+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Talking How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

So I'm totally new here to this forum. Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right category for my topic/question, if not, admin please feel free to move this thread to the right place.

So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me). So basically we, as souls (our truest "self") had been reused/reincarnated/re-employed over and over again within different human shells for each lifetime we lived on Earth.

My question is: does any member here have any solutions to how we could possible end this seemingly endless cycle of reincarnation and sufferings? (I'm not talking about suicide because that would only help end this current incarnation, not the whole trap system)

I look forward to hearing from everyone here. Thanks!!

btw this icon looks so freaking funny lol

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Art (18th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2018), Bluegreen (16th May 2018), chris_walker (19th May 2018), dolphingirl (24th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Kryztian (16th May 2018), mab777 (17th May 2018), Michi (16th May 2018), Noelle (16th May 2018), Olam (18th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Rawhide68 (19th May 2018), shaberon (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

Quote Posted by woomap (here)
    ....So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me). So basically we, as souls (our truest "self") had been reused/reincarnated/re-employed over and over again within different human shells for each lifetime we lived on Earth....My question is: does any member here have any solutions to how we could possible end this seemingly endless cycle of reincarnation and sufferings?
    In short, I used to think that the recycling-soul-alien trap was the most likely probability, but I do not anymore. I'm leaning toward Tom Campbell's TOE, but I'm leaving open the possibility that the above scenario can be contained within it in some bizarre way, but not as an inescapable trap - as the agreement of a consciousness to participate in that created reality.

I've also put the somewhat romantic, generally accepted notion of same repeating personality definition of soul on hold and am waiting to understand why 'consciousness' creating avatar after avatar as Tom keeps referring to is different.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Noelle (16th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote My question is: does any member here have any solutions to how we could possible end this seemingly endless cycle of reincarnation and sufferings? (I'm not talking about suicide because that would only help end this current incarnation, not the whole trap system)
    The simple thing is to be aware of yourself,understand the things and don't enter into karmic circle.Simple.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Noelle (16th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

As far as I know, the only way out of samsara is to clear your karma and attain a state of non-attachment. Easier said than done though!

https://buddhaimonia.com/blog/let-go-find-peace
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2018), Bluegreen (16th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Kryztian (27th June 2019), Noelle (16th May 2018), Olam (18th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Hi woomap
    You may find this reading to be of interest

"The Death Trap And How To Avoid It"
    http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...o_Avoid_It.htm

From The Wes Penre Papers
    www.wespenre.com

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

chris_walker (19th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Jean-Marie (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Noelle (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

There is one way out of reincarnation and that has been pointed to by mystics of various cultures for many thousands of years and that is Enlightenment.
    That means literally freedom from ignorance---the ignorance being that you are separate from the creator, that you are the persona, that you are a completely separate person.

Self Realization is another name for Enlightenment.
    Realization of the Self means discovering your true Self---you were never born you do not die you are the eternal One Self.
    Non duality means One without a second --thats what you are.

So you have choice--there are all sorts of stories that lead you away from truth and keep you on the karmic wheel of reincarnation.
    So either you believe the stories or look at Non-duality and discover for your self the truth.
    One you know the Truth then there is no need for repeated reincarnation, you have exited the school of life--you have graduated.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Art (18th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2018), Bluegreen (16th May 2018), ginnyk (18th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Jean-Marie (17th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Kryztian (16th May 2018), Loren (19th May 2018), Noelle (16th May 2018), norski (4th June 2018), Satori (18th May 2018), selinam (17th May 2018), sllim11 (18th May 2018), Theresa (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), Wind (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I highly recommend not believing the 'trap' argument as that's the trap! This 3D reality promotes 'victimhood' to no end. It's so bad that most people clearly cannot see what they're participating in. Ever watch someone go through the medical madness of a serious illness such as breast cancer? Victim-hood is heavily promoted and encouraged. You are told it's your gene's, blah, blah, blah...Thanks to Dr. Bruce Lipton we know this isn't true! But the medical industry heavily promotes victimhood ensuring that you never think you can heal yourself and the only way out is their non-effective chemotherapy which by the way doesn't kill the cancer stem cell!

Research past life regressions from a variety of sources not just one, very important. You will see patterns and from what I've seen, the patterns don't suggest a 'trap', but rather you are here to learn and grow. The 'trap' meme is fear based. You are immortal and there is nothing to fear, even more so when reincarnation is basically telling you this reality isn't what's real. Take a close look at Robert Schwartz work, buy his books where he shares case study. I believe he talks about the soul learning anywhere from 26 to 32 virtues before the complete the process.
    http://yoursoulsplan.com/

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The "trap" is but a thought believed.
    Much the same as believing you are the body.
    Ch

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avatar (24th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Jean-Marie (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), mab777 (17th May 2018), norski (4th June 2018), Olam (18th May 2018), Rich (5th June 2018), sllim11 (18th May 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), Wind (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

There are several paradoxes and seeming contradictions in this incarnational reality.

Firstly, research by Michael Newton, and others, shows that humans house immortal souls that are journeying through a learning and evolutionary process here. This appears to be a very well co-ordinated program. This process as described matches the fundamental message from many Earth mystical and religious traditions.

Secondly, accounts from other sources, like Karla Turner, John Lear and Truman Cash, paint a gloomy portrait of reincarnational enslavement orchestrated by the four main ET groups (grays, plieadians, reptilians and mantids). I personally have suffered from 'harvesting' by grays who have left physical scars on my body.

The third complexity in this reality is our apparent inherent ability to influence our 3-d matrix, as manifested through syncronisities and materializations. This indicates that we may truly be co-creaters of our experiences here, as proclaimed by channelled entities like Jane Roberts' 'Seth' and Bashar.

So, apparently some of us are trapped in an ET orchestrated reincarnational cycle. Yet we also apparently have magical creative abilities. Many, if not all of us, are also part of an intriguing, love-driven soul evolution. These all seem to paradoxically co-exist here. Paradoxes are part of the logic defying learning that we have to go through.

How to exit the 'soul enslavement' aspect of this reality? Truman Cash believes that one needs to undergo extensive past life rememberances, in order to vent the pain, forgive and attain detachment.

How to exit the regular 'evolutionary' reincarnational cycle is posited by other posts in this thread..
    Last edited by Justplain; 16th May 2018 at 22:38.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Icare (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), norski (4th June 2018), we-R-one (16th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The deeper the new understandings in science goes the more reality seems to be a seamless reiteration of a single engram - a hologram. This concept is so unusual that there are no analogues to describe it and no analogies to refer to. Like the Mandelbrot set or a Mobius strip, to include polar opposites, the iterations are endless.

Somewhere in those iterations is mankind's world and all there is to perceive. Turn but a minute fraction of an angle to either side and there mankind and the world of human perceptivity has never existed. Yet focus on additional detail large or small and mankind's world amazingly reappears on another level of sophistication.

It would seem that re-incarnation is a fundamental aspect of the universe, then, where each aspect of reality reflects the possibility of every other, yet needs neither to include or dismiss any other aspect in order to exist. Only a re-iterating fractal can contain its own contradiction and still remain viable.

Re-iterative means over and over again. Fractal means copy or the same as the original as seen from a second perspective.

If we are trapped here, the trap is in our own minds and therefore the way out is also located within each of us. Just as any portion of a hologram contains the entirety of the original hologram so too do we contain the infinite spark of the Original Designer.

edit to add: And welcome Woomap
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 17th May 2018 at 00:14.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), Justplain (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Wind (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Great first post!

After a lifetime of wondering and being lost on many a path I am now currently favouring the conversations with god approach by Neale Donald Walsch about the unity of it all and exploring divinity from a non divine approach? I don't necessarily like it, in fact not fond of it at all, but it makes the most sense currently. If I find something that makes more sense I will look into it.

But vote no to returning.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), Hym (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by woomap (here)
    So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me).
    It is incorrect in my opinion. We are not trapped reincarnationally on this planet as a civilization. This is our planet. People were born here. A reason why interstellar incarnation doesn't happen a lot on a world like this is because eventually history is largely known and people want to connect with others they have a history with (reincarnationally). Souls do not zip around the universe after death, from what I understand it is actually scientific what happens. The new age has people believing false spirituality 2.0 and the truth wont be readily available in a major way until global contact.

Quote So basically we, as souls (our truest "self") had been reused/reincarnated/re-employed over and over again within different human shells for each lifetime we lived on Earth.
    Usually a being wants to exist. It is part of existence to incarnate in a body. In my view what you are talking about is a psychological warfare mechanism to make alt media think their planet is doomed, demonize reality, and that they are in prison even when they are not. Creating a false reality of imprisonment.

Quote My question is: does any member here have any solutions to how we could possible end this seemingly endless cycle of reincarnation and sufferings? (I'm not talking about suicide because that would only help end this current incarnation, not the whole trap system)
    I recommend building a life for yourself. Something you want to live. Reincarnation is what beings ultimately want in my opinion. This planet has been so besieged it can look like a hell but things will change if enough dedicated people move the world forward. Perhaps you could work on changing this planet from something you could see as a trap prison into something worth living in, some sort of activism.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), Justplain (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Siphonemis (19th May 2018), Wind (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

No one knows for sure that reincarnation even exists, so to try and discuss how to get out of the cycle of reincarnation seems like the ego wasting time, as usual.

Enjoy right now and make the most of this life.

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    No one knows for sure that reincarnation even exists, so to try and discuss how to get out of the cycle of reincarnation seems like the ego wasting time, as usual.

Enjoy right now and make the most of this life.
    Thats probably the best advice yet Morning Fox.

Its all levels.
    Ramana Mahrshi said that " Neither creation or dissolution" --not the right word but nothing ever happened at that level.
    Its all Maya--Idras dream an illusion but ever so real.
    So its a thought of the Creator and we are That.
    Enjoy the moment.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 17th May 2018 at 12:57.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Art (18th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), MorningFox (17th May 2018), Pam (17th May 2018), Wind (17th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks very much everyone for contributing with various insights and perspectives! I really appreciated that!

Tbh, I haven't done any deep research into this kind of topics, so really I have very little to add. But I'll try my best. So here goes nothing:

It's always kinda bugged me that, supposed we humans had always been experiencing a love-based 3D journey (in which we keep learning and evolving from lifetime to lifetime, no aliens, no 'traps'), then why can't we remember those previous lifetimes of ours? When it comes to learning, memory plays a big part, if not the biggest part, just look at how students learn at school. As below, so above. It seems like there's something that keeps blocking or erasing our memories of our previous lifetimes. And I can only think of one reason: this 'something' doesn't want us to remember. It doesn't want us to learn!!

...but probably the human shell is stronger than it thought. Throughout lifetimes, we step by step, though very little ones, keep on remembering the lessons that we learnt during our previous lifetimes. You know, those moments when we suddenly realize certain invisible patterns/forces that run this world. I call them the spiritual hiccups, and am pretty sure everyone here can relate to that feeling.

Now, let's talk a bit about meditation and the art of letting go, as some members here mentioned. I've personally been meditating for some time and found that it has significant & positive effects on both my physical and mental health. Again, I'm sure everyone here already knew the benefits of meditating. One thing though: personally I find meditating extremely challenging and kinda, unnatural for the human body & mind, at least from the beginning. And maybe that's why it's called a practice, and it's effort-demanding by nature. I've never heard anyone saying 'hey let's go play some meditation, it's really fun!'

My point is, if the main goal of a soul in this 3D reality is to keep meditating within a human shell, then why make the task of meditation so unnatural from the first place!? To make matters worse, here in this 3D reality there are all kinds of distractions to lure souls away from their spiritual path. So to me, if anything, this world looks more like a computer game, where the chance of winning is much lesser than the chance of losing, with all kinds of obstacles to keep us from reaching the goal.

@Bluegreen: thank you for sharing! I've looked at the Wes Penre's Soulution of getting out of the Grid before, so I know that we are supposed to avoid the Tunnel of Light after leaving the physical body. So that's one solution. One. That's why I made this thread to seek more various solutions, from various truth-seekers out there. And who's to say if Wes was absolutely correct, right? What if when we go through those Grid holes, we end up the exact same place as in the Tunnel, right?

I'm looking forward to everyone's responses and new insights. Thank you all very much! Much appreciatedddddd!!!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), Bo Atkinson (21st May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2018), greybeard (17th May 2018), Jean-Marie (17th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I highly recommend not believing the 'trap' argument as that's the trap! This 3D reality promotes 'victimhood' to no end. It's so bad that most people clearly cannot see what they're participating in. Ever watch someone go through the medical madness of a serious illness such as breast cancer? Victim-hood is heavily promoted and encouraged. You are told it's your gene's, blah, blah, blah...Thanks to Dr. Bruce Lipton we know this isn't true! But the medical industry heavily promotes victimhood ensuring that you never think you can heal yourself and the only way out is their non-effective chemotherapy which by the way doesn't kill the cancer stem cell!

Research past life regressions from a variety of sources not just one, very important. You will see patterns and from what I've seen, the patterns don't suggest a 'trap', but rather you are here to learn and grow. The 'trap' meme is fear based. You are immortal and there is nothing to fear, even more so when reincarnation is basically telling you this reality isn't what's real. Take a close look at Robert Schwartz work, buy his books where he shares case study. I believe he talks about the soul learning anywhere from 26 to 32 virtues before the complete the process.
    http://yoursoulsplan.com/
    That's weird. My son and I's story is the chapter called "Death of a Loved One". I gave that interview back in 2004. Rob told me that book helped a lot of people. I know there were things that helped me tremendously during that process. I still have a copy of that book, but it was called "Courageous Souls". For some reason they changed the name.

Woomap, I think one of the biggest things to get past and get over, thereby releasing the soul from learning that lesson, is to really know that death is an illusion. That only comes with experience and hard work on the self.

It's good to have you here.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), greybeard (17th May 2018), selinam (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Reincarnation exists but the question is moot. Eventually everyone will see that it is real.

The only way to get beyond reincarnation is to get awake. The awakened state is not enlightenment though. Self realization gets one awake. Beyond awakening one has to burn off/get unattached to karma. That is the real challenge. Karmic roots go DEEP. When one is awake and has no more karmic attachments, enlightenment automatically occurs.

Eastern teachings tell us that when one's consciousness settles in the heart, its natural place, awakening naturally happens. That is the basis of all tantric teachings. To bring the consciousness to rest in the heart. Those teachings grease the skids for Grace to come visiting.

And let us remember the number one reality of awakening. There is NO "you". No individual I. One's personal story and all that attaches to it is a made up construct. Rather different than life as we know it, eh? There is, in reality, only constant creation, like a continuous river. We only have to realize that and jump in! How marvelous.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2018), greybeard (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), Wind (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Reincarnation exists
    You can say you believe it exists, as I do. Nothing more.

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your thoughts determine your universe.
    From the formless the form materializes.

This is the reason that some "religions" stress the importance of your last thoughts.
    No matter the validity of the belief.
    So if you want to believe thataliens will abduct you and send you back do not be surprised if that happens--all part of the cosmic dream--you are the dreamer.
    Eventually one gets tired of the mirage and Self Realisation occurs.
    As pointed out, on realization of the Self there is no single entity left to incarnate--no persona --no ego --no separation--just the One without another.
    This is not an opinion, a thought, it is testified to by the experience of countless mystics throughout time--direct realization of the Self.

Ch

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jean-Marie (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), Loren (19th May 2018), MorningFox (17th May 2018), Rich (4th June 2018), Wind (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Try your best to be the very best person you can be for yourself and others, and hope that at the end of this incarnation there are no further lessons that you have yet to learn. For if you do, you will cone back of your own volition.

I personally don't ascribe to the idea of "them" having installed a reincarnation loop by use of a "soul reincarnation machine" on the moon, because I don't believe that "they" are capable of controlling or even influencing anything above the 4th dimension. I believe that this theory was spread by the cabal to induce a sense of hopelessness and despair into the people that came too close so as to stop them from taking life seriously and making a conscious decision to better themselves (because "what's the point anyway if we're stuck here for all eternity?"). It almost gives one a sense of being stuck in hell, rather than to experience this lifetime as an opportunity for our soul to learn and grow.

Instead, I believe that you are here because your soul either still has things to learn and experience that it wasn't capable of doing in a previous lifetime, or because your soul has completed its journey and has therefore made the conscious decision to come back to help others achieve the same goal (which, considering your question, is probably unlikely).
    This means that your soul made the conscious decision to reincarnate into your current life because this specific life would provide it with exactly those opportunities it needed to learn the things that it still needed to learn.

Therefore I'd like to say the following: the universe isn't random - far from it, in fact*. Everything happens for a reason. So try not to see life as a burden, but try to learn from your experiences. Even the negative ones.

Just my 2 cents

*That is not to say that there is no randomness in existence, however. Because there actually is a random component to the universe due to the fact that we all have free will. But that is balanced out by the universe's deterministic component, which is brought about by the rules of natural law that we are all bound by. So while not literally everything is predetermined because of our free will, our actions are bound by natural law making us subject to their consequences (cause and effect, or karma).

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

avatar (24th May 2018), Bluegreen (17th May 2018), ginnyk (18th May 2018), greybeard (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Rawhide68 (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (17th May 2018), Wind (17th May 2018), woomap (17th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast