+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: End of the Korean War?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,434 times in 5,646 posts

Default End of the Korean War?

Never in my life did the thought of re-unification between North and South Korea even be a possibility, as I thought we were honestly headed for conflict. My dad fought in the Korean conflict and shared some about his experience as a marine there and after our recent phone call he also mentioned how improbable a unified Korea would be. If your like many people, you were also surprised by it. From a non-partisan pov, Trump should get the Nobel Peace Prize for this amazing and historic happening.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alan (29th April 2018), Baby Steps (28th April 2018), bennycog (28th April 2018), Cidersomerset (29th April 2018), Elpis (28th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), ghostrider (27th April 2018), Ivanhoe (28th April 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), Justplain (28th April 2018), KiwiElf (30th April 2018), Kryztian (28th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2018), Rawhide68 (28th April 2018), shaberon (29th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th April 2018), toppy (28th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: End of the Korean War?

Kim Clement prophesied a united Korea... (2009 & later in 2014)...

KIM PROPHESIED A UNITED KOREA
    (Mar 23, 2018)
    Last edited by turiya; 28th April 2018 at 00:35.

4. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

It’s about time.. now when will the cia declassify all of their files they collected on the North Korean mind control programs?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st May 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), mojo (28th April 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 640 posts

I just want to tell this, how Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize is a mystetry to me, but understanding Henry Kissinger got it as well,makes it a joke

Back then I had a radio, it set me awake on a timer at 7 am radio news , and I will never forget the morning news that day, the last day , in my normal life ?
    The male radio voice said out loud into the ether,parafraising now "Yesterday Mr bla bla Obama recieved the Nobel peace price in Norway yesterday , and the radio voice went on ... never has an american president been engaged in so many wars as now ever but still he is awarded with the nobel peace prise" ..And my jaw dropped to the floor. That was a truth spoken, in public media in Sweden . Wow, a guy reading the radio(SR, Sveriges Radio) news telling the truth for once in his life. Yes I'm with you !, I will fight for truth ! sparkled in my mind.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 28th April 2018 at 03:08.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2018), edina (28th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), Ioneo (28th April 2018), Ivanhoe (28th April 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), KiwiElf (30th April 2018), Kryztian (28th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2018), mojo (28th April 2018), toppy (28th April 2018), wnlight (28th April 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

american influence is weakening - less funding for fueling conflicts.
    "between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), Rawhide68 (28th April 2018), selinam (28th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I enjoyed seeing this.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), KiwiElf (30th April 2018), mojo (28th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Bet if Hilary won, we wouldn't be seeing this.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), KiwiElf (30th April 2018), Kryztian (28th April 2018), mojo (28th April 2018), Rawhide68 (28th April 2018), Wind (28th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    Bet if Hilary won, we wouldn't be seeing this.
    I'd wager we would be seeing just the opposite... I do wonder how much Putin affected this deal though.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), mojo (28th April 2018), Rawhide68 (28th April 2018), wnlight (28th April 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

This move towards peace it quite unexpected, quite different from the events that are being reported in news with both Trump and Kim Jong Un ramping up the war rhetoric. Someone group of people do deserve a prize for making this happen, but it's hard to say whether or not Trump is in this group.

On the other hand, giving Obama a Nobel prize sets a very low standard. Obama ramped up the drone war in many Islamic countries, help to destabilize Ukraine, benefiting the Svoboda Party (violent Nationalist Ukrainian fascists who are trying to marginalize ethnic Russians) and oil interests managed, destabilized the secular Syrian government while working behind the scenes to support "the rebels" (i.e. terrorist religious fanatics.) He has allowed Guantanamo prison to remain closed, has left acts of torture and other crimes against humanity uninvestigated, has continued to building a surveillance state that spies on people, vigorously punished whistle blowers who exposed acts of government criminality, worked on very comprehensive secret trade agreements which take away the powers of democracy and turn them over to international corporations. And unlike Bush, who had some type of public mandate (well sort of) to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, the Obama administration, unbeknownst to most Americans, invaded Africa's highest GDP nation that offered free housing and health care to all it's citizens, high levels of religious freedom and women's rights (by Arab standards) and brought about regime change which now has transformed it into a nation over run by Al Qaeda terrorist and now has slave markets. (Hopefully you know I am referring to Libya). This is the legacy of Nobel Peace prize winner Barack Obama. So if Trump is only half as bad as this, he probably deserves about ten Nobel prizes just for not screwing up the North Korea deal.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

mojo (28th April 2018), Rawhide68 (28th April 2018), wnlight (28th April 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 640 posts

Is there a country in the world USA has no interest in to military dominate?
    , well maybe Finland . (internal joke)

and I was about to say south pole, but just look it up, they are all over.
    Everything points to zionist's in USA /Israel are the true rulers of this world, If you did not know it before.

The very word nazi and who they really were/are , come from that same source in zionism.

Isn't that interesting ?
    , but you have to keep quiet about this knowledge.
    Anything bad said about Israel or Jews = you are a neonazi (wich is funny , because they are. ) ..it's not in their interest, to let you know ...
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 28th April 2018 at 14:38.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

mojo (28th April 2018), wnlight (28th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Yes great news I hope.

But what will be the coming big picture to this:

They as one are much stronger, good or bad?.
    They as leaders are just puppets working to orders from the PTB or now controlled.
    All governments are working together and the whole country fighting country has just been an ongoing power money making collaborated farce.
    Or this really is a giant step in the peaceful right direction.

I pray for the last one above, PEACE ALL
    Hope for all if this is the real peaceful deal...
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Art (29th April 2018), justntime2learn (29th April 2018), KiwiElf (30th April 2018), Kryztian (28th April 2018), mojo (28th April 2018), wnlight (28th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I'm worried what they're going to do when they see the state of NKs people. While unification would be amazing, if what supposed defactors say is true, then they're running concentration camps and other heinous crimes. And if that is indeed true, which it seems to be, then they may just start purging them to cover it up.

It's going to be a dark period when we uncover what's been going on in that place.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st May 2018), mojo (28th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

you guys remember about only few countries have central banks? i thought there a war and Rothschild come in establishing central bank but upon seeing current event in North Korea, Rothschild already in North Korea and establish Central Banks

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st May 2018), mojo (29th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

If this has anything to do with it?

https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/nort...se-scientists/

Quote North Korea’s Nuclear Test Site Has Collapsed

On April 23, the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) — one of China’s national research universities under the direct leadership of the Chinese Academy of Sciences — released a study report, confirming that the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, located fewer than 100 miles (160 kilometers) from the Chinese border, has collapsed. The study also claimed that a series of tremors and landslides that took place recently in the area near the site were triggered by North Korea’s latest nuclear test and the ensuing site collapse.

On September 3, 2017, North Korea conducted its sixth nuclear test, causing powerful tremors felt strongly in China. According to USTC’s analysis at that time, the power of the North Korea’s sixth nuclear test was “3 to 7.8 times stronger than that of the Nagasaki atomic bomb — Fat Man — dropped by the United States in 1945.”

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.
    The USTC website also released a one-page summary of its research last fall, concluding that (all sic) “The occurrence of the collapse should deem the underground infrastructure beneath mountain Mantap not be used for any future nuclear tests.”
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st May 2018), mojo (29th April 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

This looks like it was a divine intervention of sorts...

"A Shaking to Korea!
    The Madman From the North Will Be Disarmed
    !
    "

Charles Shamp, Nashville, TN

Taken from a prophetic word posted
    by Charles Shamp on April 10, 2017
    :
    "And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep." Zechariah 4:1
    I have seen a great awakening coming to Korea; one that will shake the land from the south to the far north. I heard the Lord say, "Can a nation be awakened and united in a day?"
    I said, "Only You truly know Father."

Then the Lord said, "I am shaking the Korean government to break corruption that has been there for generations. Yes this is My doing! For I see the land as one; this division will no longer stand in My sight. In My eyes there has never been a divide, only one land, one people and one nation in My hands.

Korea - No Longer a Divided Kingdom

"I will wipe away the military zone and will remove the one who divides and destroys from his throne. I will remove him by an unseen force, one that many will not believe. I will shake the land in the north to release a great awakening which has been prophesied by My Prophets' lips for many generations. This awakening will come with great force, like lightning when it strikes and shakes the ground.

"There will be a rumbling in the north and the crumbling of buildings will be a sign of this crumbling kingdom. I will use an unusual force to break down the walls of division. Yes the walls will fall along with the north kingdom.

"I will bring freedom to those who have been imprisoned and they will finally see My Son shining bright. The light of My Kingdom will radiate and displace all darkness that has been resting like a canopy for generations.

"The canopy of fear will be shaken out and replaced by My Spirit of peace and prosperity. I will use a power that is unseen, unthinkable, and unbelievable by the minds of men to disarm the 'madman' of the north. It will shock many. The masses will see the thunder strike the ground and his kingdom come down.

"There have been strange things, these days, that have come into this madman's dreams. His mind is only filled with destruction, deceit and darkness; he knows his time is short. He has forged a demonic plan, but he will fail to execute it to the fullest extent. For his twisted thinking has him creating a dark future for many, but I have set before him two stumbling blocks: justice and judgment. The mind of this man will fail and his capacity to retain information and understanding will be his final downfall. A great mistake is to come and he will fall from his place of demonic rule."

A New Kingdom Will Arise: Justice Will Prevail

For the Lord says, "I have stripped him from his seat of authority among men and will lay waste his kingdom. He has said in his heart that he is a god. Has he not seen what I have done to those who lift themselves up to be gods? He will fall like lightning from the sky never to rise or be seen again.

"This fall will be so great that the land will shake. This shaking will cause the scales to crumble off of men's eyes and they will see him weak and broken—as just a man. I will cause revival to sweep through the land, even through the capital of Pyongyang. I have released watcher angels to spy out the land for My hand is upon you Korea."

The Lord spoke again, "Can a nation be brought to its knees in a day?"

I said, "You know My Father."

"I will bring this nation to its knees in repentance before Me and wipe away every trace of darkness that has been. My glory will come like a rushing mighty wind and fill the land with My divine grace to stand in My presence. The people will hear My command and march as one through the land.

"The people will arise and shine in the glory that I will give. I will use the people of this land who have been held captive for so long to break others free from the bondage of captivity. There will be a great missions movement that will come from this place and I will send the people across the land to other nations and they will release deliverance.

Korea - You Will Carry the Gospel to the Nations!

"Yes, I have anointed you, Korea, to carry My Gospel to the nations of the earth with supernatural miracles. The seeds of intercession from a previous generation will become righteous trees with leaves for the healing of the nations in this one.

"I speak to you, Korea: As one you will rise and you will run into every nation and carry My Son. This is your mandate and mission that will come. I speak to you, Korea: This day you will no longer be divided, but one with My Son!"

I've seen an arrow being shot from North Korea. The word of the Lord came unto me saying, "'Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows and death' (Prov. 26:18) '...Behold, the wicked bend the bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string to shoot in darkness at the upright in heart' (Ps. 11:2), but 'There The Lord of Hosts broke the flaming arrows, the shield and the sword and the weapons of war' (Ps 76:3). I decree and declare to the people of the east: 'You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day' (Ps 91:5) as you are, 'Taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one' (Eph. 6:16), '...God will shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly they will be wounded' (Ps 64:7). 'I will heap misfortunes on them; I will use My arrows on them' (Deut. 32:23)."

It's time to pray for North Korea! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)
    [B]Charles and Brynn Shamp, President and Founders

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/disp....html?ID=17828
    Last edited by turiya; 29th April 2018 at 11:33.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

North Korea nuclear test site to close in May, South Korea says

3 hours ago....29/4/18

A satellite image of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site in North Korea

North Korea's nuclear test site will close in May, the South Korean president's
    office has said.A spokesman said the closure of the Punggye-ri site would be
    done in public and foreign experts from South Korea and the US would be
    invited to watch.Scientists have said the site may have partially collapsed
    in September.

On Friday, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and South Korea's President
    Moon Jae-in agreed to work to rid the Korean peninsula of nuclear weapons.
    Their summit came after months of warlike rhetoric from the North.On
    Saturday, US President Donald Trump he would likely hold talks with the
    North Korean leadership "over the next three or four weeks" about the
    denuclearisation of the peninsula.

What did South Korea say?

Presidential spokesman Yoon Young-chan said that Mr Kim had stated
    he "would carry out the closing of the nuclear test site in May".
    Mr Yoon added that the North Korean leader had also said he "would
    soon invite experts of South Korea and the US to disclose the process
    to the international community with transparency".

see more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43939375

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), justntime2learn (29th April 2018), mojo (29th April 2018), turiya (29th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,527 times in 4,011 posts

It may seem historically unprecedented to us, however, there was one Korea for thousands of years until this...nasty little interruption took place. This is one thing the "takeover" people don't seem to understand at all. They seem to believe that when they set up maps and treaties that they have "defined reality" in some kind of meaningful or long lasting way. Not so. From another point of view, all they have ever done is unsustainable or outright fragile, and is now mostly known as a somewhat educated form of primitive savagery.

In that Korea may have internal issues, whose hands are without blood and sin to be in a position to tell them anything whatsoever? Iceland and Costa Rica??

32. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

mojo (30th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,228 times in 440 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ...Trump should get the Nobel Peace Prize for this amazing and historic happening.
    Are we saying that Trumps bullying, threatening, name calling, screaming, etc on North Korean President deserves Nobel Peace Prize? I don’t have a lot of specific info, but I believe that much more went on behind the scenes, not primarily from American side, but more from Chinese, Russians, and Koreans themselves...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

MorningFox (29th April 2018), shaberon (29th April 2018), Tam (30th April 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

For me, I think he should get a Nobel Peace Prize just to see the Left go completely stupid. Especially, after concocting this 'Golden Shower' Christopher Steele dossier Russian collusion crap for more than a year, in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected United States President. It would be my personal joy to watch all the lunatics go completely insane. Yes, Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize! Why not. After all, what did Barack Obama do to get one? Zilch, zero, nada...

Last edited by turiya; 30th April 2018 at 10:58.

36. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The only "constant" in the Universe is "change"... sometimes for the better. Why do some people have a problem with that?

All you have is NOW...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th April 2018 at 09:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast