+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

To be honest with you all , I remain neutral about Mr David Wilcock.

He may be have been deceived, blocked or other wise manipulated from "other wooorthly beeings" or by the dollar
    Who know's right? (Perhaps by the same forces in power of C.Goode.), whatever´...

What scares me is that "JoefromtheCarolinas" (that I liked and was happy to see, when he joined this forum) has started such a rampage against him so forcefully and agressive ?
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comments ?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 18th May 2018 at 20:24.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Spellbound (19th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

I don't have a lot to add... but I did watch the entire video joe made quite recently regarding Wilcock. I didn't hear anything that joe spoke of that seemed incorrect . You are very correct though regarding

him being very aggressive towards david.

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    To be honest with you all , I remain neutral about Mr David Wilcock.

He may be have been deceived, blocked or other wise manipulated from "other wooorthly beeings" or by the dollar
    Who know's right? (Perhaps by the same forces in power of C.Goode.), whatever´.

What scares me is that "JoefromtheCarolinas" (that I liked and was happy to see, when he joined this forum) has started such a rampage against him so forcefully and agressive ?
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comments ?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Spellbound (19th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,586 times in 654 posts

I can't buy into much of what Wilcock says. Sorry, but I just can't.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Jantje (20th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 201,474 times in 14,481 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I just watched Joe's video. Hilarious! One of his best. I think the term is 'biting satire'.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (19th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Hym (19th May 2018), Jantje (20th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), Ol' Roy (22nd May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Spellbound (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

My Jebus Kraijst. So what would you do, about me liking what D. Wilcock?
    nail me to a cross?
    It's about same level of understanding.

To be open minded is a gift, never forget that
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th May 2018 at 04:02.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 4,426 posts

My Jebus Kraijst. So what would you do, about me liking what D. Wilcock?
    nail me to a cross?
    It's about same level of understanding.

A big Yes to that!

"Judge not...", "Throwing the baby out...", and all that?...

While I might not agree with everything he [Wilcock] says, (even less now - and I would agree he's on the downslide/popularity of Alternative Media Investigators these days - so now is Alex Jones btw), I'm not about to completely write him off 100%, nor will I kick the guy when he's down, just because he joined up with Corey Goode.

(I notice not too many of Wilcock's dissenters are on the Best Seller's list! ). The Source Field Investigation is still a brilliant piece of work IMO.

No one is perfect; it's human to make mistakes.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th May 2018 at 07:24.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Rawhide68 (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 201,474 times in 14,481 posts

That's really true. But being Swedish, have you heard this? It's an English-American joke.

"Be open minded, but don't be so open that the brains fall out of your head."

We get this with Flat Earthers, and others who say they just 'don't know'. They wear 'I don't know' like some kind of badge of honor.

That's dumb. Personal strength comes from personal certainty.

Not knowing anything at all is a real weakness. Like a ship with no anchor and no rudder, you will blow anywhere at all, and maybe end up on the rocks.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Jantje (20th May 2018), Lancet (Today), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Sophocles (19th May 2018), Spellbound (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

PhotoShop can accurately & mathematically render 255 shades of grey including pure black and white (just two shades or extremes of the 255 shade greyscale spectrum). The human eye can distinguish about 65 shades of grey.

Let's assume Black is "No/Disagree 100%" and white is "Yes/Agree 100%"

Click image for larger version

Name:	01 Grey spectrum.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	37847

A newspaper "sees" or renders around 10 shades of grey including black (white is the paper).

Name:	02 Newspaper Grey spectrum.jpg
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	37848

And yet, when it comes to Wilcock (and others), some people only "see" this:

Name:	03 Black & White spectrum.jpg
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	37849
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th May 2018 at 11:44.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Siphonemis (19th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I can't buy into much of what Wilcock says. Sorry, but I just can't.

Dave - Toronto
    When there's a psychic or astrologer on the radio, they always give the disclaimer "for entertainment purposes only"
    Wilcock & Friends would probably would be writing screenplays if Castaneda hadn't proven that New Age "faction" sells better.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Spellbound (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,140 times in 1,983 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's really true. But being Swedish, have you heard this? It's an English-American joke.

"Be open minded, but don't be so open that the brains fall out of your head."

We get this with Flat Earthers, and others who say they just 'don't know'. They wear 'I don't know' like some kind of badge of honor.

That's dumb. Personal strength comes from personal certainty.

Not knowing anything at all is a real weakness. Like a ship with no anchor and no rudder, you will blow anywhere at all, and maybe end up on the rocks.
    Certainty comes from deep within. That's why I meditate and focus on heart knowing rather than mind thinking/guessing or believing.

Shifting consciousness means uprooting false convictions and gaining the certainty from the perception of the absolute.

Neutral observing of other's perspectives without necessarily "buying into it" is part of our evolution. We are learning not to be gullible (letting our brains fall out of our heads LOL!); to discern motives and objectives. Good old-fashioned logic and common sense are still valuable!

I do notice a lot of this discernment comes from watching how people try to profit financially. When done with integrity, it's not the primary outstanding motive. You can feel it.

I'm not perfect at discernment, but I can tell who is pushing agendas better now.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th May 2018 at 16:55.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Icare (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (19th May 2018), mountain_jim (20th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Sorry to burst a few dissenting bubbles on this thread, but Wilcock was actually one of the first to report Mega Anon & "Q" on 4CHAN, (on 22 Oct 2017 - a good week before it appeared on Avalon), irrespective of his own spin on it;

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...n-wikileaks/4/

Also on Post #15 & 20 here;

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...17-and-beyond-

... just sayin' ...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th May 2018 at 20:29.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th May 2018), raregem (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,428 times in 2,743 posts

Having read two or three of Wilcock's books it seems he weaves a little truth into the cloth, enough to pull us in, but then completes the tapestry with a border of conjecture or outright prevarication. His target audience may well be those not as aware as most of you all and cares not what you think. As long as he pulls in enough of a crowd to enhance his coffers....
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Nasu (Yesterday), raregem (Yesterday)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    David Wilcock is so full of it. He was on Jimmy Church's radio show on 5/14 claiming that not only did he have a problem with Alex Jones, but that Q-ANON IS THE LEADER OF THE ALLIANCE~! (sorry for caps, this is such a ridiculous move for wilcock).

I made a spirited response video. It's 39 minutes long. Here's the executive summary: Wilcock is in panic mode, he's upset that Jones has better "insiders" than Wilcock's imaginary ones, and he is trying to jump onto the Q anon bandwagon. Wilcock says, "I've got a really good BS detector" LOL.

They're in it for the money.

"I watched this guy grew frow his owb´n penis to get into this world, Ichaht with the glasses, **** him **** us, must me zion's **** ritght ah! right"
    I recieved this message 01.54

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2