+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I highly recommend not believing the 'trap' argument as that's the trap! This 3D reality promotes 'victimhood' to no end. It's so bad that most people clearly cannot see what they're participating in. Ever watch someone go through the medical madness of a serious illness such as breast cancer? Victim-hood is heavily promoted and encouraged. You are told it's your gene's, blah, blah, blah...Thanks to Dr. Bruce Lipton we know this isn't true! But the medical industry heavily promotes victimhood ensuring that you never think you can heal yourself and the only way out is their non-effective chemotherapy which by the way doesn't kill the cancer stem cell!

Research past life regressions from a variety of sources not just one, very important. You will see patterns and from what I've seen, the patterns don't suggest a 'trap', but rather you are here to learn and grow. The 'trap' meme is fear based. You are immortal and there is nothing to fear, even more so when reincarnation is basically telling you this reality isn't what's real. Take a close look at Robert Schwartz work, buy his books where he shares case study. I believe he talks about the soul learning anywhere from 26 to 32 virtues before the complete the process.
    http://yoursoulsplan.com/
    The Life As School theory tends to break down when one's recall extends past thousands of lifetimes, though :-)
    I suspect it has more to do with boredom.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (19th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2018), Michi (19th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

The dream state has provided me a better respect for odd memories and dreams which increasingly feel like past reincarnations. So here i add some relatable aspects of other states, which might shed light on reincarnation. Finally i have time and focus in my life to explore restful sleep-state dreaming, but with an investigative intent, to take notes and a serious interest in the content, especially the seeming dream visions, sometimes had. I manage some helpful impartiality in this endeavor.

The masters of conscious-meditation carrying the material-mental body into astral realms or expected enlightment, does not necessarily sound more authoritative nor transcending, to me. To demand that authoritative masters know best, has not been attractive. Given time, i try before i buy ideas or methods. Though i spent my whole life in such exchanges and keep a large collection of memorable artifacts, in a detached sort of way. As i recognize the materialistic, literalist world, but without prioritizing it. My ruralist edge lets me observe the overwhelming surge of technologies. While i listen closely to the inner guidance which calls the materialism yet another dream state, or simulation.

I am openly exploring the internet of adventure.

Excerpt from SURFING IN THE CEREBRAL HEMISPHERE follows. By DAVID CHRISTOPHER LANE (Free download in PDF, on Line,copyrighted )
    "In the mystical literature on the subject, accessing the subtle realms usually entails deep meditation, which primarily includes sitting very still for long stretches of time and concentrating on inner lights and sounds until one consciously enters in the awakened state.
    In virtual reality, the neophyte simply dons a headset and turns on the preset program and then in a second or two finds himself or herself completely encased in a 3-D wonderland. The former is achieved by dint of one’s concentration, whereas the latter is accomplished by some remarkable feats of hardware and software engineering. Yet, both resemble each other in truly remarkable ways: from feelings of being out of the body to scintillating lights shows, to adventures across spatial landscapes.

I, myself, have been a lifelong meditator and have practiced shabd yoga for over 40 years and though I am the first to admit that a meditative experience is different than a VR one, there is no question that they mirror each other in a number of ways and that in the near future it seems exceedingly obvious that anyone will be able to enjoy a simulated “astral” trip without resorting either to prolonged meditation or ingesting psychedelic drugs. And because VR is so easy and (here is a conscious pun) mindless, it will go viral throughout the human population, just as radio and television and the Internet have done before.

In a very real sense, we are downloading the astral plane--or, more precisely, our idealized versions of it.
    It is truly an eye-popping experience to put on Google Cardboard (with your inserted iPhone), touch a button, and then find oneself enveloped in a game such as In Mind (produced by the Russian company Nival), where one travels in a 3-D brain mock-up setting off (and/or correcting) different firing neurons and getting deeper and deeper into the walls of fibrous architecture, while you sit still and your physical body goes nowhere. Add to this the very odd sensation of feeling as
    if you have no body and are encompassed in a completely different world where seeing 360 degrees is the norm.
    This particular VR voyage reminded me of Paramahansa Yogananda’s first experience of cosmic consciousness where he wrote:

“My body became immovably rooted; breath was drawn out of my lungs as if by some huge magnet. Soul and mind instantly lost their physical bondage, and streamed out like a fluid piercing light from my every pore. The flesh was as though dead, yet in my intense awareness I knew that never before had I been fully alive. My sense of identity was no longer narrowly confined to a body, but embraced the circumambient atoms. People on distant streets seemed to be moving gently over my own remote periphery. The roots of plants and trees appeared through a dim transparency of the soil; I discerned the inward flow of their sap. The whole vicinity lay bare before me. My ordinary frontal vision was now changed to a vast spherical sight, simultaneously all-perceptive. Through the back of my head I saw men strolling far down Rai Ghat Road, and noticed also a white cow who was leisurely approaching. When she reached the space in front of the open ashram gate, I observed her with my two physical eyes. As she passed by, behind the brick wall, I saw her clearly still. All objects within my panoramic gaze trembled and vibrated like quick motion pictures. My body, Master's, the pillared courtyard, the furniture and floor, the trees and sunshine, occasionally became violently agitated, until all melted into a luminescent sea; even as sugar crystals, thrown into a glass of water, dissolve after being shaken. The unifying light alternated with materializations of form, the metamorphoses revealing the law of cause and effect in creation. An oceanic joy broke upon calm endless shores of my soul. The Spirit of God, I realized, is exhaustless Bliss; His body is countless tissues of light. A swelling glory within me began to envelop towns, continents, the earth, solar and stellar systems, tenuous nebulae, and floating universes. The entire cosmos, gently luminous, like a city seen afar at night, glimmered within the infinitude of my being. The sharply etched global outlines faded somewhat at the farthest edges; there I could see a mellow radiance, ever- undiminished. It was indescribably subtle; the planetary pictures were formed of a grosser light. The divine dispersion of rays poured from an Eternal Source, blazing into galaxies, transfigured with ineffable auras. Again and again I saw the creative beams condense into constellations,
    then resolve into sheets of transparent flame. By rhythmic reversion, sextillion worlds passed into diaphanous luster; fire became firmament.”
    VR is astral travel for nerds. Imagine what this technology is going to look and feel like in a decade? We will live so deeply inside these VR realms that telling the difference between what is real and simulated will increasingly blur to the point of meaninglessness.
    This is not hype, since what I glimpsed was quite literally a cardboard rendition of a future VR which will be exponentially far beyond anything we can presently imagine. And it is not a distant future since in 2016 the market will be flooded with a whole series of VR products…
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 19th May 2018 at 14:41. Reason: needed improvements

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd May 2018), Elpis (19th May 2018), Jad (20th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    For me its simple
    Do i want to listen to theories about!!!
    or do I want to listen to the enlightened--those who have crossed the river of consciousness.
    The enlightened are uniform in what they say ---on Realization of the Self there is no person left.
    No ego---only consciousness---only awareness--impersonal.
    I understand you Chris, and I'm totally with you. But what I am sharing I do not consider theory; a very great amount of it comes direct from the Spirit World, and through multiple sources. And that's the interesting thing - multiple sources across decades, even centuries, and what they all report tallies. The soul, reincarnation, karma, etc. It is the same.

Those who consider themselves 'enlightened' here on earth have a great many wonderful things to report, I agree. With regards self-realization, and arriving at a sense of oneness - that's fantastic, but I don't see it as an end. It seems more like a beginning to me. Where does one go from there?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Elpis (19th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2018), greybeard (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Yes Star Mariner.
    Its down to context ie about this thread getting out of reincarnation.
    Several "enlightened" ie David R Hawkins for one have said higher beings would regard enlightenment as kindergarten.
    However its not a person, as we would term it that continues.
    There are many paradoxes.

Time is an invention of restricted consciouses--everything, it seems happens in this holy instant.

So Enlightenment is a change of perspective not understood by non enlightened mind.

Dr Hawkins likened the energy that we are, to electricity, different voltage but non the less electricity.
    Christ and The Buddha being of the highest energy that the human body could contain.
    He also said on a logarithmic scale comparing Christ to Angels --Christ at 1000 --angels 40,000.

So we are in agreement.

Self realization is the discovery that we are nothing but formless energy (my explanation) and enlightenment not an end to it
    There are levels of enlightenment and every level seem complete---therefore I would not argue with the statment that Nisargadatta made that he is the Ultimate.
    So are you, I and everything else.

Form, formless both and neither.

Some in India on becoming enlightened exclaimed--"I am the totality all of it"
    That was their new perspective
    Adyashanti a mystic of our time said more or less the same.

All the Ocean of awareness seeming to be different waves.

So for the moment--smiling--Self realization will do just nicely-- I have no need nor desire to come back.

Kundalini awakened spontaneously within me--I did not know what it is--only later discovered what this awakening means

So back to the subject of the thread--enlightenment gets you out of the cycle of death and rebirth.

What happens after? Well im open minded but I know its not the end of this awareness.

Nice having this discussion, Star Mariner.
    Thank you
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 19th May 2018 at 16:08.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2018), O Donna (20th May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple more thoughts.
    A Course in Miracles was a channeled work and to my mind its a positive helpful piece,
    However The book of Revelations according to the late Dr Hawkins was channeled from the lower astral and of a low vibration.
    There are those in the lower astral who delight in human suffering.
    So its not that easy to tell where the entity (spirit) on the other side is coming from or what agenda they might have.

I have got single minded over the years and things I delighted in are now seen as a distraction--this does on invalidate them.
    Basically its easier for me to trust what is coming from the realm of consciousness through the enlightened, as yet there are not many of them but there seems to be an uplifting of consciousness here and now.

Chris

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2018), O Donna (20th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

To Star's question, "Where do you go from there?". Before enlightenment, tend the garden. After enlightenment, tend the garden. (paraphrased)

It can't be understood in linear mind. It is more akin to turning the channel and "tuning" inan entirely different channel with radically new content but with more repercussions. It is not a gradual evolution. It is instant. Consider a number line that grows by one every second. At what point does the number line cross over to infinity? It doesn't, ever. That is linear mind. What actually must occur is an infinite leap from one second to the next, a transcendence.

There are numerous reports of people with various sorts of brain trauma that from one day to the next suddenly begin speaking with an accent or even speaking a new language they had no way of knowing before. How can something that fundamental, from our usual experience and perspective, be altered in an instant? These are aspects of consciousness that we simply do not understand.

In the hologram model of the universe there is the interference pattern. What is that but a sophisticated information packed template. But what is the substrate, the medium that gives it structure and meaning? In a sense, the interference is a vibration or perturbation or inclination - an impulse. The interference is a change, a difference a relative displacement. From this to that is what is says below the surface chaos.

That is the miracle. How can the One become anything but what it already is? So it says, in that interference, in that smack on the head, in that other channel, in that garden, "From the One to the one, to the One, to the one, to the One, to the..."
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2018), onevoice (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

This was a fun topic . My most recent approach to my life is to not focus on past events as I've already experienced them and if you believe your thoughts create your reality then I only need to focus on what I now want and not hold myself in a cycle or old recurring habitual thought process that keeps me from feeling good ,to have fun and be happy.From what I understand,you never get it done and it's your choice through default or conscious choice. If we have endless choices here then I would imagine we have choices in reincarnating as well.Lots to ponder here. Thank you all.L

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loren For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2018), greybeard (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

So back to the subject of the thread--enlightenment gets you out of the cycle of death and rebirth.
    You might be right, Chris. With enlightenment comes inner peace, and with inner peace a true vista of the self is revealed. And then everything's possible. Yet, with how I view the Spirit World, I believe that when we are over there, between lives, we are infinitely more than the sum of our person now, in the physical life. We are therefore already enlightened, and if enlightenment was the goal on earth, there'd be no point in incarnating.

The fundamental point, I believe, is (or maybe was in the beginning) to explore the Creation, and explore free will within Creation, and add to ourselves (and Creation). But mankind got lost along the way and drifted out of balance with God - the ALL - and the natural spiritual laws that govern the ALL. There are many aspects that induced this downward curve or influenced it, but this is what I believe generated the endless incarnation cycle we find ourselves in.

A lot of us would quite like to get out of here now and move on, but enlightenment isn't the ticket by itself - it's how we conduct ourselves once we're enlightened. I really believe that in a nutshell the goal to 'getting out' is not what or how we think, or how we see, how we feel, or what we believe, it's what we DO with our lives. That's what truly counts.

What happens after? Well im open minded but I know its not the end of this awareness.
    I think it's just the beginning mate. There are a hundred billion galaxies out there, with a hundred billion stars in each. I'd be very disappointed to think we'd contain ourselves to just one planet throughout all our eternal existence. And this is just one dimension too. Who knows how many there are?...

Nice having this discussion, Star Mariner.
    Thank you
    Chris
    Thank you Chris. It is as always most...enlightening!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Elpis (20th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2018), greybeard (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,502 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    In the Tibetan culture there is a tradition called tulkus. A tulku is a reincarnated high lama. All Dalai Lamas, Panchen Lamas, Karmapas, and others are reincarnated beings. This carries on the teachings of a particular sect wherein the head lama reincarnates for the benefit of others. Is this a belief for me? No. It is a learned teaching from those who know. Those who have been there. The teaching is not a belief and my reception of it is therefore not a belief.
    I apologise for being the difficult one here today but of course it's a belief. You believe their accounts. You haven't experienced it yourself. You believe them, so it is nothing more than a belief.

Best wishes.
    That's kind of a reductionist approach. It's almost like saying there is no such thing as Tibet because you've never been there, or that nuclear physics is hocus pocus because you can't see atoms and don't understand it.

The Tulkus' wisdom is subtle, profound, very difficult to understand, but if one merely hears and believes in it to begin with (called "sravaka"), to the extent one is willing to train, then you will learn it all by personal experience. That is what the system is. Discarding belief for self-knowledge. All of the teachings and trainings serve that purpose only. Along the way, it completely removes doubt. Such doubt is among the gravest of sins, in fact, if you take this training and then doubt it, you will be annihilated.

Edit: to clarify my meaning, we maintain there are Lights that are experienced after death, which are the same as experienced by training in Yoga during life. From a personal point of view, having experienced what this actually means, removes doubt that death is different.
    Last edited by shaberon; 20th May 2018 at 04:45.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Elpis (20th May 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    In the Tibetan culture there is a tradition called tulkus. A tulku is a reincarnated high lama. All Dalai Lamas, Panchen Lamas, Karmapas, and others are reincarnated beings. This carries on the teachings of a particular sect wherein the head lama reincarnates for the benefit of others. Is this a belief for me? No. It is a learned teaching from those who know. Those who have been there. The teaching is not a belief and my reception of it is therefore not a belief.
    I apologise for being the difficult one here today but of course it's a belief. You believe their accounts. You haven't experienced it yourself. You believe them, so it is nothing more than a belief.

Best wishes.
    That's kind of a reductionist approach. It's almost like saying there is no such thing as Tibet because you've never been there.
    It's not like that at all, there are millions and millions of pictures and videos and accounts of Tibet and if I chose to I could fly there tomorrow. You could liken it more to believing in Bigfoot. Sure, there are lots of accounts of bigfoot but you probably haven't experienced it yourself and can only hear the accounts of a few people. That's a belief, not a knowing. I know Tibet exists. I believe Bigfoot may exist.

I think it's probably healthy to admit that you believe in reincarnation, but you do not know it to be a fact.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 20th May 2018 at 08:53.

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by woomap (here)
    So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me).
    Basically, not!
    First of all, nobody can enlighten another. One can only enlighten oneself.

How to do that?
    Well, the mystics have been telling humanity ever since 'the fall of man', how this can be realized.
    Nobody can meditate for you. Meditation is the art of relaxing into your own being, into your own aloneness. At the very core of your being lies the connection to the Creationery Source. Experiencing this for oneself, realizing this for oneself, and all questions disappear.

The notion that human beings are trapped on this planet is nothing but BS. This is nothing more than total propaganda that is spread around by people that want to justify their own inability to see beyond their own egocentric noses. This is an attempt to explain their own shortcummings, misunderstandings, misconceptions & feelings of separation from the Creationery Source of all that is.

These people simply do not have a clue. And, more so, they would like others to join in with them in having this limited view. Because, misery loves company. It is a self-created misery. And to have company, seemingly, will help to justify the lodging of a complaint, as to why such people are feeling so inadequate & out of place.

Remember... Everyone that is on this planet is here because of their own willingness to take part in a grand experiment. Yes, this is a grand experiment. And this planet Earth, who herself is a conscious being, had also agreed to be a part of this experiment. Earth is playing the host of this experiment.
    Consider this... there are basically three categories of beings that exist within this Universe. These are:
    1. non-physical beings (i.e. angelic beings)
    2. semi-physical beings (ETs)
    3. physical human beings
    This grand experiment began when Creationery Source created this physical Universe. The human being part of this experiment began when the non-physical entities posed the question to the Creationery Source in the following way:
    'This physical Universe is quite wonderfully beautiful. There are so many things to see, places to go, much to observe. It is visually stunning.

However, there are things that we angelics would like to do with the creation that is not at all possible.

For example, there are planets to visit where there are beautiful things that are growing & living. There are flowers of many colors, a wide variety of living things. Animals that interplay with one another. But we, as angelics, are not able to participate with the creation. We cannot smell a flower, we cannot touch or feel what these are like. We would like to particpate with all of that which has been physically created.
    Hence, the Creationery Source decided to create the human being - a physical vessel - for the angelics to occupy so that they could experience this physical Creation for themselves... So they could smell the fragrance of rose flower, taste the sweetness of a mango, breathe in the freshness of the air that gives life to all living things.

Yes, we are non-physical angels at the core of who we are. Many call it the very soul of our being.

When the first human beings had been created, it was truly possible for the angelics to be capable of using all the powers that they initially had as non-physical beings. They could communicate with each other non-verbally, tele-transport by intention, develop a rapport with other living creatures on the planet. In other words, 100% of the soul occupied the physcial body.

However, being the experiment that it is, it soon became apparent that these higher capabilities appeared to dissipate over time. And as unfortunate as it was, this 100% of the soul in the phsycial form had to be divided into two. Hence, the physical self (25%) & the higher self (75%).

This is also referred to as 'the fall of man.'

This division of the soul manifested in this way: the ability to psychically communicate (commune) with others dropped significantly. The ability to transport by thought process came to an end. A verbal & a written language needed to be developed in order for people to communicate with each other. And, as we all know, verbal & written communication often leads to miscommunication & misunderstanding. Along with this came more difficulties - the rapport with other living beings (animals) came to an end, distrust grew increasingly more prevalent. Fear of others grew. The feeling of separate-ness increased. People became more divided. This gave rise to various religions with each of their own systems of belief.

Things, then of course, got worse.

Earth, as the living host of this human experiment, had a meeting with the human collective consciousness. And, it was decided that Earth would give a time period for the human collective to find the answer to the problem that presently exists. The Earth gave human beings 7,000 years to come up with the answer as to what was needed so that 100% of the soul could again be retained within a physical human body form.

In other words, human beings are allowed to live a certain period of time, through the reincarnation process, to come up with an answer to the problem of why the physical human body was unable to contain 100% of the soul.

So, as you can see, this is not a prison planet at all. Reincarnation is a gift for us human beings to live life, time after time, life after life, to have a more complete understanding of what it is to live a human physical life.

Of course, then, it is your own decision, to either look at your present situation as living in a prison. Or, you can also look at it as a wonderful gift, an opportunity to grow, and enjoy this life for what it is.
    Last edited by turiya; 20th May 2018 at 14:20.

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Turiya, that was a beautiful explanation. I call Earth "Angel University".

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

greybeard (20th May 2018), shaberon (21st May 2018), turiya (20th May 2018), Wind (20th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

I consider all religious beliefs to have some spark of truth buried within them. I don’t necessarily hold one higher than the other. I do believe in the evolution of the soul. I also believe it to be a separate entity all unto itself. I have no idea where it goes once it leaves this plane or if it comes back. Perhaps it returns to a collective consciousness possibly to prepare for round two, three, four or one thousand. I choose to remain open to all possibilities which are infinite. I choose to have faith in a power greater than me to lead the way.

Much Love
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

greybeard (20th May 2018), O Donna (20th May 2018), shaberon (21st May 2018), Wind (20th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Consider for a moment that reincarnation occurs every moment of every day, not so much as a past or future event.

Knock Knock

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd May 2018), enigma3 (22nd May 2018), greybeard (20th May 2018), shaberon (21st May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), Wind (20th May 2018), woomap (20th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you all for your contributions! I really appreciated that! Members of this forum are so active in sharing & posting ideas!

I think trying to prove whether this 3D reality we're all living in was a trap or not is kinda a difficult task. Almost impossible for many of us to do, as it's not easy to have first-hand experience for evidences. However, I'll try sharing a personal story here with you all. I won't bet that you'd believe my story, but I hope at least some of us here can understand it and are willing enough to find out for yourselves.

So a long while ago, I started practicing Falun Gong, or Falun Dafa, an ancient Qiqong practice from China (I think one member did mention about this practice somewhere in this thread, probably the 1st page if I don't remember it wrong!). So Falun Gong was supposed to be initiated by the master named Li Hongzhi, though this master claimed that he simply learnt the technique from his older masters, some were claimed to be immortals who lived on mountains, isolated from the society. According to Li Hongzhi, the practice is of a higher level than almost all other kinds of Qiqong practices which mainly aim to benefit human's physical health. Falun Gong, on the other hand, aims to release humans' hidden spiritual abilities. Also, according to Mr. Li, Falun Gong was rooted way back then during previous civilizations on Earth. The practice was not invented during our current civilizations, he claimed. Last but not least, he also believes in the aliens' trap theory, and said that the aliens' agenda is to replace humans, via science & technology. Note that he said that in 1999, in an interview with TIME, obviously forshadowed the upcoming Singularity that we're seeing now.

There's more to the story about Falun Gong, but not necessary for me to mention in this post. Now, after practicing the techniques for a while (2 years now), I've been 'witnessing' enough experiences which tell me that what Mr. Li claimed about his practice wasn't BS. During the first weeks of practicing, I've had weird experiences like the sensations of my own body vibrating; having my 'spirit' sucked up from the bed during sleeping; being able to see things when my physical eyes closed (only sometimes when sleeping); being able to foresee things in my dreams that'd actually take place in real life (usually hours later after I wake up). I know this is just mere talking, so I'd encourage to try practicing the technique and experience them for yourselves. (they're 5 extremely simple exercises, only patience is required)

So, on one hand, I have Mr. Li claiming the existence of aliens and the trap, on the other hand, I know that his techniques aren't BS, through first-hand experiences. Plus, what he teaches are very desirable ethical values for anyone: Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance. That's why I resonate more with the trap theory. And guys, I personally don't think that believing in such a theory makes one surrendering/weak/lost/withdrawn from his own life. One can be both aware of the subtle manipulating strings from those aliens and at the same time enjoy '3D Earth' the best he can. :-)
    Last edited by woomap; 20th May 2018 at 19:24.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (21st May 2018), Elpis (20th May 2018), greybeard (20th May 2018), Michi (20th May 2018), O Donna (21st May 2018), shaberon (21st May 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,502 times in 4,009 posts

I think it's probably healthy to admit that you believe in reincarnation, but you do not know it to be a fact.
    People believe that death is an unknown, but do not know this as a fact.

There is not any evidence we can give such as pictures; it is within Gnosis; a "different kind" of fact.
    Last edited by shaberon; 21st May 2018 at 07:35.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

O Donna (21st May 2018), Wind (21st May 2018), woomap (21st May 2018)

31. Link to Post #77
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

People believe that death is an unknown, but do not know this as a fact.

There is not any evidence we can give such as pictures; it is within Gnosis; a "different kind" of fact.
    A belief

32. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All Times Take Place Now
    Rupert Spira

Reincarnation is perhaps a misnomer.

This video is not for the close minded--but it may shed new light on the subject of this thread.
    Most people have a challenge changing their belief system and this video will be a challenge for some--enjoy it though.

Chris

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd May 2018), enigma3 (22nd May 2018), Michi (22nd May 2018), O Donna (21st May 2018), Wind (21st May 2018), woomap (21st May 2018)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

A belief
    When you don't know, you don't know. When you know, you just know.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

enigma3 (22nd May 2018), greybeard (21st May 2018), O Donna (21st May 2018), shaberon (22nd May 2018), woomap (21st May 2018)

36. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by woomap (here)
    So I suppose members here in this forum believe that we, human-kind, had been created and trapped by aliens on this Earth for millennia (if you think this is not correct, please enlighten me).
    [...]

In other words, human beings are allowed to live a certain period of time, through the reincarnation process, to come up with an answer to the problem of why the physical human body was unable to contain 100% of the soul.

So, as you can see, this is not a prison planet at all. Reincarnation is a gift for us human beings to live life, time after time, life after life, to have a more complete understanding of what it is to live a human physical life.

Of course, then, it is your own decision, to either look at your present situation as living in a prison. Or, you can also look at it as a wonderful gift, an opportunity to grow, and enjoy this life for what it is. [/INDENT][/INDENT]
    May we have options of gratitude for deeper curiosity? With which to question all aspects of earth management and nature’s employment.

Avalon does have a rich sharing of experiences, not to be confused with “prison planet” characterizations of commercial websites. May we tolerate personal sharing of seemingly wild stories of authentic experiencers? Therewith to examine evidence or just ask with curious concerns? Thanks woomap, i hope you will feel welcome to share much, much more.

Traps? So far unmentioned here, is the ecocide of our environment, partly due to the tacit approvals of human lifestyles, by so called civilized men and women. We may have begun to question the sensibility of our consumerism, professionalism, legalism, but this is not obsessive trap- phobia. I find it both sober and cosmically comedic. I can now pass my older years more freely.

Whether it is lowly human governance or galactic-spiritualization, managing nature with cross-purposes, has me enduring what transpires as a predatory-parasitic theater. We cite the long list of false flag operations, 911, Fukushima, microwave mind-control, the Gulf Spill, countless wars for pillaging, death by medicine, poisoned food policies, whistle blowers, legalized slavery, non sensical governance, censoring, suppressing, etc…

While i count many wonderful things in my life, i also survived electronic hijacking of my brain, actually ambulating me near to death , or was it a “de-incarnation”, which provides an experiencer’s view, for me to question and to probe the efficacy of the incarnated life scheme. I am not bothering to intellectualize it. I lived through it and therefore am compelled to describe personal experience. Which furthermore activates awareness of the collective, (or consensual), madness.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 22nd May 2018 at 12:05. Reason: added 1 preposition & 1" infinitive marker"

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Jad (25th May 2018), petra (22nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018), woomap (22nd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast