+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Default Re: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

I think the reason for the memory thing is that the totality of us cannot fit into this incarnation. Yet all parts are accessible with the right key.
    [...]
    Ah, yes to that. I would agree but also differently and respectfully so. I was born on April 1st to push me steady, outside of the kontrol system, (largely outside of popular notions of success and worldly respect).

I recently and humbly found something which feels like a key or a pass code. It speaks to me in symbols. I sing it daily, but not as a hymn or mantra. I rather work this as a bypass of the human blinders and the kontroller implants. In this respect i had already parted ways with the notion that life is all benign and that love manages all strings nicely. I have earnestly explored that idea most of my decades. I steadily went back to the idea it is rather a challenging game, instead of “hope, faith and belief”. I struggle with my experience of unraveling symbols, to live through the physical, mental, emotional and psychic outcomes. Overwhelming in some respects, but also fun to take the risks, to explore the plays.

The odd thing, it is not especially attractive to all who hear of it. I make efforts to share it, in spurts, as a collective consciousness opens more possibility, whether accepted, or rejected.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2018), onevoice (23rd May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), woomap (22nd May 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

"Avalon does have a rich sharing of experiences, not to be confused with “prison planet” characterizations of commercial websites. May we tolerate personal sharing of seemingly wild stories of authentic experiencers? Therewith to examine evidence or just ask with curious concerns? Thanks woomap, i hope you will feel welcome to share much, much more."

Wavydome, I like the way you express this. We all need a safe place to talk about our seemingly inexplicable, unprovable, formerly unimaginable experiences. I know mine blew the top off my head and completely wrecked my life at the time.

What really happened? I still don't know. But, I do know we are all expressions of God. As to the mechanics of it or the amount of manipulation and mind control we are subject to here, I just can't say definitively. Therefore, I think it is of the utmost importance we share our wild stories of authentic experiences, so we can help each other. Each of us has a piece of the puzzle.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd May 2018), greybeard (22nd May 2018), O Donna (22nd May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), woomap (22nd May 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by woomap (here)
    So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me).
    [...]

In other words, human beings are allowed to live a certain period of time, through the reincarnation process, to come up with an answer to the problem of why the physical human body was unable to contain 100% of the soul.

So, as you can see, this is not a prison planet at all. Reincarnation is a gift for us human beings to live life, time after time, life after life, to have a more complete understanding of what it is to live a human physical life.

Of course, then, it is your own decision, to either look at your present situation as living in a prison. Or, you can also look at it as a wonderful gift, an opportunity to grow, and enjoy this life for what it is. [/INDENT][/INDENT]
    May we have options of gratitude for deeper curiosity? With which to question all aspects of earth management and nature’s employment.

Avalon does have a rich sharing of experiences, not to be confused with “prison planet” characterizations of commercial websites. May we tolerate personal sharing of seemingly wild stories of authentic experiencers? Therewith to examine evidence or just ask with curious concerns? Thanks woomap, i hope you will feel welcome to share much, much more.

Traps? So far unmentioned here, is the ecocide of our environment, partly due to the tacit approvals of human lifestyles, by so called civilized men and women. We may have begun to question the sensibility of our consumerism, professionalism, legalism, but this is not obsessive trap- phobia. I find it both sober and cosmically comedic. I can now pass my older years more freely.

Whether it is lowly human governance or galactic-spiritualization, managing nature with cross-purposes, has me enduring what transpires as a predatory-parasitic theater. We cite the long list of false flag operations, 911, Fukushima, microwave mind-control, the Gulf Spill, countless wars for pillaging, death by medicine, poisoned food policies, whistle blowers, legalized slavery, non sensical governance, censoring, suppressing, etc…

While i count many wonderful things in my life, i also survived electronic hijacking of my brain, actually ambulating me near to death , or was it a “de-incarnation”, which provides an experiencer’s view, for me to question and to probe the efficacy of the incarnated life scheme. I am not bothering to intellectualize it. I lived through it and therefore am compelled to describe personal experience. Which furthermore activates awareness of the collective, (or consensual), madness.
    I'm sure it's posts like this that will keep attracting Avalon more & more members with diverse insights into the topic of spirituality. Thank you wavydome for such positive energy and warmth! May this spirit always be with all of us!

Yep, I agree that assuming the aliens' trap is non-existent, then the global issues which you & other members here have mentioned are, for me, more than enough to prove just how restrained/trapped we the people are on the daily basis. We don't even need the aliens to make us question the sanity of the way this world works.

Anyway, it's soooo good to hear and learn from all the different perspectives! I find this the most rewarding experience whenever I participate in forums like this. So thanks again everyone for your contribution! May all the best be with all of us!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (22nd May 2018), O Donna (23rd May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The statement "Only God is and you are That"
    Scares the ego/persona and it will come up with all kinds of interesting ideas---you are not an idea.
    You were never born will never die.
    Reincarnation and what we seem to experience is part of Maya part of the illusion of separate consciousness,
    Mystics say from tier own experience that there is only One consciousness.

However we must act according to which ever level of consciousness we are in (no level better than another)
    The actor will finally leave the character on stage and return to reality.

In Bagavad Gita

"God wrote the play
    God produces the play
    God Directs the play
    God is the actor in the play
    God is the witness of the play"

Belief or ancient Truth???

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2018), Mike (22nd May 2018), O Donna (23rd May 2018), Wind (22nd May 2018), woomap (22nd May 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    While i count many wonderful things in my life, i also survived electronic hijacking of my brain, actually ambulating me near to death , or was it a “de-incarnation”, which provides an experiencer’s view, for me to question and to probe the efficacy of the incarnated life scheme. I am not bothering to intellectualize it. I lived through it and therefore am compelled to describe personal experience. Which furthermore activates awareness of the collective, (or consensual), madness.
    Me too. The compelling feeling is strong as well. I think some people are more compelled to NOT talk about it though. Perhaps people like us don't embarrass easily - I found a lot of it was really quite embarrassing, but after awhile I guess I built up a tolerance.

I don't have any problems with further activating the collective awareness, I wouldn't call it "madness" though. Maybe more like a dream. Quite a bit of nonsense, but not random

I've begun to consider the possibility of incarnating places other than Earth, and in my mind, Earth is like the "kiddie pool" of places to incarnate. We're nice and safe here in "Little Kid World", but other places are not so safe - and perhaps we need to work up to it. Safety first! And that's the thing that I'd like to keep at the top of my mind before do any more incarnating.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (22nd May 2018), woomap (22nd May 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    Therefore I'd like to say the following: the universe isn't random - far from it, in fact*. Everything happens for a reason. So try not to see life as a burden, but try to learn from your experiences. Even the negative ones.

Just my 2 cents

*That is not to say that there is no randomness in existence, however. Because there actually is a random component to the universe due to the fact that we all have free will. But that is balanced out by the universe's deterministic component, which is brought about by the rules of natural law that we are all bound by. So while not literally everything is predetermined because of our free will, our actions are bound by natural law making us subject to their consequences (cause and effect, or karma).
    I found this part particularly interesting due to going into detail about random components.

I'd just like to add, compare to the Law of Averages. No matter how many times you flip that penny, it's going to work out to approximately 50% heads.
    In my mind the universe is not any different. It's like a gambling machine, but when you get down to the guts of how it works, you realize it's just the law of averages + cycles. Nothing random about that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

woomap (22nd May 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    A belief
    When you don't know, you don't know. When you know, you just know.
    Yes; well, this thread pre-supposes reincarnation axiomatically. I was originally trying to amplify Enigma's comment. I may not have used the best analogy with "Tibet is a belief unless you've personally experienced it"; yes, we could fly there tomorrow for the proof, but most of us won't. We will all fly to death someday. And so, our criterion for truth, amongst most reincarnationalist schools in general, is not proof like pictures; it is moral value. In the light of which, quite a fair few scientifically proven things are themselves false, because they lack value. Which summarizes most of Western civilization and its accompanying mentality.

There is no need to believe a thing I said because I said it, but, if one experiences what it actually means, this is of far greater value than skeptical attendance on "pictures of death". The only instrument really used in our studies is the human being, which has the ability, generally unused, to gain the experience. Even with most of the population lacking experience, changes nothing about nature's hidden processes.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), O Donna (23rd May 2018), woomap (22nd May 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I love this world, it's life, it's people. But I absolutely, without equivocation detest the world of man! We are better off without it.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd May 2018), Bob (23rd May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), shaberon (23rd May 2018), Wind (23rd May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Scares the ego/persona and it will come up with all kinds of interesting ideas---you are not an idea.
    Reincarnation and what we seem to experience is part of Maya part of the illusion of separate consciousness,

However we must act according to which ever level of consciousness we are in (no level better than another)

In Bagavad Gita

"God wrote the play
    God produces the play
    God Directs the play

Chris
    Do you assume god is you, and not merely the creator of this universe?

Would that be the ulimate ego, to demand worship to one god? Look around the world right now. All the I am the right religions, killing each other for their god.

Reincarnation may be just learning this creators universe. Just to better understand them.

Just an additional perspective thought.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

greybeard (23rd May 2018), O Donna (23rd May 2018), shaberon (23rd May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Bhagavad Gita mentions God nowhere. It couldn't possibly; God is a ca. 5th century Gothic term. The Gita was simply one of the first Indian pieces translated into English, and the techniques have been carried forward. The term usually translated as such is "Deva", which simply means a luminous being. Their term for "Creator" is Brahma, and any worship of Brahma is forbidden. Brahma dies and is reborn like a very big person, is imperfect, sometimes a liar. This seems fundamentally different than the stance of Abrahamic traditions. In English, people may be using God to mean different things, needing clarification each time.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (24th May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), O Donna (23rd May 2018), Wind (23rd May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I love this world, it's life, it's people. But I absolutely, without equivocation detest the world of man! We are better off without it.
    Ernie - could we possibly rephrase that as to "detest the behavior?" One doesn't hate or detest the child, one can be awfully uncomfortable with a behavior. Ya? A behaviour can be changed, the baby needs guidance. The world has all the life and death in it, the dreams the failures the moments..

Maybe find a behaviour. I today just tossed out a behaviour that I had held onto, hoping it would change. In the 'hope' it only became more of a monster, even pushing me to think as you have said.. It took me 12 hours to sort through the experience.. I am recognizing it's the behaviour and those who hold certain aberrant behaviours as their 'god' that I detest. Why I detest it is so that I can see it strongly enough to be 'real to me'..

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)

In Bagavad Gita

"God wrote the play
    God produces the play
    God Directs the play

Chris
    Do you assume god is you, and not merely the creator of this universe?

Would that be the ulimate ego, to demand worship to one god? Look around the world right now. All the I am the right religions, killing each other for their god.

Reincarnation may be just learning this creators universe. Just to better understand them.

Just an additional perspective thought.
    According to the mystics its not an assumption its their reality.
    God realization Self Realization
    Its not ego for its an egoless state
    The Ultimate is pure love without any characteristics
    Best look up Tim account of Enlightenment --first hand.
    He says it better than I could.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Chris

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bob (23rd May 2018), O Donna (23rd May 2018), Wind (23rd May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

What I find evident, especially threads of this nature, are that we often reading or/ and write with filtered eyes without realizing it. Sometimes people are disagreeing when ultimately they are saying much the same thing.

Ultimately everything boils down to two things and with a little more determination..... one. So. really. I should have led with that lol

Anyways, enjoy NOW, it is really all we 'know' for sure. Will we know if NOW ever ends? We will never 'know'.
    Knock Knock

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Caliban (26th May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), Wind (23rd May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

26. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Bhagavad Gita mentions God nowhere. It couldn't possibly; God is a ca. 5th century Gothic term. The Gita was simply one of the first Indian pieces translated into English, and the techniques have been carried forward. The term usually translated as such is "Deva", which simply means a luminous being. Their term for "Creator" is Brahma, and any worship of Brahma is forbidden. Brahma dies and is reborn like a very big person, is imperfect, sometimes a liar. This seems fundamentally different than the stance of Abrahamic traditions. In English, people may be using God to mean different things, needing clarification each time.

Yes you are correct
    Ramesh Balsekar I quoted, as quoting the Gita.
    Brahma would have been the original before he translated it for English speaking reader.

Advaita---non duality use the the definition of "God" as One without a second.

I agree with you regarding the word god--all things to all people--different definitions.

The Buddhists dont speak of a god but speak of enlightenment (The Awakened one)

not expecting anyone to read what I posted prior where I likened "God" to electricity.
    We are all that electricity/energy but different strengths of that energy.
    Dr David Hawkins map of consciousness

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2...hawkins-scale/

God-view Self-view Level Log Emotion Process

Self Is Enlightenment 700 – 1,000 Ineffable Pure Consciousness

All-being Perfect Peace 600 Bliss Illumination

One Complete Joy 540 Serenity Transfiguration

Loving Benign Love 500 Reverence Revelation

Wise Meaningful Reason 400 Understanding Abstraction

Merciful Harmonious Acceptance 350 Forgiveness Transcendence

Inspiring Hopeful Willingness 310 Optimism Intention

Enabling Satisfactory Neutrality 250 Trust Release

Permitting Feasible Courage 200 Affirmation Empowerment

We are all enlightened we just dont know it---yet

Chris

27. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

shaberon (27th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I might seem a bit single minded, but Enlightenment is the only way that I have heard, repeatedly, to get out of reincarnation.
    Enjoy this life to the full but no need to come back.

Chris

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd May 2018), Hym (24th May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

30. Link to Post #96
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Hi and welcome woomap,

As nobody here really knows if we reincarnate or it is just an illusion, let me tell you what I am going to do. When its my time to go, If I too see the Tunnel with the light in the end saying "come to the light" with sweet music etc, I am truly going to turn around and search the other directions, as Robert Morningsky advised, there could be our star and real home. The light might be the reason our memories are blanket out/erased, before recycling..

Sincerely, to me this is the most important message i ever had and hope it can help others too, again, if the tunnel is real. Dont be afraid of going to hell in the other direction, as we are in hell right now.

Love and Flames from Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Hym (24th May 2018), woomap (23rd May 2018)

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I might seem a bit single minded, but Enlightenment is the only way that I have heard, repeatedly, to get out of reincarnation.
    Enjoy this life to the full but no need to come back.

Chris
    Thanks Chris, I have liked that idea too. I explore many ideas through life.

Perhaps this is also a little bit like someone asking, “how can i get to the far country?” and a wise man says that the great masters unanimously prefer the rail system. The far country is not clearly listed in travel bookings and that same name commonly appears used for all sorts of locations. Progress is lacking, even after years of travels.

Personally, i have separately read that the days of the master are passing into history. Loving remembrances remain but the means and methods offered are a bit like the near countries using similar location names, some even of great interest. Reincarnation is also to become completely optional, for those with the heart for choices. We can perceive reincarnation from the teachings of this master or that master, or the imagination faculty alone. We choose.

This new writing asserts that the Real Far Country can be reached in the here and now, even without dying first. The far country can be visited if we wake up all the way, from the dream which we call human life, into a realer dream, apparently reached through human sleep. Some people awaken the next day ‘arrived’ , in some new way. Some declarations will red flag this. I’m the risk taker, going very deep…

Tibetan dream and sleep yoga appears intricate to study and human masters were/are advised (or even demanded). I just read an interesting, introductory book, to get an overview and compare a few points. The older systems appear a bit “belief oriented”. This new dream arena, which i mention, for reaching the real far country, simply reformats the need of the older languages and the older processing content. Simplified, Americanized slang is used, but actually requiring patience with it all.

Edit later in June:
    I was anticipating that more would come from this”far country” as the books promised. I feel it best to just say the NU Books are over rated as are so many spiritual things in our world. With further risks of wasting time in spiritual traps which reach questionable “far countries”. I decided to remove the “NU song video, which was just not feeling worthy for the record here.
    As of June 2018, I am seeing a whole new side of the NU Presentation:
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Blog2018.html#june2018
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 29th June 2018 at 07:08. Reason: subsequent findings added

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th May 2018), greybeard (23rd May 2018), onevoice (25th May 2018), woomap (27th May 2018)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to thank you so much for this forum. It is so nice to be able to connect with others asking the same kinds of questions a person has, without feeling weird for asking. Keep up the good work. Blessings Bill

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avatar For This Post:

Bob (26th May 2018), woomap (27th May 2018)

36. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

We may have reincarnation pictured wrong, just as the entire accepted world view is skewed toward a sanctioned view by our controllers.

There is the idea that everything happens at once. And physicists agree that time is what keeps everything from happening at once. The idea is hampered by our own common sense because of course everything does not happen at once. But what if...

What if every moment creation begins anew? What if every moment everything is destroyed, recycled and released - then recreated fresh and new. It is a radical concept, yet it violates no known law of physics. In fact in physics, the arrow of time is completely reversible. Time is arbitrary, in the most advanced physics.

What if our linear lives are circular, spiral, helical? What if, instead of other lives we live every life, all of us? You lived mine and I lived yours. How long would I remember my life as you when you stand before my eyes now? What if instead of re-incarnation there is omni-incarnation? If your life now was my life then, which is more real, more vivid, more important? Which one counts and which were trial runs?

If we live every life, we would really be totality. We would truly be All there is.

And we would be equal parts of One great extensive Whole.

I would not need to remember my past lives - because You are that.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 26th May 2018 at 11:41.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (26th May 2018), greybeard (26th May 2018), woomap (27th May 2018), Zampano (26th May 2018)

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Ernie, posted this video before but its in line with your thinking.
    Also Ive read somewhere that the creation pulses in and out off existence.

Chris

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th May 2018), O Donna (26th May 2018), Wind (26th May 2018), woomap (27th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast