+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World will be controlled by the ET's by 2040

1. Link to Post #1
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default World will be controlled by the ET's by 2040

There are millions of nanobots in our body right now. We consume it through air,food and water. You can google 'Chemtrails' and see for your self.By 2040 the nanobots will be activated in our body, they will kill body cells and replace it with artificial cells.Our body will become half human and half robots like cyborgs.They are promoting Transhumanism.Go check out wespenre.com and read all his papers,books and articles.That guys knows what he is saying.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IM_A_SOUL For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st May 2018), chris_walker (30th April 2018), DeDukshyn (30th April 2018), Desire (30th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), Noelle (1st May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: World will be controlled by the ET's by 2040

Quote Posted by IM_A_SOUL (here)
    There are millions of nanobots in our body right now. We consume it through air,food and water. You can google 'Chemtrails' and see for your self.By 2040 the nanobots will be activated in our body, they will kill body cells and replace it with artificial cells.Our body will become half human and half robots like cyborgs.They are promoting Transhumanism.Go check out wespenre.com and read all his papers,books and articles.That guys knows what he is saying.
    Where does Wes Penre get his information from and why is it correct?

I did read or hear something that the human body will be taken over by nanobots and regenerate broken parts thus essentially making us immortal but, and it's a big but, we will not be able to have the detachment of death and thus be trapped in the nanobot body to be tormented at the will of the energy vampires for a long, long time. I won't say eternity.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st May 2018), DeDukshyn (30th April 2018), Kryztian (1st May 2018), Michi (30th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), Noelle (1st May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

My humble, long time researching, of many related subjects, relegates the artifice of AI and assorted attacks, to closed circuited limitations of lower invented worlds. The so called higher worlds have far greater awareness capacities, with which people can search for their truer selves, immune from lower invented traps. Lower addictive worlds, seem visited, laegely for diversions, like amusement parks, which oneself gets stuck in.

This has been my growing awareness. As power of postulating has always fascinated me, more effetively, than say, putt, putt engines, provided to us, for our slave tasks.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), Noelle (1st May 2018), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Ok. So lets say your 100% right, what now?

Can it's effects be reversed through certain types of diet? Can we effectively politicize or publicize these facts to the masses in time? What can the man and woman on the street do, other than continue to be sprayed? Do we have any chances at all?

Aside from Wes Penre's work, I would be interested in what your thoughts are on the subject? N

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st May 2018), DeDukshyn (30th April 2018), Kryztian (1st May 2018), mojo (30th April 2018), Noelle (1st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

So these nanobot will run on their own power source for 20 years before becoming activated? That's longer than most cells in a human body live. I'd like to see some of these nanobots and what technologies they utilize ... but maybe I can't because they must also be invisible, because it would be completely unreasonable to believe that all our bodies are filled with them, but that medical professionals would never find them until they get activated in 2040. I wanted to write a lot more, but I better just leave it at that.

BTW welcome to the forum IM A SOUL, this might be the perfect day for a walk in the forest ... if you haven't done that in a while.

Also, we have a plethora of chemtrail threads that you would probably very much enjoy, just use the search function or find the correct category in the forum navigator -- there is probably a fair bit of stuff on Wes here as well .. .Enjoy!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th April 2018 at 23:21.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st May 2018), Kryztian (1st May 2018), Nasu (1st May 2018), Noelle (1st May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st May 2018), Nasu (1st May 2018), Noelle (1st May 2018), Satori (2nd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread