Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Travis Walton shares a sitdown

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Travis Walton shares a sitdown

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    The mind can be designed. This means an air of 'positivity' can be easily done to manipulate. Having dealt with a lucifer type of being in my life i am alarmed by the susceptibility of the comments here. Scary aliens that abduct and operate on you taking your sperm and ovum are not friendly.
    I agree with this, and they are most probably quite self serving.

Can there be the opposite as well? Beings that are service to others, like their little brothers for example? I believe there are. THey may not be those we encounter the most on our planet, yet i believe they exist.

Now, mark my words: believe. This means I have no proofs. Anything is possible.
    Yes there are benevolent extraterrestrials but they can do surgery and other tasks while you are asleep or holding still without abduction due to the advanced science they have. Abduction is a much more dark scenario than what an ethical being would do. And then you have mantid ETs reported to be standing over people's beds causing fear. In my opinion these are not beings with good intentions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Valerie Villars (13th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The mind can be designed. This means an air of 'positivity' can be easily done to manipulate. Having dealt with a lucifer type of being in my life i am alarmed by the susceptibility of the comments here. Scary aliens that abduct and operate on you taking your sperm and ovum are not friendly.
    I agree with this, and they are most probably quite self serving.

Can there be the opposite as well? Beings that are service to others, like their little brothers for example? I believe there are. THey may not be those we encounter the most on our planet, yet i believe they exist.

Now, mark my words: believe. This means I have no proofs. Anything is possible.
    Yes there are benevolent extraterrestrials but they can do surgery and other tasks while you are asleep or holding still without abduction due to the advanced science they have. Abduction is a much more dark scenario than what an ethical being would do. And then you have mantid ETs reported to be standing over people's beds causing fear. In my opinion these are not beings with good intentions.
    I pretty much agree with this. Those needing abduction to do any surgery have to have lower technological development. I am also pretty sure that higher beings do not need even to put us asleep.

For example, when we give birth through C-section, we are completely awake, having just the bottom of the body paralysed as not to feel anything. But we are conscious and awake. Same for many kinds of surgeries. Yet, we are on the very low end of technologies.

Good beings would slowly proceed that way in my views, and not hide.

Same for any kind of spirit.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Valerie Villars (13th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,253 times in 3,169 posts

I have met both Travis and Chris Bledsoe on many occasions. I like Travis but don't know him that well. Chris and i are since very good friends. Chris had told me he helped change Travis regarding his opinion of what happened to him, suggesting to Travis that maybe they took him on board to try to help him medically after being too close to the ship. Then dropped him back off. Maybe it was an accident of some sort.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Debra (15th October 2018), Hazelfern (13th October 2018), onawah (13th October 2018), Valerie Villars (13th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2