+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

Loved the video Joe.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Hasn't it been exposed (by Sarah Westall & others) that they are targeting conference attendees with electronic weapons and A I technology?
    That wasn't what Joe's video was about. It’s the same old, same old marketing ploy from the duo.
    Right. (Always!)

But re conference attendees being targeted, this has also been argued, I think credibly, by Randy Maugans. There might actually be something to this, even if the program is at an experimental stage.

After all, all the fish are swimming very closely together at that point. If those weapons exist — and there's every reason to believe they do — then, if they want to do it, shooting all the fish in that barrel would be just all too easy.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd June 2018 at 12:17.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Wilcock is dangerous.

He is a narcissist. He is full of himself. He is self-aggrandized. He made a name for himself. He's been wrong a lot in his forecasting. He takes credit for things he has no right to whatsoever.

So what's new? That is David from the beginning. It was immediately evident in his interviews with Bill and Kerry.

He's confused. He has issues. He is driven. He has ambition.

Here's the weird part: he's sincere. He believes. He cares. He wants to help.

And that is why he is dangerous. His sincerity is obvious. Take an uninformed mind, a mind still tumbling down the rabbit hole, and such a mind might take that sincerity and translate it into truth. As far as Wilcock as savoir goes, David is a false prophet. Those befuddled minds that take this information as truth are being done a great disservice.

Still, aside from his dubious assessment and endorsement of certain whistleblower testimony, David is full of interesting ideas (okay, and maybe BS as well). I personally follow his wisdom teachings (and I snicker every time I read that title). I do not follow Emery Smith or Corey Goode, their unsubstantiated testimony is like a bad sci-fi novel. I encourage every idea to be given a chance. But because of the stigma of his rotten choices and marked greed every idea out of his mouth is ignored. This is regrettable.

I personally would very much like to talk about and discuss those ideas but we keep getting stuck on David Wilcock's pedigree - as if that is all we need to know of him, regardless of the information.

In this regard, David has again done the alt community a disservice because those ideas are now effectively silenced until such time as they are championed by a more respected personage.

Good analysis Joe.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 2nd June 2018 at 13:26.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018), Smell the Roses (2nd June 2018), Tam (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Well put, Ernie! Actually I've learned the hard way to FOLLOW no one!! That's the entire point, isn't it.....each of us is already a Sovereign, Eternal Being!

Hooray for our Resident "Will Rogers".....JoefromtheCarolinas!!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But re conference attendees being targeted, this has also been argued, I think credibly, by Randy Maugans. There might actually be something to this, even if the program is at an experimental stage.

After all, all the fish are swimming very closely together at that point. If those weapons exist — and there's every reason to believe they do — then, if they want to do it, shooting all the fish in that barrel would be just all too easy.

Yes, I agree. I’ve posted several, including a Randy Maugans video. I was speaking specifically to Michelle Marie’s comment that Joe's main topic wasn’t about the electronic weapons at conferences.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    To be honest with you all , I remain neutral about Mr David Wilcock.

He may be have been deceived, blocked or other wise manipulated from "other wooorthly beeings" or by the dollar
    Who know's right? (Perhaps by the same forces in power of C.Goode.), whatever´...

What scares me is that "JoefromtheCarolinas" (that I liked and was happy to see, when he joined this forum) has started such a rampage against him so forcefully and agressive ?
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comments ?
    Bad feelings are okay, isn't that part of being real? I'm unclear what is scary about me, but to be real clear about this I don't mean or intend any harm to anyone.

I'm actually coming at this thing from the standpoint of trying to counterbalance those appearing to take advantage of others.

The majority of my videos are pretty satirical, different strokes for different folks of course.

I appreciate the dialogue.

Agree about the existence of energy weapons, heck years ago folks could use plans from alternative magazines to build their own microwave beam.

And lets not forget the sonic and high-energy weapons that have been revealed through FOIA requests. Brzezinski wrote in a 1977 memo the need to look into soviet high-energy weapons:

Click image for larger version

Name:	brzinski energy weapons.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	38015

Also regarding the idea of "it" happening-- I do think that even a behavior control strategy is a sort of energy weapon, ya know?

What if the "deep state" is using some of these big alt media companies and personalities as a way to control the narrative, and our access to figuring out what is really going on?
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 2nd June 2018 at 16:50.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018), Tam (3rd June 2018), Ultima Thule (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3