Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

The Phenomena that is Phenomenon Radio...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Dr David Clarke

Published 28th July 2018

Linda & John interviews Dr Clarke about his efforts to obtain DI55 files via FOIA that where withheld & subsequently released by the British government on the Bentwaters UFO incident. He shares what he has gleaned from the two thousand five hundred pages of UFO policy files that the MOD is withholding from the UK's national archive & The world...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 30th July 2018 at 07:51.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I love Linda. She is earnest, honest, genuine, curious, energetic and highly intelligent.

As for her being "protected" in some way, I can reference a story she told on a late night radio interview show (don't ask me - it's one of the multitude featuring her on YouTube!) that I only came across last fall. She had been going on for most of the show about cattle mutilations, when, near the end, she suddenly veered into the personal with a story from her adolescence, one that she said she had never told before. Naturally my ears pricked up (having already heard, over the years, LOTS about animal mutilations) and was rather astounded when she related an incident from a family camping trip that took place in an area of hills and ravines. She had walked down a dusty road, away from her family, till she stopped to look around. Suddenly, her view changed utterly: the trees, rocks, grass and plants were still in place, but they had taken on a shimmering, sparkling, multi-coloured aspect that was dazzling. Everything, including the sky, was transformed, and she was so overcome by this sparkling otherworldly beauty that she was transfixed. It was then that a being approached her and communicated (I think telepathically) that what she was seeing now was the world as it truly was, and that someday she (Linda) would be able to live in this reality permanently. I forget any other parts of the message, only that Linda was told that she was special and that she had a very important role to play in her lifetime on earth.

So this experience may have some bearing on her subsequent success as a journalist who has dedicated her life to getting the truth out. I wish I had noted the program in which she told this story, but alas, I did not. It's possible that she has retold the story since, and I am always hopeful that she will revisit it some day.

Brian
    My goodness, I totally believe that story.

I won’t go onto my own experiences but this is my very theory in a nutshell, that this world is a corrupted form of a more perfect world. Add a few missing elements to our now-corrupt world, then we're back or( forward) to the beginning before the great Fall into this corrupt world.

Not to get religious, since this transcends religion; the so-called apocalypse period is the return of those missing elements when this being told Linda will come about. She had a glimpse of that. Linda is a very spiritual person, in the right sense of the word.

And as some of my own experiences, I too had episodes as a youth about this, though on a different level

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Reinhard (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

Linda's special experience brings to mind George Washington's special experience in the woods of Valley Forge; the "vision" he received.

Perhaps some are given such unusual happenings to assist them through the trials that follow in life.....something to look back upon & give them courage when the going gets tough!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bayareamom (29th July 2018), Bob (29th July 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

So Nick Pope's daddy was in charge of the MOD's technical division @ the the time of the Bentwaters incident!?!?!?

Did not know that!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

On Linda's latest broadcast from August 1, 2018 and whether terra forming mars is possible or not. I think the trick is not so much molding the atmosphere there to suit us humans, as it is us molding our make up to suit the conditions. It can be done.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A little late I do apologise...

EarthFiles

Special Report | ElectroMagnetic Giza

Published 1st August 2018

Linda with her weekly report this week on her experiences, animal mutilations & pyramid energy...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), Noelle (4th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    On Linda's latest broadcast from August 1, 2018 and whether terra forming mars is possible or not. I think the trick is not so much molding the atmosphere there to suit us humans, as it is us molding our make up to suit the conditions. It can be done.
    I strongly think that we will NOT be allowed, by highly evolved beings not-of-our-world, to take our 'adventures' too far out in space till we've cleaned up our act & jettisoned the war-mongering garbage that infests the human race at this time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

NeedleThreader (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

We already ARE on Mars, but "the public" has not been advised of what has been going on since WWII....it's all a Big Secret!!

Various whistle blowers have attested to the fact of having been there. It's like we're living in parallel "worlds"....some know & some don't know...and some have died because they have let the truth out. We seem to be living in the midst of a big battle...most interesting times, to be sure!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bayareamom (16th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Jayke (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks Phenominal radio!

EarthFiles

Phenomena Radio | Professor Kevin Knuth

Published 5th August 2018

Linda & John interview Professor Kevin Knuth about his recent article on TheConversation.com on the subject of UFOs & He also hypothesizes about the possibilty of life beyond Earth...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks report

EarthFiles

Special Report | Animal Mutilations

Published 8th August 2018

Linda with her weekly report this week on the serious topic of cat & animal mutilations

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), mountain_jim (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

A comment on the above video from Linda, dated 8/8/18.

She tells the story of the gentleman who owned the Skinwalker Ranch before Bigelow bought it. This gentleman said he saw two men in a spaceship, both wearing plaid shirts.

In my own experience, the being who was definitely NOT a human, but who looked like a typical Nordic, was wearing a red plaid shirt. I'll never forget that.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), mountain_jim (16th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The plaid was obviously meant to appear familiar and friendly. Probably not a fashion statement. Smiling and whistling dixie might work too.
    Last edited by kemo; 12th August 2018 at 07:39.

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Linda's latest

EarthFiles

Special Report | Animal Mutilations, Space News & Earth's Enviroment

Published 15th August 2018

Linda with her weekly report this week she contnues with the cat mutilations in Washington State investigation from last weeks report, Rounds up the latest space/UFO news & Speaks about the state Earth's enviroment plus she takes your questions to!

As mentioned by Linda

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th August 2018 at 09:45.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Lettherebelight (24th August 2018), PathWalker (17th August 2018), Spellbound (16th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Can you keep up with how hard Linda works? It is quite amazing

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Calvin Parker | The Pascagoula Incident

Published 20th August 2018

Linda & John invite Mr Calvin Parker to discuss his brand new book entitled Pascagoula : The Closest Encounter My Story, which details a USO sighting & abduction where Calvin & his friend Charlie Hickson witnessed three "large robotic" beings & A small female non human entity...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2018), Spellbound (22nd August 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Thanks Star for posting this. It is turning out to be one of my favorite interviews of an experiencer. Calvin has uncommon common sense, a deep spirituality and a good, general b.s. meter for the government.

The whole Gulf Coast has been my stomping ground since I was born and I have always loved the simplicity and honesty that folks from these country parts seem to have in spades.

Two things of note: he had an impression the female was evil and like me, had a lot of blood taken. His perspective is really unique and Linda quotes extensively from a hypnotic regression done by Bud Hopkins.

Here's the other thing. He had a strange episode of missing time and I had the same thing. Like I woke up one morning and had no recollection of what I had done the night before (I wasn't drinking or doing drugs) and found all my metal jewelry I had been wearing scrambled and broken. I still have those bracelets. And stones were shattered and disintegrated. Nothing left. I still to this day wonder what happened.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 22nd August 2018 at 22:40.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Spellbound (22nd August 2018), Star Tsar (23rd August 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Relevant to the above video, does anyone know what scared the hell out of Bud Hopkins regarding the UFO phenomenon? Linda Moulton Howe mentions it several times but doesn't say what Bud knew and was so scared by.

I did a search here on Avalon and nothing immediately came up. I also did a quick search on the internet.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Spellbound (22nd August 2018), Star Tsar (23rd August 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks report...

EarthFiles

Special Report | Headline Roundup

Streamed & Published 23rd August 2018

Linda with her weekly report this week on Cat mutilations continue, A shapeshifting UK UFO sighting, Ancient starlight & quantum entanglement plus lots more with selected questions @ the end.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), PathWalker (23rd August 2018), Spellbound (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Linda's special experience brings to mind George Washington's special experience in the woods of Valley Forge; the "vision" he received.

Perhaps some are given such unusual happenings to assist them through the trials that follow in life.....something to look back upon & give them courage when the going gets tough!

Foxie, I DO wish that would happen to more of us - I'm getting pretty tired of squinting through the fog & wading through all the mud.....!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Spellbound (25th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Mari......just the fact that you are here on Avalon where you can research & get answers to your questions is a BIG plus!!

If you think back over your life I'm sure you can recognize some times when you were "guided" in your decisions...but didn't realize it at the time.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Spellbound (25th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Linda with another out of this world broadcast!

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Dr Richard Obusey

Published 25th August 2018

Linda & John invite Dr Richard Obusey, Director @ Icarus Interstellar to discuss why humans on Earth should be going interstellar when we have not explored the planets in our very own solar system.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), PathWalker (27th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast