+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Recommended: Linda Howe's weekly live broadcasts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Just watched Linda's Youtube video dated 5 December 2018.

Jeez, was that an explosion in a bull sh!t factory or what?! In brief, she's touting some alien photo as being taken on the Moon during the Apollo 17 mission. Unfortunately it was an image created for an X-Box game in 2005. She's justifying it at the moment thus: "... I will say that this is a standard operating procedure for disinformation from the government." Trouble is one of the guys who created it has apparently come forward. Even her followers are laughing at her. The comments under that video are merciless - worth a read before she sees sense and deletes the whole thing! The poor old girl has lost it now I fear.

She's either been very gullible (remember she's supposed to be an "award-winning journalist") and taken in by it (remember the Dragonfly Drones nonsense she never back-tracked on?), or she's doing it for money, or she's a disinformation agent - but that's just silly conspiracy nonsense surely...?

Linda has always had a weak spot for not analysing 'facts' when they appeal to her credulous followers. Nothing wrong in making money out of this, providing you don't start promoting fantasy as facts. She's sailed way past that now with this one.

As someone under in the video comments, if she admitted she's been duped, apologize and move on she might regain some of her credibility, rather than just bluffing it out.

Not sure what Bill Ryan thinks of the present debacle, but I wonder if he feels able to say anything.
    She is definitely not always checking facts, some of them extremely easy to check on with one brush of googling.

This is sad, but too much production gives this. I cannot believe that she and others are so poor that they absolutely need to be on a productivity spree.

Once credibility is lost, it is very difficult to regain, if not impossible. I am so sorry for the good ones bending to this.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2019), Bill Ryan (13th December 2018), Bob (7th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019), Kryztian (3rd January 2019), Nick Matkin (7th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

This is just an aside and personal note. I've known Linda personally for many years, going back to the 1980's. I've spoken with her privately most recently and I've always found her heart to be in the right place, her desire to try to convey what she finds as interesting or unusual is very strong. I would take note of allowing improper data coming into her circle and it being a lack of proper follow-through (or lack of it) to check all sources, all the time, and not let things slip. I don't at any time consider her contributions as useless or irrelevant.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    This is just an aside and personal note. I've known Linda personally for many years, going back to the 1980's. I've spoken with her privately most recently and I've always found her heart to be in the right place, her desire to try to convey what she finds as interesting or unusual is very strong. I would take note of allowing improper data coming into her circle and it being a lack of proper follow-through (or lack of it) to check all sources, all the time, and not let things slip. I don't at any time consider her contributions as useless or irrelevant.
    I totally agree with your point, this is why it is sad that fact checking is not always thorough. She is one of the really good, hopefully she won’t slip to productivity letting go of quality. Please, if you can, gently mention it to her, it would be great.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2018), Bob (7th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2018), Kryztian (3rd January 2019), Nick Matkin (7th December 2018)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

OK, her heart might be in the right place. So all the more reason for her to fess-up and apologise when she's caught talking c**p. I appreciate that many in this field do get highlighted for talking bollox, but they never acknowledge it because it only draws attention to it. Say nothing and it'll all blow over. The diehard followers will never hear about it, or if they do they won't believe it. This technique has been proven effective again and again. I site David Wilcock as a prime example.

Linda's credibility is seriously slipping if you read the comments by her followers under the video I linked to. She may regain some of it if she puts her hand up and just says: "Sorry, it's a fair cop. I took my eye off the ball. I'll try not to let it happen gain." But I reckon the best she'll do is repeat some old nonsense about it being a tactic used by the Dark Forces to discredit researchers in the field.

So come on Linda, let's see what you can do...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 7th December 2018 at 20:20.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2018), Bob (7th December 2018), Flash (3rd January 2019)

8. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Can people be fooled or baited to "want to believe"? Most certainly. How they respond afterwards to having been baited and thought it "was all real" most certainly exposes how much personal mettle they have.

Here is an example of Linda having been baited so that she could be discredited, and thereby obscure the rest of her information - from https://www.ufohastings.com/storage/...-droppings.pdf

Falcon’s Follies
    As bait, Linda Howe had initially been approached and presented with a now discredited Air Force “report” on a supposed UFO/alien encounter at one of Ellsworth AFB’s nuclear missile sites in 1977. It is now known that Richard “Falcon” Doty was involved in the forging of that “document”—a fact first revealed by UFO researcher Dr. Bruce Maccabee and later alluded to by Bill Moore himself, in his Las Vegas speech.

Doty also forged many other UFO-related files, according to an informed source whom I interviewed in February 2004. I will gladly present that individual in a court of law, if circumstances permit.

More recently, Condor/Collins has posted at his website another alleged account of UFO activity at Ellsworth, supposedly occurring in 1970. The title of the posting is “Ellsworth Air Force Base SD UFO Incident 1977—or was it really 1970?”

This blatant come-on ignores the fact that the 1977 incident was a hoax, something Collins knows full well, given that his own book’s co-author, Richard Doty, forged the “report” on it. To insure that the new “document” would be noticed, Collins emailed a link to it to a very long list of individuals on March 10, 2007, but wisely covered himself by asking the recipients whether it was real or not.

On his website, Collins has a scan of the newly-discovered “report.” Upon learning of it, I forwarded the alleged Air Force report to one of my retired Minuteman missile targeting team sources, USAF TSgt. John Mills, whose dramatic 1978 UFO encounter in Ellsworth AFB’s missile field I mention in my book, UFOs and Nukes.

He quickly found numerous factually-inaccurate statements and format errors in the “report” and calls it an obvious hoax.

For example, Mills writes, “The site [where the incident supposedly occurred] is listed as Delta 4, in the 68th Strategic Missile Squadron. Delta 4 was [actually] in the 66th Strategic Missile Squadron out near Philip. Opposite ends of the spectrum [geographically] and the wrong squadron to boot.” Mills then devoted a full page to identifying the great many technical errors contained in the supposed “report” circulated by Collins. His unequivocal conclusion: “The document is totally bogus.”

So here we have yet another example of Robert “Condor” Collins disseminating a hoaxed document about UFOs, more than two decades after his first disinformational endeavors, which were intended to mislead researcher Linda Moulton Howe and, eventually, the general public.

I wonder if Collins’ current publishing partner, Richard Doty, forged this “document” too. As mentioned earlier, I have been told by a highly reliable source that Doty belatedly admitted to forging a number of documents while with OSI. But, once again, it seems to me that this question is best answered in a court of law, where everyone is placed under oath, and where lies become perjury,
    punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
    Can the researchers be baited to accept something that should have more research done - most certainly, they are only human. Can Linda be targeted to push a feeling of disbelief on her immense career ? Obviously she can be a magnet to be attacked for whatever reason. I find her to be warm, magnanimous, and highly caring. She is human and wants folks to get some of her first hand observations and the stories that she has been told so that people can decide for themselves.

Should she be suppressed? Hardly IMHO. The point is everyone should look at any DATA as suspect until they can actually verify and understand the subject/topic/substance themselves and not rely on "experts" (maybe wearing their lab-coats or robes, or uniforms, or spouting their ph and Dees as learned 'authority').. I've seen way too much rehashing of "authorities" with people having no actual clue for what is fact and what is emotional "wish-thinking".
    Last edited by Bob; 7th December 2018 at 20:24.

9. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from Linda!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    EarthFiles

Special Report & Phenomenon Radio

Streamed & Published 12th December 2018

Linda with a special report containing reports on MK Ultra, The Jon LaVine Story & She even has time to answer your questions.

As mention Linda's recent interview with John Greenewald about what he has hidden on his website www.theblackvault.com

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th December 2018 at 18:05. Reason: corrected spelling of John Greenewald's and Jon LaVine's names (important for searching)
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2018), Bob (13th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Not sure what Bill Ryan thinks of the present debacle, but I wonder if he feels able to say anything?
    I'm behind, my apologies... not watched this yet. Downloading now. I'll comment if I can, for sure.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th December 2018), Nick Matkin (13th December 2018), Yoda (13th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Just watched Linda's Youtube video dated 5 December 2018.

Jeez, was that an explosion in a bull sh!t factory or what?! In brief, she's touting some alien photo as being taken on the Moon during the Apollo 17 mission. Unfortunately it was an image created for an X-Box game in 2005. She's justifying it at the moment thus: "... I will say that this is a standard operating procedure for disinformation from the government." Trouble is one of the guys who created it has apparently come forward. Even her followers are laughing at her. The comments under that video are merciless - worth a read before she sees sense and deletes the whole thing! The poor old girl has lost it now I fear.

She's either been very gullible (remember she's supposed to be an "award-winning journalist") and taken in by it (remember the Dragonfly Drones nonsense she never back-tracked on?), or she's doing it for money, or she's a disinformation agent - but that's just silly conspiracy nonsense surely...?

Linda has always had a weak spot for not analysing 'facts' when they appeal to her credulous followers. Nothing wrong in making money out of this, providing you don't start promoting fantasy as facts. She's sailed way past that now with this one.

As someone under in the video comments, if she admitted she's been duped, apologize and move on she might regain some of her credibility, rather than just bluffing it out.

Not sure what Bill Ryan thinks of the present debacle, but I wonder if he feels able to say anything.
    She is definitely not always checking facts, some of them extremely easy to check on with one brush of googling.

This is sad, but too much production gives this. I cannot believe that she and others are so poor that they absolutely need to be on a productivity spree.

Once credibility is lost, it is very difficult to regain, if not impossible. I am so sorry for the good ones bending to this.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Not sure what Bill Ryan thinks of the present debacle, but I wonder if he feels able to say anything?
    I'm behind, my apologies... not watched this yet. Downloading now. I'll comment if I can, for sure.

Ugh. I've not even finished watching this yet. But Linda, Linda. What an embarrassing mess.

These are just a FEW points. (There are many.)

1. Here's the Apollo 17 landing site. (The Taurus-Littrow valley: 20.19080° N, 30.77168° E.)

Her correspondent, who gently pointed out the anomaly, is correct. From there, you'd see the Earth overhead at an angle of (my guess) 50-60º or so. It's like the sun in the Earth sky, mid-morning or mid-afternoon.

You could never see an Earthrise or Earthset. It would hardly move, because the moon's surface hardly moves relative to the Earth.

There are places on the moon where the 5º tilting (a slight 'moon wobble') does create an Earthrise or Earthset, but they'd ALL be on the very boundary edge of the front side/ far side. Not right out near the middle of the side of the moon that always faces us.

There, sadly, Linda betrays her lack of knowledge of astronomical geometry — and very basic geometry, too.

Here are all the formally described Apollo landing sites:

2. There's no room for a third astronaut in the Lunar Module. Impossible. It's not a matter of the weight of moon rocks on the return journey. It's a matter of space. It's super-cramped as it is, like being in a tiny tent, or the front of a very small car.

3. Here are Linda's Tweets of the 'Gray Alien' image.
    1. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dts3VXrU4AEJ3SA.jpg
    2. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dts2qikUcAAItzp.jpg
    This is what she posted:

...immediately followed by:

And here's the 'Area 51' video game cover. It's the same. It took me maybe a couple of minutes to find it using Google Reverse Image Search.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th December 2018 at 23:09.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019), Debra (14th December 2018), drneglector (13th December 2018), Flash (3rd January 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th December 2018), meeradas (3rd January 2019), muxfolder (17th December 2018), Nick Matkin (13th December 2018), Spellbound (13th December 2018), Star Tsar (14th December 2018), sunwings (14th December 2018), Yoda (14th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

(continued...)

4. A cat on the moon? This is nonsensical lunacy.

It's not a matter of there being no air to breathe. It's a vacuum. (Or, very close to one.) Any non-suited biological being (a Gray alien, a cat, or anything else) would sort of explode, and it wouldn't be a very nice sight.

Something strange is happening here. Either Linda's being played in order to discredit her, or Jon Lavine (despite his claimed 'high-number IQ') has been so severely messed with himself that he might as well be an idiot. (Both might simultaneously apply, of course.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th December 2018 at 22:37.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2018), avid (13th December 2018), Bob (13th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019), Debra (14th December 2018), Flash (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Nick Matkin (13th December 2018), Spellbound (13th December 2018), Star Tsar (14th December 2018), sunwings (14th December 2018), Yoda (14th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #90
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

This is exactly why we must play the ball and not the person. I too a couple of weeks ago made 'remarks' here on Avalon about Linda and her cats. But she has done a lot of good work in the past and we can check each statement and choose for ourselves. It takes a long time and you can't be lazy. Nothing is black or white, well very rarely!. Linda needs content for shows etc... and this becomes a problem for all who want to provide it and stay in the game. Kerry C included, and everyone else.

But while I'm here and it may be the wrong tread but I want to give Kerry C (who I have been 'hard' on in the past) mush credit for her round tables she has held recently with Deborah Taveres. Katherine Horton and Alexander on Targeted Individuals, mind control California fires.. A very good all women panel that does women proud. I really hope that Kerry does more of this type of credible and serious stuff.
    Not once , for once of late, did Kerry mention that name MR.

Good on them, it is easy for me here in the peanut gallery to comment, having never gone out and done interviews like these people. If they are trying to do a service and not deliberately disinform, I respect them even when they go off of the rails , I like to remember their previous good work while I am digesting the train wreck I am/have just witnessed.

It is hard to believe info and data over individual people as we all get it wrong sometimes. But while many of us are now not DW fans and or PP, here is I believe an exception. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Qld2HOQqA (a rip off channel but unaltered clips and only audio but David Wilcock interviewing Pete Peterson over many half hour odd segments is very good. I do not throw PP under the bus in all. Bill R, I am of the belief that your trip from Swiss to Idaho (I believe it was Idaho despite that never been disclosed) was not a waste of time and money. This vid series must be a year or so old as David says PP is in hospice and terminal and may even have passed on by now.

While this particular series can be 'dry' at times for the non technically minded, I find it credible and interesting. Remember, I hate to post or recommend piffle/rubbish as it makes me look stupid/ kooky. Much easier to rubbish than to recommend!

The elderly do get dottery and fantastic, get facts distorted and recall poorly quite often. (Why retirement in cases like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court Justice of the USA is a really good idea) They are not necessarily being deceptive and may well believe their own statements adamantly. But most are open to being corrected if you are familiar with the topic and be respectful about it. The elderly are great and are well worth listening to, with the same discernment as those half their age.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2018), BMJ (4th January 2019), Bruno (14th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019), Flash (3rd January 2019), wnlight (14th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

(continued...)

Sorry Bill. Here's the proof:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	48420277_10212800269472713_8693471049322332160_n.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	39637  

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (2nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2018), Chip (3rd January 2019), Flash (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), meeradas (3rd January 2019), Nobody (6th January 2019), Spellbound (22nd December 2018), Star Tsar (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019)

21. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

..It's not a matter of there being no air to breathe. It's a vacuum. (Or, very close to one.) Any non-suited biological being (a Gray alien, a cat, or anything else) would sort of explode, and it wouldn't be a very nice sight.

Something strange is happening here. Either Linda's being played in order to discredit her, or Jon Lavine (despite his claimed 'high-number IQ') has been so severely messed with himself that he might as well be an idiot. (Both might simultaneously apply, of course.)
    Update: I just noticed that in her Real X-Files section, Linda Moulton Howe has posted the below update to her interviews with Jon Lavine..

"New Editor’s Update to Part 1: Apollo 17 – Jon Lavine’s Tale Is Not Honest.

December 20, 2018 Editor's Note from Earthfiles Reporter and Editor Linda Moulton Howe: I am preparing a fact check update for Earthfiles and my December 27-28, 2018, Coast to Coast AM radio broadcast with the finding that the original November 29, 2018, three-part tale by 71-year-old Jon Lavine that begins below appears to be mostly dishonest for reasons unknown. In the face of contradictory facts, Lavine keeps insisting his secret astronaut story is real, even though many of his assertions don't hold up credibly under research scrutiny that will be laid out in my upcoming fact check updates.

Helping Earthfiles' investigations have been U. K. engineer, IT inventor and analyst Winston Keech; retired Navy Captain Mark Wood; retired Naval Flight Engineer Brian S.; writer and researcher John Hacherian; and U. K. Earthfiles field reporter Ian Halling. Ironically, three anonymous military whistleblowers have also told Linda that beyond Lavine's fraudulent claims, there have been secret NASA missions concerning an alien presence on the moon."
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

avid (2nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2019), boja (2nd January 2019), Chip (3rd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Star Tsar (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen, quoting Linda Howe (here)
    I am preparing a fact check update for Earthfiles and my December 27-28, 2018, Coast to Coast AM radio broadcast with the finding that the original November 29, 2018, three-part tale by 71-year-old Jon Lavine that begins below appears to be mostly dishonest for reasons unknown.
    Here's Linda's 27 Dec C2C broadcast. Her 'fact check update' (really a retraction, though she moves quickly into MKULTRA issues) can be heard starting at 19:40 in the first hour of her segment, which is Hour 2 of the show.

She talks interestingly about MKULTRA with John Greenewald from The Black Vault for quite a while, and then returns to the Jon Lavine issue at 19:45 in her second hour (Hour 3 of the program).
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_2.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_3.mp3
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_4.mp3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd January 2019 at 19:28.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (2nd January 2019), Bob (2nd January 2019), Chip (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019), Yoda (2nd January 2019)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen, quoting Linda Howe (here)
    I am preparing a fact check update for Earthfiles and my December 27-28, 2018, Coast to Coast AM radio broadcast with the finding that the original November 29, 2018, three-part tale by 71-year-old Jon Lavine that begins below appears to be mostly dishonest for reasons unknown.
    Here's Linda's 27 Dec C2C broadcast. Her 'fact check update' (a euphemism for a retraction) can be heard at 19:40 in the first hour of her segment, which is Hour 2 of the show.
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_2.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_3.mp3
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/Linda_Howe_...018_Hour_4.mp3

The thing is though, shouldn't the fact-checking be done before publication?

Posting an update a month after the event is poor practice and an easy cop-out if you ask me. Why risk the potential damage to your reputation in posting a clearly deranged account of someones story that was picked to pieces within minutes.

I guess this harks back to Bill's thread about the rush, and pressure, to constantly keep coming up with 'product', and be the first to market.

Madness.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2019), avid (2nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2019), Chip (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Nick Matkin (2nd January 2019), Satori (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Once a 'researcher' has been caught out with something this obvious, how many other false stories has she unwittingly leant credibility to, but not fact checked before she repeats them?

Sorry Linda, it's too late now...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (2nd January 2019)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Once a 'researcher' has been caught out with something this obvious, how many other false stories has she unwittingly leant credibility to, but not fact checked before she repeats them?

Sorry Linda, it's too late now...
    Agreed.

I've not listened to LMH for some time now. Her willingness to run with the flimsiest of 'evidence' without thorough checking, and her stating of 'facts' that so often prove to be anything but have sullied her latter years. The whole MJ12 documents fiasco was embarrassing. It also served as a useful insight of how intel-agencies use someones enthusiasm and willingness to 'believe' against them, and thus, the wider audience/public.

Her continuation of this has caused more damage to the field than any advancement, I'm afraid to say.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 2nd January 2019 at 22:24.

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)
    ..It's not a matter of there being no air to breathe. It's a vacuum. (Or, very close to one.) Any non-suited biological being (a Gray alien, a cat, or anything else) would sort of explode, and it wouldn't be a very nice sight.

Update: I just noticed that in her Real X-Files section, Linda Moulton Howe has posted the below update to her interviews with Jon Lavine..

"New Editor’s Update to Part 1: Apollo 17 – Jon Lavine’s Tale Is Not Honest.

Helping Earthfiles' investigations have been U. K. engineer, IT inventor and analyst Winston Keech; retired Navy Captain Mark Wood; retired Naval Flight Engineer Brian S.; writer and researcher John Hacherian; and U. K. Earthfiles field reporter Ian Halling. Ironically, three anonymous military whistleblowers have also told Linda that beyond Lavine's fraudulent claims, there have been secret NASA missions concerning an alien presence on the moon."
    Winston Keech is also a personal friend and information helper/supplier/receiver to Simon Parkes. If you remember, a few videos at the start of Simon's career had Winston Keech in it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Spellbound (3rd January 2019)

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

(continued...)

Sorry Bill. Here's the proof:

AH AH!!

Booth tracks, but no kitty tracks = fake picture.

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

A brilliant question here from Linda would have been quite different from her affirmation of suspicious weird unexplained noises she told on her video.
    The real question is the following: one city admits the weird screeching noises are due to sewer repairs and pipes replacements in the underground of the city. That city, Montreal, even told beforehand to the population that construction would happen and may be noisy. No hiding, no secrets. Those sounds are similar to those heard elsewhere in the world, sometimes in the country side, away from cities.

The question then becomes : which kind of constructions are going on underground in remotes areas, or near cities, construction nobody is aware of, constructions projects not told to the public?

A little research from Linda would have allowed her to ask the right questions and make the real research.

sorry Linda

Quote It’s work being done by the city on Sherbrooke st. Freaked me out too when I heard it but I went down and did some snooping and basically they’re lining old sewers between Fort and Guy with a process called trenchless pipe lining. The sound comes from pressure being released from a huge compressor (last night it was on st Mathieu and Sherbrooke)

Here’s a vid about the process (3mins in shows what’s happening that uses air compressors that make the ungodly noise) https://youtu.be/LtZnpEedsg0

And an advisory from the city: http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/pls/port...0OUEST%201.PDF

Anyway reality is always boring but hopefully it clears things up! Freaky Halloween vibes though I’m glad I got a recording.

https://www.reddit.com/r/montreal/co...ises_downtown/
    Quote It was only fitting that ‘strange noises’ were heard in the streets of downtown Montreal on Halloween.

Reddit user INDIGO, posted a video to Streamable, claiming the noises sounded like “a mix between a fire alarm, cars screeching, and aliens from a sci-fi movie.” The apparent haunting was recorded on the corner of Guy and Fort Street.

Fortunately, we’re not part of a new Cloverfield movie. It’s actually the sounds of trenchless pipe lining which the City of Montreal sent out an advisory for, a couple days earlier.

Sensible sure, but a Halloween haunting would have been more fitting.

Montreal Redditors had their own theories of what the eerie sounds were all about:http://dailyhive.com/montreal/strang...eal-october-31
    It was a really easy search on google to find what happened.

You see, there are actually monumental repairs throughout the city, but more a new highway is being built (the size of the Boston highway few years back) plus a gigantic new bridge, plus tons or repairs.

In fact, truck drivers do not want to get into the city anymore, they lose too much time because of construction, and a city bus driver told me tonight that Montreal was now considered the hardest city to drive through in North America, because of all the repairs.

Add to this the 100 years old whole sewer system that is being changed as well.

So much that some work had to be delayed because of lack of construction companies availability.

It is a nightmare. I live in Montreal and have to drive through.

So yes, all kinds of weird construction or repair sounds in the city.

I hope Linda will correct her statements. It is so easy to research.

Can anyone send this to her I do not know her contact data.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

meeradas (3rd January 2019), Mike (3rd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I hope Linda will correct her statements. It is so easy to research.

Can anyone send this to her I do not know her contact data.
    Wow.

Her e-mail is earthfiles@earthfiles.com.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mike (3rd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Yoda (3rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast