+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

Why the rush to return to source when source is guaranteed? There is no need to be of anxious planning on how to obtain the (golden) ticket when you already have the ticket in your hand.
    Knock Knock

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

greybeard (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Wind (26th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    Why the rush to return to source when source is guaranteed? There is no need to be of anxious planning on how to obtain the (golden) ticket when you already have the ticket in your hand.
    Reminds me of what Swami Nithyananda had to say regarding destiny vs freedom of choice...

(paraphrasing)...

Enlightenment is the destiny of every human being. But, one has the freedom to choose how much one can be distracted while on the way.
    Last edited by turiya; 26th May 2018 at 18:07.

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

You are the Source.

A small fragment of it anyways.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), greybeard (27th May 2018), O Donna (27th May 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018)

6. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Ramesh Balsekar I quoted, as quoting the Gita.
    Brahma would have been the original before he translated it for English speaking reader.

Advaita---non duality use the the definition of "God" as One without a second.

I agree with you regarding the word god--all things to all people--different definitions.

The Buddhists dont speak of a god but speak of enlightenment (The Awakened one)

not expecting anyone to read what I posted prior where I likened "God" to electricity.
    We are all that electricity/energy but different strengths of that energy.
    Gita is the speech of Krishna. Krishna is not Parabrahman, Krishna is Vishnu. Object of the highest knowledge.

Parabrahman is unknowable; Adwaita states that man's inmost essence is non-different from this ("not two").

Yes, all life proceeds from One Life, running in circuits that produce conscious energy as well as material energy. For us, conscious control of the death and rebirth processes is possible. This is to effectively bypass Brahma or the Creator; Kalachakra upholds his severed head. Mastery of the horse-like life force by the rider-like mind.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), greybeard (27th May 2018), Wind (27th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    Reminds me of what Swami Nithyananda had to say regarding destiny vs freedom of choice...

(paraphrasing)...

Enlightenment is the destiny of every human being. But, one has the freedom to choose how much one can be distracted while on the way.
    Succinct, well played/ described/ paraphrased.

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    You are the Source.

A small fragment of it anyways.
    Yes, I had that in mind when writing my post, Wind. Consciously I struggle with naming names, even using words like 'source' as it often leads me into a duality/ ego trap way.
    When composing a post I try to remember that names are but 'place holders' in the world of thoughts/ things.
    It's of no wonder to me that spiritual writings throughout history are filled with stories/ analogies when attempting to describe the otherwise indescribable.
    Knock Knock

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), greybeard (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Wind (27th May 2018)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

.: Add :.

It's an illusion to think that source is, or ever is, really distracted. It seems, in human language, a distraction is really but a distraction of another distraction, remindings of quantum entanglement.
    Last edited by O Donna; 27th May 2018 at 06:11.
    Knock Knock

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), greybeard (27th May 2018), Wind (27th May 2018)

12. Link to Post #107
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Ramesh Balsekar I quoted, as quoting the Gita.
    Brahma would have been the original before he translated it for English speaking reader.

Advaita---non duality use the the definition of "God" as One without a second.

I agree with you regarding the word god--all things to all people--different definitions.

The Buddhists dont speak of a god but speak of enlightenment (The Awakened one)

not expecting anyone to read what I posted prior where I likened "God" to electricity.
    We are all that electricity/energy but different strengths of that energy.
    Gita is the speech of Krishna. Krishna is not Parabrahman, Krishna is Vishnu. Object of the highest knowledge.

Parabrahman is unknowable; Adwaita states that man's inmost essence is non-different from this ("not two").

Yes, all life proceeds from One Life, running in circuits that produce conscious energy as well as material energy. For us, conscious control of the death and rebirth processes is possible. This is to effectively bypass Brahma or the Creator; Kalachakra upholds his severed head. Mastery of the horse-like life force by the rider-like mind.
    Yes
    Definately from the Gita.

"Those who know me as their own divine Self break through the belief that they are the body and are not reborn as separate creatures. Such a one, Arjuna, is united with me."

Ramesh quote
    Im fairly certain he said it came from the Gita
    but this is my memory of over twenty years back.
    "Events happen, deeds are done
    thee is no individual doer there of"

Chris

ps I found this

All there is is Consciousness

Ramesh S. Balsekar

Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof

Buddha

Self-realisation is the total realization that there is no one to realize (or achieve) anything

Ramesh S.Balsekar
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th May 2018 at 06:36.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), O Donna (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Wind (27th May 2018)

14. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also found Krishna quote.

"Remembering me at the time of death, close down the doors of the senses and place the mind in the heart. Then, while absorbed in meditation, focus all energy upwards to the head. Repeating in this state the divine name, the syllable Om that represents the changeless Brahman, you will go forth from the body and attain the supreme goal."

"Every creature in the universe is subject to rebirth, Arjuna, except the one who is united with me."

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hindu2/...-from-krishna/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), O Donna (27th May 2018), Wind (27th May 2018)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,507 times in 829 posts

Does emotional empowerment utterly disempower, one’s actual enlightenment? Bring on the distraction of perfecting duality, the unconquerable, vicarious “can’t have”. The excruciating yearning which blinds sensibility, but feels, oh so good (?) Great beings of light are ecstatically imprisoned, rolled up in technicolor film, or dimmed down in theatrical shadows, of a fickle love, all for a moment, in the now, (regarding the averages among listeners). The true liberation ideal is marketed, in a comparable but materialistic manner, playing on the feelings of love.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 27th May 2018 at 12:06. Reason: made bold: "ecstatically imprisoned"

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), greybeard (27th May 2018), O Donna (27th May 2018), Wind (27th May 2018)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"We all retain, however faintly, memories of past lives, we frequently feel that we have witnessed a scene or lived through a moment in some previous existence, but that is not essential; it is the essence, the gist, the result of experience, that are valuable and remain with us."

~ Quoted from The Esoteric Tradition, II, 641, by G.de Purucker

"Man is an immortal, eternal being manifesting through an infinite sequence of bodies, each a little nobler than the one before. We are here today doing the things that we are doing today because of this sequence of lines. The things that we are doing today will become the elements of later existence, bodies without end."

"All growth is motivated by karma; that is, action and reaction. It is karma which makes reincarnation necessary in order that compensation may justly be administrated."

~ Manly P. Hall
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (4th June 2018), greybeard (4th June 2018), O Donna (4th June 2018), onevoice (7th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

The answer to this question is so simple and so complicated. Stop repeating history. When we learn and become enlightened to the point of understanding the cycles of manand nature and can look at it and see all of the intricate balances, the balances of all living things, the way that so many things work in harmony, you can stop the endless cycle and become the designer of your path. Knowledge, understanding, love, control over your choices and no longer being a victim in the sea of change but working with it. Embracing these things and memories, latent knowledge, a rebirth to the connection of the cycles and tides of life is inevitable. Stop repeating your history and this stops the repetition of the tragedies of the world. I have no guru, no teacher, nothing other than my ability to listen to the world and to remember hard learned lessons from all of history.
    Last edited by Theresa; 3rd June 2018 at 16:36.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (4th June 2018), greybeard (4th June 2018), O Donna (4th June 2018), onevoice (7th June 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Reincarnation is like watching the washing machine do it's thing. One can imaging being a pair of jeans tumbling around working to get clean (hmmmmm) but at some point catch glimpse doing so. At no point were, are, or will one be the jeans no matter how convincing it seems.

Never underestimate the power of imagination, even while catching self writing about it.

Knock Knock

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (4th June 2018), greybeard (4th June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is no doubt in my mind that achieving rainbow body is the only way out of this matrix and the cycle or reincarnation (Samsara). It is the end result of the process of Enlightenment, which itself starts with what is known as a Kundalini Awakening. According to the ancient shastras, any Yogi that can keep the Kundalini in his crown Chakra for 3 days and nights, will have lodged it there permanently. Anyone who can do this, which is extremely rare, is a Jivanmukta, someone who can walk around in the ordinary world in a permanently enlightened state. Gopi Krishna was one example of this. However, acquiring a rainbow body goes even beyond that and it requires further spiritual work, which was brought to us by the Buddhist saint Padmasambhava. Those that achieve this shed their physical body upon death, which turns into a shrunken husk of ash over 7 days and nights. The whole body transforms into a rainbow-coloured light body, which has been witnessed countless times by Buddhist adepts, mostly in Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and India. We even have some photos of someone turning into a rainbow body. There have been 160.000 documented cases of this in the countries mentioned above and it is widely believed that those that achieved rainbow body will never be reborn again.

25. Link to Post #114
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The Source is nastagia based. Same but new, over and over.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

PurpleLama (7th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    There is no doubt in my mind that achieving rainbow body is the only way out of this matrix and the cycle or reincarnation (Samsara). It is the end result of the process of Enlightenment, which itself starts with what is known as a Kundalini Awakening. According to the ancient shastras, any Yogi that can keep the Kundalini in his crown Chakra for 3 days and nights, will have lodged it there permanently. Anyone who can do this, which is extremely rare, is a Jivanmukta, someone who can walk around in the ordinary world in a permanently enlightened state. Gopi Krishna was one example of this. However, acquiring a rainbow body goes even beyond that and it requires further spiritual work, which was brought to us by the Buddhist saint Padmasambhava. Those that achieve this shed their physical body upon death, which turns into a shrunken husk of ash over 7 days and nights. The whole body transforms into a rainbow-coloured light body, which has been witnessed countless times by Buddhist adepts, mostly in Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and India. We even have some photos of someone turning into a rainbow body. There have been 160.000 documented cases of this in the countries mentioned above and it is widely believed that those that achieved rainbow body will never be reborn again.
    Holding something as per the above to be true, as per the tradition of the spiritual schools that pursue them, while simultaneously considering a more modern perspective afforded by newer developments in alternative methods of obtaining information, such as the following, might provide the most balanced answer to the question:

In other words, such achievements as that of obtaining the rainbow body must be understood in the context of what is going on here ordinarily. The reason why it takes such extreme spiritual achievement might have something to do with the possibility that there is a kind of energetic "force field" which artificially creates the reincarnation cycle.

That spiritual adeptness is such a rarity might say more about how far we have been led away from such pursuits than it does about how amazing it is to achieve such a thing. Perhaps the most amazing thing about such spiritual achievements is that they can occur despite the soul being put in an environment that is extremely hostile towards making this kind of progress.

There is more RV data incoming that will hopefully provide an even better context to develop this discussion.

In the meantime, consider a proposition:

What are we to do, we who are not these dedicated spiritual practitioners that can achieve these states through relentless "full-time" individual effort? What chance do we have as "regular" people who are much more integrated with the kind of mainstream society that pulls us far, far away from such pursuits so that we can even function basically in our society?

The answer might be that we need a kind of teamwork that is nothing like anything our current civilization has ever seen (but that may well have been coordinated in a similar manner long, long ago, longer ago than (our) recorded history can even fathom).

Think of it this way - the individual achieving rainbow body escapes the cycle by effectively tuning and amplifying the energy of their spirit body to the point where it can pierce the energetic force field and escape through sheer individual escape velocity alone.

What we need to do is a bit different, more like building an organic technology device by using ourselves as components within it.

Thus we resort to the summing of many contributing energetic signals rather than one alone. Does it still require a certain amount of spiritual development? Yes. But is it something a bit more realistic for the rest of us wanting to escape the (artificial) reincarnation cycle? Also yes, so long as the necessary auxiliary technology is invented and introduced in order to coordinate the task.

Information about that last bit is also coming soon as well.

Things are always meant to seem so hopeless these days, but don't ever forget that this is primarily the result of the dark blanket cast on us to keep us in the dark. It is still blindingly bright out there beyond the force field. If you manage to pierce even the tiniest hole through it, you will see just how much light there is ready to pour in when we tear the whole thing to pieces.
    Last edited by triquetra; 7th June 2018 at 06:55.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th June 2018), Chris (7th June 2018), George (30th June 2019), Limor Wolf (7th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), onevoice (7th June 2018), Scottoz (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #116
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by triquetra: Thus we resort to the summing of many contributing energetic signals rather than one alone. Does it still require a certain amount of spiritual development? Yes. But is it something a bit more realistic for the rest of us wanting to escape the (artificial) reincarnation cycle? Also yes, so long as the necessary auxiliary technology is invented and introduced in order to coordinate the task.

Information about that last bit is also coming soon as well.

Things are always meant to seem so hopeless these days, but don't ever forget that this is primarily the result of the dark blanket cast on us to keep us in the dark. It is still blindingly bright out there beyond the force field. If you manage to pierce even the tiniest hole through it, you will see just how much light there is ready to pour in when we tear the whole thing to pieces.
    Parent Post
    And perhaps that's the whole thing, perhaps that's not tearing the hole in the shaft of the magnetic synthetic technology that is pulling into it's reincarnation recycle based on the accumulation of billions of the programmed emoting, solidified, densified consciousness of the residents of a planet and one's own previous cording to it's artificial grid to allow only a few to get out, but the shutting off of that same force field with the Original version that is inside, that came from the out for that purpose alone many moon(s) ago

Thank you for growing and nurturing the bright point of view, triquetra

Many blessings ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th June 2018 at 12:54.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), Scottoz (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi woomap, this is always an interesting subject.
    My quick views on it here:
    Quote woomap:
    So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me). So basically we, as souls (our truest "self") had been reused/reincarnated/re-employed over and over again within different human shells for each lifetime we lived on Earth.

My question is: does any member here have any solutions to how we could possible end this seemingly endless cycle of reincarnation and sufferings? (I'm not talking about suicide because that would only help end this current incarnation, not the whole trap system)

I look forward to hearing from everyone here. Thanks!!

Quote Wind:
    As far as I know, the only way out of samsara is to clear your karma and attain a state of non-attachment. Easier said than done though!

Quote (woomap)
    So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia)
    Not just/only by Aliens but by the greedy and unjust who have gained power through their abuses of the meek, ultimate ones being the long blood lines, and of course our selves are part of this as well, we are not angles.

It's not a question of getting out of the 'Reincarnation cycle' it's a question of being in the natural 'Reincarnation cycle'

Not being mind wiped and abused.

There was a great debate here in Avalon some years back about the 'White Light trap' concerning the Light-Tunnel at the end of your/our lives.
    I bereave this to be a 'Trap' the white light being the hijack and mind whipping process.

I personally will try not to be stuck in the light like a rabbit in a cars headlight, LOOK away and round, find your options then for good or worse it will be your choise.

Quote (O Donna:
    Why the rush to return to source when source is guaranteed? There is no need to be of anxious planning on how to obtain the (golden) ticket when you already have the ticket in your hand.)
    Quote (turiya

(paraphrasing)...

Enlightenment is the destiny of every human being. But, one has the freedom to choose how much one can be distracted while on the way.)
    Yes and Yes exactly
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th June 2018), Hervé (7th June 2018), Scottoz (10th June 2018), woomap (10th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,507 times in 829 posts

Here is an attempted paraphrase from my readings,
    reportedly formulated by Pythagoras, (HYLOZOICS).

The reincarnation-institution is not responsible for our state of affairs, since the ’souls’ have their freedom according to the law of freedom. Popular terminology largely fails and deserves practical coordination. Eastern and western terms are too dependent on inexactly evolved meanings.

Recommending: Be prepared!

Prepare the causal mind!

causal NOT casual !!!! lol

Oxford Dictionary:

causal /
    ▶ adjective relating to or acting as a cause: the causal factors associated with illness .
    • Grammar & Logic expressing or indicating a cause: a causal conjunction .
    → causally adverb

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

casual /
    ▶ adjective
    1. Relaxed and unconcerned: a casual attitude to life .• made or done without much thought or premeditation: a casual remark .
• done or acting in a desultory way: to the casual observer, rugby looks something like football .
• done or acting without sufficient care or thoroughness: the casual way in which victims were treated .

2. Not regular or permanent, in particular:• employed or established on a temporary or irregular basis: a casual worker | casual jobs .
• (of a sexual relationship or encounter) occurring between people who are not established sexual partners: casual sex had never been her scene .

3. [attrib.] happening by chance; accidental: he pretended it was a casual meeting .
    4. Without formality of style or manner, in particular (of clothing) suitable for everyday wear rather than formal occasions: a casual short-sleeved shirt | an ideal coat for casual occasions .

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

greybeard (7th June 2018), O Donna (7th June 2018), onevoice (7th June 2018), Scottoz (10th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Cannot get out of reincarnation if cannot get out of mind
    Since 'you' and 'mind' are linked like tangled particles there can be no confirmation of escape
    Other then knowing there was nothing to escape from in the first place.

As Janice Joplin sang from "Me and Bobby McGee"

Quote Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose
    Nothing, I mean nothing, honey if it isn't free, no no
    What do you got to lose?
    Knock Knock

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th June 2018), greybeard (7th June 2018), Scottoz (10th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thoughtless awareness would seem to be an option.
    Different Yugas have different "methods"
    Seems it may not now be necessary to be fully commit ed to the various spiritual practices---but fully committed to knowing the Truth.
    Be still and know that I am God--would apply.

Mooji recommends be quiet be still.

As O Donna is pointing to--- the mind cant get it--the mind of persona is ego based and it is not in the ego's interest to be free of it.

All Yogis amazing feats are real in Samsara but not so in non dual Reality.

If there is choice it would seem that you choose to reincarnate because you enjoy the distractions of Maya--the inevitable drama of duality

Duality is opposites
    The pain and pleasure different sides of the same coin.
    That which brings you pleasure brings you pain.

Non duality --the Yoga of Union releases the illusion of separation---no one there to reincarnate.

One without a second remains--conscious awareness is eternal.

Just saying

Of course a "May be so"

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 7th June 2018 at 17:45.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

O Donna (7th June 2018), Scottoz (10th June 2018), Wind (8th June 2018), woomap (10th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast