocates are now applying the burden of selectivity onto lecturers to filter their deliveries to avoid upsetting everyone.  In some cases lecturers have been banned because their content is deemed to be potentially too distressing for students and others have lost their jobs for not complying as they believe university students should not be protected, unchallenged, and treated like primary school students.

What this means is that while individuals are continually provided tools to wrap themselves up in fluffy bubbles of ignorance the oligarchs have continual free reign to make decisions for society and individuals - without being challenged.

The internet is proving to be our greatest tool for sharing real information to support accountability and change.  It only makes sense to me to watch for signs of countering programs designed with potential to dampen the rise of awareness.

Imagine this: University student is confronted with graphic material that is upsetting.  Lets say a tutorial on the 100+ children recently rescued from child abuse and slavery.  They cry and have trouble sleeping that night.
    Normal response for genuine caring individuals.

To remove the discomfort they can now opt into a hypnosis app before going to bed to remove the distressing data, get a good night sleep, and wake up back in the comfort zone of apathy.

Memory removal hypnosis Apps will take soothing waterfall Apps to a whole new dimension.  And if I can see this potential within 5 minutes of reading the op I can guarantee a team of enthusiast marketing gurus are already mapping this on their cutting floor probably with encouraging innovation and funding from a supposed humanitarian NGO.  (This would be right up Soro's alley especially as he has his fingers all over the "safe space" movement.)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

For sure, nothing new invented by way of hypnosis/mind control.  The newness is the NON human-to-human hypnosis platform being rolled out and tested for public acceptability.

Incidently we already have bio neuro tech on the table to erase memories which is marketed as being great for soldiers with PTSD, individuals with trauma experiences, etc.  Fast track a decade and those that can't afford medical treatments may just opt in for an easy to use computer App to do the job.  The elephant in this room is defining what constitutes significant individual trauma in the general population to warrant memory removal.

(Disclaimer: This is not about being for or against selective memory deletion, it is about the exploitation of infant methods of medical application.)

Which is why, to me,  the nefarious "future" applications of this are staggering.  Getting citizens to opt in and CHOOSE memory loss with resulting subsequent passivity is not going to help civilizations stand up to tyranny.

The controversial "safe space" movement flooding our educational institutions and communities is a wonderful primer for this ideology which could well see our younger generations latching onto it as a tool for solving "questionable" mental health issues.

Example:  The "safe space" movement is complex and I don't want to simplify it, but for the purpose of explaining why I am connecting bigger picture dots I will say that, very basically, advocates are gaining significant traction in educational institutions by creating and demanding laws that allow students to opt out of being delivered information in their lectures that they find offensive because it is distressing and upsets them e.g. rape, child abuse, genocide, etc.

And yes, rape victims, for example, do need a disclaimer so they can filter their exposure and manage information in a selective environment; and this has always been acknowledged in these institutions. But advocates are now applying the burden of selectivity onto lecturers to filter their deliveries to avoid upsetting everyone.  In some cases lecturers have been banned because their content is deemed to be potentially too distressing for students and others have lost their jobs for not complying as they believe university students should not be protected, unchallenged, and treated like primary school students.

What this means is that while individuals are continually provided tools to wrap themselves up in fluffy bubbles of ignorance the oligarchs have continual free reign to make decisions for society and individuals - without being challenged.

The internet is proving to be our greatest tool for sharing real information to support accountability and change.  It only makes sense to me to watch for signs of countering programs designed with potential to dampen the rise of awareness.

Imagine this: University student is confronted with graphic material that is upsetting.  Lets say a tutorial on the 100+ children recently rescued from child abuse and slavery.  They cry and have trouble sleeping that night.
    Normal response for genuine caring individuals.

To remove the discomfort they can now opt into a hypnosis app before going to bed to remove the distressing data, get a good night sleep, and wake up back in the comfort zone of apathy.

Memory removal hypnosis Apps will take soothing waterfall Apps to a whole new dimension.  And if I can see this potential within 5 minutes of reading the op I can guarantee a team of enthusiast marketing gurus are already mapping this on their cutting floor probably with encouraging innovation and funding from a supposed humanitarian NGO.  (This would be right up Soro's alley especially as he has his fingers all over the "safe space" movement.)
    Excellent post - Thank you.

34. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For sure, nothing new invented by way of hypnosis/mind control.  The newness is the NON human-to-human hypnosis platform being rolled out and tested for public acceptability ...
    "Non human-to-human" ... You mean like these hypnosis cassettes from the 1970s? Is it really new? Or, is the internet just the latest platform for an old gimmick?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/American-In...cAAOSwVElayclO

Edit:

Searched youtube to see if maybe there's some non-human to human hypnosis there: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hypnosis

4.2 million results from the time youtube was invented until now ...

None of this is new ... at all - the only thing that changes is the platform.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 28th April 2018 at 18:21.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (28th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast