Thread: Avengers Infinity War, Sympathy For The Devil

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Avengers Infinity War, Sympathy For The Devil

I just finished watching Avengers Infinity War and I'm here to tell you that this movie is plain and simple propaganda for the globalist's depopulation agenda.
    Remember when George Bush senior lost to Bill Clinton and everybody was saying "it's the economy stupid"? Well when it comes down to understanding the nefarious evil plans of the globalists you could sum it up with "it's depopulation stupid".
    This movie in a nutshell has an antagonist who explains how his world died due to overpopulation, and how he tried to save it by enacting a lottery of sorts that would kill half the planet thus saving the other half. His attempts to convince his planet's leaders failed and his entire planet died as a result.

Do we not see a parallel here people?

The movie even successfully gives this same antagonist a sympathetic charm making the audience feel sorry for him. As if he is alone with this painful information and the only one willing to act as a result and save mankind from itself.
    This is not lost on me as it should not be lost on yourself that this is indeed how the elite view the situation.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th May 2018 at 02:36.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

amor (11th July 2018), BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (6th May 2018), Cidersomerset (6th May 2018), drneglector (13th May 2018), East Sun (6th May 2018), gaiagirl (7th May 2018), ghostrider (5th May 2018), happyuk (7th May 2018), Hervé (24th June 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), jagman (6th May 2018), justntime2learn (5th May 2018), Leonard (25th May 2018), ljwheat (8th May 2018), mab777 (5th May 2018), Mike (6th May 2018), Noelle (5th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), seko (7th May 2018), Star Tsar (11th May 2018), toppy (6th May 2018), Tyy1907 (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Avengers Infinity War, Sympathy For The Devil

Infinity War may paint Thanos as a character with some humanistic characteristics that can be sympathized with, a little. And his 'destroy half of life to preserve the rest' agenda seems like a twisted 'good intention' that could very well reflect the cabal's depopulation agenda. However, i dont see that the overall tone of the movie supports this agenda. For instance, the cruel killing of the Vision removes any empathy for this villain.

This movie also has some obvious logic flaws that allows the villain to succeed. The biggest flaw being when, on Titan, the heroes had Thanos tied up and tranquilized and yet they lost him while trying to remove that horrendous glove from his hand, instead of cutting the arm off the genocidal mass murderer.

Another logic flaw is that Thor, who had the equipment to kill Thanos, does not arrive on the scene until the villain has finally achieved invincibility.

The heroes, whom the audience empathizes with, are all overwhelmed by Thanos, so i cant see this film painting Thanos in a sympathetic light. It does introduce this twisted philosophy of a person playing 'God', but they do call Thanos the 'mad titan'.

Anyhow, that's how i see it. I am also pretty sure Thanos' evil is largely undone in the next movie. It is also cathartic for the audience to catch themselves sympathizing with an evil mass murderer.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (6th May 2018), DNA (6th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), OnyxKnight (28th June 2018), petra (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), toppy (6th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I haven’t seen the movie, but the trailer reinforces how we need god-like intervention to save us because humanity is incapable of organizing and pooling their collective, creative resources.

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (6th May 2018), DNA (6th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), selinam (6th May 2018), toppy (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I have not seen the movie yet, but I plan to when it can be rented.

Here is a 12-minute video by Illuminati Watcher on the occult symbolism in the movie, and tying it to Aleister Crowley and Helena Blavatsky. One scene he highlights is the world inverted (upside down) in the official trailer (#2, also below). Is that scene in the movie or only the trailer?

Last edited by Noelle; 6th May 2018 at 15:01.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Black Panther (6th May 2018), BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (6th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), onevoice (7th May 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I haven’t seen the movie, but the trailer reinforces how we need god-like intervention to save us because humanity is incapable of organizing and pooling their collective, creative resources.

That’s OK because we’re quite capable of being agents of divine intervention. Humanity is “remarkable” by nature, we can “become more” should the need compel us to be so and we can fight our own battles.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Alpha141 (3rd June 2018), BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (6th May 2018), DeDukshyn (6th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Ivanhoe (7th May 2018), Justplain (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018), what is a name? (10th July 2018), Wind (8th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@DNA

I agree with you totally- but this is nothing new- the globalists have been on this war path against huminity for centuries-

no, I haven't seen the film (just the provided trailers provided by other wonderful contributors to this forum) but isn't this kind of "schtick" exactly what David Icke has been trying to get accross to people for decades?-

please stay well DNA and all readers-

Larry

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    That’s OK because we’re quite capable of being agents of divine intervention. Humanity is “remarkable” by nature, we can “become more” should the need compel us to be so and we can fight our own battles.
    Yes, the agents of intervention is humanity. I no longer ponder whether humanity will wake up from thousands of years of being brainwashed, duped and controlled by the seen and unseen tyranny.

In the meantime:
    • I build upon experience, knowledge and wisdom.
    • I’m here when situations present.
    • I’m here for when it’s time.
    • I’d love it to happen in this lifetime.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th May 2018 at 19:04.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (7th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Justplain (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

And our divine intervention will get the population to 14 billion, even if it kills us trying!!

Ok, that was sort of facetious, but while we obviously would not want to support "depopulation", we should all be concerned about excessive population, but, we should be using that argument to promote better, cleaner, more natural ways of living on our earth. Just trying to supply beef, fossil fuels, plastics, etc. and trying to control waste, and pollution, of 14 billion people will render the planet uninhabitable by humans pretty damn quickly the way we currently do things.

This has to be an argument for changing the ways human live and utilize the resources of this planet (the elite want to use the reduce population argument so they can keep their "profiting" ways, as is), else it is just an "us vs them" argument which is really what the high level elite want -- a reason to get rid of you - and if all you want to do is fight -- they will win that fight. Its about learning responsibility -- globally, and us using that as a counter argument to the depopulation argument. We have to stay focused on this.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 6th May 2018 at 19:04.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Cardillac (7th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Yes, the agents of intervention is humanity. I no longer ponder whether humanity will wake up from thousands of years of being brainwashed, duped and controlled by the seen and unseen tyranny.

In the meantime:
    • I build upon experience, knowledge and wisdom.
    • I’m here when situations present.
    • I’m here for when it’s time.
    • I’d love it to happen in this lifetime.

Gotcha loud and clear, ditto. <3

@DeDukshyn I was solely addressing the scenario presented in the trailer, that aside, excellent points. If you have Netflix, I recommend watching “The Magic Pill” for the education on sustainable and ethical farming it offers, if you haven’t already.

You’re wrong about them winning in the us Vs them dynamic though, the victor would be decided before it even manifested, at the heart of it all it’s a battle of wills and they’d never win if they elicited the full force of our will...zzzzzz <- that’s how they want us, for now (consider their nature, think occult science).

P.S. It’s not a matter of aggression on our part, it’s self defence.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 6th May 2018 at 20:33. Reason: Clarified

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (6th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You’re wrong about them winning in the us Vs them dynamic though, the victor would be decided before it even manifested, it’s a battle of wills and they’d never win if they elicited the full force of our will...zzzzzz <- that’s how they want us, for now.
    I sort of agree but care is needed with the confidence.

If it's a "fight" you try to give them, you'll be lumped a "terrorist" (or other useful denigration) and those still asleep will ask for your head and the elite will happily oblige ... if you push for responsible change, no one can argue that except those who have their profits and power to lose, and if they argue that, it will expose their sole desire for just profit and power to all, so they will be reluctant to do that -- this is how change will occur. It won't occur with a "fight", unless this is the strategy of the fight - and generally people need to get their **** together in this area - set some anger aside and push for responsible change, and just keep pushing. Whenever the depopulation argument comes up, we point out that it is the power structures that are pushing this because, they don't want to change the structures that give them profit and power and that the real answer is responsible change.

If we attack just because "they have a depopulation agenda!" - they will meet our attack head on it's what they want. If we push for responsible change, they can't really attack that. One path has a stronger potential for built in depopulation. All I'm saying, no matter whether we determine a "win" or a "loss".

The full force of our will, if misdirected, won't do what we want it to.

Omni posted this recently ... seems fitting for my point

<attachment removed>
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd June 2018 at 20:27.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Bo Atkinson (11th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Ivanhoe (7th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), seko (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Through humanity's will, divine assistance can be called upon.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (6th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I reread George Green’s trilogy. I hung a short-hand sticky from the last of the three called, “Becoming”. It explains how the balance tips in favor of humanity:

IMO - hidden within the new age jargon of the George Green trilogy are the encoded reminders for those that are: 1) here on purpose 2) manage to skirt or awaken from the diverse new age traps.

Passage from “Becoming”: (paragraphs breaks are mine)
    There is the planned world of disharmony with the galactic composite plan or one that is created in harmony with it. The critical number of humans desiring a harmonious existence within the surrounding energies of potentiality that constitute this Galaxy must be reached in order for the New Paradigm to come into a reality recognizable by those beings in harmony with it.

Based on a mathematical formula it is less than might be thought considering the number of humans on Earth. One of the reasons for this is that those who desire this harmonious experience will be focused upon that desire. Even though there are many humans that are now focused on the deception, during the chaos they will lose that focus and become caught up in the chaos. Their focus will be on the chaos, thus nullifying a great deal of the power that those of dark intent have established.

It is during this time that the most important work for the Light (those of positive intent) will be done. This is the reason that it is important for those of positive focus to become aware of their purpose for being here and learn to lift themselves out of the influence of the chaos and know that those will be the moments of most productive service to this planet and thereby  to their fellow humans.

The exact knowledge of the nature of the New Paradigm is not all that important at this time, it is the desire for it that is important. It is the commitment to being part of the positive/Light focus that is important. It is the practice of walking within more than one awareness by acknowledging them as a part of everyday living that is primary. Each must learn to choose in the moment which awareness is the predominant one and change from one to the other by intent.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th May 2018 at 21:33.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Bo Atkinson (11th May 2018), Cardillac (7th May 2018), DeDukshyn (6th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), frodo13 (7th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Justplain (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), onevoice (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018), what is a name? (10th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    True, but that assistance has to come through us. Don't expect the angels to come floating in on clouds to "save us" -- that is not going to happen.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Justplain (6th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IMO assistance works with us, not for us.

In the meantime, we clean out the beliefs that have held us captive. Bit by bit we catch on to the silliness of compliance for more hooey.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th May 2018 at 23:23.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (7th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), East Sun (7th May 2018), Noelle (6th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), Tyy1907 (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

@DeDukshyn I clarified my post but looks like not before you read it, I’ll elaborate a bit on what I meant about the battle.

While they hide from the general public the complete picture of how reality really operates, they develop and master occult knowledge and practice to maintain their controlling position, amongst other things, while the general public is rendered defenceless in ignorance.

This has very real effects and it serves them greatly that people don’t recognise that fact. This is how a tiny minority gets a mass of people to willingly give their power over to them. It’s all very simple, too simple to believe, and it’s all simultaneously subtle and potent because our minds are the real battlefield. With consciousness, especially a mass of consciousness, just the lightest touch has a massive impact.

Awareness is the remedy for this situation, this is defence, not fighting, it is also wisdom.

On the physical level, yes I agree the approach you presented is wisest, both the mental and physical needs to be tended to though, one without the other is useless at this point.

Sorry for straying off topic, hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), dynamo (24th June 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (7th May 2018), RunningDeer (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018), what is a name? (10th July 2018), Wind (8th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps the terms "fighting battles", "self defense" and "winning" became misconstrued somewhere. We might not even be debating the same thing at all ... lol. No prob, let's just get back to the main topic then.

Edit:

I think the real danger with the concept as put forth in the OP is that if you humour the thought of this "lottery" style of population reduction, you mind is immediately brought to "Who would I want to go and who would I want to stay?" Potentially, this is a divide and conquer worm that can bore into our minds.

Like we don't have enough of those types of thoughts branded into us by the media without our knowledge, consent, or most times ability to even see above it. Our ability to not see above it is the real problem, and ours to solve.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th May 2018 at 14:31.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Noelle (7th May 2018), RunningDeer (7th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    True, but that assistance has to come through us. Don't expect the angels to come floating in on clouds to "save us" -- that is not going to happen.
    Exactly
    Were the ground crew but we IMO can't do it on our own. The mind control, 4g, everything is ramping up. However only a percentage are needed (us) to align with Creator to tip the scales.
    To get back on topic I see so many references to occultism, pedophilia, etc on today's movies and Netflix its unreal. The mind control never ends.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (7th May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Jayke (7th May 2018), Noelle (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Exactly
    Were the ground crew but we IMO can't do it on our own. The mind control, 4g, everything is ramping up. However only a percentage are needed (us) to align with Creator to tip the scales.
    To get back on topic I see so many references to occultism, pedophilia, etc on today's movies and Netflix its unreal. The mind control never ends.
    I got curious about Netflix after watching a couple really dubious TV shows on there, that were so full of mind distorting hypnotic techniques, that it was creating a viscerally nauseating effect in my solar plexus.
    A simple google search reveals the CEO and co-founder is Marc Bernays Randolph. Great nephew of chief propagandist Edward Bernays. That should tell you about the extent of mind control being implemented by them. Pure, degenerate, Zionist propoganda—interspersed with some half decent shows to lure people in and promote sign-ups.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph

Quote Randolph was born in Chappaqua, New York, the oldest child of Stephen Bernays Randolph, an Austrian-born nuclear engineer, and Muriel Lipchik of Brooklyn, New York.[7][8] Randolph’s paternal great-granduncle was psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud and his paternal great-uncle was Edward Bernays, an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda.[9] Randolph spent his summers during high school and college working for the National Outdoor Leadership School, becoming one of its youngest instructors. He graduated from Hamilton College in New York with a geology degree

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Ewan (7th May 2018), Noelle (7th May 2018), Satori (7th May 2018), Tyy1907 (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

You’re wrong about them winning in the us Vs them dynamic though, the victor would be decided before it even manifested, at the heart of it all it’s a battle of wills and they’d never win if they elicited the full force of our will...zzzzzz <- that’s how they want us, for now (consider their nature, think occult science).

P.S. It’s not a matter of aggression on our part, it’s self defence.
    You are touching on something I felt was a little too abstract to tackle in my initial post.
    I'm saying this movie is a powerful tool in getting the collective unconscious of the masses to accept in their heart that depopulation is indeed a good idea.
    I've talked to two people who have seen the movie and both have said after watching the movie that they saw the message of depopulation and could understand how this could be a necessary and even desired outcome. These two people know nothing of the things we discuss here on Avalon, and yet they both saw and felt this message loud and clear.
    I can not do enough to convey the power of this movie. Nothing has ever been done on this scale before. Something like 18 previous movies have contributed to character and plot development to invest people in this movie's message.

There is a scene where Thanos is defending his attack on Gamora's home world. Thanos explains that Gamora's life was of object poverty where she barely had anything to eat. This was paralleled for the greater portion of Gamora's planet, and Thanos goes on to state that Gamora's homeworld was on a trajectory for not being able to sustain life. Thanos admits he killed half the people on Gamora's world but then points to those who live in abundance now that his deed has been done, Gamora's homeworld is now a paradise Thanos states, thanks to himself. I felt very strongly that the audience was supposed to feel a parallel with Gamora's planet and our own.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (8th May 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (7th May 2018), RunningDeer (7th May 2018), Tyy1907 (9th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

DNA, i understand the subliminal message you are referring to, but the pretenses of thanos's philosophy are so absurd that most people who consider it at all would have to reject it.

For instance, there is no consideration in thanos' view that technology improvements could help solve shortage issues. Technology improvements here on Earth have fed a doubling in the population in the past 50 years without the dire consequences forecast by the club of rome, etc.

Another consideration is that thanos assumes a role he is not qualified for, that of playing 'God' in judging life and death over all life in the entire universe. Anyone should be able to judge this thanos character is not worthy to make a decision of this magnitude.

And despite the quaint sympathy the scene raises when thanos sacrifices Gamorah, he does this just to gain power. Anyone can see through the crocodile tears that this tyrant is an obscenely mad, power-crazed psychopath.

This thanos character is rightly set up for a big fall in the next avengers movie. Hopefully those friends of yours will develop a cathartic understanding that the depopulation message is absurd.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd August 2018), BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (7th May 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), RunningDeer (7th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast