+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient aliens season 2018 slow drip disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Ancient Aliens Season 2018 Slow Drip Disclosure

Thought you guys would find this interesting....Recently I caught the first episode of Ancient Aliens this season (APR 2018) and found the verbiage and discussion beginning to become more elevated compared to past shows. I thought Stephen Bassett’s comments below to be quite interesting….it’s as if they know something is about to happen as far as disclosure goes:

“History is about to happen at a level that’s almost incalculable, extraordinary, unprecedented, it makes something like the Roman Empire look trivial…So just think about that…the announcement of the extraterrestrial presence, worldwide engagements, open contacts with multiple civilizations…”- Stephen Bassett

“Open contacts with multiple civilizations”????? Really? Seems to me he knows something going on behind the scenes that isn’t public knowledge. Even Grant Cameron couldn’t pass the invite to be a part of the show as he appeared in this episode. I remember him specifically stating within the past year that he never wanted to be a chess piece in the game, which is why he wouldn’t participate in various programs or conventions…and yet here he is on Ancient Aliens, which clearly is part of the ‘slow drip’ feed of information currently taking place. So something quite interesting is about to happen and I don’t blame him for wanting to be a part of it since he has covered the topic of UFO’s and U.S. Presidents for decades. He had pretty much thrown in the towel not too long ago(gave away a lot of his documents) when suddenly things began to take a turn towards new revelations(Tom Delong and Co.).

I emailed him (Grant), a while back, sharing some of my research and the significance of reincarnation and what it implies to the bigger picture. He agreed and stated, “most people are not on that level of understanding.” I then asked him:

“Do you know the role Zeus is playing today? or how about Apollo? Ben Franklin walks among us as does George Washington, Andrew Jackson and Thomas Edison....to know who they are is to understand their intentions and to get a closer peak of 'the game'. Likely why Bigelow made the following statement in his past interview with CBS as it says to me he 'knows' ”:

""You don't have to go anywhere," he declared, "it's just like right under people's noses."- Robert Bigelow, 05/28/2017

Interestingly he never responded back! LOL….I’m assuming he already knows what I know, as do many others in the field, but likely sworn to secrecy. So the question becomes…when does this bigger reveal take place? Check it out:

Ancient Aliens: The World Is Ready | New Episodes Premiere Apr. 27 | History

Published on Apr 28, 2018
    “Lead expert Giorgio Tsoukalos feels the world is ready for the knowledge of extraterrestrials and that it would be the most revolutionary story in the history of mankind. HISTORY’s hit series “Ancient Aliens” returns with a two hour premiere Friday, April 27 at 9PM ET/PT in its continued global search for proof that extraterrestrial life exists and these unknown lifeforms visited Earth thousands of years ago. If aliens are among us, how have they impacted our world and how will people react to this discovery? From recent breaking news on the U.S. government's funding of UFO research to recently discovered hidden facts behind chambers in Egypt’s Great Pyramid, each new episode covers various alien-related topics with historic detail, first-hand accounts and interviews with the world’s top scientists, archaeologists and researchers. Lead expert Giorgio Tsoukalos joins Ancient Astronaut theorists, David Hatcher Childress, William Henry, Linda Moulton Howe, Erich von Daniken and many others being interviewed, as this season travels to over a dozen countries to explore firsthand signs of ancient alien visitation. On the island of Sardinia, Italy, ancient statues of giants with alien features are shown to the public for the first time; hidden messages are uncovered in the artwork of Leonardo da Vinci and strange alien-looking statues are explored on the Marquesa islands of the South Pacific.”
    Last edited by we-R-one; 13th May 2018 at 18:15.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Ancient aliens season 2018 slow drip disclosure

Those of us who are ready and able are ready.
    A big part of the world will just carry on as if nothing has changed, subconsciously denying it all, unseeing as their norm.
    They will be the new dysfunctional who won't understand the new and won't fit in.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AutumnW (14th May 2018), Basho (14th May 2018), Cidersomerset (15th May 2018), EFO (14th May 2018), Mike Gorman (14th May 2018), sijohn (14th May 2018), we-R-one (14th May 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Good to see Steve Bassett looking so buoyant and excited, I think something finally is moving at the mainstream level on this, after all these years ladies & gentlemen!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

AutumnW (14th May 2018), Basho (14th May 2018), Cidersomerset (15th May 2018), EFO (14th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), we-R-one (14th May 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ancient Aliens Season 2018 Slow Drip Disclosure

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Thought you guys would find this interesting....Recently I caught the first episode of Ancient Aliens this season (APR 2018) and found the verbiage and discussion beginning to become more elevated compared to past shows. I thought Stephen Bassett’s comments below to be quite interesting….it’s as if they know something is about to happen as far as disclosure goes:

“History is about to happen at a level that’s almost incalculable, extraordinary, unprecedented, it makes something like the Roman Empire look trivial…So just think about that…the announcement of the extraterrestrial presence, worldwide engagements, open contacts with multiple civilizations…”- Stephen Bassett

“Open contacts with multiple civilizations”????? Really? Seems to me he knows something going on behind the scenes that isn’t public knowledge. Even Grant Cameron couldn’t pass the invite to be a part of the show as he appeared in this episode. I remember him specifically stating within the past year that he never wanted to be a chess piece in the game, which is why he wouldn’t participate in various programs or conventions…and yet here he is on Ancient Aliens, which clearly is part of the ‘slow drip’ feed of information currently taking place. So something quite interesting is about to happen and I don’t blame him for wanting to be a part of it since he has covered the topic of UFO’s and U.S. Presidents for decades. He had pretty much thrown in the towel not too long ago(gave away a lot of his documents) when suddenly things began to take a turn towards new revelations(Tom Delong and Co.).

I emailed him (Grant), a while back, sharing some of my research and the significance of reincarnation and what it implies to the bigger picture. He agreed and stated, “most people are not on that level of understanding.” I then asked him:

“Do you know the role Zeus is playing today? or how about Apollo? Ben Franklin walks among us as does George Washington, Andrew Jackson and Thomas Edison....to know who they are is to understand their intentions and to get a closer peak of 'the game'. Likely why Bigelow made the following statement in his past interview with CBS as it says to me he 'knows' ”:

""You don't have to go anywhere," he declared, "it's just like right under people's noses."- Robert Bigelow, 05/28/2017

Interestingly he never responded back! LOL….I’m assuming he already knows what I know, as do many others in the field, but likely sworn to secrecy. So the question becomes…when does this bigger reveal take place? Check it out:

Ancient Aliens: The World Is Ready | New Episodes Premiere Apr. 27 | History

Published on Apr 28, 2018
    “Lead expert Giorgio Tsoukalos feels the world is ready for the knowledge of extraterrestrials and that it would be the most revolutionary story in the history of mankind. HISTORY’s hit series “Ancient Aliens” returns with a two hour premiere Friday, April 27 at 9PM ET/PT in its continued global search for proof that extraterrestrial life exists and these unknown lifeforms visited Earth thousands of years ago. If aliens are among us, how have they impacted our world and how will people react to this discovery? From recent breaking news on the U.S. government's funding of UFO research to recently discovered hidden facts behind chambers in Egypt’s Great Pyramid, each new episode covers various alien-related topics with historic detail, first-hand accounts and interviews with the world’s top scientists, archaeologists and researchers. Lead expert Giorgio Tsoukalos joins Ancient Astronaut theorists, David Hatcher Childress, William Henry, Linda Moulton Howe, Erich von Daniken and many others being interviewed, as this season travels to over a dozen countries to explore firsthand signs of ancient alien visitation. On the island of Sardinia, Italy, ancient statues of giants with alien features are shown to the public for the first time; hidden messages are uncovered in the artwork of Leonardo da Vinci and strange alien-looking statues are explored on the Marquesa islands of the South Pacific.”
    You said 'Zeus', etc. I wouldn't respond to you either. Not everybody even considers such things, sorry.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

AutumnW (14th May 2018), Cidersomerset (15th May 2018), we-R-one (14th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

@ Alanantic.....Of course you wouldn't, because if you're not doing the same type of research I have and you are not aware of some of the people I've worked with in the reincarnation field, you will not understand why I say the things I do and why I know what I do. Notice how Grant said to me, “most people are not on that level of understanding".......He clearly understood what I was suggesting and I took his lack of response to mean, he already knows what I know, it wasn't that he didn't believe what I was saying, he already knows it to be true and likely isn't at liberty to discuss such things. If you have no experience studying reincarnation cases and you don't know who you've been, you will not 'get' where I'm at in my research, hence why 'most people are not on that level of understanding."

You probably missed when both Tom DeLonge and Linda Moulton Howe publicly announced that the Greek 'gods' aka Zeus, Apollo, etc...are real people back in January and March 2016 respectively? Which was coincidently matching my own personal research about the same time. Search your feelings, however don't fall into the trap of 'you can't handle the truth'. Discover who you truly are, and then you will better understand how my truth becomes your own.

Here's a good start:
    http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...cases&hl=en_US

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th May 2018 at 21:31.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

You guys will appreciate this....I was saving the next piece of info for a different thread as it ties into something else I wanted to share in more detail at a later date, but it also nicely compliments the current discussion and eludes to how 'real' things might get in regards to disclosure in the very near future. As many of you know, it's no secret the likes of the CIA is heavily embedded in all aspects of Hollywood entertainment. There's a Henry Mankow article which comes to mind for me... and then there was the well known 'former' CIA agent (wink, wink), Chase Brandon, who appears to be some kind of CIA entertainment liaison popping up everywhere. My point is, after researching, it's pretty obvious the movie and t.v. scripts are being heavily controlled to indoctrinate 'we' the people. So anything with an 'off world' theme should be watched closely for clues. There are many to choose from, most which you're already familiar with. One in particular, which I didn't see much discussion about here on Avalon unless I missed it, was Valerian. Did you catch it? Remember the opening scene, where they show endless species arriving to The City of a Thousand Planets? Is something being suggested here?

But here's a favorite for me....did you take notice of this particular scene from the Divergent Series? Allow me to explain....

One of the last scenes of this movie shows the character Tris(3) going through 5 sims in order to open the box. A 'sim' is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of illusion generated within the mind that you think is real(sound familiar? like the planet we live on now). If you go see the movie it will make more sense. When Tris completes the last 'sim' the box opens. I believe the box is symbolism for the heart. A women projection appears…..think about the famous Princess Leia scene, “Obi-Wan Kanobi, you’re my only hope…” Ya…it looked like that… Ok so the projection of this woman appears and she says:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

Did she really just say that?! Ya she did...are you thinking what I’m thinking? Cause I’m reading between the lines and this says a lot!

“We designed your city as an ‘experiment’.”
    Could this be “The Great Experiment” we’re hearing whispers of? Meaning, the whole planet Earth was an experiment?

“The time has come for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us. We allowed you to believe that you’re the last of us, but you’re not….mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.”
    Are they implying the galactic community is awaiting our return and ‘the experiment’ is over? Could ‘beyond the wall’ signify beyond planet Earth? Holy smokes! Is this part of ‘disclosure’? Why can’t I get this thought out of my mind?

“We believe there will be those among you who will transcend these factions. These will be the divergent. They are the true purpose of this experiment, they are vital to humanity’s survival. If you’re watching this now, than at least one of you is proof that our experiment has succeeded.”
    Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels which I won't go into now and I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider 'factions' to possibly be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. Why? Because science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities. This is the impression I get from watching the 'sim' scenes, the point of Tris' sims is to transmute the energy something very difficult to communicate on film. So the divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’ But details pertaining to a deeper discussion are better explained in another thread and I believe I know exactly what they're referring to as the story fits my own personal narrative, but later on that one, let's keep it light.

I'm most excited in the opportunity of us 'rejoining the galactic community' as many are eluding to and I can't help but feel what these movies are suggesting isn't so far off the mark. Are ya feeling it too? I mean isn't Stephen Bassett implying the same above?

Watch the Divergent scene unfold here:
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th May 2018 at 20:11.

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Interesting, We-R-One,

I'll have to wait until it comes to Netflix. Did you see the interview with Joe Rogan and Tom DeLonge where DeLonge mentioned someone in a position to know, (or speculate from a position of insider knowledge) told him that the Greek Gods were real? I found that pretty fascinating. Woops...redundant. You've already mentioned it

And yes, good to see Stephen Basset catching a break...finally. Thanks for posting this.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 14th May 2018 at 19:46.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th May 2018), we-R-one (14th May 2018)

12. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Alanantic,

It would be strange if an open minded researcher gave no thought at all to the possibility that Zues was a physical being from elsewhere. They don't have to 'believe' it to at least consider it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th May 2018), justntime2learn (15th May 2018), we-R-one (14th May 2018)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

@ AutumnW.....Ya, I did catch that....he's mentioned it in a few interviews. Had I not come across the information independently on my own about the Greek gods, I would be slow to 'believe' Tom's and Linda's comments pertaining to 'the god's'. I can clearly see why people don't want to believe it...I didn't initially believe what I had been told back in Oct. 2015 via Kevin Ryerson in my Akashic record reading...it was the only thing I had been told that I didn't completely understand....and I didn't understand it because I was originally thinking like everyone else, Greek mythology isn't real so why is he telling me to look closer at Artemis. I put the information aside as I got busy with life and then just a few short months later, Jan/March 2016 Linda Moulton Howe came out and said this on a Coast to Coast AM interview:

Linda: At the upcoming Contact In The Desert which is June 3 through 6th in Joshua tree,.. I’m going to be doing several lectures and workshops that relate to each other one after and another in a way in my mind and in a way I’m putting them in together, I’m going to be doing a taxonomy of E.T.’s in on, that includes an outline allegedly for President Ronald Reagan and there is a presentation of a list of types..five are listed of which four are described as ‘friendlies’ and only one is a foe, but the foe is considered to be hostile...Then there is the question as how big is the biggest box that humans really are in, in all of this..and when I was working on the Home Box Office project back in 1983, the working title was UFO’s the E.T. Factor, and there was a person who crossed my path in that year that I think worked for an alphabet soup agency and he told me, ‘keep in mind the Greek gods weren’t mythology, they are real E.T.’s and they fight”. And he said, “one of the big mysteries is Zeus and the Titans fought each other”, but what did they fight over(says Linda)?” Linda if we had the answer to that question, if you had the answer to that question, we might be able to understand what’s happening.”

That's when I knew, holy crap, I need to go back and look at what I was being told...then it all began to make sense utilizing my past life researching skills. I merely share here what I've uncovered as by studying my own past lives, it's enabled me to decipher possible scenarios that I wouldn't have necessarily believed had I not happened upon the information independent of others pertaining to myself and those of my soul group. In layman's terms....based on what I've discovered, I can sometimes tell who's telling the truth and who's spewing crap and/or both.

So if one is reading my writings for the first time, I 'get' why you may find hard to swallow what I'm saying, truly. It took many years to get the knowledge base I have now and I cannot articulate what I've learned in a few short sentences to appease those with short attention/time spans. As one can imagine, it makes articulating the knowledge succinctly impossible. If only I had a means to download all I've uncovered to every viewer...and then you'd be going, oMg, I get it!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th May 2018 at 21:32.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I will say, in no way provable and entirely on a spiritual level, I did get some downloaded information that the Greek "gods" are real and not mythological. Proof or discussion on my end is pure speculation, no proof and I don't know what it all means.

But, at one point in my experience, I understood it to be true. It was just a small part of the whole picture.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th May 2018), Ivanhoe (14th May 2018), we-R-one (15th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I just posted this on the Nick Pope thread and its only aprox 45 mins actual chat,
    he does say at the start he has been doing a bunch of filming for the new series
    hence his face on the clip you posted , and fits in with the title of this thread
    'slow drip disclosure '. Nick prefers disclosure with a small 'd' as I say below
    the first 10 mins explains his 'gate keeper ' role from his own lips imo. He
    then goes into his usual mod doubletalk but later does says some other interesting
    things from Jimmy's coaxing, certainly worth a listen especially if you do not know
    much about him and only see his clips on shows like Ancient aliens .

Nick is a unofficial MOD spokesperson , gatekeeper bound for life by his security oath.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1224727
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Disclosure with a small 'd' Nicks usual waffle , but the first 10 mins is very good
    when he explains he is still bound by his security oath and is not and does not
    condone 'whistle blowers' and he obviously knows a lot more than he is willing to
    disclose unless it becomes unclassified. The reason it is very important to keep
    pointing this out is he has become the mainstream real Fox Mulder and is used
    by them to front the subject......

In this short interview they actually cover some interesting ground confirming
    in the UK as well it is MOD contractors who hold UFO sighting reports. He
    confirms he is still part of the declassification team for the MOD and is kept
    in the loop and more.....

Interviews starts aprox 34 mins in....til aprox 1hr.27 mins around 40/50 minus the adds...

Ep. 852 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Nick Pope
    : Disclosure Alien Religion and Technology : LIVE

Published on 9 May 2018
    Check out our LIVE show, Mon-Thursday 7pm PST at
    https://jimmychurchradio.com/

Nick Pope worked for the UK’s Ministry of Defense, investigating UFOs and other
    mysteries officially, for the British Government, leading the media to call him the
    real Fox Mulder. Because of his work on these real-life X-Files, Nick has worked
    as consultant or spokesperson on numerous alien-themed movies, TV series and
    video games. Nick Pope is a regular contributor to numerous TV shows, including
    “Ancient Aliens”, “Expedition Unknown”, “NASA’s Unexplained Files”, “Unsealed”,
    and “UFOs: Uncovering the Truth.” Nick has written two science fiction novels, a
    thriller, and three books about UFOs, the most recent of which is “Encounter in
    Rendlesham Forest.”

Tonight we discuss these Days of Disclosure: Alien Religion and Technology...
    an amazing conversation!..Air date: May 8, 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th May 2018 at 11:06.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th May 2018), Star Tsar (15th May 2018), we-R-one (15th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Here is Kev Baker's critique of episode one of this latest season.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Kev Baker Show

The Abduction Of Ancient Aliens

Published 9th May 2018

Something seems different on this latest season of Ancient Aliens, With a certain questionable character centerstage of the premier episode. Kevin connects this to the bigger disclosure picture that is building right now & he shares his thoughts on just that.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th May 2018), mountain_jim (15th May 2018), we-R-one (15th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Thought you guys would find this interesting....Recently I caught the first episode of Ancient
    Aliens this season (APR 2018) and found the verbiage and discussion beginning to become more elevated
    compared to past shows. I thought Stephen Bassett’s comments below to be quite interesting….it’s as
    if they know something is about to happen as far as disclosure goes:
    Separate to Nick above who knows a lot more than he lets on imo . Disclosure has hit one of those peaks
    that happen every few years in my experience. Stephen has been optimistic for decades and power to
    him. but I also think disclosure may only be a tweet away and if you have been following Dark journalists
    X series and other shows where he has been speaking to Grant Cameron , Joseph Farrell and others
    disclosure maybe in the air. He has also highlighted Trumps uncles links to the deepstate in the field
    of microwave radar , think Roswell with the claim advanced radar could have brought them down
    and more.

It has also come up on the 'Q' thread Dr.Corsi mentioned it early on but has faded recently though Trump
    like his mentors Nixon and Reagan has put the space meme in the public domain when suggesting a few
    times when addressing military audiences that he is suggesting a space corps. Now in the alternate community
    this is not news as we have suspected a secret space programme for 70 years or more. But this is for
    general public and media ......Trump does not put out these things 'willy nilly' imo...

Could Trump's 'Space Force' become a reality? - BBC News

Published on 7 May 2018
    "We're getting very big in space," says the US president. What would a new branch
    of the military do?

===================================================

Trump considers adding "space force" to US military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmo2GWMjvjI
    Published on 2 May 2018...Fox...( 1 min 0..
    FBN's Ashley Webster and Kristina Partsinevelos on President Trump suggesting a "space force" should be the
    sixth branch of the military
    ====================================================
    Trump floats idea for a military "space force"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrJhatw3K4
    Published on 14 Mar 2018...CBS...( 2mins)...
    Speaking to troops in San Diego on Tuesday, President Trump called outer space "a
    war-fighting domain," and floated the idea of adding a "space force" to the U.S.
    military. Watch his remarks.

Quote Something seems different on this latest season of Ancient Aliens, With a
    certain questionable character centerstage of the premier episode. Kevin connects
    this to the bigger disclosure picture that is building right now & he shares his
    thoughts on just that.
    As they say Hillary / Podesta BS if this was going to happen they had 8 years
    of Obama to do it........Its actually a interesting show and ties into this
    as they discuss disclosure and the possible on going Pentagon psyop....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th May 2018 at 12:25.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th May 2018), Miaspri (18th May 2018), mountain_jim (15th May 2018), we-R-one (15th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote @ AutumnW.....Ya, I did catch that....he's mentioned it in a few
    interviews. Had I not come across the information independently on my own about
    the Greek gods, I would be slow to 'believe' Tom's and Linda's comments pertaining
    to 'the god's'.
    Well as usual one link leads to another and in this recent presentation Linda looks
    at the near future AI/cyborg evolution and how its traces back to our ancestors,
    creators 'gods' and the ET races responsible from her research , whistleblowers
    experiencers and others. There are many versions of this and it is plausible
    though I am open and hoping for something better....

Linda Moulton Howe Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46sgJeXGo0
    Streamed live on 10 May 2018....( 1 hr. 54 mins)...
    LINDA MOULTON HOWE IN NYC MAY 10TH
    Presented by Alan Steinfeld New Realities and The Assemblage – Linda Moulton Howe,
    will share warnings and how the newly emerging human technologies of hybrids,
    androids and clones are echoes of ancient to current day DNA manipulation in Earth
    life by a very advanced alien presence.May 10th at 17 John Street, NYC 7 PM

A segment from one of his talks about how we are heading toward being chipped
    and well down the path of implantables , AI and robot advances...

David Icke - Culling The Population
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruj77zbqqQc
    Published on 14 May 2018...( 14 mins)...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th May 2018 at 10:51.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th May 2018), Miaspri (18th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks for posting these videos, haven't had a chance to watch all of them, but I did just listen to the new Linda Moulton Howe presentation directly above. She touched on a couple of things I already mentioned in my posts on this thread so thanks for bringing it to our attention Cidersomerset. Here's a few highlighted points pertaining to the same things I've stated.

This planet is an experiment: Approx. 43:30min. mark
    I'm beginning to think what I went through in this lifetime (my own personal 'sim') was one of the 'experiments'....the point being, to create an energetic template. It is somewhat similar to what's being depicted in the Divergent Film and I briefly shared the story back on December 7, 2012, however now I know much more and hopefully some time this year I can explain in greater detail on the same thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post594595

CIA involved in Hollywood scripts: Approx. 1:06 mark
    Somewhere I came across an article that stated the Wachowski Bros. were approached and given the script for Jupiter Ascending and 'told' to make the movie. No surprise there when indoctrination is the name of the game, which is reinforced by Linda's comments. Oh and something else I just thought of....there was a pre-scripted book put together of all the requirements pertaining to the the story-line, something like 500+ pages, extremely unusual in length compared to other writings put together for participants of elaborate movies.

Describing the different E.T. races on planet Earth including the Greek's: Approx starts around 1:14:35 mark

Archangel Michael slaying the dragon or snake suggesting a Reptilian connection and possibly here to help: Approx. 1:19:55 mark
    I know the answer to this question and it's the perfect example as to why studying your documented past lives can be useful. Archangel Michael is the leader of my soul group. In my core identities I noticed the word 'guardian' following me from one incarnation to the next..it's not a coincidence and I believe it suggests the E.T. race I come from are likely 'guardians' here to help the human race and it does seem to be suggested in ancient writings. I believe my mission was the same as His...Create an energetic template through love, compassion and forgiveness via kundalini. I ponder, if this is the 'solution' to stop 'war-ing' factions from killing one another... The question remains..how far reaching are those templates and what good are they outside our reality? Are they somehow inserted into DNA? Or are they only retrievable from the Aether Field?

This portions of the story is 'outside the scope of understanding for most', so if what I say sounds like jibberish, don't worry....maybe later in time through my writings, things will become more clear. It's extremely difficult to explain and requires a person to have a basic knowledge base of a variety of topics to see how the dots are connected. I see the story pulling together, however I worry my interpretation could be wrong and my intention is not to mislead. I have found nothing that compares to the experience, so I'm navigating unknown territory as I have very limited information to work with. Somebody out there already knows what I'm trying to figure out and I do get glimmers from some of the researchers here and there seemingly to validate I'm on the correct path. Heck even a handful of blockbuster movies are making specific implications pertaining to this template idea, but to comprehend, you need some science applications in your understanding to figure it out,.....so it's basically going right over everyone's heads. I feel like I'm earning a Ph.D in dot connecting/sleuthing myself, lol.

The difficulty....I'm not convinced our scientific community has the answers to the rest of the questions I'm asking and or, if they do, it's not public knowledge.

Holographic Technology, Linda uses the same example I did, the famous Princess Leia scene, which is also demonstrated in the Divergent film clip I posted: Approx. 1:25:54 mark

Makes reference to Saint Michael again in Western Europe, being at the core of story: Approx. 1:48:08
    'The pivotal battle' as Linda calls it........see my template/sim explanation above because I think that's what it's about. I need more homework done on this one to possibly answer the question....Meaning in both instances, Jesus and my own, what E.T. race if at all, was our nemesis representing? For Jesus it would likely be Pontius Pilate, for me, I believe Poseidon,....however, like me, Poseidon was an Olympian so he would likely be from my soul group and I've been able to place him in my presence in 3 of my core incarnations. I believe Poseidon was my adopted father in this incarnation. However I suspect 3 people to be involved in both instances as there is something significant to the Trinity concept. Yes I know I'm losing people, I'll stop here. It's too much to type out.

Confused? lol....don't worry about it, trust me, I know...Just sharing my line of thinking, which I know probably doesn't make much sense unless you have all the information I've dug up in front of you and semi memorized. Now I have a headache thinking about all of this.

+ Reply to Thread