Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I hope Linda will correct her statements. It is so easy to research.

Can anyone send this to her I do not know her contact data.
    Wow.

Her e-mail is earthfiles@earthfiles.com.
    Thanks, this is what i sent to Linda

Quote Hi Linda,

I first want to tell you how much I appreciate your work from way back. I always thought you are usually thorough, definitely sincere and wanting the good of all.

However, in a video you posted around Halloween day 2018, you described noises in Montreal that were similar to those heard worldwide, in different locations, saying that these were mysterious (I paraphrase) and unexplained.

But a simple explanation provided beforehand by the City of Montreal was that there would be sewers repairs downtown, that it would be noisy and not to worry. We were told in advance.

Of course, those noise due to repair sounded like what has been heard worldwide. But here, there were no secret, no hiding, everything was in the open (including the sewers).

A simple google verification was easy.

I wish you a very good new year, success and much love from all,

Here is what I posted on Avalon: if you mention it in a video, please do not mention my real name, but you can mention my avatar name on Avalon. Thanks
    and then I copied my avalon post above.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Good day all. Stepping away for a bit.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 3rd January 2019 at 15:53. Reason: Freedom

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

A double from one of our finest...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 19th December 2018

Linda with a special report choc full incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more!.

&

Fade To Black

Episode 978 | Linda Mouton Howe | Earthfiles UFO Disclosure Update

Broadcast & Published 15th January 2019

Tonight, Jimmy and Linda have a conversation that stretched to almost three hours... she has been a guest many times over the years and there have been many great shows... but this one is one of their best. Enjoy!

Linda Moulton Howe is a graduate of Stanford University with a Master’s Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film, television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment. Ms. Howe has received three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and a Station Peabody award, among others…

Linda has Earthfiles.com, her own radio program with John Burroughs on KGRA, appears on Coast to Coast AM, Ancient Aliens since it’s first season, and a new series on Gaia called Truth Hunters.

She has traveled to Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, England, Norway, France, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, the Yucatan and Puerto Rico.

In this broadcast they are going to cover the biggest stories of 2018 and her latest research on Earthfiles.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), conk (25th October 2019), Forest Denizen (19th January 2019), Spellbound (19th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Hi Flash, did Linda ever send you a response??

Also, in general to all, has Linda retracted her claim of the ET photo that was actually a cover for a video game?

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

Also, in general to all, has Linda retracted her claim of the ET photo that was actually a cover for a video game?

Dave - Toronto
    Yes, she did retract the claim on one of her podcasts recently. I think it's mentioned in this thread somewhere.

In the past few of her podcasts she's been adding more and more 'We need more love and light' New Age woo. All very sincere I'm sure, but sounds like nothing more than padding to me...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019), shijo (19th January 2019), Spellbound (19th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Dave - Toronto
    Yes, she did retract the claim on one of her podcasts recently. I think it's mentioned in this thread somewhere.

In the past few of her podcasts she's been adding more and more 'We need more love and light' New Age woo. All very sincere I'm sure, but sounds like nothing more than padding to me...
    No, she has not, nor retracted on her last video where she speaks again of those strange noises, nor asked the obvious question to ask, namely what are they building underground that needs high pressure equipment and pipes most probably.

Is it fracking, building, and why the secrets in many parts (but not in the city of Montreal)
    Last edited by Flash; 19th January 2019 at 17:02.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onawah (19th January 2019), Spellbound (19th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Dave - Toronto

No, she has not, nor retracted on her last video where she speaks again of those strange noises, nor asked the obvious question to ask, namely what are they building underground that needs high pressure equipment and pipes most probably.
    The retraction is here, as per Bills post no 93: http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_2.mp3 about 19 minutes in.

It's there where Linda repeats the assertion that it is possible the CIA planted an alien photo in the video game world as counter inelegance... Well I suppose, yes, they might have done. On the other hand they might not. Linda is very good at stating things like "This might have happened, if so this could have happened and that's probably why this other thing happened." Not really the penetrating analysis expected of an award-willing journalist is it? Lots of things are possible, but a good researcher backs up assertions with evidence. I think she's just running out of steam/material (or her past reputation being exploited by someone?), but she has a mostly uncritical audience to satisfy so must keep on keeping on! Such a shame she's declining like this...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 20th January 2019 at 19:23.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Sandy123 (4th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Dave - Toronto

The retraction is here, as per Bills post no 93: http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_2.mp3 about 19 minutes in.

It's there where Linda repeats the assertion that it is possible the CIA planted an alien photo in the video game world as counter inelegance... Well I suppose, yes, they might have done. On the other hand they might not. Linda is very good at stating things like "This might have happened, if so this could have happened and that's probably why this other thing happened." Not really the penetrating analysis expected of an award-willing journalist is it? Lots of things are possible, but a good researcher backs up assertions with evidence. I think she's just running out of steam/material (or her past reputation being exploited by someone?), but she has a mostly uncritical audience to satisfy so must keep on keeping on! Such a shame she's declining like this...
    No Nick, it is two different things. She said something about strange noises in Montreal that were in line with strange noises elsewhere in the world, and we did not know what they were. In fact, the city had published and advertised to people the fact that the sewer system downtown was being repaired and that roads and noises from high pressure equipment may be heard. We have a city who tells citizen that when you hear such noises, it is construction in the underground, clear enough. So what are the constructions elsewhere when the same strange noises are happening.

these were not of unknown origin, they were very known. Linda was literally wrong about this. And it also drive the question: what else is being built in secret in other parts of the world when similar noises are heard.

She never corrected this misleading statement of hers. To tell the truth it took me seconds on google to find the city telling resident what was going to happen prior to the happening.

Going back on the thread would have helped Nick.

16. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

LM-H does a double on the airwaves...

EarthFiles

Dave Lindorff

Streamed & Published 30th January 2019

Linda with a interview with Dave Lindorff about the missing money reported missing on 10th September 2011 & A recent article about accounting fraud & how cash goes missing @ The pentagon. Are they responsible enough to handle a 718 billion a year budget?

&

Cheryl Costa

Streamed & Published 27th January 2019

Linda with a interview with Cheryl Costa about UFO shapes especially Saturn shaped...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

LMH for this past week...

EarthFiles

Dr David Clarke

Streamed & Published 2nd February 2019

Our guest will be David Clarke, Ph.D., a U. K. investigative journalist and Principal Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University in England. Dr. Clarke acted as curator for the U. K. National Archives UFO project from 2008 to 2013. Since 1998, Dr. Clarke has used the UK’s Freedom of Information Act to gain access to closed UFO files held by the Ministry of Defence — with an emphasis on the question: What happened in Rendlesham Forest on December 26-28, 1980, when PHENOMENON co-host John Burroughs was twice engulfed in light.

Contrary to the recent December headline by the U. K. Daily Mail that asked: “Britain’s Roswell might finally be solved?” — Professor Clarke has much more complicated insights about the 39-year-old RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge AFB mystery that did involve Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, UAPs.

&

Special Report

Streamed & Published 30th January 2019

Linda with a special report this week on telepathy...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019)

19. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Linda...

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 27th February 2019

Linda with a special report this week about out of body experiences...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019), mountain_jim (1st March 2019)

21. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Linda

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 24th April 2019

Linda with a special report this week on the US Navy's UFO policy change, Your questions & plus more news from around the galaxy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (26th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

LMH latest

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 29th May 2019

Linda with a special report this week on what Linda feels are exciting space news stories.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (31st May 2019)

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks LMH Report!

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 19th June 2019

Linda with a special report this week on the Santilli film....

Santilli film

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Olaf (21st June 2019)

27. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from LMH

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 25th September 2019

Linda with a special report with news from round this galaxy, Its all covered this week featuring north american bird population decline, 5G, Exo-Genotypes & Answers fifthteen of your questions...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Alecs (22nd February 2020)

29. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

LMH on TTSA

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 23rd October 2019

Linda with a special report on TTSA's recently announced partnership with the US Army.

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I have listened to Linda for years and enjoy her style and work.

In over a decade I have only heard her speak ONCE at length on human mutilations...and it was an overseas interview. I did hear that she was VERY strongly warned off that topic.
    She has mentioned in passing that she tried to get a coroner to speak with her about a human incident but he refused.

It just may be that some topics are strictly off limits.
    In Linda's livestream of 19 Feb 2020, just a few days ago, she's asked the question, and responds at 55:45 with a pretty graphic and highly strange incident from Canada in the late 70s. She said she had never spoken about that case before.

She stressed that while she's heard other stories like that, she's never once seen a coroner's or pathologist's report on apparently mutilated humans. (So, of course, the coverup may well be happening at a higher level than Linda can access.)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (22nd February 2020), CurEus (26th February 2020), East Sun (22nd February 2020), Le Chat (22nd February 2020), mountain_jim (26th February 2020), Yoda (22nd February 2020)

32. Link to Post #118
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

She's such a sweetie.
    Well informed, although I have my doubts about this Antarctica story

Antarctica Update (Feb. 13, 2020)
    Starts at 15:33

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2020), mountain_jim (26th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Why don't the probing technical questions posted on Linda's YouTube videos ever get addressed - either by her, or someone with the appropriate knowledge?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), CurEus (26th February 2020), silvanelf (11th June 2020)

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I think what happens with Linda is that she collects and presents information but when dealing some topics "witnesses" and "experiencers" are not always very reliable or credible but she does do a good form of background checks. She certainly has confirmation bias on things like climate change but her work on cattle and other animal mutilations were very well researched.

The Antarctica drama.....2 minds, very cool if true.....but I don't really buy it.

Considering her prolific amount of work and her age I doubt she has time to address all the comments on her vids but she does do a lot of Q&A sessions....but really she can ramble on at times so not a lot of questions seem to get answered.

All in all I really like her and respect her deeply but I do not think she is always correct...noting she does admittedly hold back quite a bit of very touchy information...I wonder if she will make a tell all series for special release if whenever she passes.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2020), Le Chat (27th February 2020), mountain_jim (27th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast