+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nick Redfern on Men In Black

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Default Nick Redfern on Men In Black

Hi all,

I am not sure whether this topic is in the right place, so moderators please feel free to move it. Although I couldn' t find much on MIB in the forum, the topic has no doubt already been touched on elsewhere, maybe plenty of times, but I hope that this might still be relevant.

This appears to be a new discussion by Nick Redfern, dating from around the Ozark Conference 2018 (although many Youtube videos these days turn out to be much older than touted: a major frustration!!).

It is one of the most bizarre and mysterious phenomena in the ET visitation question, and especially seemingly often intermingled with MIC/ET joint ventures. I remember Dan Burisch talking about being visited by these ungainly figures outside his apartment. Similar with John Edmunds at his Stardust Ranch (both, if I remember rightly, were on Project Camelot interviews).

Certainly, in most accounts, they seem to have a 'soulless' quality to them, as though they are manufactured rather than authentic life forms.

It seems to me that a major possible explanation to be considered would have to be - along the lines of one of Nick Redfern's possible explanations - that they try to pass off as government/military figures (maybe even PLF's manufactured back in the 60's eg at Porton Down etc etc), thus keeping their ET origins under wraps and maintaining a mystique in MIC capabilities... but that they are rather ham-fisted in appearing this way eg not very refined in knowledge of the latest up-to-date clothing/fashions? Some kind of threatening, defensive function.

I wonder what conclusions others have come to on this topic, or what feelings you have on it?

Cheers

M

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Apulu (5th May 2018), Desire (4th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2018), Hervé (4th May 2018), justntime2learn (4th May 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), Rosco1 (4th May 2018), selinam (4th May 2018), Siphonemis (4th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Nick Redfern on Men In Black

While I firmly think ETs exist and are in our solar system, I think the military operations are more prevalent. I feel it isn't the ETs hiding as military but the other way around usually.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Desire (4th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2018), justntime2learn (4th May 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), selinam (4th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th May 2018), Valerie Villars (4th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

From what I have gathered here on Avalon, my conclusion is that they are "others" monitoring whatever is going on here...but monitoring for "whom"?! There are SO many unanswered questions that we live with!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Desire (4th May 2018), justntime2learn (4th May 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), Valerie Villars (4th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 635 posts

Here is a theory of mine ...

The men in black were originally the ET's trying to disguise themselves (back in the 50's men in power used black suits and fedora hats) as being us as humans with the purpose to discourage a person having witnessed to much about something regarding them.

And when this was known to the alphabet soup of agency's in US who love to muddy the waters for us ! they created their own men in black harassing people talking to much or having too much knowledge or evidence related to the UFO phenomena (involving them).

The film Men in black was of course a way for them to make sure that everyone trying to take this subject seriously will be laughed at.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 5th May 2018 at 07:20.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), JRS (7th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread