+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Providing Solutions, in the Spirit of Avalon

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Providing Solutions, in the Spirit of Avalon

Dear friends of Avalon,

in the past few years, we have been suffering the mind programming efforts and energetic interference from more than one dangerous person, claiming connections with divine and alien beings.

In all cases, their goal was mainly stealing our energy in several ways, to direct it to themselves or to specific creatures, through prayers, mantras, or focusing on certain images.

Our story may be relevant beyond our specific cases, to those who may be suffering a similar condition without suspecting, since the basic mechanisms turn out to be very flexible and may be found in a Cult, a full fledged religion, in an ideology and in an advertising campaign.

In a conversation we had with Bill last year, we mentioned this story to him, who encouraged us to share it. Lately we have condensed the main points in an interview that was made on Conscious TV, and thought that this video may be a good starter.

Another side of the story is what we learned about the pursuit of Consciousness, and which helped us break out of the conditioning. That is the practice of Self Remembering, also known as Feeling of Oneself or Presence of Oneself. In our view, this is the foundation for any real change we want to make in our interiority, that is, any change which doesn’t come mechanically from our ego and personality.

Along with the warnings about the dangers awaiting the naive searcher of the Truth, we are therefore sharing a fundamental tool to improve ourselves, so that those “naive” parts of ourselves, which recurrently draw us into trouble or deception may be seen in the light of Consciousness and processed.
    We may therefore become free from the “need” to bring those experiences of pain and deception onto ourselves again, because we have come to "know ourselves" more in that region of our interiority.

We have often had the main page of the Avalon site before our eyes, and read this sentence: “the focus of Project Avalon is all about providing solutions”.

This is our contribution towards it. Freedom from the tyranny of our ego.

with our hearts
    Alberto and Daniela

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2018), Baby Steps (30th April 2018), Bill Ryan (30th April 2018), Bob (22nd May 2018), Debra (23rd May 2018), DNA (23rd May 2018), Elpis (20th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018), gaiagirl (1st May 2018), greybeard (30th April 2018), Hervé (30th April 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (8th December 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st May 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), selinam (30th April 2018), shadowstalker (30th April 2018), Sojourner (29th May 2018), toppy (30th April 2018), Unicorn (24th May 2018), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018), we-R-one (30th April 2018), william r sanford72 (30th April 2018), Wmel (30th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Providing Solutions, in the Spirit of Avalon

Ahhhhh! The Synchronicities of Life!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

The most important thing I have learned here on Avalon is that I am an Eternal, Sovereign Being! It was so interesting to learn how your growth was expanded! We each seem to be on our own Path of Discovery; my "regret" is that I started my Awakening at age 70!! But then...I have to assume that is the way it was supposed to be!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th April 2018), DNA (23rd May 2018), Elpis (20th May 2018), greybeard (30th April 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st May 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), toppy (30th April 2018), Valerie Villars (30th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hello Foxie, thanks for your comment! Considering that we are eternal, 70 years are not much, are they? being on the Path to discovery, which begins with self-discovery, is what really matters...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th April 2018), DNA (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018), greybeard (30th April 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st May 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Happy to say we posted the Conscious TV interview here a few days back

Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1221710

Over a thousand guests visit that thread every week.
    We are doing our bit for humanity awakening

C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (30th April 2018), avid (23rd May 2018), Baby Steps (23rd May 2018), DNA (23rd May 2018), Elpis (20th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), Nasu (30th April 2018), shijo (1st May 2018), Wind (2nd May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My thoughts on spirituality---not necessarily true.
    After forty years of searching.
    Here there every where , complex teachings etc.

Search takes me away from truth.
    Truth is not to be found on a path.

Truth is found within through presence.
    "Be still and know that I am God
    The kingdom of Heaven lies within.
    Of myself I do nothing it is the Father within"
    Attributed to Christ.

The ego claim to be the one that does--even the spiritual quest is started by the ego that wants to be an enlightened ego.
    It wants to be special.

Through awareness ,being present, egoic reaction is noticed and seen as not what I am--and therefore the reaction does not materialize.
    One teaching is Neity Neity --not this not this.
    all is discarded till only Truth remains.
    The Self has no opinion--no characteristics--the persona has.

For me the answer is now seen as simple --realization of the Self--which as stated is eternal.
    Eternal is not time based--it just is. Time has beginning and end Self has neither.

The ego needs time--it dwells in past and future projections.
    It can not survive in the eternal now.
    Presence is always now.

The body is not what I am but there is the responsibility to look after it with respect.

Chris

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (1st May 2018), Baby Steps (1st May 2018), DNA (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Inaiá (22nd May 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The core topic of the interview is not just a philosophical message.

It underlines the main reason why we may act, and normally do act, in stereotyped ways, we make the same mistakes over and over, we suffer the constant siege of repetitive thoughts and feelings, which come to us without invitation, and leave after having eaten some of our time and energy, and often after having created pain or problems.

My "search for the Truth", for example, which brought me here, would be greatly hampered if I did not cultivate the Presence of myself: I would then continue to fall for the same type of story over and over, glorifying one more deceiver and spending countless hours listening to his programmed messages, because his way of doing so, hooks the mechanical (ego) parts of my psyche, which would need developing, under the light of Consciousness, if I can turn that light on.

My reaction to alleged wrongdoers, if I didn't shine the light on my interiority, would continue to sound like hollywood vendetta movies, where I plan violent retributions, and "feel good" doing so. I would keep projecting my shadows onto the villains portrayed by the whistleblowers, and bask in my negative feelings, considering them justified, and I could not realize that such feeling serve no purpose towards a solution, or justice, but also they rot my soul from the inside.

Have we ever considered why horror scenes in movies or in our imagination can only take place in a dark room? It's hard to imagine the monster doing its job in full daylight on a nice day. There is no space for monsters where the light shines, and that is a very straight metaphor for the light of Consciousness, which shines if, and only if, our Essence is active, that is, when we're present to ourselves: our egos, internal monsters, will then gradually evaporate.

This is to say that no activity or purpose can disregard the cultivation of Presence, Self Remembering, or it will run the risk of spiraling onto itself, and becoming a merry go round, where nothing genuinely new can ever happen. This is a curious effect of the so called Law of Seven, where any activity started to go to a certain direction, will end up generating the opposite result, unless conscious shocks take place in specific moments. For example, I decide to buy an island to save myself and my friends from some great catastrophe, but I end up losing my friends and my money, so that I have effectively generated my own little catastrophe.

In an article about Realm Dynamics, Tom Minderle describes our Realm, that is the set of points which are accessible to us in the space of all timelines, given our psychological structure. This Realm will have holes and gaps where we need to learn a spiritual lesson, and just there we will open to certain problems, or ET baddies, to affect us. Strange as it sounds, they appear in our own holographic universe because we need them, but only until we learn the lesson, and "fill the gap". No amount of shooting or shouting will send them away, but they may become irrelevant if we do make an inner change.

Alberto and Daniela
    Last edited by Alberto e Daniela; 22nd May 2018 at 07:08.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

DNA (23rd May 2018), Elpis (20th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), greybeard (20th May 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), Wind (20th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I understand this dynamic, but seem relatively powerless to stop it.

It has been months since my own little change of heart, and I find myself almost back where I started before the change. All that's left now is what the change ... changed in my life - and none of the zest and zeal I had back then. The more I try to resurrect the feelings and state of mind that activated the change the more I feel a need to relax and stop worrying. I documented parts of the change in some posts and PMs but the memory is fading.

I tried to start a discussion but that got up-staged by a wayward Avalonian who got kicked out not long after. And the silly season, that knocked the wind out of its sails. It is frustrating but I have learned that frustration is a sign of pre-set expectations, so I downplay their significance, insincerely.

It is always nice to read your posts. How's the weather in Italy? Stay safe.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (22nd May 2018), DNA (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), greybeard (21st May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Dear Ernie,

we had a similar experience when sharing our experience in a thread here of having a massive amount of opposition, a barrage of huge messages which upstaged the main conversation. It has been an interesting thread, since each contributor has had a chance to express what she or he is, and expose their personality.

"A man can only express what he is", said the enigmatic friend of Mr Cosani in the book "The Flight of the Feathered Serpent", highly recommended, by the way, on the subject of inner regeneration.

Weather in Italy is more capricious than it used to be, we're told, but we cannot say firsthand, as we currently live in England :-) On the other hand, weather in the UK has been wonderful in the last few weeks, after a long and very snowy winter!

all the best,
    Alberto and Daniela

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

DNA (23rd May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I've said it before and I will say it again. Men are flawed beings and make the worst spiritual advisors.

I think Frank Herbert got this correct when he wrote his DUNE books and told of an order who led spiritual matters in the Galaxy calling them the Bene Gesserit (an all female group).

Spiritual advising tends to be flawed in my opinion, one is much better off asking for direction from one's higher self.

Physical disciplines combined with spiritual literatures tend to work really good in this matter in my opinion.

I wrote this thread initially 14 years ago and placed it here some 7 years ago. I think it still applies.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tic-gods/page3

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), Unicorn (24th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with DNA up to a point.
    Mystics are not human beings --at least of the usual kind.

What Mooji suggests is probably in line with your suggestion to listen to higher self DNA

He says "Be still be quiet."
    He also suggests that if you awaken, dont go broadcasting it.
    Awakening takes time to mature and can be quite fragile in the early stages.
    Ego does not want to let go.

The only challenge with Higher Power --which I subscribe to, is that many believe they are being directed by tier Higher Power when it is just not true.
    Very often its ego in disguise.
    Beware of false gods so to speak.

Its difficult to let go of the story of me.
    Specialness is the last resort of the ego according to ACIM.
    Spiritual ego is the most difficult to see through and Im speaking from my own experience.
    When Kundalini awoke with in this form--I discovered a healing gift which seemed to have miraculous and instant results.
    A calcified back straighted under the hands---pain removed--a brain tumor shrank and dissolved.

I was overwhelmed and scared of all this---I did not ask for it--I followed advice and let it go.
    Its still there from time to time--I cant make it happen --the persons karma brings about their healing.

Ive probably said more than I intended.

Each to their own way .

Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 23rd May 2018 at 20:08.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (23rd May 2018), Bob (23rd May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (8th December 2018), Wind (23rd May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Dear DNA, it is interesting that you mention Men here, as this is precisely the example which Gurdjieff made when explaining how difficult is to understand one another, considering that each of us can give a different meaning to the same word. And he made a list of seven types of Men, according to the parameter of their inner development.

While it's clear that the advice of a Man of type 1,2,3 in spiritual matters is risky at best, a Man of higher type may point you in useful directions, and give more and more appropriate advice, and especially, a right example, which is the most revealing factor of their level.

This is not about sex, of course, so women may suffer from the same delusions of men, but I agree that they seem more prone to live by their principles.

Listening to the Higher Self, is, of course, the best thing to do, if you're able to detect its whisper, and then interpret its message. The question is, how does It manifest itself? Is it a voice inside your head? An intuition? A synchronicity? And when It does, how do you tell its wise advice from the interferences of foreign spirits, and technologically advanced beings, if you're not highly developed and experienced?

While I wish you have already solved all these matters, I assure you that they are not easy ones for people like us.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Antagenet (29th December 2018), DNA (24th May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (8th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I am personally convinced that this entire advancement and enlightenment business is mostly bunk. There is something else going on here and we are not supposed to know about it. Like always they use misdirection and quasi-truth to sidetrack, derail, entrain and deflate any move toward whatever the truth really is.

Reaching inward has its moments. It doesn't spin a yarn or flesh out a philosophy. Instead, it is always personal, always gentle, always loving, and always uplifting. Still its servings are often bland, without much substance, and certainly not in any way commercial. Therefore it remains a subjective experience with not a trace of the objective. As if there simply isn't an objective side at all...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th May 2018), DNA (24th May 2018), greybeard (24th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread