Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Truman Cash recalled an abduction scenario where a gray was showing a video of coming near extinction type disasters to a group of abductees. He asked when it would happen, and the gray indicated it was two years hence. That was in the 1990s.

Dont hold your breath, folks. Although it may be wise to have alternate living possibilities, like a yearround self sufficient cottage, it is most likely you will never need it for survival purposes, let alone for such far-fetched 'earth changes' possibilities discussed here.

Edit: Additional note - in the chanelled book 'a dweller on two planets' (1890s), it describes the end times for atlantis as being where attrocities were being committed openly, in public, with public acceptance, and even support. The attrocity mentioned was human sacrifice. Even Edgar Casey said that such things were occurring. Truman Cash's past life recalls cite this. So atlantis was buried after it had reached the point of no return ethically, and perhaps spiritually.

Although we have cited here on PA atrocities in fake wars and false flag events, we know thay there would not be any public acceptance of these activities if the truth were known. Therefore, this world has not gone beyond the point of no return. Therefore, imho, only look for end times when the general ethical and spiritial level of the civilization has reached satanic levels. This civilization is nowhere close. It is part of our job to ensure it never does.
    I'm pretty well read on Edgar Cayce Just Plain. If I had recalled he had written about satanic or human sacrifice I am sure I would have remembered that. It was quite a shock in the last few years this was a fact. Can you send me in the right direction, via a book, where I can see he wrote about this? I have "Edgar Cayce's Companion" and few other books written about him. Please advise.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th May 2018), Debra (10th May 2018), Flash (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2018), Jean-Marie (9th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (9th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), Tintin (9th May 2018), wnlight (9th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Valerie, here's a Cayce reading on the topic of human sacrifice:

'READING: 364-4
    As technology grew, envy, greed and such came to an innocent people. Polluted themselves with contempt, hatred, bloodshed, selfseeking without respect to the freedom and wished of others. Sons of the Law of One observed the fall. Latter part of the beginning of Atlantis brought about dissenting and divisions among the peoples in the lands. Those still not so possessed and wrapped up in attention and concern about material reality, and kept intact their abilities, BUILDED those things that ATTEMPTED to draw BACK those peoples; Through first the various changes (or seasons) that came about . And (in the latter portion of the experience of Amilius), was the first establishing of the altars upon which the sacrifices of the field and the forest were made, And those that were of that that SATISFIED the desires of the physical body, were builded.

'READING: 364-4
    With the destructive forces being meted out the invading animals, we find the first turning of the altar fires into that of sacrifice of those that were taken in the various ways, and human sacrifice began. '

http://www.was-this-atlantis.info/cayce/16.html

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th May 2018), bluestflame (10th May 2018), Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), sunwings (9th May 2018), Tintin (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018), Wind (9th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote From Michelle Marie: In the 1990s I was living on the east coast of Florida (Daytona Beach area). I had a dream/vision of a tsunami. It was real and I was there (in the dream)--so intensely real, I sat up straight in bed wide awake just thinking how real it seemed.
    My belief is that "most" prophecy dreams are related to personal situations. i.e. In MM's dream above, I feel she was being told that if she stayed in Daytona Beach area she would or could suffer a personal tsunami as in emotional or financial.

Quote Ewan wrote: At the risk of sounding crass and unfeeling we are all, by necessity perhaps, wrapped up in the moment. If 50,000,000 humans disappeared, quite frankly it is barely a scratch. These things have happened again and again on this planet, and many others I am sure. Perhaps the chance to be here during such a period is a once in a 50 x Lifetimes experience? The overload of emotion and processing may be what quite a lot of us require to find a solid footing again?

I believe it was Stalin who said: The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is only statistics. I agree and disagree with that statement, yet I understand his meaning. Death is a very complicated subject. On the one hand I see it as a tragedy and on the other I see it as a release from pain and/or suffering.

I recall in the early 90's when many friends moved from the San Francisco Bay Area because of the popular map that was circulated at that time allegedly channeled by St. Germain, showing the area underwater.

Bad information - or did we somehow escape that future by our thoughts and emotions - or, is it yet to come?!?!?

In a book I was guided to write there was this passage: Trains collide; some are killed, some are hurt and some escape any injury. I ask: Is that fate, karma, chance, luck?!?!?

We have seen dramatic pictures of the above where a tornado rips through a street leaving many houses completely destroyed and other hardly touched. Same with fires skipping over some houses, leaving others standing.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), sunwings (9th May 2018), wnlight (10th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

This was a complete coincidence, but I was just reading a book called "Rosslyn Guardians of the Secrets of the Holy Grail" and came upon a passage that states the alignment of the planets with seven spiritual sites on this earth will align perfectly on July 28, 2019.

Just throwing that out there.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th May 2018), Debra (10th May 2018), Elpis (11th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Franny (9th May 2018), I should cocoa (22nd July 2018), Jean-Marie (9th May 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2018), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), sunwings (9th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2018), Tintin (10th May 2018), wnlight (10th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    The only way I can see this happening is the way Arthur Neuman put it:

"It's all happening at the same time."
    • meteoritic pummeling
    • associated fires
    • associated volcanic eruptions
    • associated earthquakes
    • associated tsunamis
    • associated magnetic pole inversion
    • associated cometary + volcanic dust winters
    • associated mini ice age
    • associated crop failures
    • associated famines
    • associated "plagues" -- natural and man-made
    • associated riots
    • etc... etc...
    Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Thanks, Hervé. I suspect these three out of your list will be the culprits:
    associated volcanic eruptions
    associated earthquakes
    associated tsunamis
    associated fires
    But the real cause is an unsettled Earth due to core heating.
    For the system theory minded, or the tin-foil-hat paranoid conspiracy theory minded (I'll leave it to the reader to decide which I am), it's not so much cause and effect, but a big, bloody, entangled layered arrangement of interacting systems.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (10th May 2018), Baby Steps (10th May 2018), Bruno (10th May 2018), Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Hervé (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (9th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019), Tintin (10th May 2018), Valerie Villars (10th May 2018), wnlight (10th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member RedSun88's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Warren for your hard work and compassion in bringing this potentiality forward for people to consider.

I have recently come across the work of Sam Hofman, who corroborates Hervè and Ewan's earlier suggestion that the underlying mechanism for such large scale earth changes relates to an 'Electric Universe' model of astrophysics and the interaction of our planet and sun with it's binary solar system.

Sam is a gentle genius with a background in chemistry and government projects who has been managing a group of thousands of 'pro-am' sky watchers for almost 10 years, documenting what he postulates is the rejoining of our solar system with its binary twin.

While his theories fly in the face of the majority of accepted phisical science, I cannot help but feel there is something to these observations.

Interestingly, he suggests that one of the goals of the apparent aerosolised particle spraying of our atmosphere (a.k.a geo-engineering, a.k.a chemtrails) is to obstruct from view what would otherwise be large observable planetary objects in our skies.

I would suggest this interview on 'Fight For Our Freedom Radio' as a good place to start understanding his material.

He can also been found at his YouTube channel - Sam Hofman.

And his Facebook page - Montana Sky Watchers 2.

My warm regards to those present,
    Arthur

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RedSun88 For This Post:

bojancan (10th May 2018), Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Hervé (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2018), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), sunwings (10th May 2018), Tintin (10th May 2018), Valerie Villars (10th May 2018), wnlight (10th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Quote From Michelle Marie: In the 1990s I was living on the east coast of Florida (Daytona Beach area). I had a dream/vision of a tsunami. It was real and I was there (in the dream)--so intensely real, I sat up straight in bed wide awake just thinking how real it seemed.
    My belief is that "most" prophecy dreams are related to personal situations. i.e. In MM's dream above, I feel she was being told that if she stayed in Daytona Beach area she would or could suffer a personal tsunami as in emotional or financial.

We have seen dramatic pictures of the above where a tornado rips through a street leaving many houses completely destroyed and other hardly touched. Same with fires skipping over some houses, leaving others standing.
    After that dream, there was a personal tsunami (emotional), and I imagined being far away. Soon after, I moved out and began the divorce process. The next year I moved to France. During that time I reaped great financial income (financial). I didn't see the connection to my dream like that. Nice. Thank you.

Re: tornadoes skipping houses, etc....I just brought up that phenomenon today in a conversation with friends regarding the potentials for natural disasters (and man made weather warfare). It feels like there is intelligent order within chaotic energies.

MM
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th May 2018 at 11:49. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Hervé (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), RunningDeer (10th May 2018), Valerie Villars (10th May 2018), wnlight (10th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Are we re- experiencing Atlantis from another timeline or angle?

Are preppers who build bunkers and preparing for war just carrying around their memories of Atlantis?

Mistaking the past for the future?

I have had visions of a massive wave coming through my city of Barcelona (I waited to see if this thread was mature enough to bring it up) I still don´t believe it will happen but maybe it is no wonder after Atlantis that the human population are carrying around this trauma. However hard Hollywood try to invoke these memories with films like Day After Tomorrow the human consciousness this time has other plans

Kerry goes into more details about this topic beginning at 1:15:30

Last edited by sunwings; 10th May 2018 at 10:24.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Hervé (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2018), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), Sunny (29th June 2018), wnlight (10th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey, Val! You might want to check out David Talbot's "Remembering the End of the World". It seems there was a period when all our planets were in a different alignment & the memories of this can be found in myths & hints left in many cultures. When the planets realigned, there were many disasters, such as we are talking about in this thread.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

bluestflame (10th May 2018), Debra (10th May 2018), Ewan (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018), RunningDeer (10th May 2018), sunwings (10th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hey, Val! You might want to check out David Talbot's "Remembering the End of the World". It seems there was a period when all our planets were in a different alignment & the memories of this can be found in myths & hints left in many cultures. When the planets realigned, there were many disasters, such as we are talking about in this thread.
    Thanks Foxie. I very much believe, and have experienced to some extent, as above, so below. There has been so much encoded wisdom regarding our connection to space and what happens here on this little dustball, it boggles the mind. At least it boggles my mind.

The definition of a myth is to explain a basic truth or belief about ourselves and what we experience (d). No doubt. Quite a brilliant way to leave the information to "future" generations. Stay strong, stay pure and pay attention.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), Michelle Marie (10th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hi Warren,

Thank you for starting this thread. I have had so many dreams and visions regarding tsunamis and flooding over the years that i believe it is going to happen in my lifetime. I survived every time in my visions but it was a long struggle to escape it. I also have had many visions/dreams of ET visitation, future ones. I am not an experiencer with ET. Have only seen the craft from a distance.

I would have to ask that during your dowsing, you would have seen a lot of pollution to the oceans in regards to nuclear facilities no? I think it would be a major issue with the nuclear facilities in those areas under water on the future maps.. As well as other power stations and mining operations that have materials that would starve the ocean of oxygen in certain areas.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2018), Ewan (11th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Michelle Marie (11th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), Sunny (29th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018), Wind (11th May 2018), wnlight (11th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

i have been asked by two PA members what I think about nuclear fuel polution in the oceans after the devastation that I have predicted. It appears to me that a huge percentage of nuclear facilities are located near sea shores. This near certain polution is a concern for me also. I expect that the polution will cause disease in some but not be a major contributor to disease. But i have not studied it enough to write more.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

avid (11th May 2018), bennycog (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (11th May 2018), Ewan (11th May 2018), Flash (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Kryztian (23rd May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2018), Michelle Marie (11th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), RunningDeer (11th May 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018), Wind (11th May 2018), Yoda (20th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Thank you Warren! No one has really been talking about what could happen after the immediate population drop. Nuclear disasters are only one piece of the aftermath pie. Look at Puerto Rico and what happened after the Hurricane. Water is destructive, earthquakes are destructive. Volcanoes can polute the air we breathe and depending on the size of the eruptions the sun can be blocked. If roads, bridges and other infrastructure is damaged, what are some of the longer term implications for your way of life? Without clean water, proper sewage treatment, electricity, heat, gas, and most of all good food, what will life be like? Without the basics disease could spread.

For those of us living in a city we rely on infrastructure to bring all of the above to us. Even if your city survives destruction, the roads and bridges leading to your city can stop the supplies from getting in. We rely on pipelines to bring fresh waters to our cities, pipelines to sewage waste treatment, natural gas pipelines and a fragile electrical grid. We rely on access to the internet to solve our problems. Will the internet be available if the infrastructure takes a hit?

I would expect if Warren looked even further out into the future by a few years the numbers could decrease more. Not saying Warren needs to do any more work. I thank him for the time he has taken to produce these predictions.

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Yes. There will be continued deaths - particularly in the cities. There will be population migrations. Then, the mini ice age will come in 15 to 30 years from now. Perhaps Deagel has been on to something. [http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx]
    They write that the entire USA will have 99 million people in 2025. That's less that 1 out of 3 surviving. I do not think that Deagel has been honest about how it determines its numbers.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

bennycog (14th May 2018), Elpis (11th May 2018), Ewan (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), Satori (11th May 2018), Valerie Villars (13th May 2018), Yoda (20th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Such an interesting thread, thank you, Warren.
    There is an almost exact conjunction between Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn, at the end of 2019. One thing I know for sure is that you can't buck the stars and I'll be very surprised if this duo doesn't kick off major geophysical catastrophes.
    Last edited by angelfire; 11th May 2018 at 20:49.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

bennycog (14th May 2018), Ewan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I suspect that the immediate problem will be economic collapse when all credit is withed and the banks take a permanent holiday. That is when living in the cities becomes a major problem.

One should not be motivated by fear. Inspired action is guidance.

If you feel *inspired* to take action, there is much helpful information on my blog, Ideas for Self Reliant Living During Financially Turbulent Times.

Access to water is critical.

Three days without clean water, then nothing else will be needed.

If one has food but not water to flush, a composting toilet will be a precious, yet low cost, luxury.

Wood may become the only fuel available. Have a plan for cooking, bathing with hot water and heating.

Wash not wipe when there is no toilet paper.

Those without a plan, plan to fail.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

avid (12th May 2018), bennycog (12th May 2018), Elpis (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), KiwiElf (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018), Operator (12th May 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), wnlight (12th May 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

I cannot remember where I read this, it was just recently, I too have a deep concern about the nuclear reactors and the residue of a meltdown, I want to say the dust from planet X has some type of micro organisms in it and after it passes will cleanse the ocean of the radiation. I know this is a long stretch and its not backed up by any actually stories I can link to but I do remember reading something to this effect. I do think there is a rogue planet out there that is impacting the internal core temperature of the earth, almost similar to the movie 2012 without the Hollywood bs. Dried beans just in a mason jar stored away can stay a very very long time. I've told several family members who live in Detroit, If we ever get hit with a solar flare of EMP, start riding your pedal bike out of the city that day, because by day 2-3 it won't be safe to travel . If your going to stay in the city, pooling resources with your neighbors for food and safety will be your best defense.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), onawah (20th November 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Ron, you are absolutely correct.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

avid (12th May 2018), bennycog (14th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Jean-Marie (12th May 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (12th May 2018)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The solar system is apparently entering a large interstellar dust cloud.

this changes the electrical charge characteristic of the vacuum, with regard to the solar system as a bubble and the effects of the cloud on the bubble, what gets in, and so on.

This makes for physical changes in the solar system.

I've written the odd post or two on this subject.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (20th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), frodo13 (22nd May 2018), GaelVictor (22nd May 2018), Hervé (20th May 2018), Jean-Marie (20th May 2018), justntime2learn (18th March 2019), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), onawah (20th May 2018), onevoice (20th May 2018), Operator (20th May 2018), pyrangello (20th May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    I remember Wnlight's thread on dowsing the 2016 election wins. He was spot on with that one!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=dowsing+trump
    mmmm... I was not aware that wnlight had created this thread regarding the 2016 election. S/He started the election thread in October 2016. I started my Transmission into Trump thread in May 2016. I started it because I also dowsed the election.

Dowsing, in my view, is a tool one can use to connect with one's Higher Self (HS). My HS (i.e. dowsing) told me that Donald would be the GOP nominee. Afterwhich, I inquired whether he would win the election to be the next POTUS. The answer came back in the affirmative. I then decided that I would like to get involved with participating by voting, as the last time I voted was in 1972. I stopped participating back then because every politician that I heard speak was not raising any issue that I deemed was important. In fact, I could 'feel' that they were all liars, including Obama.

I decided that I would not stoop to vote for one idiot over another idiot.

When I listened to Trump speak, I could 'feel' that he meant what he said. I quickly realized that he was not just another idiot. That's when I decided to dowse if he was going to go all the way. I wondered what I could do in support of this man. I decided to start a thread just to document Trump & what was going to take place during his presidency.

Ron Paul was the only other candidate that tweaked my interest. Because I could 'feel' that he meant what he was saying. I was tempted to register to vote with Ron, but soon watched how the GOP & the MSM politically assassinated him. The PTB, in no way, wanted Ron Paul to interfere. Trump, in my view, is a Ron Paul on steroids. TPTB is having a lot of diffiiculty. They are not the ones that are in control. Divine forces are thwarting their agenda.

My dowsing of Trump says he will take out the Deep State, just as JFK had said he was going to do. Unfortunately for him, his lights were quickly snuffed out. My Higher Self (thru dowsing) has told me Trump is protected by divine forces. He will put an end to the present central banking system (TPTB), He will be a "complete" two term president. Not certain what will take place after his second term ends.

Cheers.
    I can't tell you how much I resonate with your post regarding the first election. Only I dowsed with my body. I wasn't going to vote either, etc. but I felt a last minute push it was something I had to do. Thanks.
    I believe in alternate timelines. A vote for Hillary was a vote for the WW3 timeline, and a vote for Trump, the non-WW3 timeline. That's what the remote viewers were saying. So voting is more than just about the candidate; sometimes it's about which timeline you want to be on. Of course a lot of people voted for Hillary but obviously their deep selves chose the Trump timeline.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast