+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keep your paranormal experience private

1. Link to Post #21
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Keep your paranormal experience private

Thank you. I am of course extremely wary of attracting the wrong kind of entities into my life. I have glanced through the links you have provided and will look at it in more detail. You must know that I am not a Christian, having spent some of my early life in India I always felt more drawn towards Hinduism and Buddhism. Isn't the serpent in the Bible the Kundalini? That concept makes no sense to me, because that would mean it is evil and is supposedly Satan himself. I realise that Christians often regard a Kundalini awakening as akin to a demonic possession. Millions have been executed in medieval times for having an active Kundalini, it was thought they were witches or possessed by the Devil, so you'll forgive me if I don't take the Christian view on this at face value.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I have been in contact with a couple of entities since December 2012, when I had a Kundalini awakening. They helped me through that experience and helped with healing me when I was in big trouble as a result of the Kundalini activating. It took me this long to be able to communicate with them in a more or less clear and concise manner, before that I simply wasn't in tune with them to a sufficient degree and my mind was too muddled and confused to be able to channel them. Recently, they have been contacting me daily and I write down the teachings they send me, which they intend for me to eventually put into a book. Before I could establish clear communications, I assumed they were disembodied spirits or existed solely as pure energy (which is how I experienced them). However they have recently informed me that they have very real physical bodies and live in the solar system in various different places, some of them deep underground and have done so for millions of years. They were worshipped as gods in ancient times, but nowadays they would be considered demonic, malevolent entities by most Christians and Muslims. This is something they are aware of and resent greatly. It turns out that they are all (the ones I am in contact with and their peers) from other planets and are basically here as guardians of the Solar System, to ensure negative entities cannot run amok. They have shown me some of their facilities in space and their deep underground cities in lucid dreams. The interesting thing is that they are all very distinct in their personalities and world views, which sometimes clash, though they are part of an alliance. One group appears to be Gnostic in their world-view and are in opposition of what they call the Demi-urge. They see monotheistic religions as a great enemy of humanity. The other group is all Love and Light and sees everything as an emanation of the One Infinite Creator. This latter group seems to be connected to the group that was channelled in the Law of One material, as it gets referenced quite frequently. I would be interested to know if anyone is having similar experiences and getting channelled information this way. Some of the teachings are quite profound, I must admit. If anyone has experience with this, how do you know the information is genuine and that the entities involved aren't malevolent and self-serving? How much can we trust channelled information like this? How much of this info is a product and interpretation of my own mind and how much is genuinely from a higher intelligence? Any advice you have on this would be much appreciated.

Just to provide further information, this is how I proceed with the channeling. Usually they will approach me at opportune time and touch me somewhere, such as on the shoulder or on the knees, sometimes I will feel a buzzing on the nose or the whole face. This is how I know they made astral contact. I then go into a meditative state and raise my Kundalini (I cannot keep it in the Crown chakra for more than an hour at a time, at best), when everything is sufficiently buzzing, I usually hear a sound like the buzzing of bees in my head, my spine gets hot and there is a burst of energy at the top of my head, a sensation of light and it gets hot to the touch. This is when I know I'm ready and then I write down whatever they want me to. They will tell me their names before each session, so I know which one I'm talking to. There's three of them at the moment, though only two, a male and a female, have been in contact from the beginning. I can usually keep this up for about 20-30 minutes at a time, after which I get really tired and must recharge in some way.
    Chris, that's when I had the beginning of my kundalini experience which kicked into high gear on the summer solstice of June 2013. Unfortunately, I had no idea what was happening and after a while, I began fighting it after negative entities showed up and after the positive ones would just appear in my life, interact and then disappear. If they had only told me what they were, I would have been okay with that. I just did not understand what was happening. There was a very distinct difference between the positive ones and the negative forces which attacked me later. Mine too were very different. Many were tied to music. All told me they were "homeless" which confused me at the time. Now I know they were telling me they were homeless as it pertains to earthly homes.

One performed some kind of reiki on me, to try and heal a nasty infection I got as a result of the contact, I believe. There is one evening when I went to bed and woke up the next morning and found all my jewelry mangled, stones exploded and three belts in a row just broke in half. They were directing me while metal detecting to find highly symbolic items; an eight pointed metal star, a bar of lead, a beautiful cloisonne knife, a broken railroad pocket watch and a very old cloisonne medal with St. Paul on one side and St. Simon on the other.

They seemed to be on this earth in disguise, in other guises. One was a singer, but said he wanted to be a doctor. He knew what he was supposed to do here and why he was here. This was all very mystifying to me. I mean I just stumbled into this stuff.

I don't meditate and don't channel. My awakening was grace, bought on by great physical stress and some deliberate sexual contact. These beings knew who I was and could read my mind. Most of them looked like normal people, only more beautiful.

I feel like I let them down because I started drinking after all that. It was just too much to wrap my head around, with no warning. There is so much more. You seemed to have had similar experiences.

Also, I was doing all these really beautiful fluidic movements and incredible yoga and it was all happening spontaneously. I don't understand how they can just spring that on a person and expect them to maintain. Seriously.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 6th June 2018 at 15:55.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

mojo (6th June 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Hi Chris

I Think who you are connecting with "your tru you" not chris you.

Reason for me suggesting that is because your experience is more common than you know.
    Far from expert on this subject, but who are?

check this out

Chris put some space between those interesting words, that way it will be easier and more "inviting" to read

I'm a dyslectic that's why for me , but It's a fact , to put some space between lines makes it better , no rainforrest go waste .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Chris (9th June 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Hi Chris

I Think who you are connecting with "your tru you" not chris you.

Reason for me suggesting that is because your experience is more common than you know.
    Far from expert on this subject, but who are?

check this out

Chris put some space between those interesting words, that way it will be easier and more "inviting" to read

I'm a dyslectic that's why for me , but It's a fact , to put some space between lines makes it better , no rainforrest go waste .
    Yes, thank you. That is sound advice indeed.

I actually agree with you. We tend to view nature forces in a personified way, which makes it more difficult to accept their cosmic nature. What was called the Daemon by Plato is actually our higher Self and our ego, the lower self has a great deal of difficulty in communicating with this Self, that is actually universal and present in everyone.

It has been said that the Daemon can appear as a vision or even as a person in front of us which is how a lot of people have religious experiences. It is actually the Self, which is a personification of Universal Consciousness. If you believe in Jesus, it will appear to you as Jesus, if it is Shiva, then it is Shiva, etc... Whatever is easiest for the person in question to digest.

Like most people, I am usually guilty of forgetting the general unity of things and concentrating on separation instead. It is quite interesting how people argue about how their god is better than somebody else's god, when in truth there is just one infinite creator and one mind, of which we are all part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2