+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 251 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Planet paranoia, where the inhabitants don't know how to asses proof, data, evidence or more worryingly anything about science and how it works. Oh, BTW, this Daily Mail (!) article is being hawked around as chemtrailing proof, which when read by a sane person shows nothing of the sort. (Now standing back and waiting for the angry responses to my obvious ignorance and/or indoctrination by TPTB. )
    That Daily Mail article has nothing to do with current stratospheric aerosol spraying. Very few researchers who take chemtrails seriously would bother referring to something from the "Daily Mail' and I suspect that the folks who use this article as proof are not very knowledgeable.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,285 times in 13,440 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    I see the trenches war hasn't moved much from way back when:

All right, here is an article taking up this issue from a totally different point of view and quite comprehensive.

I hope it may loosen up perspectives from possible entrenchments:

chemtrails-contrails-strange-skies
    Here is what my take is on the whole psyop and cover-up laced with plausible deniability as well as to explain this comment of mine:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

I personally think that most of the visible "chemtrails" are a secondary phenomenon with the actual spraying taking place at higher altitudes with the aerosols being disturbed when reaching flight paths when falling down.

There was an article on this phenomenon but starting from cometary dust as seeds for "persisting" contrails by influencing the temperature of the upper atmosphere. My take is that a similar phenomenon is being used for the hiding of the actual spraying.

So that, on the previous threads debating this chemtrails vs. contrails with experienced pilots; it may actually be that both side of that debate were right.

There is no doubt as to what reaches the ground and there is no doubt that pilots are also sincere... therefore one may need to find out where the spraying actually takes place?

I think the answer could be found in the geoengineering patent office...
    The idea stems from the proposal found in post # 7 above:

Quote The report said that the US Military planned to create a "telecommunications shield in the ionosphere at 3,000 km height, by bringing into orbit 350,000 million copper needles, each 2-4 cm long [total weight 16 kg], forming a belt 10 km thick and 40 km wide, the needles spaced about 100 m apart." This was designed to replace the ionosphere "because telecommunications are impaired by magnetic storms and solar flares." The US planned to add to the number of copper needles if the experiment proved to be successful. This plan was strongly opposed by the International Union of Astronomers."
    If one takes into account the existence of a "Breakaway civilization Space Command Fleet" which could actually conduct, unobserved, a spraying very high up in the upper atmosphere where no commercial jets can fly in the altitude range suggested for the copper needles, then, when that aluminum, barium, strontium mix slowly comes down to where commercial jets do fly; the mixture creates these seeded contrails which persist.

Commercial passenger flights are then blamed for the spraying of aerosols they have no clue how that would even be possible and therefore rightly consider whoever utter such nonsense as totally nuts.

See?

With this scenario, Fred259 is right in his analysis... debunkers are right about the mixture of aluminum, barium, strontium found on the ground and rain water... yet all are wrong regarding the persisting contrails!

... since they are seeded contrails by aerosols coming down from way higher up than passenger jet flight's corridors.

That particular scenario would also greatly alter the physical properties of the upper atmosphere and therefore skew the interpretation given by Laura knight-Jadczyk although she is much closer to reality than anyone else as to what's happening to our skies.

QED

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    All perfectly normal.
    Maybe not!

So, in summary, the "dust" seeding persistent contrails could be cometary, volcanic, geoengineered or even plain pollution; see this thread: Dust Particles Influence On The Weather

What I am getting at with all the above is that persistent contrails are not necessarily "chemtrails" but a symptom of the effect of atmospheric dust coming down from way higher up than passenger jets routes and which can definitely be collected with rain coming down in all sorts of pans.

These persistent trails are also a symptom of a cooling of the earth's atmosphere in conjunction with a change in the solar cycles associated with the changing weather patterns going from "normal" to "weird."
    Well, well, well... there's a new kid on the block... the "Electric Universe" and its application to "Meteorology" by understanding the connection between "Charged Particles" and "Weather" a little bit better:

PS: Thanks to Paul for posting the above video which provides answers to all sorts of questions.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,526 times in 2,760 posts

How can anyone doubt the reality of chemtrails? This site contains posts with patents for the spraying devices. Chemical trails and the technology is referenced in the Congressional Record. Respected individuals have tested samples on heavy spray days and concluded they contain elements or compounds that absolutely should not drift down upon us.

Does anyone really believe that someone is paying the fuel bill for planes that fly back and forth multiple times, often for hours a day? Planes with seemingly no destination in mind? Their objective only to create a pretty grid in the sky? We should challenge any meteorologist to explain how any contrail could last 6 hours and drift across a large section of the sky before finally dissipating. Maybe the conditions would sometimes allow contrails to remain for lengthy periods, but only rarely and certainly not every day as often witnessed. Very often a clear sky at 8:00 am is completely covered by these chemical trails by noon and no, they are not clouds.

And perhaps an anthropologist or anatomy expert can explain how someone's skull could be so thick!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,285 times in 13,440 posts

Mystery in the mesosphere: Noctilucent clouds TRIPLE compared to last August

Spaceweather.com
    Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:06 UTC

NLCs on August 14, 2018 @ Hamnoy, Norway. © Paul Knightley

Anthony Watts Watts Up with That
    Wed, 15 Aug 2018 19:50 UTC

Via NASA: extra water vapor in the mesosphere is creating more glowing nighttime clouds

This summer, something strange has been happening in the mesosphere. The mesosphere is a layer of the atmosphere so high that it almost touches space. In the rarefied air 83 km above Earth's surface, summertime wisps of water vapor wrap themselves around specks of meteor smoke. The resulting swarms of ice crystals form noctilucent clouds (NLCs), which can be seen glowing in the night sky at high latitudes.

And, no, that's not the strange thing.

Northern sky watchers have grown accustomed to seeing these clouds in recent years. They form in May, intensify in June, and ultimately fade in July and August. This year, however, something different happened. Instead of fading in late July, the clouds exploded with unusual luminosity. Kairo Kiitsak observed this outburst on July 26th from Simuna, Estonia:

Taken by Kairo Kiitsak on July 26, 2018 @ Simuna, Estonia. © Kairo Kiitsak
    "It was a mind-blowing display," says Kiitsak.

"The clouds were visible for much of the night, rippling brightly for at least 3 hours."
    Other observers saw similar displays in July and then, in August, the clouds persisted. During the first half of August 2018, reports of NLCs to Spaceweather.com have tripled compared to the same period in 2017. The clouds refuse to go away.

Researchers at the University of Colorado may have figured out why.
    "There has been an unexpected surge of water vapor in the mesosphere," says Lynn Harvey of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP).
    This plot, which Harvey prepared using data from NASA's satellite-based Microwave Limb Sounder (MLS) instrument, shows that the days of late July and August 2018 have been the wettest in the mesosphere for the past 11 years:

"July went out like a lion!" says Harvey.
    In addition to being extra wet, the mesosphere has also been a bit colder than usual, according to MLS data. The combination of wet and cold has created favorable conditions for icy noctilucent clouds.

Harvey and her colleagues are still working to understand how the extra water got up there. One possibility involves planetary wave activity in the southern hemisphere which can, ironically, boost the upwelling of water vapor tens of thousands of miles away in the north. The phenomenon could also be linked to solar minimum, now underway. It is notable that the coldest and wettest years in the mesosphere prior to 2018 were 2008-2009-the previous minimum of the 11-year solar cycle.

SOTT Comment:
    Late-season surge in Noctilucent Clouds produces stunning displays
    In 2017 a heat wave in the mesosphere melted those crystals, causing a brief "noctilucent blackout." Could something similar, but opposite, be happening now? Perhaps a cold spell in the mesosphere is extending the season.
    In July an English astronomer reported photographing more noctilucent clouds in six weeks than in the last three years.

See also: Are noctilucent clouds increasing because of the cooling climate, and the rise of fireball and volcanic activity?

With the rise in rare and unexplained phenomena in our skies, clearly something is changing in our atmosphere:

Related:
    Dust Particles Influence On The Weather AND Earth's Climate

Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies
    Last edited by Hervé; Yesterday at 16:15.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,103 times in 1,259 posts

The photos and videos on the links provided were stunning.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Hervé (16th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,067 times in 1,625 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Coming from an aviation family and being an engineer with enough knowledge to understand how contrails form, it's hard to believe the chemtrail craze. But bring on the scientific experiments and prove me wrong!

For a balanced view it may also be a good idea to spend similar time and effort studying the basics of physics and engineering that would be responsible for contrails and chemtrails.
    The problem with your engineering knowledge is it comes from books or shall I say formal miseducation.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The problem with your engineering knowledge is it comes from books or shall I say formal miseducation.
    LOL, the prejudgement is strong in this thread ;-) (maybe also from my side)

Nope, I am quite the opposite of what you describe. I had a quit interesting carrier including aerospace engineering without any relevant formal education. Just through curiosity and experience.

The point I wanted to make is that most chemtrail theorists may have a lot of curiosity, but zero experience in the relevant fields of aviation, engineering and physics. My prejudgement is that their "education" comes from conspiracy websites and forums, which are echo chambers of more people without any real world aviation experience.

Of course I have also researched chemtrail conspiracies, but I could not match it up with what I experienced in the aviation and engineering world. Since I perceive those areas as my core competency, I have some strong opinions around that.

Just wanted to put that out as counter point to think about: You can believe the experts in the conspiracy THEORY, or the people who deal in the real world with what the theory is about. And yes, of course the later ones may be blinded by, or be part of the conspiracy.
    Last edited by Builder; Today at 18:15.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Hervé (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4