+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keep your paranormal experience private

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,522 times in 5,655 posts

Default Keep your paranormal experience private

Hindsight being 20/20 one suggestion would be to keep your contact experience private until such a time that the ETs reveal themselves in a very definitive way to the world. At that point it might be possible to come forward without the personal attacks that arise from going public. Or there might be a time in contact that the ETs allow the contactee to share evidence beyond reproach. Yet in my years of research I have yet to see that strong a proof that will convince all skeptics.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

6pounder (7th June 2018), Axman (15th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th May 2018), Baby Steps (15th May 2018), Buzzie (14th May 2018), conk (15th May 2018), Craig (16th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th June 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), Noelle (15th May 2018), Omni (17th May 2018), onevoice (16th May 2018), raregem (14th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2018), toppy (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: Keep your paranormal experience private

I agree whole heartedly with you MoJo. The responses have been one of disbelief or fear or condemnation of playing with the devil. Even in this time.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Axman (15th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), mojo (14th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2018), toppy (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, I refuse to keep my mouth shut. I don't care if people call me crazy. Being humiliated publicly was already part of my experience. The only person who's opinion that really matters is the one I see in the mirror.

If the et's don't like it they can come clean with me and tell me why. I'm tired of subterfuge. I hate secrets.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Axman (15th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Flowerpunkchip (7th June 2018), Icare (15th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), mojo (14th May 2018), mountain_jim (15th May 2018), Omni (17th May 2018), raregem (14th May 2018), shadowstalker (16th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2018), toppy (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Has something happened recently, Mojo, or is this just a summary of your own experiences with disclosure?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Axman (15th May 2018), christian (16th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Ivanhoe (14th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), mojo (15th May 2018), Omni (17th May 2018), raregem (14th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2018), toppy (15th May 2018), Valerie Villars (14th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,522 times in 5,655 posts

Hi Ernie, good question, guess it's a brief summary and perspective that is usually not considered because in the moment nobody really thinks or considers the possible negative aspects but usually excited about it and of going public with their paranormal experiences. For example I would have waited longer to present the data from my sightings in a more cohesive way and not been so quick to post it and maybe work with a public partner to share the aspects that help to make a stronger case.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (15th May 2018), christian (16th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (15th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), Michelle Marie (15th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2018), toppy (15th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I have had to do some psych evaluation for work recently.

1. Do you believe in aliens?
    2. Do you believe you can read other people's minds?
    3. Are ghosts real?
    4. Have you ever seen a UFO?
    etc etc etc

These are yes/no answers, asked many times over by rephrasing them.... and the tests are fairly old.
    Not quite certain what they are looking for but if you continually answer yes, you're considered "loopy" and unreliable.

That being said, it seems to me the vast majority of Aliens abuse their contactees...even if it not intentionally.
    The Intergalactic Truth and Reconciliation Commission is going to be horrifying.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), mojo (15th May 2018), Omni (17th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), Tam (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Couldn't keep my mouth shut..Overpowering urge to express and talk about it..partly to keep my sanity and dealing with the trauma..the other reason as it stands to this day..i consider the contact and everything that happened after and during to bee one of the most important aspects of our shared reality.Truth still matters and someones gotta give it a voice.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2018), DNA (15th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), mojo (15th May 2018), shadowstalker (16th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hindsight being 20/20 one suggestion would be to keep your contact experience private until such a time that the ETs reveal themselves in a very definitive way to the world. At that point it might be possible to come forward without the personal attacks that arise from going public. Or there might be a time in contact that the ETs allow the contactee to share evidence beyond reproach. Yet in my years of research I have yet to see that strong a proof that will convince all skeptics.
    Aliens will never give definitive proof or reveal themselves. There are RULES that not only aliens follow but intelligent cryptid creatures follow as well. This according to Scott Carpenter who has witnessed both. I've explained the video below but the video and Scott Carpenter in general are both worthy of your time in my opinion. Who is in enforcing the rules? We can only speculate...

"THE RULES"
    Scott Carpenter talks about Sasquatch and shares some information I've never known before.
    Scott is very close with some of the top researchers in his field. One of these people is David Paulides, Scott talks about some of the key points he and some of his associates have come up with in terms of recognizing an idea referred to as "The Rules".
    The rules are based on the idea that Sasquatch is very intelligent and practices non-communication with humans on something bordering what could be called obsession. Why?
    This is the question. The idea Scott has come up with is that Sasquatch is in communication with something or someone who has set up a series of rules where humans are concerned. We could speculate on who this is, but it would be only speculation at this point, speculation that I welcome.
    We should note that Sasquatch is often seen in the presence of what we would call "aliens". Both Nordic type humans and Greys have been seen in the presence of Sasquatch.
    1. Full body viewings of themselves are not to be allowed to human males. It may sound absolutely absurd but Carpenter refers to data collected by David Paulides in so far as 98% of all full body sightings of Sasquatch are seen by women. Only 2% of full body sightings are observed by male humans. Carpenter adds a caveat to this rule in that full body viewings are only allowed for human men when their lives or their family's lives are in danger. This would mean that if a Sasquatch found itself or it's family in a compromising position he could step out from the foliage and distract a potentially dangerous hunter so his family could sneak off as he makes himself a spectacle.
    2. Communication is intended or allowed in a manner that the intended recipient of the communication will be the only one who can interpret and thus prove it has happened. This is why we see very subtle communication signs like the placement of dead animals, stacking stones or sticks, bent tree limbs or changing the placement of stones or sticks left by a human. Carpenter is of the opinion that Sasquatch is more than capable of communicating with us on a much greater level, but that he chooses not to due to these rules.
    3. Communication between human children and Sasquatch children is allowed but must be monitored by an adult Sasquatch.
    4. Never allow yourself to be filmed or photographed. This includes trail cams and night vision cameras. It is worth noting that trail cams are by and large unsuccessful in so far as getting pictures of Sasquatch are concerned. There are sometimes hundreds of trail cams set up in known Sasquatch hot spots and almost no results are shown for it. Scott states that Sasquatch are very aware of human electronics and how it works. Further more they seem to be able to recognize high tech supposedly "hidden" equipment. Scott states he knows people who have made very expensive elaborate hidden cameras inside of fake tree trunks and fake boulders, all to no success. Scott then points out a very unlikely methods which has proved very effective for filming Sasquatch. He notes that a farm in Texas had so much Sasquatch activity that they decided to film it. This started back when VHS recorders were the only video cameras available. The family noted that placing the camera facing where they would see the activity resulted in no viable footage, so the family devised a rather genius plan. They placed a mirror in a place where it would reflect the area of activity and they hid and pointed their VHS camera at the mirror. For some reason this got quite a bit of footage. The family sent all of their voluminous recordings "much of it unsearched" to famed researcher M.K. Davis.
    M.K. Davis who worked at NASA enhancing clarity of space pictures has made quite a bit of this information available on youtube.

These rules seem to be practiced by "other" cryptids and possibly aliens as well.
    Who indeed is the person enforcing these rules. This video is very much worth the listen in my opinion.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

conk (15th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), Matt P (16th May 2018), mojo (15th May 2018), Nasu (15th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), Rawhide68 (19th May 2018), robinr1 (15th May 2018), Tam (19th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Personally, it's a feeling that truth should be revealed no matter consequences. Caring little what others think or feel about my story is ingrained in my psyche. Without sharing there is slower learning and growth.

It is easy to admit that the tales shared about my family's experiences draws odd stares and barely muttered replies, so discretion is used in determining with whom to share.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (16th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), mojo (15th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018), Wansen (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It seems to me, a complete innocent in ultra-dimensionals other than the odd ghost, demonic attack, sychronicities, communications, etc. that contact with more advanced beings and experiences, meaning ability to manipulate time and matter or make it appear to be manipulated, is evolving.

That is based on my own inexplicable experience, sans typical ufo vehicles, and my subsequent reading and researching just what the heck was really going on here.

It appears they are upping the anty. Perhaps they are trying to see if there is any intelligent life here on this planet. It seems to jive with my own experience. In retrospect they seemed to be curious about all kinds of super human stuff I was experiencing. It felt like they were trying to gauge the purity of my intent, my ability to handle it and my intelligence at seeing how all the pieces fit together.

And from all accounts, most experiences folks seem to have these days is on that level. I mean for the most part, we aren't meeting leprechans in the forest anymore. These are highly intelligent and complex beings. Some, I am sure, were benevolent. I doubt all are.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 15th May 2018 at 19:36.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (16th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), Ivanhoe (16th May 2018), mojo (15th May 2018), onevoice (16th May 2018), raregem (16th May 2018), Tintin (17th May 2018), william r sanford72 (16th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    ... In retrospect they seemed to be curious about all kinds of super human stuff I was experiencing...

... I mean for the most part, we aren't meeting leprechans in the forest anymore. ...

These are highly intelligent and complex beings. Some, I am sure, were benevolent. I doubt all are.

" aren't meeting leprechans in the forest anymore. .. "

I really appreciate the way you've expressed all this........

So I thought I'd like to share with you all, a phrase from one of Loreena cKennitt's
    song " Come away you Human Child...... "

Does this sum up the mysteries of WHERE writers might draw their inspiration ? ?

When I find again the title of this song, I'll try and remember to post it !

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), mojo (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (16th May 2018), william r sanford72 (17th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Even if ETs would appear, this could not convince every skeptic of someone's personal ET experiences. There will always be detractors, just as there will always be virtue in finding an appropriate time and style for sharing one's truth.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), mojo (16th May 2018), Tintin (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (16th May 2018), william r sanford72 (17th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I have had to do some psych evaluation for work recently.

1. Do you believe in aliens?
    2. Do you believe you can read other people's minds?
    3. Are ghosts real?
    4. Have you ever seen a UFO?
    etc etc etc

These are yes/no answers, asked many times over by rephrasing them.... and the tests are fairly old.
    Not quite certain what they are looking for but if you continually answer yes, you're considered "loopy" and unreliable.

That being said, it seems to me the vast majority of Aliens abuse their contactees...even if it not intentionally.
    The Intergalactic Truth and Reconciliation Commission is going to be horrifying.
    Those questions appear to be from the original MMPI, they load on different scales that are designed to detect presence of psychosis, paranoia, and truthfulness. Those are not the only questions which produce elevations on those scales, thankfully. Also, they are no longer included in the most recent version of the test.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), mojo (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), william r sanford72 (17th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have to say that there are more paranormal experiences than just contact with ET's.

That being said, I am very discerning as to who I share these things with, I think this is just common sense.
    Some people are up to listening to this sort of thing, some need to know that they are not the only ones, some need to be woken up in a gentle manner.

I think we all need to be woken up gently...and quickly.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mischief For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), mojo (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), william r sanford72 (17th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

It is important for people to share their experiences. Of course choosing the right time, method and audience is just as important.

Just looking at the number of visitors to this site one can imagine how many people might have come looking for information to help them verify an experience they may have had themselves. Think of how many people might have been helped just by knowing that they are not alone. That is the initial reason that brought me to Avalon - I was searching for information to help me understand some of the things that I experienced.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), mojo (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), william r sanford72 (18th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

I have been judged, persecuted, attacked, labeled insane and discredited by people, and been oppressed by intel agencies and militaries due to ET contact. I agree with Mojo that it is wise to keep your outrageous experiences to yourself and/or only share them with trusted people or forums. This same mechanic exists for targeted individuals, if a TI speaks up about their experiences there is a threat they will be sectioned, drugged, etc. A threat they will be destroyed basically. All part of secret society social systems that they have engineered into our society as defense mechanisms to the deeper truth.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th June 2018), conk (25th May 2018), DNA (18th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), mojo (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), william r sanford72 (18th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

There is much truth in what you posted Omni. And Mojo, I do want to clarify that there are certain people in my life that I don't talk about this stuff with. Mostly, they are too old or too closed to understand and what would be the point of upsetting them? It would just be selfish of me to throw the truth in their faces. They wouldn't believe me anyway.

But, on a place such as this and with certain people I will spill the beans on all I experienced because I abhor secrets and hate lying.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), mojo (18th May 2018), Omni (17th May 2018), william r sanford72 (18th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I have told family and friends and even my boss at office at one time about my UFO experience, he didn't laugh, or make a joke about it, he just said "very interesting".
    The only once who doesn't want to hear about it is my brother and the 2 friends I had the experience with back in 1988. I think I know why, it was a quite a shocking event for us all, I put the lid on it for years after so I fully understand them..

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

DNA (18th May 2018), mojo (18th May 2018), Valerie Villars (18th May 2018), william r sanford72 (18th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have been in contact with a couple of entities since December 2012, when I had a Kundalini awakening. They helped me through that experience and helped with healing me when I was in big trouble as a result of the Kundalini activating. It took me this long to be able to communicate with them in a more or less clear and concise manner, before that I simply wasn't in tune with them to a sufficient degree and my mind was too muddled and confused to be able to channel them. Recently, they have been contacting me daily and I write down the teachings they send me, which they intend for me to eventually put into a book. Before I could establish clear communications, I assumed they were disembodied spirits or existed solely as pure energy (which is how I experienced them). However they have recently informed me that they have very real physical bodies and live in the solar system in various different places, some of them deep underground and have done so for millions of years. They were worshipped as gods in ancient times, but nowadays they would be considered demonic, malevolent entities by most Christians and Muslims. This is something they are aware of and resent greatly. It turns out that they are all (the ones I am in contact with and their peers) from other planets and are basically here as guardians of the Solar System, to ensure negative entities cannot run amok. They have shown me some of their facilities in space and their deep underground cities in lucid dreams. The interesting thing is that they are all very distinct in their personalities and world views, which sometimes clash, though they are part of an alliance. One group appears to be Gnostic in their world-view and are in opposition of what they call the Demi-urge. They see monotheistic religions as a great enemy of humanity. The other group is all Love and Light and sees everything as an emanation of the One Infinite Creator. This latter group seems to be connected to the group that was channelled in the Law of One material, as it gets referenced quite frequently. I would be interested to know if anyone is having similar experiences and getting channelled information this way. Some of the teachings are quite profound, I must admit. If anyone has experience with this, how do you know the information is genuine and that the entities involved aren't malevolent and self-serving? How much can we trust channelled information like this? How much of this info is a product and interpretation of my own mind and how much is genuinely from a higher intelligence? Any advice you have on this would be much appreciated.

Just to provide further information, this is how I proceed with the channeling. Usually they will approach me at opportune time and touch me somewhere, such as on the shoulder or on the knees, sometimes I will feel a buzzing on the nose or the whole face. This is how I know they made astral contact. I then go into a meditative state and raise my Kundalini (I cannot keep it in the Crown chakra for more than an hour at a time, at best), when everything is sufficiently buzzing, I usually hear a sound like the buzzing of bees in my head, my spine gets hot and there is a burst of energy at the top of my head, a sensation of light and it gets hot to the touch. This is when I know I'm ready and then I write down whatever they want me to. They will tell me their names before each session, so I know which one I'm talking to. There's three of them at the moment, though only two, a male and a female, have been in contact from the beginning. I can usually keep this up for about 20-30 minutes at a time, after which I get really tired and must recharge in some way.

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I would be interested to know if anyone is having similar experiences and getting channelled information this way. Some of the teachings are quite profound, I must admit. If anyone has experience with this, how do you know the information is genuine and that the entities involved aren't malevolent and self-serving? How much can we trust channelled information like this? How much of this info is a product and interpretation of my own mind and how much is genuinely from a higher intelligence? Any advice you have on this would be much appreciated.
    It isn't just your mind creating this, I can assure you that. It sounds like you are having attempts at turning you into a new age mind control asset. The first thing I would bring up is that there is extremely powerful neuroscience technology using consciousness in design able to fool people of all manner of things. Things like whoever is talking to you really loves you, or that they are very enlightened. Immense feelings of love can be induced by neuroscience technology and enlightenment can be feigned in many ways by a singularity Ai.

Advice: deal with them as if you would deal with the serpent of the bible. I am quite sure they are serpent tongued and false light with what you relay them saying. Serpent tongued means that they are very good at deception (and have you psyche profiled for their manipulation). They are trying to handle you it looks like.

It is a very comprehensive conspiracy that is easily rationalized away as mental illness or the supernatural. I have embarked on major work exposing the means by which these mind control programs are carried out. I can recommend a few pieces of work of mine for study:
    * Hi-Tech War Crime Report (PDF || Synopses)
    * List of Shadow Government Agendas & Methods
    * Universal Aspects™ Wiki Project Archive

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Chris (6th June 2018), mojo (6th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast