+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

1. Link to Post #121
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: How to get out of the endless Reincarnation cycle?

This is an interesting thread, lots of interesting thoughts.

I have often wondered what I would do, if I was to pass from this life, and saw a big shiny tunnel of light with beings of light which were trying to get my agreement to reincarnate into another life, what exactly would I do.

I wonder what the best strategy would be, should we try to get far away from the light as possible, or should we call down our Higher Self to connect with it to rescue us out from the dark soul net. Or maybe just be difficult and not agree with anything which the so called beings of light request when we encounter them on the other side (who are just really just acting as prison wardens dressed as light beings). It would be interesting to know how much this process is fully automated and the extent to which free will comes into it (if any).

Hopefully, with our group efforts and new technologies that Triquetra is talking about we can work out a way to shatter the dark layer which entraps us, and it won’t matter anyway.

Cheers

Scott

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Chris (10th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), O Donna (12th June 2018), woomap (10th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    This is an interesting thread, lots of interesting thoughts.

I have often wondered what I would do, if I was to pass from this life, and saw a big shiny tunnel of light with beings of light which were trying to get my agreement to reincarnate into another life, what exactly would I do.

I wonder what the best strategy would be, should we try to get far away from the light as possible, or should we call down our Higher Self to connect with it to rescue us out from the dark soul net. Or maybe just be difficult and not agree with anything which the so called beings of light request when we encounter them on the other side (who are just really just acting as prison wardens dressed as light beings). It would be interesting to know how much this process is fully automated and the extent to which free will comes into it (if any).

Hopefully, with our group efforts and new technologies that Triquetra is talking about we can work out a way to shatter the dark layer which entraps us, and it won’t matter anyway.

Cheers

Scott
    I have a feeling that it all comes down to your own personal belief system. If you believe in Jesus, it will be Jesus, if it is Shiva, then it will be Shiva that meets you in the afterlife.

The way I understand it, the divine can take whatever form you choose, but in the end there is no difference between the various forms and names. That said, there still are what we would call avatars, personification of the divine that are specific to one point in time and space and these all have their distinct personalities and characteristics. The One Infinite rejoices in acting out various dramas with different actors, that is why it has created what we call Maya, this world of illusions.

However, the picture gets more complicated if we consider the Gnostic view, which says that what most of us would consider God, Yahweh, is actually the demi-urge and his angels are the Archons. In this world view, the illusory world we inhabit is designed to lead us away from our true nature and is therefore malevolent. God and his angels are seen as highly misguided, but Jesus is seen as a saviour that came from outside the matrix to help those that follow him escape it.

This is what the Matrix movie was about, if you were wondering. The architect in the Matrix Movie is the demiurge, the agents are the archons and Neo is an allegory of Jesus. The movie is even more accurate in that it shows those that have escaped the matrix inhabiting, a vast, technologically hyper-advanced underground realm. Those underground civilisations really exist as we now know from various whistleblowers and I have seen them myself in Lucid Dreams and when I inadvertently projected myself astrally into one of these places.

4. Link to Post #123
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by triquetra: Thus we resort to the summing of many contributing energetic signals rather than one alone. Does it still require a certain amount of spiritual development? Yes. But is it something a bit more realistic for the rest of us wanting to escape the (artificial) reincarnation cycle? Also yes, so long as the necessary auxiliary technology is invented and introduced in order to coordinate the task.

Information about that last bit is also coming soon as well.

Things are always meant to seem so hopeless these days, but don't ever forget that this is primarily the result of the dark blanket cast on us to keep us in the dark. It is still blindingly bright out there beyond the force field. If you manage to pierce even the tiniest hole through it, you will see just how much light there is ready to pour in when we tear the whole thing to pieces.
    Parent Post
    And perhaps that's the whole thing, perhaps that's not tearing the hole in the shaft of the magnetic synthetic technology that is pulling into it's reincarnation recycle based on the accumulation of billions of the programmed emoting, solidified, densified consciousness of the residents of a planet and one's own previous cording to it's artificial grid to allow only a few to get out, but the shutting off of that same force field with the Original version that is inside, that came from the out for that purpose alone many moon(s) ago

Thank you for growing and nurturing the bright point of view, triquetra

Many blessings ~
    By going back to it's genesis, the initial point of 'IT' creation = The mistake.
    When the thought, choice and act of the merge of consciousness with/as technology was initiated

Many blessings ~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

woomap (10th June 2018)

6. Link to Post #124
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I have a feeling that it all comes down to your own personal belief system. If you believe in Jesus, it will be Jesus, if it is Shiva, then it will be Shiva that meets you in the afterlife.

The way I understand it, the divine can take whatever form you choose, but in the end there is no difference between the various forms and names. That said, there still are what we would call avatars, personification of the divine that are specific to one point in time and space and these all have their distinct personalities and characteristics. The One Infinite rejoices in acting out various dramas with different actors, that is why it has created what we call Maya, this world of illusions.
    What if your personal belief system is that after you die, you wake up in another life and this, now previous life, is either remembered as a good dream or a nightmare? What if you believe you're going to wake up and it's the 70s and fun times again?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

greybeard (10th June 2018), Scottoz (11th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

We are stuck in the reincarnation cycle from an agreement we made in the beginning. It is not forever progress is made on the way as we balance our karma, until we gain an aspect of freedom in which even the freewill is put aside as restricting. It is all the book 'The Nine Freedoms', which outlines the path through Cosmic Consciousness and lives on other planets. This book is unique and will remain so. It was given through George King whilst in a selfinduced Samadhic trance by the Martian Adept Mars Sector Six, who is also a Lord of Karma. Reading this book is a life changing experience.
    There is nothing more to say.

9. Link to Post #126
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by triquetra: Thus we resort to the summing of many contributing energetic signals rather than one alone. Does it still require a certain amount of spiritual development? Yes. But is it something a bit more realistic for the rest of us wanting to escape the (artificial) reincarnation cycle? Also yes, so long as the necessary auxiliary technology is invented and introduced in order to coordinate the task.

Information about that last bit is also coming soon as well.

Things are always meant to seem so hopeless these days, but don't ever forget that this is primarily the result of the dark blanket cast on us to keep us in the dark. It is still blindingly bright out there beyond the force field. If you manage to pierce even the tiniest hole through it, you will see just how much light there is ready to pour in when we tear the whole thing to pieces.
    Parent Post
    And perhaps that's the whole thing, perhaps that's not tearing the hole in the shaft of the magnetic synthetic technology that is pulling into it's reincarnation recycle based on the accumulation of billions of the programmed emoting, solidified, densified consciousness of the residents of a planet and one's own previous cording to it's artificial grid to allow only a few to get out, but the shutting off of that same force field with the Original version that is inside, that came from the out for that purpose alone many moon(s) ago

Thank you for growing and nurturing the bright point of view, triquetra

Many blessings ~
    By going back to it's genesis, the initial point of 'IT' creation = The mistake.
    When the thought, choice and act of the merge of consciousness with/as technology was initiated

Many blessings ~
    And who's consciousness was put inside that allowed the automaton to spread into the outer realms of existence and thus 'create' the 'Architects' over the dreamers

Consciousness knows

All the best,

Many blessings ~

Limor

10. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi all this is a BUMP posting.

Please read/skip your way through this post, I think it is important

SO IS THIS POST:

"Don't go into the light" - Discussion thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ite+light+trap

Both concern thoughts from many that the' Light Tunnel' at pass over (so called death) is a trap.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

hi again all, think before you jump, don't be a rabbit in the head lights
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. Link to Post #128
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

To my mind anything that promotes fear is not of spirituality, that is if if you believe that Source is unconditional love.
    Drama and fear sells books particularly if the author is selling the idea that he /she knows a way of salvation.
    Ten ways to overcome X,Y andZ
    You also get to join the club of fellow believers.

There is only one way out of the reincarnation cycle--that is Enlightenment

Mystics only teach removal of ignorance.--the ignorance being that you are a separate individual person,
    That thought that you are a person, when remove, leads to Self Realization--the One Self--this why in India an Enlightened One is sometimes called God realized--or a God man.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (28th June 2019), Rich (28th June 2019), Wind (28th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7