1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,734 times in 4,314 posts

Default Re: Avengers Infinity War, Sympathy For The Devil

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    DNA, i understand the subliminal message you are referring to, but the pretenses of thanos's philosophy are so absurd that most people who consider it at all would have to reject it.z
    Just so we are clear I absolutely think this movie is helping to get folks to consider something they normally wouldn't, but I don't think it's subliminal, I think the message is a fully conscious message people are receiving.
    I'm not trying to state you are wrong when I state my opposition to Thanos's philosophy being absurd, I would be lying if I said I can't see a certain logic to it.

For instance, there is no consideration in thanos' view that technology improvements could help solve shortage issues. Technology improvements here on Earth have fed a doubling in the population in the past 50 years without the dire consequences forecast by the club of rome, etc.
    I have to respectfully disagree, I think there have been dire consequences due to a burgeoning human population here on planet Earth. In terms of technology helping I'm not quite sure I know what you mean, I've never been convinced that technology could or would help in the wake of continuing deforestation, species extinction and expanding ocean dead zones when confronted with an ever increasing human population.

Another consideration is that thanos assumes a role he is not qualified for, that of playing 'God' in judging life and death over all life in the entire universe.
    Part of the beauty of his character is we see how his life's circumstances have shaped his opinion, and how his choices weigh heavy on him.
    Thanos's home planet is now a unpopulated wasteland because no one on the planet was willing to enter into the negotiation of depopulation.
    I believe there are those in power who are weighing this very decision, and that they feel as if they are burdened by information the rest of us have been spared in a manner of speaking.

Anyone should be able to judge this thanos character is not worthy to make a decision of this magnitude.
    There is a lyric from a Rush song that comes to mind here.

You can choose a ready guide
    In some celestial voice
    If you choose not to decide
    You still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears
    And kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose free will

And despite the quaint sympathy the scene raises when thanos sacrifices Gamorah, he does this just to gain power. Anyone can see through the crocodile tears that this tyrant is an obscenely mad, power-crazed psychopath.
    He really isn't power crazed. He doesn't rule over people he has conquered, he doesn't wish to rule the Universe. He really isn't a sociopath or a psychopath, he is grappling with a question that I could not grapple with, nor could most. He is dealing with the situation of someone guiding a life raft that has been filled to capacity and is sailing past flailing and drowning men, if he picks up the drowning men the life raft will be over capacity and everyone in the raft will die. Is the life boat Captain a psychopath for allowing folks to die when the alternative is everyone dying.
    Is my example perfect? No. But the question is never really posed.
    What if something isn't done and everyone dies?

This thanos character is rightly set up for a big fall in the next avengers movie. Hopefully those friends of yours will develop a cathartic understanding that the depopulation message is absurd.
    I personally do not think the depopulation message is absurd, I'm just too selfish with the lives of myself and my family to be able to ever consider the possibility if it was thrown in my lap. Now that being said I'm convinced there are folks out there who are making this decision and they may even have the luxary of saving the lives of their loved ones to boot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (8th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

You’re wrong about them winning in the us Vs them dynamic though, the victor would be decided before it even manifested, at the heart of it all it’s a battle of wills and they’d never win if they elicited the full force of our will...zzzzzz <- that’s how they want us, for now (consider their nature, think occult science).

P.S. It’s not a matter of aggression on our part, it’s self defence.
    You are touching on something I felt was a little too abstract to tackle in my initial post.
    I'm saying this movie is a powerful tool in getting the collective unconscious of the masses to accept in their heart that depopulation is indeed a good idea.
    I've talked to two people who have seen the movie and both have said after watching the movie that they saw the message of depopulation and could understand how this could be a necessary and even desired outcome. These two people know nothing of the things we discuss here on Avalon, and yet they both saw and felt this message loud and clear.
    I can not do enough to convey the power of this movie. Nothing has ever been done on this scale before. Something like 18 previous movies have contributed to character and plot development to invest people in this movie's message.

There is a scene where Thanos is defending his attack on Gamora's home world. Thanos explains that Gamora's life was of object poverty where she barely had anything to eat. This was paralleled for the greater portion of Gamora's planet, and Thanos goes on to state that Gamora's homeworld was on a trajectory for not being able to sustain life. Thanos admits he killed half the people on Gamora's world but then points to those who live in abundance now that his deed has been done, Gamora's homeworld is now a paradise Thanos states, thanks to himself. I felt very strongly that the audience was supposed to feel a parallel with Gamora's planet and our own.
    Without even watching the movie I know you’re right, they do it all the time with various agendas, in exactly this way. It’s distressing to observe how effective it is. It can be likened to an energetic vote that determines whether it can be made manifest, ie their actions supported when played out in physicality. I looked up the name Thanos btw; “Thanos is a fictional character that appears in Marvel Comics publications. The character's name is a derivation of Thanatos, the personification of death and mortality in Greek mythology”.

The wider agenda is to impress on people to accept the necessity of sacrifice for the greater whole, this is a core part of their doctrine, a cosmic truth or law of nature in their beliefs, hive mind crap, we’re not ants. It’s disgusting of course, DeDukshyn is right, the true solution is a sustainable system but imagine all the money the corporations would lose. Working with nature is sustainable but that would eradicate too much disease, big pharma would go down for starters, then there’s the problem of free energy and then the petrodollar is gone, and so on.

They also believe in the survival of the fittest, they’d love for people to accept the necessity of weeding out all the ‘weak’. Wretched, loveless souls they are.

@DeDukshyn Yes, we’re not ‘debating’ the same thing, we have different trains of thought, it happens, no biggie, thanks for the discussion, I enjoyed it.

Edit: A suggestion to anyone reading this; after watching a movie like this, upon recognising the agenda, state in your mind (or out loud when alone), backed with strong emotion, “I do NOT CONSENT. That will NEVER HAPPEN”. Emphasise the words I did in this text. Don’t be discouraged by the masses of people who feel otherwise, potency is what is important with energy, purity = potency.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 8th May 2018 at 04:53.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (8th May 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Noelle (8th May 2018), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 8:45 into this clip Kevin Smith gives his take on Thanos and how it differs from the Comic Books and his opinion on this difference.
    Kevin Smith again is not one of us, he is simply giving his take on the Thanos character.
    He is absolutely impressed with how Thanos has been given "new" motivation. Kevin also mentions how he has to agree with the premise of Thanos's mission, that given limited resources it is understandable how you would want to "change" the parameters of the population.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th May 2018), Noelle (8th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

DNA, i understand the subliminal message you are referring to, but the pretenses of thanos's philosophy are so absurd that most people who consider it at all would have to reject it.

For instance, there is no consideration in thanos' view that technology improvements could help solve shortage issues. Technology improvements here on Earth have fed a doubling in the population in the past 50 years without the dire consequences forecast by the Club of Rome, etc.

Another consideration is that thanos assumes a role he is not qualified for, that of playing 'God' in judging life and death over all life in the entire universe. Anyone should be able to judge this thanos character is not worthy to make a decision of this magnitude.

And despite the quaint sympathy the scene raises when thanos sacrifices Gamorah, he does this just to gain power. Anyone can see through the crocodile tears that this tyrant is an obscenely mad, power-crazed psychopath.

This thanos character is rightly set up for a big fall in the next avengers movie. Hopefully those friends of yours will develop a cathartic understanding that the depopulation message is absurd.
    I agree 100%. Technology could well solve the issue of resources. And why not start controlling birthrates gradually to bring populations down if resources are an issue. What about sustainable practices? Forests,waterways,mining and agriculture can all be managed much much greater than it is now only there is no profit in that for the corporations and the elite. I am a big comic book fan and have been since I was a child but I could even see through the propaganda of depopulation.I mean how many resources are wasted on weapons, war,designer clothes, unhealthy food,fossil fuels and the excesses of the rich???? There are many solutions to our issues. Mankind's problems are an issue of the soul and mind and till that changes things will continue to get worse.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2018 at 16:31. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (8th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th May 2018), Noelle (8th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Cecilmeyer, i concur with your assertions. There are plenty of ways to solve our population's impact on the environment. I have heard it said that mother Earth can sustain a far bigger population if only we learn how to manage our impact better.

I would assert that humankind already has discovered the technology for this, but most of this has been weaponized (see Dr. Judy Wood's analysis of the scalar tech used in 9/11).

DNA, although i understand your concern for humankind's impact on Mother Earth, we shouldnt even consider Thanos', or the illuminati's, logic for depopulation. This character, and tptb, have not earned the right to play 'God', and to arbitrarily kill half the intelligent life on Earth, let alone the whole universe. You would have to be God to be able to understand all the implications of that decision, and whether it was truly necessary. Thanos, and the illuminati, are completely incapable of being able to making such a judgement. They have no idea of inifinite love. And, arbitrarily killing half of all sentient life on Earth, or anywhere else, is devoid of compassion, love or common sense. So, whatever the 'responsibility' fakes like Thanos, or the illuminati, believe they have as 'caretakers', they are just self-serving deluded psychopaths who would do the universe more good by killing themselves than carrying some insane scheme like this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (9th May 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Justplain wrote -

Quote Thanos, and the illuminati, are completely incapable of being able to making such a judgement.
    IMO -

Exactly, besides, they (hidden hand) caused the problems in the first place. Humanity can’t be blamed for what has been done out of ignorance and the hidden hand is not ignorant.

Responsibility is another matter, humanity has the ability to respond, intelligently, creatively and humanely.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 9th May 2018 at 07:53. Reason: Added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (9th May 2018), DNA (9th May 2018), Justplain (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018), Wind (11th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 13:00 minutes into this video the critic points out how difficult it would have been for Marvel to choose a protaganist for the movie to follow on a hero's journey kind of arc. They point out how Marvel's solution for this was to make Thanos the Antagonist and the Protagonist. We go on the hero's journey with Thanos the critic states. And I agree, thus was why I made the title of this thread as I did.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I have always been interested in Thanos : The Mad Titan & It has only recently occured to me that he is an excellent depiction of Gnostism's Demiurge
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (11th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,506 times in 829 posts

Hijack the will power of large audiences to promote depopulation. As the popular will is a mighty commodity for psychopaths. So that propagandist psychopaths, produce theatrical tricks , to entrain unaware masses, intended to infuse a popular agreement for self demise.

Yeah, i see the emotional mechanics in our world. Even without an urge to follow all the posted reviews. Just one or two with reading posts of this thread tells all. Along with many years of searching the human slavery, already instilled. Implanted, for how long? Do we even have the means to measure, just how much humans are entrapped?

In short, relevant to this thread… Dare we probe how deeply we are already entrenched? Do such movies play with archetypes already resident in our subconscious? I grew up enjoying some of the super heroes. I’m finally drawing on the power of heroes, to face something head-on: Were all of us memory-wiped before birth and can we actually trace the purposes of this madness? Was our babyhood further washing our brain, of the larger life we live?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (11th May 2018), petra (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I have always been interested in Thanos : The Mad Titan & It has only recently occured to me that he is an excellent depiction of Gnostism's Demiurge
    Many comic book characters and themes are taken from folklore, ancient texts, and mythology - much more deeply than it seems on the surface.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (11th May 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), petra (11th July 2018), Star Tsar (12th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018), william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

RE: the title of the thread

"The only good devils [are] dead ones." ~Jus Allah

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (11th May 2018), Star Tsar (12th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Tell the devil "I love you. Now get the **** out of my way!"
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (11th May 2018), Star Tsar (12th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Hijack the will power of large audiences to promote depopulation. As the popular will is a mighty commodity for psychopaths. So that propagandist psychopaths, produce theatrical tricks , to entrain unaware masses, intended to infuse a popular agreement for self demise.
    EXACTLY! Everyone who engages in New Age type thought thinks "The Power of Intention" is a force harnessed by the good and obeying those who are only awakened to it's knowledge. This is just not the case. The power of intention has been working for you or against you for your entire life regardless if you knew about it or did not know about it. And the scary part is that it has been working largely against you, as it has been harnessed by those I would liken to a farmer caring meticulously for his crops, in this case so to has the collective unconscious of humanity's masses been trained in terms as to what to "expect" and what to "accept".

Indeed "a popular agreement has been infused for self demise". Very well said WavyDome, very well said.

Yeah, i see the emotional mechanics in our world. Even without an urge to follow all the posted reviews. Just one or two with reading posts of this thread tells all. Along with many years of searching the human slavery, already instilled. Implanted, for how long? Do we even have the means to measure, just how much humans are entrapped?
    Agreed.

In short, relevant to this thread… Dare we probe how deeply we are already entrenched? Do such movies play with archetypes already resident in our subconscious? I grew up enjoying some of the super heroes. I’m finally drawing on the power of heroes, to face something head-on: Were all of us memory-wiped before birth and can we actually trace the purposes of this madness? Was our babyhood further washing our brain, of the larger life we live?
    I'm sure there are forces well aware of how this works and it does appear that those forces know how to manipulate and channel the masses by altering the "groupthink" of the collective unconscious and channeling this into a sort of power of intention, which brings about a reality people have little idea they gave agreement to.

I think back to the tale of the Djinn and the three wishes from the 1001 Arabian Nights. This tale however it is retold usually involves the person with the three wishes to waste their first two wishes, using them "accidentally" or "unconsciously" and needing the last wish to undue what they had wished for.
    This is not unlike how the power of intention has been utilized to influence the masses into "automatically" utilizing their wish without really thinking of the consequences.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), Bo Atkinson (13th May 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Noelle (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (12th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

yes, that popup in my head straight away about depopulation from elites

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), DNA (13th May 2018), Noelle (22nd June 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

I could not agree more. Instead of using population controls to bring the population down slowly lets just execute half of all life lol. Instead making sure the wealthy have every little hedonistic lust they can think of why not just use science and logical resource management to give everyone a decent and happy standard of living? But hey you know when the herd gets to large where the monsters in power feel threatened it is time to cull the herd correct?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

DNA (22nd June 2018), Noelle (22nd June 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Hollywood Blockbuster Promotes Depopulation Agenda

Henry Makow, June 24, 2018

At $350 million, Avengers- 'Infinity War' is the third most expensive movie ever made. It has grossed $3 billion in three months.

Benoit, a reader, wrote:
    "Don't know if you reviewed the latest Avenger movie (Infinity War.) I greatly recommended for its great makeup, construction, conception, visual effects, and psychology). But... the thesis of the story is a blatant disclosure of the Illuminati ' Agenda'!"
    I asked Benoit to explain. I like to give a platform to my readers even if I do not agree with everything they write.

----------------------------------------------

by Benoit Gérin-Lajoie
    (henrymakow.com)

For those who retained a tiny bit of the 'child' in their soul, the Marvel series movies are very entertaining. My Oscar goes to "Avengers: Infinity Wars," the latest in the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' series!

The movie exposes the Illuminati depopulation agenda and supports it with pathetic moral justifications. The message is:
    "We have to save mankind by controlling its population. The more people there are, the more harm to the ecology and ecosystem there will be. People must be prevented from destroying their environment."
    These angelic moral justifications, 'save the world', are fed to the gullible pea-brain zombie masses in order to slowly but surely reduce the population.

But there are flaws in that reasoning.

The flaws are:
    1. that humanity cannot adapt to growth, and
    2. the killing of millions (billions) of people is morally justifiable.
    The hidden agenda is that the fewer people there are on the planet, the more they can be managed & controlled. The Illuminati's ultimate goal is their OWN well-being by the means of population control, i.e. Agenda 21.

In order to reduce worldly population, the Illuminati will target the most uncontrollable regions that don't abide by their economic/banking rules, namely Iran, Irak, Syria, Libya, the Middle East in general. War does a great job in reducing the population.

The PTB must also manage the American, African and European population. For this, they use vaccines and GMO foods to provoke diseases and mass sterilization.

The main threat for the Illuminati now is the Internet per se that they don't control. But don't worry, they're working on it : the most secret spying program comes from the Israeli Unit 8200 Talpiot program. This is SO invasive that you have No clue. Intel and AMD have now conception plants in Israel and in their CPU are embedded and ARM processor that is a Trojan into your CPU. Search Youtube "ISRAEL'S SECRET WEAPON - THE TALPIOT PROGRAM" and listen carefully. Also the "Israel's Edge The Talpiot Program Chapter" youtube series.

About the myth that society cannot adapt to growth, there are some interesting things to consider here. The lie was first popularized by Paul Ehrlich in his book 'The Population Bomb' published in 1968. It's time bomb theories gained traction amongst which the famous Star Trek series. But his population bomb scare was challenged and debunked by Julian Simon, a renown economist who published 'The Ultimate Resource". See the excellent 'The Corbett Report: Meet Paul Ehrlich, Pseudoscience Charlatan'.

There is a town in Guatemala where Ken Peters ministered inhabited only by practicing Christians. They pray everywhere and their crop is... tenfold the size of a regular crop. They are able to harvest huge vegetables. And we fear about resources shortage in case of population growth. But then if you lose your values, faith, and religion according to the Adversary's plan, you won't harvest anything outstanding...

We live in a time where evil has been set loose. The devil's plan is to compel the innocent not to ... 'accepting', but to... 'not objecting' to the harm perpetrated against them. In order to do that, he instigated a social system where people are powerless, unconcerned, without values, too tired to criticize, too focused on their own survival, brainwashed and enslaved to the dictate of authorities, being it scientists, doctors, politicians... or the mainstream media! The perfect scheme to succeed...

Satan and his followers plant hints in the movies and TV to proclaim that the people... have been warned, and they didn't object to the misdeed. And they are now doing so well in their bogus warnings, they found the people SO docile and asleep that they don't feel the need to hide anymore. They opened a Satanic Temple with a statue of Baphomet revered by... children! Imagine.

So, about the Avengers 'Infinity War'; another predictive movie? looking at the actual worldly political affairs nowadays (summer 2018), this movie thesis is... a possible probability don't you think?

----------------------------------------------

First Comment from Ken Adachi

Benoit did a good job here of hitting the most salient points when countering the JWO's ludicrous justifications for murdering 7 Billion people in order to "save" the planet for the 500 million worker slaves they can control with AI computers. This is a big planet with enough living space and food production capabilities to handle a FAR larger population than what we currently have. Japan is a good example of how LOTS of people can live in a relatively small area and be perfectly comfortable and at ease with their neighbors and have no symptoms of so-called "over population."

North America alone could easily sustain a 4 fold increase in the total human population and STILL have plenty of open spaces. Food production could be increased one hundred fold if we merely employ already-known, but largely suppressed, "secrets" of increasing the yield and the size of crops. As Benoit mentioned, praying ALONE can bring bumper crops to those who realize the Power of Prayer. How about building a few hundred thousand Les Brown-style outdoor (or indoor) pyramids for growing crops that will give you three times more harvests per year and produce strawberries the size of apples?

How about using the vortex spun structured water idea of Viktor Schauberger to water crops and watch them produce a yield that's double that of conventional irrigation? How about employing the aether physics of ORMUS technology and watch crop production go into orbit? We wouldn't have to spend a dime for electricity because it's so easy to produce it for next to nothing employing Tesla's Radiant Energy discovery of the 1890s which he attempted to put into production with his Wardynclyffe Tower on Long Island in 1905, but was shut down and cut off at the knees by the JWO's JP Morgan. How about running cars on murdered inventor Stanley Meyers water fuel cell instead of gasoline? How about Australia's Joe Booker, orgone accumulator cell ("The Joe Cell") for running cars, planes, and factories? How about Yul Brown's "Brown's Gas" generator to supply all the home electricity we need for pennies? Or we can use Thomas Moray's 1930s invention that LITERALLY pulled electricity right out of the air!

There's no limit to what can be accomplished by a society ruled by compassionate and moral, Godly people in order to comfortably accommodate population growth. However, until we do something about the demented JWO Satanic psychopaths who currently run the show, we're just gonna have to keep on a wishin' and a-hopin' .....

Or maybe not.

Time to clean house?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Jayke (24th June 2018), Noelle (10th July 2018), Sophocles (24th June 2018), Zanshin (24th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

If the elite wants to depopulate then this is one they’re losing since the population is on a steady rise.

That may be a big problem since that means they might try desperate measures.

But nevertheless, these movies indicate their actually winning. Ill explain below

As for this movie, well I’ve never been a superhero movie fan and these are just steady warlike typical kill-em up fantasies.

Modern movies, for the most part, are pretty ridiculous.

Great movies are rare. Movies people should go see make little money, like Margin Call or Tinker Tailor, with the great Gary Oldman, are two flicks that should be seen by many…

These particular movies, though, make bundles of money for producers; they’re loved by a great part of the population.

It’s the superhero archetype in our souls.

That’s the issue, you see as long as the population is going in droves to see these violent fantasies the elite have nothing to worry about.

They’ve depopulated our minds
    Last edited by Zak247; 25th June 2018 at 00:57.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

DNA (25th June 2018), Noelle (10th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Okay so I have a question for ya! Do you reckon The Incredible Hulk is a depiction of Nimrod?
    He's a Giant, Green, Swimming in single eyed symbolism, some of his story archs...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

DNA (10th July 2018), Inaiá (10th July 2018), Jayke (10th July 2018), Noelle (10th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Thanks for the spoiler, I had not planned to bother watching this one.

Same kind of deal happened in an episode of Sliders. Propaganda or not though - I really like Sliders It's about alternate realities.

So in this other reality, everything is as cheap as dirt, and you can take money from an ATM any time you want. The caveat is, the more money you take out of the ATM, the more bullets you put into your roulette gun. Lottery "winners" receive the honor of "sacrificing themselves". Way to trick people into killing themselves. Blecch.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (11th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    While they hide from the general public the complete picture of how reality really operates, they develop and master occult knowledge and practice to maintain their controlling position, amongst other things, while the general public is rendered defenceless in ignorance.

This has very real effects and it serves them greatly that people don’t recognise that fact. This is how a tiny minority gets a mass of people to willingly give their power over to them. It’s all very simple, too simple to believe, and it’s all simultaneously subtle and potent because our minds are the real battlefield. With consciousness, especially a mass of consciousness, just the lightest touch has a massive impact.
    When I imagine this from the "bad guy" perspective, I find it really hard to imagine how "they" think they'll get away with it. Are they fools? Clearly not - but can they be tricked? Sure, I think so. Just probably not by people like us

Someone once said to me that the evil needs to come to light first in order to be destroyed, and to be honest, I feel a lot like a piece bait. I just wish they'd get on with it already. Slowest war ever...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (11th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast