+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,436 times in 676 posts

Default Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

At 42:20 in Linda's May 2, 2018 video, she talks about damage to one of John Burroughs eyes. I, too, have damage in my left eye. It was a hole, which responded to anibiotics ( whatever pierced a hole in my eye also made me sick as a dog and weak for weeks) but to this day there is a cloudy spot in my iris, very clearly seen by anyone with normal vision.

This happened during a very strange series of happenings in my life, and contact with what I have to call ultra dimensionals. To this day I am at a loss as to how to explain it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018), mountain_jim (9th May 2018), Spellbound (16th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,458 times in 18,300 posts

Linda Moulton Howe Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46sgJeXGo0
    Streamed live on 10 May 2018....( 1 hr. 54 mins)...
    LINDA MOULTON HOWE IN NYC MAY 10TH
    Presented by Alan Steinfeld New Realities and The Assemblage – Linda Moulton Howe,
    will share warnings and how the newly emerging human technologies of hybrids,
    androids and clones are echoes of ancient to current day DNA manipulation in Earth
    life by a very advanced alien presence.May 10th at 17 John Street, NYC 7 PM
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th May 2018 at 09:23.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2018), LadyM (16th May 2018), Ol' Roy (18th May 2018), Spellbound (16th May 2018), Tintin Quarantino (17th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,586 times in 654 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    there are several sources out there (nothing confirmable) that LMH is a CIA agent; well, maybe, but maybe NOT
    Can you reference them?

She regularly gets threats, and her phone is always tapped. Look at the work she's done over several decades. An 'agent'? Not possible.
    I believe Linda has been threatened away from the human mutilation subject (henceforth her chalking it up to agent orange).

I wish Bill and Kerry had interviewed her back in the day (or perhaps Bill could interview her at some point in the future).

While I love Linda and have much respect for all her work.....I cannot get my head wrapped around her seeming to back up Corey Goode's story.

My 2 cents (Canadian)....keep the change.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2018), LadyM (17th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 201,463 times in 14,481 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I believe Linda has been threatened away from the human mutilation subject (henceforth her chalking it up to agent orange).
    Yes, that has to be possible.

I wish Bill and Kerry had interviewed her back in the day (or perhaps Bill could interview her at some point in the future).
    We visited her for many hours one time at her apartment, and talked about everything under the sun all afternoon and then continuing over a great dinner she kindly prepared. But at that time she didn't want to give Camelot a formal interview.

I cannot get my head wrapped around her seeming to back up Corey Goode's story.
    Not so much 'backing up', I think. She just mentions him every now and then, as she does Bill Tompkins.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2018), LadyM (17th May 2018), Spellbound (16th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,391 times in 7,923 posts

This weeks suppliment

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    EarthFiles

Earthfiles Special Report | A Deeply Personal Multi-Dimensional Experience

Published 16th May 2018

Linda shares some personal expriences related to matter worlds, other dimensions & exactly what happens @ the final moment of death.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star - Will YOU?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2018), LadyM (17th May 2018), Spellbound (17th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member Tintin Quarantino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,530 times in 436 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Linda Moulton Howe Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46sgJeXGo0
    Streamed live on 10 May 2018....( 1 hr. 54 mins)...
    LINDA MOULTON HOWE IN NYC MAY 10TH
    Presented by Alan Steinfeld New Realities and The Assemblage – Linda Moulton Howe,
    will share warnings and how the newly emerging human technologies of hybrids,
    androids and clones are echoes of ancient to current day DNA manipulation in Earth
    life by a very advanced alien presence.May 10th at 17 John Street, NYC 7 PM
    My oh my, what an incredible presentation (I'm about 37 minutes in so far).

@Cidersomerset : this presentation may work better as a standalone OP for a dedicated thread, such is its import.

Already, the following has been covered:

Cybernetics (the main thrust behind this presentation of course): replacing homo sapiens sapiens with machines - this would probably account for, or help to facilitate, any of the following as a part of the ‘Agenda’, and it's my interpretation only thus far:

• The de-population agenda, to render homo sapiens sapiens a redundant species; workforce robotics to undertake the work which will no longer be monetized/renumerated (ie no jobs for solely organic persons); fully replacing the entire species with cyborgs ie no more organic humans AT ALL (Genocide by AI).

• Continued gradual stripping back of armed forces personnel that has been taking place for some while now; weaponised AI.

• Korean peninsula stand-off (maybe nothing at all to do with nuclear weaponry but more so the development of the AI technology to speed up cyborg, weaponised or not, manufacture: utilising and owning the mineral resources there believed to be in relative abundance, to effect this AI technology, which is most likely what this North Korea ‘situation’ may really be about and has historically maybe only ever been the motivation for any conflict there).

• As happened a long time ago, the re-design of our species (again) in the image of the creators (plural) - ET/UT entities : this may actually be the primary/sole motivation behind the human abduction and mutilation phenomena - hybridisation; a trade off with our new 'gods'.

We were transformed before many millennia ago from an earlier more primitive model, and it is clearly happening again, in plain sight.

Zowie Cavey! (for those that remember 'Captain Caveman')……………

Now, back to the presentation...
    Last edited by Tintin Quarantino; 17th May 2018 at 12:52.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2018), LadyM (17th May 2018), Ol' Roy (18th May 2018), Spellbound (17th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,586 times in 654 posts

I listened to these 2 broadcasts a few nights ago which tells a very interesting story about Nixon and ET's.

Tonight, I have parts 1 and 2 teed up of Linda and DJ discussing the JFK assassination.

Last weekend I watched this recent clip where she answers some very interesting questions from the audience (I like when Linda takes questions and she reveals what she's been told or what she found out herself):

For a woman who is almost 80 (she's 76)....she shows absolutely no signs of slowing down. I've always loved listening to LMH (up there with Richard Dolan).

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

LadyM (17th May 2018), mountain_jim (18th May 2018), Valerie Villars (18th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2