Thread: Daniel Liszt's (Dark Journalist) assessment of Jeanne Dixon

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Daniel Liszt's (Dark Journalist) assessment of Jeanne Dixon

Hi all,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhZLvl0X_I

I know I'm about to open a can of worms (Pandora's box) on this topic and will probably have heaps of hot coals reaped over my head- just because Daniel Liszt believes something doesn't mean he's always right, although he seems in many ways to be a very informed person; doesn't mean he's God or has the end word-

if my read sources were correct (loong time ago) Jeanne Dixon was on the payroll of the FBI to fear-monger public support behind the cold war;

I personally believe JD was a very benevolent person but had been compromised most probably without her knowledge and most probably because of her incredible pedigree (Liszt goes deeply into this)- good pedigrees almost always seem to be compromised at some point to do something other than what they originally intended-

according to Liszt JD was a regular consultant in the Nixon White House but what did she do to help him?- did she predict his political demise?- no, to my knowledge-

Kennedy ignored her; JD claims to have warned him of his assasination but where is the documented proof (phone call/letter) of this other than her expoundings?

more dots to connect:

my undergraduate university was Wittenberg University (Springfield, Ohio- Lutheran U.) whose logo is a torch/eternal flame whose logo is bringing illumination to the masses- well, gosh!

Wittenberg invited/PAID Jeanne Dixon for a presentation in spring of '74 (we had free entry) which I attended because I believed back then that this woman was some sort of a phenomena only to have my hopes dashed;

her presentation was the most vapid, un-interessting, nothing new presentation in my life, but during her short, boring presentation she constantly had her hands folded in prayer: theater at it's finest!-

I later read her vapid book "Gift of Prophecy" in which (according to her chrystal ball) at which she always looked at at 4 AM (we can't get any hokier than this) she predicted a major neuclear conflagration between the US and Russia in the late 80's/early 90's- never happened-

more dots to connect (the plot thickens):

Wiitenberg U. used to have (may still exist) a secrect org. known as the "Shifters" (why name I do not know); in any case one had to have had "the right attitude" (whatever that is/was) in order to be tapped and there was/is supposedly a bizarre connection to the concept of "Whinnie the Pooh";

so what was the project called to rescue Hitler/Eva Braun out of Berlin?

Whinnie the Pooh-

coincidence?- and our world insn't complicated down to the finest detail?-

please take care all-

Larry

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), RunningDeer (29th April 2018), toppy (29th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Daniel Liszt's (Dark Journalist) assessment of Jeanne Dixon

PINE GAP SECRET UFO BASE & ULTRA ROOM ESOTERIC CIRCLE! DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES VIII

DarkJournalist
    Streamed live on Apr 27, 2018

DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES VIII: PINE GAP UFO BASE!

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt continues the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a stealth fashion the secret work of the UFO File.

In this special part 8 episode Dark Journalist will go deep into the secret US Intel base in Australian called Pine Gap that has been shrouded in mystery since its development in creation in 1966.

He also examines the roots of mystery school influence in moving the X technologies through the system in a stealth manner and the connection of Psychic Jeane Dixon to the US Presidency and Masonic Secrets including the Time Capsule placed at the Base of the Mysterious DC Obelisk from Egypt.

A Wrinkle in Time: Esoteric Circle X Fairy Tale

The successful Sci-fi adventure film featuring Oprah as an inter dimensional being was actually based on a children’s Book that told the story of a mysterious Physicist who gets caught in a dimensional warp while doing research for the US Government and whose daughter attempts to find answers about what happened to him. The story uses symbolic themes that were first made public in the 19th Century in Bulwer Lytton's Vril Books and Rudolf Steiner's Anthroposophy and has direct parallels to reports about the Pine Gap Base and the Ultra Room inside where only 1 person is chosen to enter. The current movie portrays Mrs. Which who resembles the character in Esoteric Circles known as the ‘Dweller on the Threshold' and the adventure takes the Physicist's daughter off-planet in search of him completing the story's esoteric circle.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), Sequoia (29th April 2018), toppy (29th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Paula,

you just re-published my already provided link on this this latest DarkJournalist episode- but the point of my started thread is all the murk surrounding Jeanne Dixon- any personal thoughts on Jeanne Dixon?

Larry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), RunningDeer (29th April 2018), toppy (29th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Hi Paula,

you just re-published my already provided link on this this latest DarkJournalist episode- but the point of my started thread is all the murk surrounding Jeanne Dixon- any personal thoughts on Jeanne Dixon?

Larry
    Daniel Liszt requested about a year back to please add all of the information. When I click on the link you provide it shoots me over to his video. I loose your thread. It’s convenient for members and guests to have it all in the same place. But if you feel strongly about it, feel free to ask to have these posts removed by clicking the triangle at the bottom, left.

As for my personal thoughts? I've got slow internet, so it's best if I download the videos. His take a long time because they are 480p (high quality) and over two and a half hours long. Weekends are especially slow with many surfing the web. Lastly, this vid is only one of several I've got lined up to have a listen.

Be well, Larry.

Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th April 2018 at 16:24.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), toppy (29th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Paula!

good God, I wouldn't want to publish anything to you that would lose my thread!; the publishing of the link was not the purpose of the whole thing;

the purpose (yes, I also have slow internet, sadly) was to inform readers that Jeanne Dixon was a comprimised fraud; she wasn't the person Daniel Liszt/history has portrayed her; please read my posting in its entirety in order to understand why I posted this to begin with- it took a lot of guts on my part to even begin posting this thread for fear of having hot coals reaped over my head (as I already stated) just because the info comes from meagre-me and not Daniel Liszt-

as I stated Jeanne Dixon presented personnaly to me a completely different entity/personnage than she was/is portrayed in even alternative websites-

please continue to be well Paula and all readers!-

Larry :-)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), RunningDeer (29th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good to hear of your personal experience regarding this woman....thanks!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cardillac (29th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), RunningDeer (29th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I've got slow internet, so it's best if I download the videos. His take a long time because they are 480p (high quality) and over two and a half hours long.
    Hi Paula
    You may use https://en.savefrom.net/ in order to download youtube videos in a smaller resolution and thus speed-up download time.

Last edited by Michi; 29th April 2018 at 22:20.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Cardillac (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), RunningDeer (29th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Hi Paula!

good God, I wouldn't want to publish anything to you that would lose my thread!; the publishing of the link was not the purpose of the whole thing;

the purpose (yes, I also have slow internet, sadly) was to inform readers that Jeanne Dixon was a comprimised fraud; she wasn't the person Daniel Liszt/history has portrayed her; please read my posting in its entirety in order to understand why I posted this to begin with- it took a lot of guts on my part to even begin posting this thread for fear of having hot coals reaped over my head (as I already stated) just because the info comes from meagre-me and not Daniel Liszt-

as I stated Jeanne Dixon presented personnaly to me a completely different entity/personnage than she was/is portrayed in even alternative websites-

please continue to be well Paula and all readers!-

Larry :-)
    I remember that in the 70s Jeanne Dixon had a National Enquirer column of celebrity predictions by "Jeanne Dixon" that were obviously astrological predictions, not psychic, and most probably not by Jeanne Dixon. She probably cashed in wherever she could.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Cardillac (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread