+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

1. Link to Post #161
    Italy Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

Dear Warren,

we live in England, today in a flooded Sheffield, after two days of continuous rain. We are very interested in the future of global climate. The ice-age detection question to be dowsed could be then: "are global average temperatures going down more than 10 degrees in the next decade?"

thank you very much!
    Alberto and Daniela

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2019), happyuk (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (7th November 2019), Mare (9th November 2019), Tintin (9th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,549 times in 19,901 posts

Quote Posted by Alberto e Daniela (here)
    Dear Warren,

we live in England, today in a flooded Sheffield, after two days of continuous rain. We are very interested in the future of global climate. The ice-age detection question to be dowsed could be then: "are global average temperatures going down more than 10 degrees in the next decade?"

thank you very much!
    Alberto and Daniela
    I'd love to know the results of Warren's dowsing, but the answer to this question should be No!

It takes only a tiny average temperature difference to cause major knock-on effects. Here's a reference from https://eh-resources.org/little-ice-age:
    During the height of the Little Ice Age [the 'Maunder Minimum', in the Middle Ages], it was in general about one degree Celsius colder than at present. The Baltic Sea froze over, as did most of the rivers in Europe. Winters were bitterly cold and prolonged, reducing the growing season by several weeks.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (8th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (7th November 2019), Mare (9th November 2019), RunningDeer (7th November 2019), seko (8th November 2019), Tintin (9th November 2019), Wind (7th November 2019), Yoda (7th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

I have learned to not worry about many predictions on Avalon in the last 15 (?) years. Starting with predictions from Dr Deagle a long time ago. That had me worry and it seems that Bill was in that time as serious about that as he is about Warrens predictions. (always with a good explanation and disclaimer that i can happen but probably won't)

Of course it is possible that all those predictions came truth on another timeline. I have the idea that if you confirm to yourself that you don't want to be on such a timeline and stay positive (and ask your Higher Self to be put on a timeline without destruction) you will be on a timeline without this thing happening. And because of those predictions you can divert from that timeline! So.. if something like this comes up on Avalon I always check how Bill's reaction is.

Now I live in The Netherlands near the coast and after reading this tread I thought of taking a train with my daughter from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf or Paris om January 3 until January 7. That's giving into fear and against my positive thinking to be on another timeline.. but you know.. maybe this shift and cleansing also has to happen on positive timelines.

But after following a link to Warren's website ( http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html ) I read his other 2019 predictions (as proof):

The Proof

I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
    June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
    June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
    August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
    September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
    September, Oregon. A new volcano
    October, California. A new volcano
    November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

I don't know if the June - November predictions came trough but May-Hawaii did not... As far as I know. I try to stay away from newspapers.

So the question is.. Am I going to store 100 cans of tuna and a lot of water and jump om a train January 3 and have my daughter skip class from school (how to explain? the first days of January. Or stay positive and ask my Higher Self to be on the most positive timeline. Or both?

Not sure yet. Any input from Warren would help make a decision.

shamballaOn

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), onevoice (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (9th November 2019), Tintin (9th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    I have learned to not worry about many predictions on Avalon in the last 15 (?) years. Starting with predictions from Dr Deagle a long time ago. That had me worry and it seems that Bill was in that time as serious about that as he is about Warrens predictions. (always with a good explanation and disclaimer that i can happen but probably won't)

Of course it is possible that all those predictions came truth on another timeline. I have the idea that if you confirm to yourself that you don't want to be on such a timeline and stay positive (and ask your Higher Self to be put on a timeline without destruction) you will be on a timeline without this thing happening. And because of those predictions you can divert from that timeline! So.. if something like this comes up on Avalon I always check how Bill's reaction is.

Now I live in The Netherlands near the coast and after reading this tread I thought of taking a train with my daughter from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf or Paris om January 3 until January 7. That's giving into fear and against my positive thinking to be on another timeline.. but you know.. maybe this shift and cleansing also has to happen on positive timelines.

But after following a link to Warren's website ( http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html ) I read his other 2019 predictions (as proof):

The Proof

I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
    June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
    June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
    August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
    September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
    September, Oregon. A new volcano
    October, California. A new volcano
    November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

I don't know if the June - November predictions came trough but May-Hawaii did not... As far as I know. I try to stay away from newspapers.

So the question is.. Am I going to store 100 cans of tuna and a lot of water and jump om a train January 3 and have my daughter skip class from school (how to explain? the first days of January. Or stay positive and ask my Higher Self to be on the most positive timeline. Or both?

Not sure yet. Any input from Warren would help make a decision.

shamballaOn
    Thanks, and yes, I really understand. My own position is as follows.
    1. I respect Warren, who's grounded and highly intelligent. He's a trained scientist who used to do classified math work at the US Nuclear Test Site.
    2. I'd expect my own Spidey Senses (which I trust considerably and which have quite a good track record) to alert me if this is really going to happen. On my own personal radar, I get nothing at all.
    3. The 'precursors' (which you mention above) didn't occur. (I recommended to Warren earlier this year that he should tackle the prediction problem using that device, and he agreed it was a good idea.)
    4. BUT as I posted above (post #158), if (for instance) the navies of the world all put to sea and leave port at the end of December, that'd seem to be an important data point.
    5. Other remote viewers and psychics are also worth keeping an eye on. If they also start independently talking about this with some urgency in the next few weeks, that's also to be noted. But at the moment, there's silence everywhere.
    6. I like Warren a lot, and he's a very smart, sane guy, but I've told him (just yesterday, in person, when I saw him briefly!) that at the moment I think he's simply wrong.
    Do I have a few extra cans of tuna? Yes, a few. Nothing to lose there, and that costs very little. But not 100!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2019 at 07:56.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), Mare (9th November 2019), onevoice (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (9th November 2019), shamballaOn (9th November 2019), Tintin (9th November 2019), Yoda (9th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #165
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think Meditation /dreams & Visions usually are exaggerated with regard to events that may happen or not. They usually don't give a timeline that is accurate at all.

I've tried to get dream visions about events but not had any particular success other than to "explore" a few instances of topics that have interested me.

You get stuff you put focus on and think about. For example I once started to think about what a "cataclysmic Earthquake" could look like 10.0+ scale.
    In return after a while in a dream I set out to do a "experiment" to do a storyline, as it usually goes. You make a story to explore a topic.

In this instance I made try to go and look at the Pacific ring of fire as a whole and looked at Northwest USA and made the Whole plate "CRACK" down in huge movement. The area around Juan de Fuca plate moved down just outside the coast and down across the USA coast to a extent.
    Basically have the Pacific Plate Crack suddenly down and under the US plate at the borders of these plates as if it was in high stress situation and suddenly it cracked downward and the whole Pacific plate would then adjust and rotate a little not much but the result was more movement down in Chile area where it would push more down there and then over at Australia side the whole plate would start to rise above water around there as if the whole Pacific plate tilted down around the Americas and up around the Philippines and Australia.

Afterwards You started to look at the effects. The event were then "directed as a movie" basically documenting this event on the ground creating a story where you follow and try to get out from this huge event knowing what has happened. Your basically down in middle USA and have the Earthquake and the news and whatnot and then the inevitable Tsunami coming over the mountains from the west. (though a tsunami would not come across whole USA but that's what I wanted to see so it happened but it was reluctant to make it happen, you had to "force it")
    In the meanwhile you get shots from around the world how this is effecting different locations as it progresses from this immense Earthquake that is the main event.
    The story gets a little weird as it progresses as you have time jumps and whatnot later to after-effects to a destroyed world that resulted and life in it. Lots of running about. In the end you were down in South America and crime gangs and whatnot.

This was a dream in direct correlation after reading about this particular topic to try see how it would play out in "realistic" way.
    I had the dream 2 times. Once I "directed" it another I played it back interacting as the player to try play the character in this event.

Dreams reflect what you read & do in real life and what you keep thinking about. They may not always be predictive, more often than not they are exploring things you've been thinking about in more detail than you can do in wake life. Though things can get out of hand if your not focused on a particular thing. You can change and drift the "topic" at any moment with your thoughts if you are aware enough.

Just wanting to share about this.
    I've had a couple of "predictive" dreams maybe a decade back by now but nothing recent, most are just these storylines you get now and then of topics you had a interest in.

EDIT:
    A more recent entry was not even a month back when I had looked at a map around the fault lines around Africa, middle-east and Israel area.
    Shortly after I had a dream about that little "triangle of a plate" the Sinai Peninsula and up toward Israel & Lebanon.
    I could play with it and see how the plate could separate more and cause it to become an island in due time over a long period of time. You would get a channel up and around separating Israel & Jordan from their neighbours by a large channel of water to the east. Sinai Would also separate more from Africa as Africa as a whole moved about violently it all kinds of directions with the small movements of the Sinai Peninsula plate.
    It wasn't playing along with what I wanted to see so I moved it around some more. Basically Africa wanted to move upwards more than I thought was reasonable almost closing the Mediterranean up.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 9th November 2019 at 12:40.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #166
    Italy Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It takes only a tiny average temperature difference to cause major knock-on effects. Here's a reference from https://eh-resources.org/little-ice-age:
    During the height of the Little Ice Age [the 'Maunder Minimum', in the Middle Ages], it was in general about one degree Celsius colder than at present. The Baltic Sea froze over, as did most of the rivers in Europe. Winters were bitterly cold and prolonged, reducing the growing season by several weeks.
    Thanks Bill,

we're then happy to amend our request to Warren, with 2 degrees colder, instead of 10.

English weather is not our favorite
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2019 at 23:15. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), RunningDeer (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #167
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 times in 413 posts

Dear Warren,

thank you very much!
    Alberto and Daniela
    Hope you have not been too badly impacted. This recent flooding in south Yorkshire has been awful.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), sunwings (9th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #168
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 times in 606 posts

I think it would be a mistake to act on Warren's predictions alone. Seth (Speaks) said we make timeline corrections all the time. I suspect failing electronics are a sign of jumping timelines. A week or two ago my bedroom TV and digital alarm clock died overnight. They're on the same outlet but so are other things that were not affected. Who knows?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), onevoice (15th November 2019), shamballaOn (11th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Thanks, and yes, I really understand. My own position is as follows.
    1. I respect Warren, who's grounded and highly intelligent. He's a trained scientist who used to do classified math work at the US Nuclear Test Site.
    2. I'd expect my own Spidey Senses (which I trust considerably and which have quite a good track record) to alert me if this is really going to happen. On my own personal radar, I get nothing at all.
    3. The 'precursors' (which you mention above) didn't occur. (I recommended to Warren earlier this year that he should tackle the prediction problem using that device, and he agreed it was a good idea.)
    4. BUT as I posted above (post #158), if (for instance) the navies of the world all put to sea and leave port at the end of December, that'd seem to be an important data point.
    5. Other remote viewers and psychics are also worth keeping an eye on. If they also start independently talking about this with some urgency in the next few weeks, that's also to be noted. But at the moment, there's silence everywhere.
    6. I like Warren a lot, and he's a very smart, sane guy, but I've told him (just yesterday, in person, when I saw him briefly!) that at the moment I think he's simply wrong.
    Do I have a few extra cans of tuna? Yes, a few. Nothing to lose there, and that costs very little. But not 100!
    Bill, keeping an eye on remote viewers and navies leaving port seems like a very good idea.. Could you keep us informed on this thread? I guess around Christmas things should be much more clear..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), greybeard (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Bill, keeping an eye on remote viewers and navies leaving port seems like a very good idea.. Could you keep us informed on this thread? I guess around Christmas things should be much more clear..
    Yes, I certainly will, if anything comes to my attention. If the various authorities knew about this (and it'd be their job to!), there'd be all kinds of signs that something unusual was afoot that was secretly anticipated by those in power.

For one, selling stocks (but buying commodities like oil and wheat, which would become scarce or hard to transport), as in the event of a major natural disaster like this all stock markets would crash at once. We'd expect oil prices per barrel to suddenly soar at the end of December, for instance. That's simple to check, all in plain sight.

But once again, I do want to state on record that I'm as sure as I can be that nothing will happen in January. The entire thing is just very interesting to track and view, rather like watching a movie. So I'm not disregarding it! But I'm not at all anxious, either.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th November 2019), Hervé (15th November 2019), Krist (15th November 2019), pyrangello (16th November 2019), shamballaOn (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,108 times in 191 posts

Greetings Warren. Respect.

And greetings Bill and Avalonians, many thanks for this thread that I've followed with great interest.

I'm posting a map of the flood forecast for UK today, this follows catastrophic flooding in Sheffield, Manchester and Yorkshire over this last week:

I too have been considering things like being in the right place at the right time and preparedness. Though I'm far from it. I just fractured my foot. There's no way I could cope with a flood right now. But, fortunately for the moment, on this forecast map there is a clear area exactly where I live!

I'm 230ft above sea level here, but I recently arranged (without any of this in mind) to be in another part of the country from mid December until 6th Jan!, 100ft lower, but at a retreat centre with their own gardens and the company of good people.

I leave loved ones behind in the area (and I did have some reservations over taking off to silent retreat over the mayhem of Christmas) so as usual I have a dichotomy! My foot should be healed in time to go away, but is it a sign? You know the kind of thing...trying to discern, use intuition, without waiting for the Universe to thump me! But staying here, I'd be pretty much on my own. This foot thing, I believe was to stop me going forward with something else I had planned in the interim.

I guess I'll find my way, just praying that it's not waist deep in water, and I'm praying for those that are waist deep in water today.

Good luck to all wherever you are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UK-flood-warnings-map-2164498.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	41838Click image for larger version

Name:	UK-flood-warnings-map-1204239.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	41839

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Hervé (15th November 2019), Krist (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (15th November 2019), Star Mariner (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #172
    UK Moderator and Librarian Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,164 times in 1,424 posts

English weather is not our favorite
    That made me

It isn't mine either and I've been living here for over 40 years, and I'm English, apparently

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Hervé (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9