+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: War breaking out in the Middle East: Israel vs Syria, May 2018 (perhaps entangling Iran, Russia and the US)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: War breaking out in the Middle East: Israel vs Syria, May 2018 (perhaps entangling Iran, Russia and the US)

Well, isn't it all quite obvious:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th May 2018), Baby Steps (16th May 2018), Bill Ryan (11th May 2018), bojancan (11th May 2018), Calz (11th May 2018), Debra (11th May 2018), Ewan (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Hervé (11th May 2018), Honesty (26th May 2018), Jad (12th May 2018), Jean-Marie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (11th May 2018), meeradas (26th May 2018), Nasu (11th May 2018), Ol' Roy (13th May 2018), PathWalker (7th June 2018), raregem (12th May 2018), RunningDeer (11th May 2018), Satori (11th May 2018), seko (15th May 2018), shaberon (11th May 2018), Star Tsar (21st May 2018), Valerie Villars (11th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: War breaking out in the Middle East: Israel vs Syria, May 2018 (perhaps entangling Iran, Russia and the US)

Hilarious. That's what I call the "thirty-five bowls of dust, ready in ten minutes".

No one seems to be making a big deal about the direct state vs. state attacks today. It hasn't really affected Syria. I wonder if thousands of Zionists have crawled out of their bomb shelters yet.

I don't believe Caesar has yet exercised his new power to declare war without the Knesset; so far, it appears to remain a sad shadow of the U. S. going around doing police actions and attacks directed from the Executive branch without declaring war. They have the power, but I don't believe they can. The absent declaration most likely is what would invite legitimate Iranian reprisal.

With the cleansing of south Damascus and a renewed push to clear the southern Israeli border provinces and a majority election of Hezbollah, this has got to be very, very uncomfortable to Israel. Considering they are so close to the Saudis, whose main agent provacateur Muhammad Alloosh just resigned stealing massive cash to buy some businesses, things just don't look well for the Zio-Wahhabi coalition to take over the Middle East, although their imminent collapse is not out of the question. Saud tried to buy the Lebanese election and it backfired. Sounds like the modus operandi of almost all of these takeover schemes: they're backfiring. About like Iron Dome and Patriot defense batteries.

Oh, and just look at how many are excited about Trump's walkout vs. Iran, making the U. S. appear idiotic about a three year old treaty. Wait...did anyone on earth agree with this??
    Last edited by shaberon; 11th May 2018 at 16:58.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th May 2018), Baby Steps (11th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Ewan (11th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Hervé (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018), Tintin (12th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

The Rothschild Syria Connection - Major Revelations

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018), Justplain (12th May 2018), onawah (24th May 2018), shaberon (11th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2018), Tintin (12th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Only 30/86 ambassadors are attending the U. S. Embassy's occupation of Jerusalem; others have refused, or are outright boycotting the grand opening: http://english.almanar.com.lb/503743

U. S. appears to be marching straight towards irrelevance. Massive lack of support for their Embassy, their Nuclear Pact betrayal, their military interventions...which are predicted by their own commanders to face "complete annihilation" were they to confront another major military. Add in that Israel's commanders admit failure in this Golan confrontation and of their Iron Dome. This "coalition" now appears as a ragtag pipsqueak of fairly low intelligence--not just to me, but, I expect to anyone that they haven't already hypnotized.

If they had what it takes to turn Syria's retaliation into a major outbreak of hostilities, it would have already happened. I'm currently believing they have too much egg on the chin already. Personally I also believe that Rothschilds were "allowed to play" a few hundred years ago, to be discarded like a pile of smelly old rags when no longer useful. If Brussels/EU is not supporting Israel so blindly, and they don't care for sanctioning Iran, there it is. Yes, they are dangerous in other ways, but seem ready for the U. S. -- U. K. hegemonies to burn off.

Let's add the hypocrisy over the "nuclear treaty" from Israel, a country which has, and utterly refuses to disclose, nuclear arms.
    Last edited by shaberon; 11th May 2018 at 21:59.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2018), Iyakum (19th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    If they had what it takes to turn Syria's retaliation into a major outbreak of hostilities, it would have already happened. I'm currently believing they have too much egg on the chin already. Personally I also believe that Rothschilds were "allowed to play" a few hundred years ago, to be discarded like a pile of smelly old rags when no longer useful.
    My take is that you've got it quite wrong, shaberon.

"They" are doing their best to get us all hating some "other half" of us, and they're doing a rather too good a job of it so far.

The game is complex and multi-layered. The power players don't have our best interests at heart ... if they have hearts.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th May 2018), bennycog (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Honesty (26th May 2018), Ivanhoe (13th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018), raregem (12th May 2018), Satori (12th May 2018), shaberon (12th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

The morning of 25 May 2016 I had a dream that seemed sent, not something that would have come from me.  The main elements were: 1) Baseball World Series time, 2) dispute by Israel over yellow cake uranium 3), Israel starts nuclear war that ends civilization and then two old Israeli men express "oops, sorry." Later that day I learned Netanyahu had appointed a militant right wing secretary of defence. He and his appointee may have been represented by the two old men in my dream.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018), meeradas (26th May 2018), raregem (12th May 2018), shaberon (12th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My take is that you've got it quite wrong, shaberon.

"They" are doing their best to get us all hating some "other half" of us, and they're doing a rather too good a job of it so far.

The game is complex and multi-layered. The power players don't have our best interests at heart ... if they have hearts.
    Which part is wrong? Are you saying Israel has what it takes to begin a major war against what is, ostensibly, an Iranian axis that directly extends from Tehran to Beirut? Did they send in their tanks? That's what I meant by "they", Israel, and not an amoebic "They" of everywhere.

I would not agree that Hezbollah are trying to stir our hearts against imaginary enemies.

On the part of Zionists and others, sure, they do those things; it doesn't affect me. I simply hate aggressive--deceptive behavior and I will stop an aggressor with force. There is good and bad in all nationalities and I can't say I hate a single person.

Many of "Them" do not even have souls.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Which part is wrong? Are you saying Israel has what it takes to begin a major war against what is, ostensibly, an Iranian axis that directly extends from Tehran to Beirut? Did they send in their tanks? That's what I meant by "they", Israel, and not an amoebic "They" of everywhere.
    Between Israel's nukes, and the various other military powers involved in that region (the US, Russia, Saudi Arabia, various Islamic militants, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey), and given Israel's proven ability to instigate major conflict using a combination of high aggression and high deception, and also given that all these parties seem to be partially under the control of deeper state powers (Rothschilds, Ashkenazi Jews, Jesuits, Aliens, Khazarian Mafia, Zionists, Knights Templar, Vatican, ... you tell me) who might intend for major conflict to break out, then I am saying, yes, I believe that Israel has what it takes to play a critical role in sparking a major conflict, for example as in potentially nuclear bombs going off and cities being wiped out.

I disagree with other portions of your post as well, but prefer to focus on stating my views clearly, rather than derailing threads with debates that I doubt will provide others on the thread with useful insight.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (12th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Ewan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Honesty (26th May 2018), Ivanhoe (13th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm as certain as I can be that whatever Israel and the US are telling us about the Middle East is a pack of lies.

This chap, however, who I am guessing is Iranian, reports on the bombing and rocket attacks of the 10th of May between Israel and Syria in a way that sounds more truthful to me. He is saying that Israel repeatedly fired missiles and artillery at Syria, until Syria started firing back:

Meanwhile, the Russian Defense Ministry said that Israel fired around 70 projectiles, including 60 air-to-surface rockets and more than 10 surface-to-surface missiles, adding that Syria managed to shot down more than half of them:

Israel is claiming that it hit most of the Iranian assets in Syria that it targeted, which sounds to me like a good face saving excuse for backing off, for the (perhaps brief) moment:

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (12th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (12th May 2018), Bill Ryan (12th May 2018), Ewan (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Honesty (26th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018), Satori (12th May 2018), shaberon (12th May 2018), starlight (15th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...then I am saying, yes, I believe that Israel has what it takes to play a critical role in sparking a major conflict, for example as in potentially nuclear bombs going off and cities being wiped out.
    Fair enough. Yes, they play a role. Have they, at this moment, done anything after the worst attack on them in 50 years?

Nuclear weapons are unnecessary. Tel Aviv and Haifa would disappear from conventional ones. Despite "Caesar's" new war-dictating power, I don't see that Israel has any capability to individually start an actual war. In 2006, they were driven out of Lebanon which has no air force to speak of. Things would be worse now. "Proxy war" isn't even working out. Netanyahu lost a lot of Israelis' interest with the corruption case. Deception isn't working much except on those who make a habit of being deceived.

They will probably pull some triggers and try to squeak by some more quick raids; I just doubt very strongly that a full declaration of war is an approach they can even afford to consider.

Turkey is much more dangerous. The situation in northern Syria is much more intricate and difficult than mosquito bites from the south. May or may not be the powder keg for WWIII, but it has already caused a substantial change in "partnerships". They need to find a way to make an honorable exit, or else, when Syria finishes the insurgencies, they will almost certainly confront the invasion.

Edit: Israel and Syria have been at war since 1967, just as in Korea, there is no peace treaty. Everything between them is some degree of "ceasefire violations".
    Last edited by shaberon; 13th May 2018 at 01:32.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Woody (24th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Israel remains capable of provocations, such as a massacre of civilians in the Gaza Concentration Camp to mark the opening of the U. S. Embassy in Jerusalem.

This was not received by the Turks very well at all. At the start of the Syrian mess, they were tight enough with U. S. and Israel to go so far as to down a Russian plane, but, since the Gulenist coup attempt, that's gone. They want to suppress Kurds so badly, some of whom are U. S. & Israeli backed, they may attempt to annex the Syrian territories they have invaded. It's getting dangerously close to Turkey vs. Syria, and, at least in terms of morale, Turkey vs. Israel. With the embassy move and massacre, maybe Islam vs. Israel. Turkey is now also friendlier to Iran, who is now selling oil via petro-Yuan.

The Russian position is that the enemy is not Israel or Iran, the enemy is the conflict, or any conflict. Consequently, they are opposed to Saud and other Gulf regimes, very generous trouble makers.

The withering U. S. + Israel + whoever's left gang is still a player, but not much of a power. Not here. Maybe they will cause some problems in Africa. They have lost the vise grip on the world that they once, uh, cleverly, obtained. The Syrian conflict is not going to stop religious animosities and other regional issues, but it seems to be the end of U. S. -- Israeli one sided hegemony, and fruitless to the Saudis who invested heavily.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2018), Bruno (16th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), seko (16th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

This appears to be where the buildup is headed:

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970229000969

"The Kurdish-language Hawar news quoted the military command council of Manbij as saying that a meeting was held between an official delegation of the US-led coalition forces' command center and a number of Kurdish commanders in Manbij.

The meeting on the political and security situation of Manbij was held in the presence of William Urback, a representative of the US state department, Commander of the US-led coalition General Jimmy Gerrard, Commander of the Kurdish forces in Manbij Mohammad Mostafa, Spokesman for Manbij's military council affiliated to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) Sharfan Darwish and Deputy Commander of Manbij military council Ibrahim Banawi.

It added that the US forces have underlined their continued presence in cooperation with the Manbij military council until they prevail control over the entire region.

Meantime, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has several times threatened that he will send his forces to Manbij after driving out the Kurds from Afrin.

Darwish had announced earlier this month that the US forces have set up a new military base in Manbij in Northern Syria at the borders with Turkey.

He said that the French forces have been stationed in the military base with the aim of monitoring and protecting the borders, adding that the base has been established immediately after the Turkish army and its allies' attacks on the Kurdish forces in Afrin and Ankara's repeated threats to enter Manbij.

Experts say military assessments show that establishment of a new military base in Manbij that comes in the backdrop of US President Donald Trump's pullout pledge will exacerbate tensions between Washington and Ankara."

Keep in mind that the SDF also employs Arabs, it is not the Kurdish Peshmerga. Israel has a hand in there somewhere, but it is hard to find them in control. Jordan has backed away from the Saudi coalition. The French got there by smuggling ISIS to a safe zone, apparently as a Turkey repellent. At some point, Syria will dislodge all the intruders, although they might not mind to see them fight it out amongst themselves for a while. They have just seized Yarmouk camp which clears all Damascus.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    The morning of 25 May 2016 I had a dream that seemed sent, not something that would have come from me.  The main elements were: 1) Baseball World Series time, 2) dispute by Israel over yellow cake uranium 3), Israel starts nuclear war that ends civilization and then two old Israeli men express "oops, sorry." Later that day I learned Netanyahu had appointed a militant right wing secretary of defence. He and his appointee may have been represented by the two old men in my dream.
    This is quite "cringing". As i was reading this thread, listening to music - this rather catchy song just happen to start playing in my ears (via headphones). Cannot help put see the irony in the video image.

Life is good, almost always !

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), justntime2learn (20th May 2018), shaberon (21st May 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

It looks like the French came over from the battle of Mosul with a load of Caesar guns. A lot of the U. S. movement is from Iraq, where they're not much wanted. So they're all just kind of crossing the border. Appears to be a significant commitment on the part of France, they can shoot 40km with something you don't want to catch.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Cross-posted here & here
    Okay........ Now, I see that this is the video that Dave Janda was referring to in the following video (below). Yes, you can take the following Dave Janda video as a rebuttal to Morphonios' conspiracy video...

Ever since Trump made the announcement to run for president, there has been a multitude of individuals attempting to bring forth the evidence that makes Trump a globalist shill. Including the allegations that he's had sex with a minor on Epstein's Island. All of these attempts have since failed. Nothing has been found to stick.

Just for starters, Morphonios fails to make the distinction between the United States military & what is called the Deep State Coalition Forces. He lumps these two different groups into one conglomerate whole. Morphonios thinks, like many, many others think, that just because Trump is president, they think he's in total control of what is taking place, especially with what is going on with the Middle East battlefields. That is absolutely, and totally, missing what is the reality of the situation, there, and here, in the U.S.

You Trump nay-sayers, including this Morphonios character, really have to come to learn how to purge yourselves of the decades-old brainwashing that has been instilled into the psyche of their brains... And, learn how to 'feel' more... to feel what is behind the words that various individuals are saying, 'feel' what is behind the words... what is pushing the words forth... and, above all, to stop paying attention to the MSM - propaganda arm of the Deep State - and, what this mouthpiece is spouting off.

Otherwise, one will continue to miss what is actually taking place. And will continue to keep us - We the People - divided. And that's what the Deep State globalist cabal would like nothing better to accomplish.

Simply feel it in your bone marrow.

This will help in making the distinction between what is fact & what is untrue... Alot of what is being said by Morphonias is quite old...

This is 5d chess... If you can following along, foresee the possible moves to be played, and the moves that are presently being played, then maybe you will just have to wait till the game is over before you understand what Trump is about, and what he represents.

Suggestion: Just get over it.... and, the sooner, the better... - just saying.
    Trump: Friend or Foe
    (May 22, 2018)

Description:
    The spotlight of this Briefing focusses on the ongoing dissection of the relationship of President Trump with the Bankster Globalists & Freedom Fighters.

And, continuing...

Here's a Sundance article to displace the negativa regarding Wilbur Ross that was brought up by Morphonios....

Posted on May 23, 2018
    by sundance
    Big picture move by President Trump today that has massive, and generally misinterpreted, ramifications for any trade deal with China, EU and most importantly NAFTA.
    China is using U.S. nuclear negotiations with North Korea as leverage for more beneficial trade outcomes; the communist regime is in full manipulative dragon-mode. President Trump can see through the economic play and is dropping the Panda outreach. Eagle-one now hits back at Chairman Xi for deploying such dangerous tactics.

If you have been following trade nuance, the Automobile Sector is one of the biggest points of contention within varying trade negotiations. In the NAFTA discussion the auto-sector, via rules of origin, runs at the heart of NAFTA’s fatal flaw.

The fatal flaw is the use of Asian, mostly Chinese, auto components within auto manufacturing. Mexico and Canada arguing to allow more Chinese auto parts in North American manufacturing; and President Trump demanding more North American parts for North American auto manufacturing.

Many U.S. Auto manufacturers have moved to Mexico to exploit the NAFTA loophole (fatal flaw). Vehicles assembled in Mexico use cheaper Chinese parts and are shipped into the U.S. without any tariff under NAFTA rules.

It didn’t take long before EU auto-manufacturers, mostly German, to begin taking the same approach. Albeit to a lesser extent, German auto companies also invested in building vehicles in Mexico/Canada for tariff-free transfer into the U.S. This works out great for Canada and Mexico auto-workers, but not for the U.S.

In essence, the auto-sector is representative of much of the manufacturing exploitation by multinational corporations beyond vehicle production. China has supported this approach because they produce the components for multiple sectors (furniture, appliances etc).

Additionally, during President Obama’s administration General Motors also spent a great deal of money in China, and many of the GM brands are built exclusively -and entirely- in China.

The auto-sector is much more than just complete assembled vehicles. In many ways the core trade issues of part origination, manufacturing and assembly of multiple durable goods sectors are represented within the auto industry process.

Current trade negotiations with the EU, China and NAFTA have reached a loggerhead status around these core issues. Multinational ‘Wall Street’ corporations are unwilling to lose their prior multi-billion investments and take a new ‘America-First’ approach. POTUS Trump is rightly angered by many of them because he specifically offset any investment losses with a new U.S. corporate tax structure.

All of that said, the issues with the auto-sector have now rippled out into other trade sectors with discussions coming to a standstill until the auto issues are resolved.

Enter President Trump with the plan.

Knowing all of the outlier, generally lesser, trade sectors are being impacted over the Chinese auto component issue, President Trump cuts the Gordian Knot and tells Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to consider a Section 232 review of the auto industry as it pertains to imports.
    Statement from the President on Potential National Security Investigation into Automobile Imports.
    Today, I met with Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross to discuss the current state of our automobile industry. I instructed Secretary Ross to consider initiating a Section 232 investigation into imports of automobiles, including trucks, and automotive parts to determine their effects on Americas national security. Core industries such as automobiles and automotive parts are critical to our strength as a Nation.(link)
    Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 (19 U.S.C. §1862) authorizes the Secretary of Commerce to conduct comprehensive investigations to determine the effects of imports of any article on the national security of the United States. As often stated by President Trump, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: “economic security is national security.”

The Conservative Treehouse
    Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    The Rothschild Syria Connection - Major Revelations

VIDEO
    Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2018 at 19:07.

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I am suppose to feel what's in my marrow with regards to Trump?

Well I don't "feel" that he is a good or a kind person. The way he carries himself, the way he speaks and the very way he has lived his life I find repugnant. I have been observing and hoping against hope that he was somehow smarter than he seems and or at least outside the normal cabal of people that make it into office. Nothing so far has shown me that he is smart or capable and the only way in which he is different is that no matter what is happening in the world he is the number one news story because he of how polarizing and unpredictable he is.

He is the world's distraction.

Mean while bombs are continuing to drop in the middle east. Nothing has really changed foreign policy wise. Almost all of the countries that George W. mentioned in his famous post 9/11 speech have been bombed or interfered with, next comes Iran and North Korea. Trump doesn't appear to be changing that narrative at all.

As for NAFTA. The North American auto sector sold it's soul decades ago by outsourcing parts to the Chinese in the first place. The American plants buy Chinese parts too. If that's the issue then start making the parts in North America! Trump's proposal would cripple the auto sectors in Mexico and Canada and would in the end not be a win for the US because North America's economies are too intertwined. Maybe he's just being his usual blowhard self but it's hard to imagine that someone who is a business man would suggest applying 25% tariffs on cars produced in Canada or Mexico would be a good idea? Do people really think that when the plants in Canada or Mexico close that they will move production to the US? And do you want more jobless poor Mexicans at your doorstep? Do you want Canada to become your next border issue?

I think in 20 years time we will look back and not talk about how wonderful or horrible Trump was but rather at how stupid we all were standing around open mouthed watching and listening to the guy while we spiraled into WW3.

It's just my opinion of course, but I believe more than ever that he is simply President so we can fight about him and not the issues.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th May 2018), shaberon (26th May 2018), Tinman (26th May 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

As Commander in Chief, he has become entangled with the "Jordanian coalition". The trouble with Jordan is that its well being largely depends on Syria, so, after a point, the conflict began eroding their country. They no longer wish to participate.

The SDF is a vicious press gang (forced conscripts) with a tendency to attack local villages and a ten year arms deal with the U. S. This faction is in tune with Israeli plans with small amounts of UK & Israeli special forces, and a bigger allotment of French & U. S., not enough to do major invading but likely enough to "secure a region".

Syria is running out of ISIS targets and is starting to show up for everyone else. Notice in the past few days, American politician suggesting to "legitimize the claim on Golan". Israel is begetting sort of a world-wide pogrom mentality against them.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bruno (28th May 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

https://www.debka.com/us-threatens-f...against-daraa/

US threatens “firm action” for a Russian-led Assad-Hizballah offensive against Daraa

nsive against Daraa
    May 26, 2018 @ 9:39 Daraa, Israel, Jordan, Syria, US-Assad, US-Russia

The Trump administration delivered an unmistakable military warning to Moscow and the Assad regime on Saturday, May 26, to hold off from their big offensive to capture the southeastern Daraa region. The US would respond to such “ceasefire violations” with “firm and appropriate measures,” the State Department said, after Assad government leaflets were dropped on Deraa urging US- and Jordanian-trained and armed rebel fighters to disarm. Washington saw the leaflets to mean that Assad and Hizballah forces were ready to launch their offensive, after gaining a promise of Russian air and other support. US intelligence informants had also reported the arrival of Russian officers and mercenaries to take the lead of the Syrian-Hizballah operation.

Last Tuesday, May 22, DEBKAfile was first to report Syrian and Hizballah forces massing for the Daraa offensive at the southern town of Izra, where also the Iranian command cener for eastern Syria is located. Its objective is to cut south through to the Syrian-Jordanian crossing of Nasib, and so posing an immediate threat to Jordan and reach a jumping-off point for its next operation against Quneitra opposite Israel’s Golan border. Amman and Jerusalem notified Washington that unless this offensive was prevented, both armies would have to intervene.
    Citing concern about an impending operation inside a “US-enforced de-escalation zone,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert called on Russia to “exercise its diplomatic and military advantage over the Assad regime to stop attacks and compel the Assad regime to cease further military offensives” for “broadening the conflict.” Otherwise, the US would respond with “firm and appropriate measures.”

To make sure the message was understood, a timely reminder of a past incident, which ended badly for the Russian-led Syrian-Hizballah force last February, was dropped onto the pages of the New York Times on Friday. It described the four-hour battle between “Russian mercenaries and US commandos” in the eastern Syria province of Deir ez-Zour. When a Russian-led Syrian government-Hizballah force tried to cross over to the eastern bank of the Euphrates River and overrun the US outpost there, it was thrown back by US marines under heavy air cover and forced to retreat after losing an estimated 200 to 300 dead.

# # #

http://alturl.com/49hzk

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bruno (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), shaberon (26th May 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    I am suppose to feel what's in my marrow with regards to Trump?
    Who said that you're "suppose to"?
    I do believe the context of what was said was just making it a suggestion. Sorry if you took it as a 'should.'
    It was also 'suggested' to 'stop' listening to the corporate MSM - which is the propaganda arm of the Deep State. This is what keeps people confused about what's really taking place in the M.E., and everywhere else for that matter.

Well I don't "feel" that he is a good or a kind person. The way he carries himself, the way he speaks and the very way he has lived his life I find repugnant. I have been observing and hoping against hope that he was somehow smarter than he seems and or at least outside the normal cabal of people that make it into office. Nothing so far has shown me that he is smart or capable and the only way in which he is different is that no matter what is happening in the world he is the number one news story because he of how polarizing and unpredictable he is.

He is the world's distraction.
    Just to point it out... This is not coming from your bone marrow, imo. Its coming from the mind.

Mean while bombs are continuing to drop in the middle east. Nothing has really changed foreign policy wise. Almost all of the countries that George W. mentioned in his famous post 9/11 speech have been bombed or interfered with... Trump doesn't appear to be changing that narrative at all.
    That is the corporate MSM (arm of the Deep State) that is not changing their narrative.

next comes Iran and North Korea.
    That can be disputed...
    Kim Jong-Un Holds Surprise Second Summit With South Korea President Moon

North Korea's president Kim Jong Un held a surprise two-hour meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in at the truce village of Panmunjom on Saturday afternoon to pave way for a summit between North Korea and the United States.
    • May 26, 2018 9:08 AM
    Some Trump tweets for today...

Unlike what the Failing and Corrupt New York Times would like people to believe, there is ZERO disagreement within the Trump Administration as to how to deal with North Korea...and if there was, it wouldn’t matter. The @nytimes has called me wrong right from the beginning!

8:03 AM - 26 May 2018

The Failing @nytimes quotes “a senior White House official,” who doesn’t exist, as saying “even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed.” WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources.

5:14 AM - 25 May 2018
    And, just to point it out, Trump's backing out of the 'Iran deal' is to expose the shady corruption that has been set up to take place between the corrupt politicians not only in the U.S., but in the EU, as well. Also known as the NWO globalist cabal, as it were. You can thank him later, unless you are all in favor of the NWO running the show.
    End Of Unipolar World Looms As 'New World Order' Responds To US Demands On Iran

...the era when the US will “decide for the world” is over.
    As for NAFTA. The North American auto sector sold it's soul decades ago by outsourcing parts to the Chinese in the first place.
    Thanks to previous administrations.
    Oh, but hey! Look, what Zerohedge had recently reported...
    China Unexpectedly Slashes Auto Tariffs After Trump Trade Truce

"You can’t completely disregard the fact that there are certain imbalances in China’s favor..."
    • May 22, 2018 6:41 AM
    The American plants buy Chinese parts too. If that's the issue then start making the parts in North America!
    That's what is part of 'The Plan' is, i.e. Trust the plan.

Trump's proposal would cripple the auto sectors in Mexico and Canada and would in the end not be a win for the US because North America's economies are too intertwined.
    We'll see about that.
    In the meantime...

Maybe he's just being his usual blowhard self but it's hard to imagine that someone who is a business man would suggest applying 25% tariffs on cars produced in Canada or Mexico would be a good idea?
    You should really ask the average American auto worker about that.
    Besides, you can look at it in this way: With a 25% tariff, Donald Trump has just created something he can bargain with on other trade deals. Reminder - its "The Art of the Deal", or said differently: 5D chess.
    Do people really think that when the plants in Canada or Mexico close that they will move production to the US? And do you want more jobless poor Mexicans at your doorstep?
    The central banking system is collapsing, as we speak.
    That's really why the U.S. border wall & border security is being built up.
    Mexico has not made a single move to prevent the 'caravan' of other Central & South American immigrants from moving through Mexico to the U.S. border. In fact, its been shown that the Mexican government has been providing pamphlets guiding their own people on how to enter the United States illegally!

I think in 20 years time we will look back and not talk about how wonderful or horrible Trump was but rather at how stupid we all were standing around open mouthed watching and listening to the guy while we spiraled into WW3.

It's just my opinion of course, but I believe more than ever that he is simply President so we can fight about him and not the issues.
    Totally your choice, and your right to have an opinion.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by turiya; 26th May 2018 at 17:09.

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

No one is likely to blink about U. S. threats telling Syria to leave its southern border alone. One of the main ground forces headed there is Liwa al Quds, a Palestinian refugee force, now pretty well experienced in combat. Syria's main problem was to internally cleanse Aleppo and Damascus. With this done, the forces swinging south are not trivial. It will be a horrible mess, but the south can be secured in a few months. If someone mentioned activating the Jordanian army, their hand is nearly played out.

SDF is trying to bloat to around 30,000 members, many of whom will be forced child conscripts. This is going to be a long lasting thorn in the side. Already pretty close to a balkanized rump state in their area, entirely unacceptable to Turkey. It's almost "Israel Mark II" or foreign-backed despotism in a Kurdish mask instead of Ashkenazi.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast