+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Eric Dollard: The Sun is not what we have been told

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Eric Dollard: The Sun is not what we have been told

Going by my poor memory:
    The point Professor Eric Dollard made about stars not being seen in space was actually what he called 'FREE SPACE' IE the area's between solar systems, not the 'Space' in solar systems or around planets!
    That area 'Free-space' could well be very different in many ways the 'Space' we generally use the word for and view all of our surroundings within!

I would still very much like to see a PC/PA interview with this very interesting man.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Hi,
    found the attached by Dan Bar-Zohar that confirms some of the above. Wow. Suns grow as a result of gaining mass as the energy they pick up magnetically from the Galactic centre converts to matter.
    Galaxies grow as suns gain weight.

Attachment 28492
    Thank you for the pdf Baby Steps

So much of who and what we are, is being challenged in these very interesting years, including our sun/star
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

I watched the Eric Dollard video way back maybe 4 years ago or MORE i wandered WHY such an intelligent man was living in his car now im no scientist but as SOON as this guy started talking about our SUN i was hooked cause i ALSO have seen these videos and pictures of UFO,S with something like an umbilical cord entering the sun .... You have to ask yourself how come they can get so close ? are they draining plasma or are they doing something else ..... Just what is our SUN ?

As for Mr Dollard being an ADDICT " if true i pray he finds it within himself to break that cycle " that would explain him living in a car cause iv known people that were friends who developed problems through drugs and they tend to BURN bridges depending if it is class A .... Regardless its a GREAT SUBJECT MOJFK !!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

seko (6th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I keep hearing people say he lost his lab/s, like he just messed up.

Needs to be said that he had his Labs's (or at least some of the first few) Trashed and or confiscated by the government!

So just by those actions I would say that Professor Eric Dollard was certainly saying the right things and go the wrong people worried!
    just like a certain person called Tesla did
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Gardener (5th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Needs to be said that he had his Labs's (or at least some of the first few) Trashed and or confiscated by the government!
    Is this an historical fact, or just a 'well known' fact?

Nick

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

The information came from Eric himself, he explained how his labs were destroyed, so its a 'word' thing and I wouldn't think there would be any way to find out. Its not just him though, others have experienced the same treatment; Dennis Lee, Sparkey sweet etc Wade Frazier has a lot of information about what happens to anyone who gets close in the energy world, he was in the middle of it.
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Nick
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Nick Matkin (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Nick
    Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    The information came from Eric himself, he explained how his labs were destroyed, so its a 'word' thing and I wouldn't think there would be any way to find out. Its not just him though, others have experienced the same treatment; Dennis Lee, Sparkey sweet etc Wade Frazier has a lot of information about what happens to anyone who gets close in the energy world, he was in the middle of it.
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Nick
    Thanks Gardener
    Yeah only word of mouth Nick Matkin

Either way he did lose a great deal of vertically irreplaceable (Unless he raided a Museum or 2) Solid-state and Old-Value equipment, which was very dear/close to Professor Eric Dollards heart!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Nick Matkin (5th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

2015 ENERGY SCIENCE
    & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE

SEE ERIC DOLLARD IN ACTION!

http://energyscienceconference.com/

A chance for an interview maybe/hopefully? (I still believe if he was asked the right questions by the right interviewer KC, that there are many gems of info and knowledge still to be had from him!
    Or at-least some members might be able to go see!

Just one addition/edit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1yMe3QpV64#t=936

Vid point 11.40 to 15.33
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 5th January 2015 at 15:08.

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

The corona is, on average, 1.8 million degrees Fahrenheit (1 million degrees Celsius), while the surface of the sun is relatively cooler at 10,800 Fahrenheit (6,000 degrees Celsius). It is like a flame coming out of an ice cube. Nanoflares, in combination with flares, may be sources of the intense heat.

".....may be sources of the intense heat"

Read it as: "nobody knows".

At least in the world of public science, that is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...es-SECOND.html

So it is a plasma. An ionized charge differential, a current sheet plasma.

This happens between two highly differently charged points.

Differential.

With no corona... no shining sun, no heat of the sun.... as it is not in the sun it's self, it is coming from the huge plasma, the huge corona, it is not coming from the sun directly.

Basically, 'electric universe'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th January 2015 at 04:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

JRS (7th January 2015), seko (6th January 2015), StandingWave (6th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The German genius Viktor Schauberger has stated that the Sun does not provide heat to the Earth. It's been a while since I read his writings and they are terribly complex, so I cannot remember the basic theory being espoused by him. He was right about so, so many other topics (water especially) that I would place some trust in his offerings on the subject. Callum Coats has written several very interesting books about Shaubergers' theories. Anti gravity and vortex math being other subjects of great interest.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (6th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I'm mainly posting here about some new E.P Dolard information.
    I have though posted the full email and it's link contents, all very interesting.

DOLLARD SURPRISE VIDEO COMING
    Eric Dollard's medical treatment is WORKING and in two weeks he will be heading to his lab to continue his experiments and writing. Next Tuesday, we'll be emailing a link to Eric's site that will have a 35 minute video showing him actually receiving Earth Signals from the Advanced Seismic Warning System transmission structure. It is not complete, but this is an early test and you will get to peek in on a very important first step in this project, which will eventually vindicate Tesla and Alexanderson's Longitudinal transmission networks. Keep in mind that the antenna will still need the longitudinal network system every several poles, etc..., but this is history in the making so check out this update and make sure to be on the lookout for the demonstration video. When it is available, please consider donating at least $5 by PayPal to help the project along - the PayPal donate link will be in the right column on Eric's website: http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/eric-dollard-vindicating-tesla-alexanderson/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW IS THE REST OF THE EMAIL WITH IT'S INTRESTING CONTENTS AND LINKS AS POSTED.

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS NEW TESLA DOCUMENTARY: https://igg.me/at/wakeuptesla/x/2343214
    Wake Up teslafy
    The contribute link above actually has a very interesting vid about Tesla, so not just asking for money.

TOPICS
    21% INCREASE IN PLANT GROWTH WITH ELECTROSTATICS CONFIRMED AT ENERGETIC FORUM!
    BOOK & VIDEO DISCOUNTS EXPIRING TONIGHT MIDNIGHT
    JOSEPH NEWMAN MOVIE - HIS LIFE STORY
    LEE SARGINSON CRYSTAL RADIO PROJECT

Hi Alan,

There's a lot of changes and shake-ups happening globally and our community is no different. With the passing of John and Gary Bedini, many of us are in the process of making a lot of adjustments and they're for the better. A lot of good will come out of this. There have been some recent changes to Eric's EPD Laboratories organization, which we will go into another time. And some of us are dealing with the challenges of having the torch passed on. Did you see the latest Scientific American magazine where they are admitting that Randal Mill's overunity technology works? We'll get into that later, but times are changing and it's happening very fast. We are stepping into the future that Tesla talked about and I don't think we'll be disappointed with what we will find.
    21% INCREASE IN PLANT GROWTH WITH ELECTROSTATICS CONFIRMED AT ENERGETIC FORUM! 

In a few recent mailings, we've given you links to the "Primal Code" where electrostatically treated seeds, eggs, etc... are producing some astounding results that are simply mind-blowing. Jetijs at Energetic Forum did the "Primal Code" experiment 6 years ago on our forum and I only recently found this. The experiment grew 21% heavier than the control!! On the following link, scroll down until you see the UPDATE 2016-11-19 headline in RED. I also added more info and some videos. http://emediapress.com/2016/11/03/primeval-code/

Eric Dollard's medical treatment is WORKING and in two weeks he will be heading to his lab to continue his experiments and writing. Next Tuesday, we'll be emailing a link to Eric's site that will have a 35 minute video showing him actually receiving Earth Signals from the Advanced Seismic Warning System transmission structure. It is not complete, but this is an early test and you will get to peek in on a very important first step in this project, which will eventually vindicate Tesla and Alexanderson's Longitudinal transmission networks. Keep in mind that the antenna will still need the longitudinal network system every several poles, etc..., but this is history in the making so check out this update and make sure to be on the lookout for the demonstration video. When it is available, please consider donating at least $5 by PayPal to help the project along - the PayPal donate link will be in the right column on Eric's website: http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/e...-alexanderson/
    BOOK & VIDEO DISCOUNTS EXPIRING TONIGHT MIDNIGHT 

Lessons in Advanced Perception is still at the low price until midnight tonight - Go here: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?of...dollard&pid=25
    Bedini SG - The Complete Handbook Trilogy & Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook video presentation are at HUGE discounts also until midnight tonight - Go here: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?of...dollard&pid=40
    JOSEPH NEWMAN MOVIE - HIS LIFE STORY
    Joseph Newman is one of the pioneers of the "free energy" movement. He passed away last year from heart failure, but fortunately, a documentary was produced to document his life's work. He has been a controversial character for many years, but many of the people that I know in this field have stated that his technology is real and some of them have even replicated it to different degrees. Learn more: http://emediapress.com/2016/11/26/jo...man-new-movie/
    LEE SARGINSON CRYSTAL RADIO PROJECT
    Lee was the recipient of the contest prize money for the Crystal Radio Initiative at the 2016 Energy Conference. Here are 4 videos and a link to the Energetic Forum thread where he has been sharing his work - check this out - this is all about a Tesla style crystal radio that can receive ground transmissions at virtually no loss and the ultimate goal is to power something from those transmissions ultimately showing another example of how Tesla was right: http://ericpdollard.com/2016/12/01/l...ative-project/
    If you want to learn more about the Crystal Radio Initiative, go here: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?of...dollard&pid=61
    Sincerely,
    Aaron
    BEDINI RPX - HISTORY & SCHEMATICShttp://bedinirpxbook.com
    BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATOR - JOIN THE NOTIFICATION LIST: http://sidebandgenerator.com
    TESLA CHARGERS - JOIN THE NOTIFICATION LIST: http://teslachargers.com
    A & P ELECTRONIC MEDIA FULL CATALOG: http://emediapress.com
    2017 ENERGY SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE: http://energyscienceconference.com

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

amor (2nd December 2016), Axman (2nd December 2016), betoobig (2nd December 2016), Cara (3rd December 2016), dynamo (2nd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2016), heather6thsense (3rd December 2016), Lefty Dave (2nd December 2016), Lifebringer (3rd December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), Richard S. (3rd December 2016), toppy (2nd December 2016)

21. Link to Post #52
    Peru Avalon Member
    Thanks

AMAZING info:

The YouTube text, by Scott Hensler:
    Eric P. Dollard allowed me to visit his laboratory in the Nevada desert for an interview on 04/03/2018 just north of Area 51. Below is a list of the subjects in order we discussed. Everything from Nikola Tesla to the hazards of today's electromagnetic debacle that has an evil intent by those who do not have our best interest in mind!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2lvHpThns
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th April 2018 at 23:22. Reason: clarified where the text came from, and who visited Dollard

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Phenix For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th April 2018), badmotorfinger (27th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2018), Lefty Dave (27th April 2018), Matt P (27th April 2018), Nasu (26th April 2018), Rhogar (10th November 2018), Richard S. (27th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2018), TargeT (27th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th April 2018), toppy (26th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Interesting -- thanks !
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), Matt P (27th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Phenix!! Can't help but love Dollard...but of course I don't understand most of what he says!

Let's see...electricity is polarized aether? As I understand it, he did a "creation event" which was self sustaining! Earthquakes are an electrical phenomenon.

"Jamming devices" have been put into devices made in China? He seems to think a silicon system is trying to overtake our carbon based environment. We always say "they" are doing this to us, but he says it is an "it"...something with malevolent intent.

This all kind of lines up with what Elana Freeland says about the "space fence" being put into place. I wonder how much longer human will survive AS humans!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th April 2018), leavesoftrees (27th April 2018), Rhogar (10th November 2018), Satori (27th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Sorry if already posted

This is as usual a very interesting and informative interview, Mr Eric Dollard always comes at science from the other direction to the Laim-Stream that we suffer.

So many times within his talks he points out knowledge that has been prematurely shelved, closed off or just slammed shut by people, institutes, laim stream organisations etc.

In this interview he of course talks about electricity but he also talks about microwave radiation and how the navy has always strengthened it's shielding of the effects, where as other areas of science/capitalism is going the other way.
    5G to Mr Eric Dollard is 'INSANITY', that is what he calls it.

A Must listen part of this vid is at=
    Around vid point 21: Mr dollard starts to talk about the dangers of America's (Where else?) electrical grid system.
    Not just the old EMP effect could destroy the grid but now Eric says a custom Digital signal fed into a Walmart lighting system could cause the power stations to fail.

Vid Point 39: ELF receiver is talked about, the interviewer says he could hear the Electrostatic of bugs flying past, like listening to nature

Point 47:
    Human sensitivities to energies around us, interesting.

I'm going to carry on listening to the vid now, but I bet many, many more fascinating things to come

Quote List of subjects @ start time below:
    Introduction
    Advanced Systematic Warning System (earthquakes)
    Aether and Electricity
    Cosmic Induction Generator
    Nikola Tesla
    Electromagnetic Spectrum Danger
    Electrical Power Dangers
    The Science of Music
    Sun Spot Cycles
    Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
    Biological Effects from Electromagnetism
    Free Energy
    Conclusion of Our Electrical World
    Final Note

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (9th November 2018), Nasu (9th November 2018), Reinhard (9th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member celticwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Sunny-side-up, is there a link to the video, or am I missing something somewhere.Cheers

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celticwarrior For This Post:

Bruno (9th November 2018), Nasu (9th November 2018), Rhogar (10th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Interview here:

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

celticwarrior (9th November 2018), Nasu (9th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celticwarrior (here)
    Hi Sunny-side-up, is there a link to the video, or am I missing something somewhere.Cheers
    OUCH sorry about that here:

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

celticwarrior (9th November 2018), Rhogar (10th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3