+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    My personal observation is that the chemtrails are often (not always) administered just before rain (for a couple of days) is predicted. My guess is that the rainfall is instrumental in getting the "stuff" to the ground and into the system. Otherwise, it might drift away and be 'off target'. Has anyone else noticed the coincidence of rainfall and chemtrails?B.
    I was wondering the same thing because that is exactly what I have seen over the past few months on two occasions when we experienced two instances of massive spraying over two consequetive days followed by a complete "fogging" of the sky and then rain on day three. ...
    [...]
    Well done on the observations...

... that's called "meteorology"... when a colder air mass (high pressure, dryer air) slowly takes over a warmer air mass (low pressure, moist air -- high hygrometric or humidity index) which also affects contrails from rapidly "evaporating" to becoming persistent due to the air mass becoming saturated with water vapor (humidity index).

Illustration of a warm front. The warm air behind the front is slowly overtaking the cold air ahead of the front, which is moving more slowly in the same direction. The warmer air, due to lower density, climbs over the colder air as it moves. As a result of its increased altitude, it cools off and its moisture condenses, forming clouds and possibly precipitation.

Last edited by Hervé; 11th May 2018 at 16:00.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), justntime2learn (11th May 2018), Nick Matkin (11th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Coming from an aviation family and being an engineer with enough knowledge to understand how contrails form, it's hard to believe the chemtrail craze. But bring on the scientific experiments and prove me wrong!

For a balanced view it may also be a good idea to spend similar time and effort studying the basics of physics and engineering that would be responsible for contrails and chemtrails.
    Let's suppose that 'chemtrails' are merely contrails. Would you not ask the question, "who wastes so much fuel flying back and forth and back and forth across the sky with seemingly no destination in mind"? Lots of us believe no one would do that. The airlines simply do not fly around in the sky creating gridlines that last for 6 hours or more. There aren't enough military planes doing it all over the world. So who is it? Why do it?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

OK. I really think this two-minute video of military and civilian aircraft activity over the UK in one 24-hour period will explain an lot.

Please carefully read the captions as they come up, and note the odd military aircraft flight patterns.

Maybe our North American readers in particular can appreciate the vast number of flights over the UK. Is it any wonder our skies get obscured...?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Chip (22nd January 2019), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Hervé (11th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Interesting Nick Matkin, but doesn't explain the inordinate air traffic over rural Alabama or over vast areas of desert.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

flight routes density... (click to enlarge)

Last edited by Hervé; 11th May 2018 at 16:21.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chip (22nd January 2019), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Nick Matkin (11th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Interesting Nick Matkin, but doesn't explain the inordinate air traffic over rural Alabama or over vast areas of desert.
    Think about it...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Chip (22nd January 2019), Hervé (11th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

Excellent. Most people have no idea of the intensity of commercial, military and business air traffic. And I don't see why 'rural Alabama' shouldn't have aircraft criss-crossing overhead, going about their business!

Neither do many have even a basic grasp of meteorology or atmospheric physics...*

Edit: Yes, that does sound pompous! What I should have written perhaps is "...or how the atmosphere circulates and moves." My bad...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 20th May 2018 at 16:14.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Chip (22nd January 2019), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Hervé (11th May 2018), lloyds (10th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Excellent. Most people have no idea of the intensity of commercial, military and business air traffic. And I don't see why 'rural Alabama' shouldn't have aircraft criss-crossing overhead, going about their business!

Neither do many have even a basic grasp of meteorology or atmospheric physics...
    Do you have the faintest idea how arrogant and disparaging that sounds to a reader?

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Neither do many have even a basic grasp of meteorology or atmospheric physics...

Do you have the faintest idea how arrogant and disparaging that sounds to a reader?
    It wasn't intended to sound 'arrogant and disparaging'. However, it is my reflection on some of the content seen on this forum; it seems some (OK, maybe not 'many') readers do not have any idea of the basic physics of the world around them.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), lloyds (10th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

My personal observation is that the chemtrails are often (not always) administered just before rain (for a couple of days) is predicted. My guess is that the rainfall is instrumental in getting the "stuff" to the ground and into the system. Otherwise, it might drift away and be 'off target'. Has anyone else noticed the coincidence of rainfall and chemtrails?B.
    I was wondering the same thing because that is exactly what I have seen over the past few months on two occasions when we experienced two instances of massive spraying over two consequetive days followed by a complete "fogging" of the sky and then rain on day three. ...
    [...]

... that's called "meteorology"... when a colder air mass (high pressure, dryer air) slowly takes over a warmer air mass (low pressure, moist air -- high hygrometric or humidity index) which also affects contrails from rapidly "evaporating" to becoming persistent due to the air mass becoming saturated with water vapor (humidity index).

Illustration of a warm front. The warm air behind the front is slowly overtaking the cold air ahead of the front, which is moving more slowly in the same direction. The warmer air, due to lower density, climbs over the colder air as it moves. As a result of its increased altitude, it cools off and its moisture condenses, forming clouds and possibly precipitation.

Now that right there is why I get so angry with 'expert' opinion. They start from a position of 'knowing' - not a position of curiosity. Worse, they then decide they have to tell everyone else what it is they are seeing/misunderstanding.

An example might be :-

PersonA - Intelligent and educated, knows in their own mind that the subject of UFO's is akin to talking about fairies and goblins. Is considered an expert in somethingorother.

PersonB - Equally intelligent, not so well educated, has no letters after their name. Had an experience that defies description. Indeed, describing it is difficult because the entire experience was a Gestalt that language alone cannot encompass.

PersonA - Dismisses PersonB's account and proceeds to tell everyone else what actually happened. Swamp Gas.

If you are suggesting, Hervé, that what we are seeing is due to current solar/planetary changes, (Maunder Minimum and possible eccenticity of orbit due to gravitational influences), I cannot dismiss that as a possibilty, but I can seriously doubt it.

Being observant is one of my stronger traits. I'm not knowledgeable about meteorology or atmospheric physics beyond the most rudimentary. I used to know all the names for the clouds, but since they introduced a whole new raft of names recently to cover these new sky patterns I'm a bit out of touch with that. I have alway watched the skies since I was a little lad. I used to be fascinated by the clear delineation between atmospheric layers and watching the clouds scuttle by at different rates dependant on elevation. My bedroom window faced a setting sun and the airport was less than 3 miles away as the crow flies. Planes disappearing into the sunset or over the horizon were often watch long into the evening.

Unfortuantely the image host has disappeared from this post so you can no longer gaze in wonder at the magnificent art* I produced but you can still read my description.

I'd wager an awful lot of money that what I witnessed that day cannot be ascribed to any kind of atmospheric physics.

Edit:

* this was sarcasm.
    Last edited by Ewan; 11th May 2018 at 20:21. Reason: Clarity

19. Link to Post #51
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well: To hell with it!

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Unexpected response. If I'm missing something perhaps elucidation would be more helpful?

--------------------------------

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post194331

Took me a little while to track down what this meant.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    [...]

Now that right there is why I get so angry with 'expert' opinion. They start from a position of 'knowing' - not a position of curiosity. Worse, they then decide they have to tell everyone else what it is they are seeing/misunderstanding.

An example might be :-

PersonA - Intelligent and educated, knows in their own mind that the subject of UFO's is akin to talking about fairies and goblins. Is considered an expert in somethingorother.

PersonB - Equally intelligent, not so well educated, has no letters after their name. Had an experience that defies description. Indeed, describing it is difficult because the entire experience was a Gestalt that language alone cannot encompass.

PersonA - Dismisses PersonB's account and proceeds to tell everyone else what actually happened. Swamp Gas.

If you are suggesting, Hervé, that what we are seeing is due to current solar/planetary changes, (Maunder Minimum and possible eccenticity of orbit due to gravitational influences), I cannot dismiss that as a possibilty, but I can seriously doubt it.

Being observant is one of my stronger traits. I'm not knowledgeable about meteorology or atmospheric physics beyond the most rudimentary. I used to know all the names for the clouds, but since they introduced a whole new raft of names recently to cover these new sky patterns I'm a bit out of touch with that. I have alway watched the skies since I was a little lad. I used to be fascinated by the clear delineation between atmospheric layers and watching the clouds scuttle by at different rates dependant on elevation. My bedroom window faced a setting sun and the airport was less than 3 miles away as the crow flies. Planes disappearing into the sunset or over the horizon were often watch long into the evening.

Unfortuantely the image host has disappeared from this post so you can no longer gaze in wonder at the magnificent art* I produced but you can still read my description.

I'd wager an awful lot of money that what I witnessed that day cannot be ascribed to any kind of atmospheric physics.

Edit:

* this was sarcasm.
    @ Ewan: This is straying off topic, but you've given an interesting example.

Person B might be absolutely convinced that what they saw was a UFO. Maybe they photographed or videoed it. However, Person A sees it and recognises that it is probably one of the following: the ISS, the Sun/Moon/Venus though high cloud or ice crystals, a sun dog, a bollide, a short vapour train illuminated by the rising or setting sun, a lens flare.

There is nothing wrong with Person B being observant, curious and posting what they saw. But it's up to people like Person A to inhabit these forums and gently offer alternative explanations - ones which Person B will often never have heard of or considered.

We've seen this here in the past on this forum with post after post of photos of Nibiru for example. All lens flares or sun dogs - obviously unheard of by the sincere posters. Even Bill Ryan got exasperated when tying to give alternative explanations.

Sometimes 'experts' are really useful...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ewan (12th May 2018)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

@ Ewan: This is straying off topic, but you've given an interesting example.

Person B might be absolutely convinced that what they saw was a UFO. Maybe they photographed or videoed it. However, Person A sees it and recognises that it is probably one of the following: the ISS, the Sun/Moon/Venus though high cloud or ice crystals, a sun dog, a bollide, a short vapour train illuminated by the rising or setting sun, a lens flare.

There is nothing wrong with Person B being observant, curious and posting what they saw. But it's up to people like Person A to inhabit these forums and gently offer alternative explanations - ones which Person B will often never have heard of or considered.

We've seen this here in the past on this forum with post after post of photos of Nibiru for example. All lens flares or sun dogs - obviously unheard of by the sincere posters. Even Bill Ryan got exasperated when tying to give alternative explanations. (I got exasperated right along with him Nick.)

Sometimes 'experts' are really useful...
    Agree with all you said if PersonA did see the same thing, though the example I give was that they didn't see it but offered an explanation anyway.

If I was observant from just a boy then I might be expected to recognise a difference in the skies, noting, for instance, that they never looked like that before.

Cold fronts and warming air have existed since the current atmosphere formed so that cannot be the only explanation for this new phenomenon.
    Perhaps other changes such as the Maunder Minimum or gravitational pull from Jupiter do indeed change the behaviour of the atmosphere?

I just don't know - but I do know that what I witnessed in the post I mentioned was highly unusual and not at all natural.

You may recall this post re: the behaviour of light where I took on the role of, not an expert, but of providing an explanation from my own knowledge.

So far no-one has provided an explanation, as you've so often pointed out - though from a different angle. Perhaps we should all just admit we don't know?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Nick Matkin (12th May 2018)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

One point that I forgot in my little rant were military contrails:

1. While you could argue that the big bombers are deploying chemical weapons, why are they also doing it over their home country? And why would they undermine their own survivability by revealing their flight path visible for hundreds of miles?

2. Why would fighter planes reduce their speed and agility by carrying and deploying chemical weapons? And again why make yourself visible to the enemy and also spray the country you are defending? Even the in comparison faint dark exhaust gases from old, dirty burning jet engines used for example by the F-4 Phantom or Mig 29 are considered a disadvantage in arial battle, because they are giving away the position and direction of the jet.

If you google dogfight contrails you can find enough examples going back to WW2.
    Last edited by Builder; 12th May 2018 at 14:39.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

avid (20th May 2018), Hervé (12th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #56
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From the "Dust" and "Meteorology" de-compartmentalized departments (Posted by Hervé (here) ) :

Incredible image captured by a Nasa satellite reveals the criss-cross patterns that ships leave in the CLOUDS

By Shivali Best The Mirror, News

14:15, 24 JAN 2018
    Updated16:46, 24 JAN 2018

The stunning image reveals the impact that ships passing through the Atlantic Ocean have on the clouds above (Image: NASA/Jeff Schmaltz, LANCE/EOSDIS Rapid Response). The image was taken by the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer on board Nasa’s Aqua satellite

A stunning image captured by a Nasa satellite reveals the impact that ships passing through the Atlantic Ocean have on the clouds above.

The image shows a patchwork of bright, criss-crossing cloud trails off the coast of Portugal and Spain, known as ship tracks.

Ship tracks form when water vapour condenses around tiny particles of pollution that ships emit as exhausts.

These incredible clouds typically form in areas where low-lying stratus and cumulus clouds are present.

In a blog about the image, a spokesperson for Nasa said:
    “Some of the pollution particles generated by ships (especially sulfates) are soluble in water and serve as the seeds around which cloud droplets form.
    “Clouds infused with ship exhaust have more and smaller droplets than unpolluted clouds.
    “As a result, the light hitting the polluted clouds scatters in many directions, making them appear brighter and thicker than unpolluted marine clouds, which are typically seeded by larger, naturally occurring particles such as sea salt.”
    The image was taken by the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer on board Nasa’s Aqua satellite on January 16 [2018].

While the ship tracks may not look too long in the image, in reality, some stretch hundreds of kilometres from end to end.

The narrow ends of the clouds are youngest, while the broader, wavier ends are older.

=====================================================

The above gives an inkling as to what happens when volcanic ashes and an increasing amount of meteoritic/cometary dust settle down... which may be the omitted, generating factor for persistent contrails; beside pollution.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), justntime2learn (20th May 2018), Nick Matkin (12th May 2018), Valerie Villars (13th May 2018)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Multiple industries are involved. Different yet occasionally overlapping agendas. Control of crops is a newer part of it (anyone with enough $ gets to play)but it really started as a way to track cloaked craft over a specific area. Particulates for that (unlike for agri-biz) are designed to be atmospherically buoyant. Take it with a grain of salt as always
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Hervé (13th May 2018), Valerie Villars (13th May 2018)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    Multiple industries are involved. Different yet occasionally overlapping agendas.
    Which ones?

Control of crops is a newer part of it (anyone with enough $ gets to play)but it really started as a way to track cloaked craft over a specific area. Particulates for that (unlike for agri-biz) are designed to be atmospherically buoyant.
    Which crops, where? Solid particles 'atmospherically buoyant' - examples?

Take it with a grain of salt as always
    Ahhh. I see, I think.

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

on what planet is aluminum magnetic? am I missing something here?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to lloyds For This Post:

Nick Matkin (10th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lloyds (here)
    on what planet is aluminum magnetic? am I missing something here?
    Planet paranoia, where the inhabitants don't know how to asses proof, data, evidence or more worryingly anything about science and how it works.

Oh, BTW, this Daily Mail (!) article is being hawked around as chemtrailing proof, which when read by a sane person shows nothing of the sort.

(Now standing back and waiting for the angry responses to my obvious ignorance and/or indoctrination by TPTB. )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast