+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iran threatens to ID the western officials it bribed

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Iran threatens to ID the western officials it bribed

Quote OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Earlier this week President Trump withdrew from the sham Iranian nuclear deal. President Trump knew the deal with the Iranian mullahs was not working.

This was despite former Secretary of State John Kerry working against the Trump administration to salvage the weak deal with the Iranian regime.

Of course, the Iranian regime is very upset with President Trump’s decision.

Now this…

Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ass-nuke-deal/

Well well well.

Which of our wonderful western leaders do you think Iran bribed?

2. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Iran threatens to ID the western officials it bribed

Well,... starting with Bill & Hillary Clinton, (& kickbacks to the Clinton Foundation), executed (ummmm... maybe I should say "implemented", given the current "exposure/situation" - "executed" has an "impending tone"...), by Obama...

Ahhhhh... the list is sooooo lonnnggg at this time of the night...

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Because Trump made such a point of going after Hillary during the election campaign I feel like her and Obama are going to be among the last to go down, unless they reopen 9/11 and take Bush and the gang down publicly too. Saying you are going to prosecute your political opponent and then doing it, without insurmountable justification clearly understood by the public, would be dangerous.

Western Europe is so upset about all of this because they facilitated the deal and Germany has even been shipping weapons components to Iran. So if Iran follows through on this threat then we may see some European officials named, maybe even moreso than Americans, but we'll see what happens soon enough I guess.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

I say bring it on, let the cards fall where they may, if the Iranians don't produce actual checks to actual financial institutions it's going to be labeled as fake news anyways.i,m thinking Iranian decent Valerie Jarrett is on that list. She was always called Mrs. President whenever Obama was on his perpetual vacation tour it seemed like more laws were passed when he was gone then when he was actually in d.c. , this is like watching rats trying to get out of a flooded city. No one knows exactly how much actual cash was shipped to Iran on those pallets, maybe they sent everything back American express.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th May 2018), DNA (13th May 2018), Matt P (13th May 2018), toppy (14th May 2018), wnlight (13th May 2018)

6. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Forgetting who's implicated just the fact that there admitting the deal was brokered with bribes should make people have their eyes opened.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 13th May 2018 at 12:06.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th May 2018), Arcturian108 (14th May 2018), bluestflame (13th May 2018), DNA (13th May 2018), enigma3 (13th May 2018), ghostrider (13th May 2018), Nasu (15th May 2018), toppy (14th May 2018), wnlight (13th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

I swear, if it didn't all involve true inequality, suffering, misery, tragedy, and death this whole business of violence and threats of violence between nations, religion, and race reminds me of kids being spoiled kids on a grade school playground during recess.
    Knock Knock

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Nasu (15th May 2018), toppy (14th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread