+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

At 42:20 in Linda's May 2, 2018 video, she talks about damage to one of John Burroughs eyes. I, too, have damage in my left eye. It was a hole, which responded to anibiotics ( whatever pierced a hole in my eye also made me sick as a dog and weak for weeks) but to this day there is a cloudy spot in my iris, very clearly seen by anyone with normal vision.

This happened during a very strange series of happenings in my life, and contact with what I have to call ultra dimensionals. To this day I am at a loss as to how to explain it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th June 2018), mountain_jim (9th May 2018), Spellbound (16th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Linda Moulton Howe Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46sgJeXGo0
    Streamed live on 10 May 2018....( 1 hr. 54 mins)...
    LINDA MOULTON HOWE IN NYC MAY 10TH
    Presented by Alan Steinfeld New Realities and The Assemblage – Linda Moulton Howe,
    will share warnings and how the newly emerging human technologies of hybrids,
    androids and clones are echoes of ancient to current day DNA manipulation in Earth
    life by a very advanced alien presence.May 10th at 17 John Street, NYC 7 PM
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th May 2018 at 09:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Noelle (16th May 2018), Ol' Roy (18th May 2018), Spellbound (16th May 2018), Tintin (17th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    there are several sources out there (nothing confirmable) that LMH is a CIA agent; well, maybe, but maybe NOT
    Can you reference them?

She regularly gets threats, and her phone is always tapped. Look at the work she's done over several decades. An 'agent'? Not possible.
    I believe Linda has been threatened away from the human mutilation subject (henceforth her chalking it up to agent orange).

I wish Bill and Kerry had interviewed her back in the day (or perhaps Bill could interview her at some point in the future).

While I love Linda and have much respect for all her work.....I cannot get my head wrapped around her seeming to back up Corey Goode's story.

My 2 cents (Canadian)....keep the change.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th June 2018), Noelle (17th May 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,521 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I believe Linda has been threatened away from the human mutilation subject (henceforth her chalking it up to agent orange).
    Yes, that has to be possible.

I wish Bill and Kerry had interviewed her back in the day (or perhaps Bill could interview her at some point in the future).
    We visited her for many hours one time at her apartment, and talked about everything under the sun all afternoon and then continuing over a great dinner she kindly prepared. But at that time she didn't want to give Camelot a formal interview.

I cannot get my head wrapped around her seeming to back up Corey Goode's story.
    Not so much 'backing up', I think. She just mentions him every now and then, as she does Bill Tompkins.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (21st June 2018), Bruno (18th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Michelle Marie (14th June 2018), Noelle (17th May 2018), onevoice (15th June 2018), Spellbound (16th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

This weeks suppliment

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    EarthFiles

Earthfiles Special Report | A Deeply Personal Multi-Dimensional Experience

Published 16th May 2018

Linda shares some personal expriences related to matter worlds, other dimensions & exactly what happens @ the final moment of death.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2018), Bruno (18th May 2018), East Sun (14th June 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Michelle Marie (14th June 2018), Noelle (17th May 2018), onevoice (15th June 2018), Spellbound (17th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,596 times in 5,413 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Linda Moulton Howe Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46sgJeXGo0
    Streamed live on 10 May 2018....( 1 hr. 54 mins)...
    LINDA MOULTON HOWE IN NYC MAY 10TH
    Presented by Alan Steinfeld New Realities and The Assemblage – Linda Moulton Howe,
    will share warnings and how the newly emerging human technologies of hybrids,
    androids and clones are echoes of ancient to current day DNA manipulation in Earth
    life by a very advanced alien presence.May 10th at 17 John Street, NYC 7 PM
    My oh my, what an incredible presentation (I'm about 37 minutes in so far).

@Cidersomerset : this presentation may work better as a standalone OP for a dedicated thread, such is its import.

Already, the following has been covered:

Cybernetics (the main thrust behind this presentation of course): replacing homo sapiens sapiens with machines - this would probably account for, or help to facilitate, any of the following as a part of the ‘Agenda’, and it's my interpretation only thus far:

• The de-population agenda, to render homo sapiens sapiens a redundant species; workforce robotics to undertake the work which will no longer be monetized/renumerated (ie no jobs for solely organic persons); fully replacing the entire species with cyborgs ie no more organic humans AT ALL (Genocide by AI).

• Continued gradual stripping back of armed forces personnel that has been taking place for some while now; weaponised AI.

• Korean peninsula stand-off (maybe nothing at all to do with nuclear weaponry but more so the development of the AI technology to speed up cyborg, weaponised or not, manufacture: utilising and owning the mineral resources there believed to be in relative abundance, to effect this AI technology, which is most likely what this North Korea ‘situation’ may really be about and has historically maybe only ever been the motivation for any conflict there).

• As happened a long time ago, the re-design of our species (again) in the image of the creators (plural) - ET/UT entities : this may actually be the primary/sole motivation behind the human abduction and mutilation phenomena - hybridisation; a trade off with our new 'gods'.

We were transformed before many millennia ago from an earlier more primitive model, and it is clearly happening again, in plain sight.

Zowie Cavey! (for those that remember 'Captain Caveman')……………

Now, back to the presentation...
    Last edited by Tintin; 17th May 2018 at 12:52.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

arwen (6th August 2018), Bill Ryan (27th May 2018), Bruno (18th May 2018), Cidersomerset (26th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Michelle Marie (14th June 2018), Noelle (17th May 2018), Ol' Roy (18th May 2018), Spellbound (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018), william r sanford72 (27th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I listened to these 2 broadcasts a few nights ago which tells a very interesting story about Nixon and ET's.

Tonight, I have parts 1 and 2 teed up of Linda and DJ discussing the JFK assassination.

Last weekend I watched this recent clip where she answers some very interesting questions from the audience (I like when Linda takes questions and she reveals what she's been told or what she found out herself):

For a woman who is almost 80 (she's 76)....she shows absolutely no signs of slowing down. I've always loved listening to LMH (up there with Richard Dolan).

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Cidersomerset (26th May 2018), East Sun (15th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Michelle Marie (14th June 2018), mountain_jim (18th May 2018), Noelle (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (18th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote @Cidersomerset : this presentation may work better as a standalone OP
    for a dedicated thread, such is its import.
    A lot has been happening in the last couple years possibly the culmination of the
    past 70yrs with peaks and troughs. It feels to me this one could be another peak
    leading to global disclosure ? Its difficult to say as false dawns have happened
    many times. Something David Ickes said around 209/10 ? has stuck with me and
    I have mentioned it on various threads from time to time. When asked if he saw
    any earth changes or disclosure around the 2012 hype. he saw nothing happening
    then but did see 2016/7/18 as important and is why he started his on going world
    tour which is winding down but still current.

I have listened to a lot of vids lately and each one seems to add a few more dots so
    I have held off on new threads as they are outdated or amended relatively quickly ,
    so I tend to add them to existing threads...

This is another extensive wide ranging interview....

Ep. 860 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Linda Moulton Howe
    : THE Interview From AI to UFOs : LIVE

Interview starts aprox 33 mins in....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIzDMB9sFW0
    Published on 23 May 2018
    LMH and THE Interview... tonight we are doing it all: Artificial Intelligence
    dangers to Sasquatch, Animal Mutilations and UFOs to Whistleblower
    updates to the cosmic mystery of Fast Radio Bursts.

Linda Moulton Howe is a graduate of Stanford University with a Master’s
    Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film,
    television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning
    science, medicine and the environment. Ms. Howe has received three
    regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and a Station Peabody
    award, among others…

Linda has Earthfiles.com, her own radio program with John Burroughs
    on KGRA, appears on Coast to Coast AM, Ancient Aliens since it’s first
    season, and a new series on Gaia called Truth Hunters.

She has traveled to Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, England, Norway, France,
    Switzerland, The Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Kenya,
    Egypt, Australia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, the Yucatan and Puerto Rico.

Air date: May 22, 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th May 2018 at 21:11.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), mountain_jim (28th May 2018), Spellbound (27th May 2018), william r sanford72 (27th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from linda!

EarthFiles

Earthfiles Special Report | US Embassy Mystery With Q&A

Published 7th June 2018

Linda shares an update on the US Embassy myster ill-health story & answers selected questions on various matters.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Spellbound (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Live from Linda!

EarthFiles

Earthfiles Special Report | Mars Dust Storm & Earth Changes

Published 13th June 2018

Linda with her weekly report this time about her upcoming activities @ Alien Con, The Massive Mars Dust Storm, Earth change effects on nature, A mystery object over Washington plus lots more!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Spellbound (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

JESUS! Interesting what Linda was told by the Brazilians she went to visit in 2002! The story handed down to us about Jesus, we now know was corrupted by an agenda of power seeking individuals who molded the story to have a mechanism with which to control the masses. It has worked for centuries!!

As Pope Leo X said, "How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us."(Edward Marriage, Eng. historian) The real story of Jesus was subverted.

So.....maybe my theory about the Star of Bethlehem being a UFO isn't so far fetched?! The Brazilian farmer told her Jesus was the head scientist in a project with something to do with a "time snarl". Now, to me, THAT makes more sense in light of all we are learning in this day & age!

My new theme is.... "Jesus was alive in forty five!" A quote from "The Jesus Papers"(2006) by Michael Baigent... from Roman records..."Alexandria, 4th year of Claudius report of Jesus ben Joseph, an immigrant from Galilee, formerly tried & acquitted in Jerusalem by Pontius Pilate, today confirmed as the owner of a plot of land beyond the city walls."

Whaaaaaat?! That means we've been duped for centuries! No wonder religion is such a divisive issue!! We can choose to believe whatever we want...that doesn't make it true, does it?! Thank you, Linda, for sharing that story with us....takes a load off MY mind!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Jayke (12th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

The first question for Linda in "Linda Moulton Howe LIVE Show 06_13_2018" is at 25:48 and is about Dan Burisch. Her reply finishes at 35:11.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Spellbound (21st June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Bill, just wondering if you could give us your personal "take" on Dan Burisch?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Spellbound (21st June 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, the early Camelot videos with Dan Burisch were part of what brought down Camelot (along with a few other interviews). As I recall, Burisch went on to badmouth Camelot after the interviews were posted. I'm not sure what to make of him, though I don't believe he was a member of Majestic 12 all those years ago.

Dave - Toronto

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), onawah (21st June 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Came across this new clip earlier tonight (3 days old). Linda interviewed by Alexis Brooks at the recent Contact In The Desert. Only a short one here (25 mins) but packs a good punch talking about magnetic fields, portals, good aliens, bad aliens, and why there has been a global cover-up.

Within this video, they make reference to another talk they had, last year, with Barbara Lamb, which both Linda and Alexis refer to as a bombshell interview. I haven't watched that yet, but here it is as well. In this one they talk about a hidden war between species going on right under our nose.

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Noelle (14th July 2018), Star Tsar (12th July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Your LMH broadcast for this week...

EarthFiles

Earthfiles Special Report

Streamed & Published 10th July 2018

Linda with another special report this time on a biblical perspective of UFOlogy.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 26th July 2018 at 08:51.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), Noelle (15th July 2018), Spellbound (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I loved this talk of hers. Thanks Star.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), Noelle (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Star Tsar (15th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Most welcome VV if you enjoyed that I hazard a guess you will LOVE this!

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Dan Eugene Willis

Published 14th July 2018

Linda interviews retired third classs petty officer Dan Eugene Willis who ended up in charge of the code room of the Naval Communications Station in San Franciso, with a top secret crypto fourteen clearance.
    He shares his UFOlogical experiences whilst in this role...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th July 2018 at 03:36.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Debra (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), Valerie Villars (26th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

Your weekly LMH supplement

EarthFiles

Earthfiles Special Report

Streamed & Published 25th July 2018

Linda with another special report this time on the underground lake on Mars story, A UK UFO story & Takes selected questions.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Debra (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), Noelle (26th July 2018), Valerie Villars (26th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Most welcome VV if you enjoyed that I hazard a guess you will LOVE this!

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Dan Eugene Willis

Published 14th July 2018

Linda interviews retired third classs petty officer Dan Eugene Willis who ended up in charge of the code room of the Naval Communications Station in San Franciso, with a top secret crypto fourteen clearance.
    He shares his UFOlogical experiences whilst in this role...

Well Star, I just finished watching the above two videos and I especially liked hearing the insights of Dan and John and found them very astute, though coming from different ideas of where this is headed. John's comment regarding the elite bastards controlling commodities, which they do, and can therefore control us, especially true in fact.

All in all, another stellar interview by Linda. She is a REAL national treasure. I wish more people would be exposed to her intelligence, dedication, fact finding and absolute class.

On to the next video.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), Star Tsar (27th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast