+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Travis Walton shares a sitdown

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,502 times in 5,654 posts

Default Travis Walton shares a sitdown

His views on the subjects are sound except in one area which is also surprising considering what happened to Travis which is about abduction. Travis sees the ETs as more beneficial which in many abduction cases it sounds strange but most are seen as positive to the experiencer and he is a great example of someone whom was abducted and see it as positive thing. There are other cases of positive abduction which sounds so strange.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Art (5th May 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Buzzie (5th May 2018), ceetee9 (7th May 2018), christian (5th May 2018), Debra (15th October 2018), Desire (5th May 2018), EFO (6th May 2018), ghostrider (5th May 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (5th May 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), selinam (5th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th May 2018), Tam (5th May 2018), thepainterdoug (13th October 2018), toppy (5th May 2018), Tyy1907 (5th May 2018), william r sanford72 (5th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Travis Walton shares a sitdown

As far as I'm aware no benevolent ET space programs perform abduction.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

christian (5th May 2018), justntime2learn (5th May 2018), mojo (5th May 2018), onawah (12th October 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), shadowstalker (5th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018), yelik (5th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Omni,
    There are some examples of being taken and positive. Carlos the experiencer's testimony in chapter 14 of John Mack's book Abduction, The Allagash 4 case, Betty and Barney Hill are some good cases of positive abduction experience..

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

christian (5th May 2018), Desire (5th May 2018), Flash (12th October 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), shadowstalker (5th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Omni,
    There are some examples of being taken and positive. Carlos the experiencer's testimony in chapter 14 of John Mack's book Abduction, The Allagash 4 case, Betty and Barney Hill are some good cases of positive abduction experience..
    A positive experience does not necessarily mean good intentions. An experience can be 100% designed by the sources that abduct. Abductees speak of memory manipulation but that is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a full suite of military & intelligence mind control technology used to misdirect UFOlogy. It isn't a field that should be taken without consideration of deception / manipulation IMO.

Have you ever heard the phrase serpent tongued? It is kind of like that except with much harder variables to combat and/or detect. There are major psychological warfare components to UFOlogy and abduction, both of the ET variety and MILAB.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

christian (5th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Hym (5th May 2018), Rawhide68 (5th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th May 2018), Tam (5th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018), yelik (5th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,343 times in 645 posts

Back then when Walton jumped out from his truck at night in the middle of nowhere towards the craft he got zapped by it, most probably not intentionally as he has realized over the years. I find the "abduction" of him by "them" probably just a way from their side to keep their "Non-interventionism" true. If their ship had killed him, he wouldn't have had his children and so on.

So I think neither good or bad intentions are involved from their side in his case.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 5th May 2018 at 07:23.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

mojo (5th May 2018), onawah (12th October 2018), toppy (5th May 2018), Tyy1907 (5th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Travis and crew flashed the ship, the ship responded to their acknowledgement and later Travis walked into their light.
    It was interpreted as an invitation to visit them and they took it as such and took Travis.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (12th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wasn't Travis traumatized by this event? I haven't watched the video yet, but I thought he went through some horrific psychological stuff from that incident. And I don't mean the ridicule, etc. he went through by the humans when he came, or was dumped back here.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Art (5th May 2018), mojo (5th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I remember in an interview with Travers 20 years ago or so he said they had him on a table and he fought back and
    he said he thought the " little aliens" were afraid of him and that's why they let him go.
    Most likely they were finished with whatever they were doing

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

mojo (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Valerie and Desire bring up an important consideration in understanding that a lot of people still didn't realize how much Travis changed his opinion years later. There are a few videos in which he discusses this but I can't recall the title, perhaps someone knows it?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flash (12th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Wasn't sure where to put this link, but this seems to be a good place; Richard Dolan and Travis Walton have a sit down/interview (a few years back I believe):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Xn...&frags=pl%2Cwn

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

BMJ (26th July 2018), Debra (15th October 2018), Flash (12th October 2018), mojo (23rd July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Good morning all 😊
    The heat has finally broken over here in southeastern PA. The winds are howling! It’s a delightful change!!
    That is not why I am writing however. Last night I was listening to the video posted below; Tavis Walton telling the story of his encounter in the Arizona mountains.
    Like many people I watched the movie ‘Fire in the Sky’ long before I ever heard of Travis.
    Honestly, the movie scared the bejesus out of me.
    I was hoping to hear him say in his presentation that the ‘people’ on the craft were not that terrifying and no one put any type of instrument into his eye, but I did not hear him deny any of that.
    At the 35 minutes into the video, he is describing how a radio host told him that at the moment that he made the phone call to his brother in law to come get him is the same time that the Edmund Fitzgerald went down. That is some super creepy coincidence. Somehow, I knew what he was going to say before he said it. How is that possible? This video came to my attention by Google recommendation even though I always delete my history and activity.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2018), Debra (15th October 2018), Did You See Them (12th October 2018), Flash (12th October 2018), Ivanhoe (13th October 2018), Valerie Villars (12th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    As far as I'm aware no benevolent ET space programs perform abduction.
    I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with this comment Omni.

Not all 'abduction' experiences are negative, in fact, if you look at the data critically, around 50% of 'abduction' experiencers', half, say the experience had/was a positive effect upon them. I think the word, abduction, has been given a negative connotation when used within the realm of this phenomena.

A very interesting and perplexing phenomena at that.

As far as I'm aware, no procedures involving instruments were performed on Travis, that he later came to the conclusion that the small beings where just as afraid of him as he were of them. A larger being that seemed more 'friendly' then came into the room and that is when Travis was taken out of that room, through another and then into some sort of 'bay' that he had the distinct impression was inside a much larger craft (mothership?).

Travis also came to the conclusion that these beings did not mean to take him aboard their craft, that the beam that initially hit and paralysed him was maybe some sort of energetic discharge from the craft as it was preparing to leave the scene in the forest.

One of ufologies greatest cases for sure.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 12th October 2018 at 14:39.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Did You See Them (12th October 2018), Flash (12th October 2018), Ivanhoe (13th October 2018), Valerie Villars (12th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Good morning all 😊
    The heat has finally broken over here in southeastern PA. The winds are howling! It’s a delightful change!!
    That is not why I am writing however. Last night I was listening to the video posted below; Tavis Walton telling the story of his encounter in the Arizona mountains.
    Like many people I watched the movie ‘Fire in the Sky’ long before I ever heard of Travis.
    Honestly, the movie scared the bejesus out of me.
    I was hoping to hear him say in his presentation that the ‘people’ on the craft were not that terrifying and no one put any type of instrument into his eye, but I did not hear him deny any of that.
    At the 35 minutes into the video, he is describing how a radio host told him that at the moment that he made the phone call to his brother in law to come get him is the same time that the Edmund Fitzgerald went down. That is some super creepy coincidence. Somehow, I knew what he was going to say before he said it. How is that possible? This video came to my attention by Google recommendation even though I always delete my history and activity.
    You say a few things interesting. Google does not delete your search history even if your browser does, in order to send you advertising I bet as well. And this video was pushed to you despite history erasing

Second the time coincidence between Travis and Edmund Fitzgerald

third you knew what he was going to say.

Too many coincidences to remain comfortable

I will now listen. 🤔🧐
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hazelfern (12th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I like Travis for his humble easy going manners. Yes to me he is the real deal.
    Duality in our universe is a proven mathematical constant. So yes there can be good, bad or even indifferent species interacting with us

Sign in England..... watch out for the speed bump or alien abductions?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Flash (12th October 2018), Hazelfern (12th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    Not all 'abduction' experiences are negative, in fact, if you look at the data critically, around 50% of 'abduction' experiencers', half, say the experience had/was a positive effect upon them.
    Not all abduction experiences are designed negative. Lucifer and his minions pose as angels of light.

Quote I think the word, abduction, has been given a negative connotation when used within the realm of this phenomena.
    Because the word is descriptive.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Valerie Villars (12th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

NOT an abduction, a rescue
    Travis states quite clearly in the video from post #1 https://youtube.com/watch?v=M7uRFvht4qs
    that he believes he was taken on board the ship because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was accidentally hit by an energetic blast from the ship (perhaps it was preparing to take off) and when the ETs realized he had been injured, they took him on board to save his life, which they apparently did. He said that if he had been left there, he would have died, as there was no hospital nearby and he was in cardiac arrest. Not your typical "abduction" experience at all.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2018), Debra (15th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th October 2018), Ivanhoe (13th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

But, if the effect on the person is positive, then wouldn't it be a positive being?

I understand some demonic beings pose as anything they want, but the DO have positive beings too.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Omni,
    I kind of agree and disagree with both, Omni and Mojo.

If we take alien adbuction as being kidnap, which seems to be often the case, well, by definition, it is at a minimum self serving for the alien. Therefore not intentionally benevolent for the kidnapee.

If we take alien abduction where the abductee is concious, aware, and somewhat agreeing, well, this is both ways then and most probably somewhat beneficial to both, as it was when I brought my unwilling but conscious cat to the veterinarian.

I do think that benevolent beings will allow the ones that are taken to remain conscious all along, there will be no fake, no screen memory. As there was no fake, no screen when bringing my cat to the vet.

Apart from one not being able to psychically sustain the encounter and ourselves blocking the memories, which can happen, otherwise, when the blocking is done by the kidnapers, it is not benevolent.

I do think there is benevolent beings in other dimensions and in our, as well as self serving ones.

As well as I do think that it is much more complicated than this altogether. This may also be an hologram altogether, our lives and all, or a simulation. We may be creating the whole drama or fun, up to us.

But whom am i to know for sure?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Valerie Villars (12th October 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The mind can be designed. This means an air of 'positivity' can be easily done to manipulate. Having dealt with a lucifer type of being in my life i am alarmed by the susceptibility of the comments here. Scary aliens that abduct and operate on you taking your sperm and ovum are not friendly.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Flash (12th October 2018), onawah (12th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    The mind can be designed. This means an air of 'positivity' can be easily done to manipulate. Having dealt with a lucifer type of being in my life i am alarmed by the susceptibility of the comments here. Scary aliens that abduct and operate on you taking your sperm and ovum are not friendly.
    I agree with this, and they are most probably quite self serving.

Can there be the opposite as well? Beings that are service to others, like their little brothers for example? I believe there are. THey may not be those we encounter the most on our planet, yet i believe they exist.

Now, mark my words: believe. This means I have no proofs. Anything is possible.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onawah (12th October 2018), Valerie Villars (12th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast