+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The baitphone: to hard to resist

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Default The baitphone: to hard to resist

There's something deeply satisfying about being able to shock thieves/liars...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Matt P (11th May 2018), meeradas (11th May 2018), Nasu (11th May 2018), raregem (12th May 2018), robinr1 (12th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: The baitphone: to hard to resist

Well, just my opinion, but I don't agree at all with what these guys are doing. Apparently they just randomly drop a phone in the hopes that somebody will pick it up which supposedly now gives them the right to shock the crap out of the "thief". To me, that's just B.S..

If you believe a specific person is committing the same or similar crime again and again, and you notify police and set up a sting operation, well,..... that's a different thing. But to purposely bait any random person into snatching something that doesn't belong to them and then to subject them to electric shock, ........ not cool. It may even be against the law.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

CurEus (12th May 2018), Ioneo (11th May 2018), mojo (11th May 2018), Richard S. (12th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: The baitphone: to hard to resist

Although some may consider this to be "proactive karma" I'm not convinced that tempting and then "disciplining" ( assaulting) the most vulnerable in our society is a good use of time.......or energy.

Why isn't he doing this on Wall Street or at the UN?..........because: CONSEQUENCES!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Franny (12th May 2018), mojo (11th May 2018), Richard S. (12th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread