+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Can your dog or cat that has passed away make contact with you from the hereafter?

1. Link to Post #21
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Can your dog or cat that has passed away make contact with you from the hereafter?

Meher Baba and I disagree. If you find another very young dog soon after your dog's death, the soul of your dead pet will move into the new puppy if you look for it. I am sure that pets that live close to a person will develop a soul. The experts do not know. They think that animals have no feelings, no emotions, no soul, and cannot communicate with humans. All false.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Nasu (8th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), pyrangello (8th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), Valerie Villars (8th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Can your dog or cat that has passed away make contact with you from the hereafter?

applepie, I am sure that friends have told you that it is the right thing to put down a beloved pet that no longer has quality of life. It is still difficult to decide when that time has come. In my dog Sam's case, he could no longer walk/crawl outside to do his 'business'. I had been carrying him out. He was in pain. He was 15 years old - which is an expected lifetime for a large poodle. He told me that he was not happy. I held him in my arms with love while the vet gave him injections. Now, I am sure that he knew then. I could not hold back the tears. My previous poodle ran upstairs and died in my arms at home.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Kate (9th May 2018), Nasu (8th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), pyrangello (8th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by applepie (here)
    Bill
    According to Meher Baba in God Speaks, reincarnation begins at the human level. Animals do not reincarnate.
    Well, he's incorrect.
    After closely studying and having a hard time finding flaws with physicist Tom Campbell's Theory of Everything, I'm also having a hard time letting go of the notion of reincarnation as an exact same soul identity on some journey of evolving through repeating, and the comfort of thinking there are ongoing loving relationships that were seemingly so meaningful in lifetimes that endure. It's so much lonelier than our romanticized constructs of enduring attachments.

Instead, all is information including ourselves and others that are creations of our mind to interact with, these 'avatars' dissipate at death though the 'experiences' and 'personality' of those individuated constructs can be reconstituted at will from the experience data accumulated/stored during that avatar's 'lifetime' as if still the person/creation we knew.

If reincarnation is true as generally characterized as above, then Tom Campbell is totally incorrect. I would be very interested to hear where you think Tom Campbell's reasoning is flawed.
    Well, Tom Campbell says this:
    “When you have been back to this virtual reality a few times you get nudged a lot by guidance. Each time you come back initially you know zero but after a many incarnations you will start to be nudged to remind you. Paranormal experiences will pop in your face to speed up your process and so, as you don’t lose the gains you made in previous lifetimes, an attempt is made to bring you back up to speed so you can get to the bit where you were at the last time.” - Dr. Tom Campbell, My Big T.O.E.
    That sounds to me like he's most definitely referring to a single soul identity. And assuming so, he'd be right.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brizil (12th May 2018), Daughter of Time (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Nasu (8th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), pyrangello (8th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (9th May 2018), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), Tintin (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (8th May 2018), william r sanford72 (9th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018), wnlight (8th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

There is no amount of intellect on this earth that would ever convince me animals don't have feelings, emotions, intellect and a sense of humor. I once communicated with a dog (an astounding experience) and was blown away. They are just like us, only better.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Daughter of Time (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (8th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Nasu (8th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), pyrangello (8th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), Ron Mauer Sr (9th May 2018), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), Tintin (9th May 2018), william r sanford72 (9th May 2018), Wind (8th May 2018), wnlight (8th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is no amount of intellect on this earth that would ever convince me animals don't have feelings, emotions, intellect and a sense of humor. I once communicated with a dog (an astounding experience) and was blown away. They are just like us, only better.
    The same might be said of horses also.

...and considering that, we may well find that we are the dumbest (least awake) of all the animal kingdom - I guess you would need battery slaves to be pretty dumb?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), pyrangello (8th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), william r sanford72 (9th May 2018), wnlight (8th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,888 times in 830 posts

Dear Pyrangello,

I have read the whole thread so far and it was very emotional for me. I'm very sorry for your loss and after reading what kind of things Rylee would do to get your attention (and a biscuit), I think those things might well be her trying to let you know that she's okay.

And I think the episodes you all shared with us are a beautiful epitah for her.

And yes, I am absolutely sure you will see her again. The instructor at an astral trave workshop I once attended told us he actually met the canary he used to have. He said that little bird came flying towards him, sat on his shoulder, touched his cheek and then after a few minutes flew off again. He said that little experience while astral projecting was quite special to him.

When my cat died in my arm, aged 15, I was so distraught for a long time that I asked exactly the same question as you and I tried to find answers in books.
    I have since read several books which gave me the reassurance I was looking for. I will see her again. She was very special, a bit like a dog. She used to play chase with me and instinctively knew when I would come home. Once my father was at my house to help with the garden and he told me she had run towards the door even before my car was in sight. During her last weeks she would never voluntarily leave my side (a bit like when she was a kitten), but she couldn't walk the stairs in the house any more, so she'd try one or two, then gave up and looked at me mournfully, willing me to carry her which I then did, of course.
    When she died in my arms it felt like she wanted to come closer and closer to me, I told her how much I loved her and gently stroked her until she passed on. We buried her in my parents' garden and the feeling of loss was so intense I have never had another pet since. I don't think I can go through that kind of heart-ache again. I lost my best friend, my comforter whenever I was ill or sad. She always knew what was up with me emotionally and she couldn't stand me being sad, trying to cheer me up in different ways.

Talking about her helped me a bit after she was gone, so keep posting more episodes you have fond memories of, Rylee sounds like a very special dog.

Hugs,
    Icare

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), onevoice (11th May 2018), Orph (8th May 2018), pyrangello (8th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Smile Re: Can your dog or cat that has passed away make contact with you from the hereafter?

Boy did this question travel in so many directions , thank you to everyone. As I post these pics of Rylee, first time ever I posted any pics but she deserved a found farewell. I would like to say that yes I kept gauging how she felt everyday, better, worse, the same, are meds helping her or not ect ect. I had a long conversation 30 years ago with a friend of mine who passed away from lymphoma . The discussion encompassed how individual people can be so selfish not to say no more hospital treatments for a loved one or making the decision of putting your dog or cat to sleep. How the selfish side of that individual was indeed the fact they did not themselves want to deal with the loss and instead kept the person or animal alive so they would not have to deal with this part of life. My mother did exactly the same thing with my grandmother and would not let her go when she made very clear if her quality of life got to a point of no quality, pull the treatment. I'll never forget my mom saying " I can't kill her". I digress.

When we were in the vets office for 20 minutes or so, I laid Rylee down on a comforter on the floor. Rylee just looked so exhausted and just layed her head straight forward and would glance up periodically. When the Doc came in, he shaved her back leg to put a port in and was having a very hard time finding a vein. After the 3rd try, Rylee lifted her head and looked back at him like " do you know what your doing , looked at me then laid her head back down in between her front paws looking forward. Even with all that poking around she never made a sound except for her last breath.

I brought Rylee home that evening and we put flowers around her and sat by the fire outside, by the end of the evening I iced her down and covered her with a blanket one final time before she made a trip to the crematory in the am. What a roller coaster ride of emotions this has been . I hope you like the pics, these were taken when she was probably around 8 or 9. She was still just as white on the day she passed away. I'll keep you posted on the light coming on at night and continue to watch this thread and learn as I always do here on Avalon. Thanks so much for all of the support!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	disabled machine  st. pattys day 068.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	37716   Click image for larger version

Name:	disabled machine  st. pattys day 055.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	37717   Click image for larger version

Name:	disabled machine  st. pattys day 052.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	37718  

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th May 2018), Daughter of Time (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Icare (9th May 2018), Kate (9th May 2018), Noelle (9th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), onevoice (11th May 2018), Orph (9th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018), william r sanford72 (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), Orph (9th May 2018), pyrangello (9th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Boy did this question travel in so many directions , thank you to everyone. As I post these pics of Rylee, first time ever I posted any pics but she deserved a found farewell. I would like to say that yes I kept gauging how she felt everyday, better, worse, the same, are meds helping her or not ect ect. I had a long conversation 30 years ago with a friend of mine who passed away from lymphoma . The discussion encompassed how individual people can be so selfish not to say no more hospital treatments for a loved one or making the decision of putting your dog or cat to sleep. How the selfish side of that individual was indeed the fact they did not themselves want to deal with the loss and instead kept the person or animal alive so they would not have to deal with this part of life. My mother did exactly the same thing with my grandmother and would not let her go when she made very clear if her quality of life got to a point of no quality, pull the treatment. I'll never forget my mom saying " I can't kill her". I digress.

When we were in the vets office for 20 minutes or so, I laid Rylee down on a comforter on the floor. Rylee just looked so exhausted and just layed her head straight forward and would glance up periodically. When the Doc came in, he shaved her back leg to put a port in and was having a very hard time finding a vein. After the 3rd try, Rylee lifted her head and looked back at him like " do you know what your doing , looked at me then laid her head back down in between her front paws looking forward. Even with all that poking around she never made a sound except for her last breath.

I brought Rylee home that evening and we put flowers around her and sat by the fire outside, by the end of the evening I iced her down and covered her with a blanket one final time before she made a trip to the crematory in the am. What a roller coaster ride of emotions this has been . I hope you like the pics, these were taken when she was probably around 8 or 9. She was still just as white on the day she passed away. I'll keep you posted on the light coming on at night and continue to watch this thread and learn as I always do here on Avalon. Thanks so much for all of the support!!!!!
    Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing her photos. She has a big grin on her face right now.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), pyrangello (9th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Can your dog or cat that has passed away make contact with you from the hereafter?
    In my direct experience - YES.

Since her passing we have had a small bottle go off the shelf and now every night a light is being turned on by itself while I am up reading or getting something to drink. It has been consistent for 5 days now every night. May I ask can this be her ?
    It could be. It could also be a blend of you (and others) and her, thoughtforms are a bit strange.

You didn't ask, but I would offer this for consideration and hope I have not misread the situation: Let her go. Also please don't ever question your choice - it was made with the best and highest intent, your dog (or its "over-soul") will have respected this.

You may remember her and feel pangs of sadness for a long time, but it will get better. Let her go freely onto her next journey.

and will I see her again when its my time? Thank You
    I am sure you will!
    Last edited by Anchor; 9th May 2018 at 08:04.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Daughter of Time (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Kate (9th May 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), pyrangello (9th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018), Wind (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Oh wow what a beauty! She looks very wise to me.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    we may well find that we are the dumbest (least awake) of all the animal kingdom - I guess you would need battery slaves to be pretty dumb?
    Except we are not part of the animal kingdom.

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is no amount of intellect on this earth that would ever convince me animals don't have feelings, emotions, intellect and a sense of humor. [...] They are just like us, only better.
    Is that how you see yourself and the rest of humanity? As less than animal?
    I realize that we are not currently displaying the greatness that we are capable of, but my goodness, that certainly doesn't make us less than animals, does it?
    It has been some very evil and dangerous propaganda to make us believe that we're nothing but a bunch of animals. As believing so will naturally only lead to animalistic behaviour with no hope of ever surpassing it. How could one even imagine us getting out of this dire situation by believing that we are intrinsically, at our very nature, mere savage beasts? Capping the imagination is the ultimate form of mind control if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I think animals are wonderfully beautiful creatures that should be loved, cherished and well taken care of at all times, but I certainly don't consider myself - or any of my fellow human beings - to be lower on the evolutionary scale than my cat.

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    If you find another very young dog soon after your dog's death, the soul of your dead pet will move into the new puppy if you look for it. [..] The experts do not know. They think that animals have no feelings, no emotions, no soul, and cannot communicate with humans. All false.
    I whoreheartedly agree that animals definitely do have feelings, emotions and are capable of communicating with us. But - and please correct me if I'm wrong - are you really saying that dogs are initially born soulless, and that you as its owner can command or conjure the soul of your previously deceased pet to inhabit this new living empty shell merely by willing it, regardless of the will of the actual soul itself? Forgive me, but that sounds an awful lot like necromancy to me if that were true.

I think we have to be very wary here that we do not think of truth as something relative or to consider ourselves to be our own arbiters of truth by simply picking and choosing whichever piece of information suits us the best and is the least confronting. This solipsistic "feel-good-and-ignore-everything-that's-negative" mentality that our well has been poisoned with is something we should steer clear of at all costs. Personal emotions do not, can not and will not ever affect truth.
    Last edited by Rhah; 9th May 2018 at 10:09.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Light is on this morning again,thanks for the animation running deer,very nice. Actually I love it. And yes anchor I realize the the letting go..Rylee thanks you for the compliments shah and Valerie. Good morning to all,

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anchor (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

@Rhah.

Rhah I simply meant that they are more pure in their motives and stay in the moment. I should have clarified.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Rhah (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

My answer as to whether animals visit us from the after life is a most definite "YES". I say this from personal experiences.

I had a cat I absolutely loved. He passed away very young (3 years old) from leukemia. It saddened me greatly. Years later he started to visit me, and always in a way I would know it was him. He used to know when it was bedtime as he watched me get ready for bed and waited by my bedroom door for me to give him permission to enter. Once I'd get into bed, I'd gesture for him to join me and he'd jump up to curl up beside me. Every time he visits me now, I feel the jump on my bed. It's palpable! I know it's him. And I'm tearful as I write this because he still comes around now and then and it always moves me. He comes with so much love and with gratitude for the love he received from me.

The other incident is even more proof for me. My mom used to have a cat that was so incredible I often wonder whether a kind human had inhabited that little animal. He was so affectionate and loving. He passed away of old age. While being put to sleep, he could barely move, but he stretched his paw and put it on my mom's hand to thank her for taking care of him. My mom was so incredibly moved that she cried for days. Anyhow, a few years ago, a friend of mine was terminally ill and one day I picked him up and brought him to my home for a meal which he couldn't eat. But later, when we were sitting on the sofa sipping some wine (that's all he wanted) he asked when I had acquired a cat! I told him I didn't have a cat. So he asked whose cat was the one on my lap. I asked him to describe the cat and he did. The description of the physicality of the cat, the movements, the gestures, and way he rubbed his head under my chin, etc., was a 100% description of my mom's cat!

My friend had never seen into the spirit world before but since he was close to death, the barrier between the 3D and the 4D worlds was being lifted and he could see but did not realize he was seeing into the spirit world. To him, the cat was as physical as I was. I told him which cat that was. He was astonished. My mom's cat had passed 10 years earlier. My friend died 10 days later!

That is proof enough for me!

Love and blessings!

Daughter of Time
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 9th May 2018 at 18:14.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), Hervé (9th May 2018), Icare (9th May 2018), Orph (9th May 2018), pyrangello (9th May 2018), Ravenlocke (22nd October 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), Unicorn (10th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018), Wind (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

WOW GREAT wonderful MOVING STORY daughter in time

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Daughter of Time (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,888 times in 830 posts

WOW GREAT wonderful MOVING STORY daughter in time
    I agree ,and that's just one more experience that proves our loves ones are still around afterwards, at least it does to me. And I find this very comforting.

By the way, Pyrangello, those pictures you posted are beautiful.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Daughter of Time (9th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), pyrangello (10th May 2018), RunningDeer (9th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Bill
    According to Meher Baba in God Speaks, reincarnation begins at the human level. Animals do not reincarnate.
    Well, he's incorrect.
    After closely studying and having a hard time finding flaws with physicist Tom Campbell's Theory of Everything, I'm also having a hard time letting go of the notion of reincarnation as an exact same soul identity on some journey of evolving through repeating, and the comfort of thinking there are ongoing loving relationships that were seemingly so meaningful in lifetimes that endure. It's so much lonelier than our romanticized constructs of enduring attachments.

Instead, all is information including ourselves and others that are creations of our mind to interact with, these 'avatars' dissipate at death though the 'experiences' and 'personality' of those individuated constructs can be reconstituted at will from the experience data accumulated/stored during that avatar's 'lifetime' as if still the person/creation we knew.

If reincarnation is true as generally characterized as above, then Tom Campbell is totally incorrect. I would be very interested to hear where you think Tom Campbell's reasoning is flawed.
    Well, Tom Campbell says this:
    “When you have been back to this virtual reality a few times you get nudged a lot by guidance. Each time you come back initially you know zero but after a many incarnations you will start to be nudged to remind you. Paranormal experiences will pop in your face to speed up your process and so, as you don’t lose the gains you made in previous lifetimes, an attempt is made to bring you back up to speed so you can get to the bit where you were at the last time.” - Dr. Tom Campbell, My Big T.O.E.
    That sounds to me like he's most definitely referring to a single soul identity. And assuming so, he'd be right.
    I think Mr. Campbell deliberately avoids the word soul and refers to 'individuated units of consciousness' for specific reasons, I assume because our personality-based definition of soul isn't quite the same. "It's not that you have a soul that enters a physical body... that sort of thing.... you have a consciousness that acts within the constraints of that potential.. and those constraints can change depending on the choices you make."

But I was more trying to add to this thread's topic of reincarnation, and in that regard Tom clearly states that our so called relatives just plain don't really exist to interact with anymore in the next virtual reality, implying that the same goes for animals.

After comments like these in two sequential interviews, it still makes me ask who my friends, relatives and animals all were.. and I to them. His T.O.E. feels so mechanical despite his bottom line being that the love created, especially thru the things learned about love with relatives is THE factor that causes the 'entropy reduction' necessary for the 'individuated consciousness' to endure, learn and grow.

What Happens After We Die Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvImf92XiA
    8:03 "...When your body dies, you as consciousness start to forget the life you just led in the same way that you begin to forget a dream."
    12:06 ".. if you have relatives that have passed on that you're particularly fond of, some of these relatives will appear to be there and greet you...... Now are they really your relatives? No, not really, they're just the larger consciousness system playing your relatives - and the larger consciousness system can do that very easily because it has all the data... it has all the experience... it has everything that was said, not said, that was felt, experienced, every emotion... all of that is in the database. The larger consciousness system can play that character very well..."

What Happens After We Die Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lynIYXNiI8Q
    37:35 " ...Your past life in that virtual reality starts to fade like a dream, you start to become aware that you're in this reality and pretty soon that physical reality's just kind of gone out of your mind and you're doing other things... why they distract you with relatives... and 'oh we've been waiting for you'... and all the rest of that nonsense is just to distract you and buy some time so that you'll let go of the last reality..."

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Elen (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I must say, Rhah, your post was a little "unfeeling". If, indeed, everything in this universe is just a fractal of The Whole....your "truth" might be entirely different from someone else's "truth".

Actually, the more one learns, the more one realizes just how much one does NOT know! We cannot superimpose upon others what our own conclusions are as each person has had totally different life experiences. I think the "truth" is....we each construct our own "reality" & live within it.

At least, that is what life has taught me up to this point!!

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

deborah7371 (10th May 2018), Elen (10th June 2018), O Donna (11th May 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (10th May 2018), RunningDeer (10th May 2018), Valerie Villars (10th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Bill
    Most pets never heard of Meher Babaganoush and many reincarnate back into the life of their former owner. And some prove their identity to their owner.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Elen (10th June 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), Wind (11th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I believe the most accurate view on reincarnation was that of the late Brad Steiger, who said: If you are Joe, you will always be Joe, unless you reincarnate. You gain and drop traits with each lifetime. It's called evolution, and in this universe, nothing is exempt.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), pyrangello (11th May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018), Wind (11th May 2018), XelNaga (22nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast