Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Federal government wants 1 million people for giant health study

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Federal government wants 1 million people for giant health study

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Dekushyn- not interested in arguing ..... you believe laws are adhered to by the the medical doctors. I do not trust them with my blood or anything else. I believe they are part of the problem. No argument..just opposite views.
    Not to worry friend. There is ample evidence to support your contention. The politics of medical is nasty business. There absolutely is no privacy, even though the statutes suggest there is.
    Once again that was never my argument ... sheesh you people.
    I was supporting raregem,, rather than rebutting your offering. What you wrote begs interest.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    " ... I am suspicious,...They take a full vial which can not be necessary.Only a pin prick is necessary.What is the extra blood used for?
    " What then, is the true motivation, ... for wanting a million blood samples?

1. Back in the 80's, my then GF, (a Nurse), thought it a good idea, I take advantage of the then " Free Chloresterol check-ups "... so , had the first one done around 1984,
    Afree 'follow-up' offered again (1985), this time they filled TWO VIALS. ! The practice Nurse responded to my query " Why TWO vials ?" with a VERY GUILTY look....

Around 1995 the South Wales police UK, announced they'd found - thanks to DNA, the killer of the two " LLandarcy (UK) " girls ( Raped -Murdered 1976 (?) )

No doubt in my mind, this was as a DIRECT result of the sneaky, illegal, un-ethical manner they obtained the result... TWIST to the tale : Police refused to name the Murderer, since as he had subsequently died, could serve nothing but bring grief to HIS family.... I STRONGLY believe the Murderer was a copper...

2. though the ' Genome Project 'had been completed, is it not realistic to suggest:

2.1 Variants of DNA could be tracked.
    2.2 Effects of Toxic poisoning ( Vaccines, ChemTrails, Food - ingested Nano's
    & other ' Markers 'could be stastistically monitored, to evaluate effectiveness
    of A21 / A30 ?
    3. One technique for CLANDESTINE Micro-chipping, is to use syringes adapted to
    insert the chip, during planned programs ( as 'FREE' testing for Chloresterols,
    Lead, etc... )

4. in respect of 3. above, do not forget Nanotechnology, is not always
    ' self-activating', but might require specific 'Triggers', be they EMF waves,
    or ' Blood-Group' specific, etc...
    Hi Frenchy, thanks for the note. Raregem and Ramus say "they" already have all our information and records, so it is in this context of me asking what these new samples are for if they already have free access to all our info and blood samples - why would they ask for it if they already have it? This is the question I was presenting ... so far no one has even attempted to answer this.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

" ... I am suspicious,...They take a full vial which can not be necessary.Only a pin prick is necessary.What is the extra blood used for?

1. Back in the 80's, my then GF, (a Nurse), thought it a good idea, I take advantage of the then " Free Chloresterol check-ups "... so , had the first one done around 1984,
    Afree 'follow-up' offered again (1985), this time they filled TWO VIALS. ! The practice Nurse responded to my query " Why TWO vials ?" with a VERY GUILTY look....

Around 1995 the South Wales police UK, announced they'd found - thanks to DNA, the killer of the two " LLandarcy (UK) " girls ( Raped -Murdered 1976 (?) )

No doubt in my mind, this was as a DIRECT result of the sneaky, illegal, un-ethical manner they obtained the result... TWIST to the tale : Police refused to name the Murderer, since as he had subsequently died, could serve nothing but bring grief to HIS family.... I STRONGLY believe the Murderer was a copper...

2. though the ' Genome Project 'had been completed, is it not realistic to suggest:

of A21 / A30 ?
    Lead, etc... )

Hi Frenchy, thanks for the note. Raregem and Ramus say "they" already have all our information and records, so it is in this context of me asking what these new samples are for if they already have free access to all our info and blood samples - why would they ask for it if they already have it? This is the question I was presenting ... so far no one has even attempted to answer this.
    Hi DeDukshyn-
    Dang- I reread your first sentences and boy it is so easy to misunderstand wording so I erased my first sentence.

I chose not to go into details simply b/c I have learned that people want the answers given to them and your question(s) are a great deal of homework to get you to see my understanding. I no longer make that effort as so many have consistently been overwhelmingly shut off to the ideas and possibilities that all is NOT as it has been taught. Since you are asking so strongly I think you will get your answers someway, somehow!
    It took me many years to understand and accept that truth/ honesty from the "system" is nothing more than a manipulation for nefarious reasons. "They" do NOT have our best interest at heart. There are some who care but as a whole the system is nefarious.
    I apologize for not being willing to fill in the many blanks for you. I sense this topic is more of a journey into knowing and that is done through you and where the rabbit hole takes you for the understanding and aha moments. (You probably know this already)
    It can take years ...or not. Best to you.
    Last edited by raregem; 11th May 2018 at 18:24.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

conk (14th May 2018), O Donna (15th May 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)

of A21 / A30 ?
    Lead, etc... )

Hi DeDukshyn-
    Dang- I reread your first sentences and boy it is so easy to misunderstand wording so I erased my first sentence.

I chose not to go into details simply b/c I have learned that people want the answers given to them and your question(s) are a great deal of homework to get you to see my understanding. I no longer make that effort as so many have consistently been overwhelmingly shut off to the ideas and possibilities that all is NOT as it has been taught. Since you are asking so strongly I think you will get your answers someway, somehow!
    It took me many years to understand and accept that truth/ honesty from the "system" is nothing more than a manipulation for nefarious reasons. "They" do NOT have our best interest at heart. There are some who care but as a whole the system is nefarious.
    I apologize for not being willing to fill in the many blanks for you. I sense this topic is more of a journey into knowing and that is done through you and where the rabbit hole takes you for the understanding and aha moments. (You probably know this already)
    It can take years ...or not. Best to you.
    I presented a simple question: If they already know and have all our blood samples and medical records, what is the purpose of this study? This is Avalon, we are allowed to present crazy conspiracy theories, as long as it's not flat-earth level stupid. So as I said before "spill the beans" - if something reasonable is presented that has the correct motivation to justify it (in someone's mind), and it is reasonably practical to carry out, I will fully accept the answer as a possibility.

Let me try to answer my own question then, with possible answers:

1) They don't actually have all our DNA info and medical records and thus they are requesting it, which is really my only argument, regardless of what their use is - including anything your many years of "homework" may have revealed.

2) The reptilian elite like to drink human blood and the samples are for this purpose (this one actually works with the premise you and ramus put forth as they would need "more" blood).

3) The "Blood Drive" is real and they need fuel for the car engines to win the race (human blood is the fuel).

4) I don't know, this seems to be some sort of secret that everyone "just knows" but won't tell me ...

"The system is nefarious for many reasons" -- couldn't agree more.
    "Don't trust doctors and medical systems" -- me neither at all in fact.
    "Years and years of homework in the medical system" -- done it. There's nothing you could present that I wouldn't already have considered.
    "Believe that some medical records can get into the wrong hands" -- 100% believe it.

You keep arguing these, but I never argued any of them and I fully agree with you and Ramus on this. The part I don't agree with is the have DNA sequencing of "everyone", easy access to "everyone's" blood, or medical records - I never questioned anything else on this topic.

There's nothing you can say that I don't already know, have heard of, or have considered.

You are trying to convince me of things I already agree with ...

So my only question is -- if they already have all our DNA, blood samples and medical records, what else is left to be attained from this? If you want to say "Item #2 on your list" -- Then that works as an answer. Are you afraid to say it? The unwillingness to answer a very simple and straightforward question ... now that is odd.

I am also not in argument mode, but now I really want to know the reluctance to answer such a question, after-all this is avalon ... not facebook. I am curious

Is the fear that you might have to answer "item one"?

What Frenchy proposed is 100% plausible, I fully agree with this and my "item #1" works with her response perfectly ... but, if the premise that "they" already have all our blood samples and medical records is true, then there is no need to ask for another million samples, is there? What then is the samples for?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th May 2018 at 23:39.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

conk (14th May 2018), O Donna (15th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

DeK - enough already. No fear. Period. No desire to "answer to" you. Period. Continue your quest just leave me out of it. Thanks. I feel bullied by you.
    Last edited by raregem; 12th May 2018 at 01:28.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Hi DeDukshyn,Excuse me please if I was not clear in my meaning !
    Basically, any Data held (Blood Groups, Blood Analysis, etc, might be too dated for (who ? ) to have accurate up-to-date asessments, of their programs effictiveness.
    Nanotechnologies, GMOD's, Toxin absorbtions (Rates, Levels ), would need I think, imho, to be up-dated in specific frequencies, for them to plan the Aerosol Spraying, Food Additives etc..
    A good indicator for those interested " Nano-Quell " The US program of adding Nanotechnology to US Foods & Beverages...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th May 2018), O Donna (15th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Hi DeDukshyn,Excuse me please if I was not clear in my meaning !
    Basically, any Data held (Blood Groups, Blood Analysis, etc, might be too dated for (who ? ) to have accurate up-to-date asessments, of their programs effictiveness.
    Nanotechnologies, GMOD's, Toxin absorbtions (Rates, Levels ), would need I think, imho, to be up-dated in specific frequencies, for them to plan the Aerosol Spraying, Food Additives etc..
    A good indicator for those interested " Nano-Quell " The US program of adding Nanotechnology to US Foods & Beverages...
    Yes, I was thinking along these lines as well before I got to the end and saw your post Frenchy.

I agree there are plenty of worker bees that truly care and that is a big part of why they are in the medical field but there is no question in my mind that there are dark elements that have the means, motivation, and power to break any laws set up to protect patient privacy without the lower echelon knowing what is going on.

At it's basic level this study is nothing more the governmental data mining and it's not a leap to see where the information obtained could very well impact innocent lives in the future due to governmental meddling.
    Knock Knock

12. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2