+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange creature also seen at the space shuttle

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Strange creature also seen at the space shuttle

May 24th 2017 I had a weird experience. I was out walking with my moms dog, we went to a secluded pasture and inside that I had a sighting. I can not say it was a UFO sighting, but a sighting of a strange transparent flying animal I will describe as a flying fish ½ meter long, see pic below...

See more pics with this strange flying creature

And yes, I was lucky to catch it on photography the day after I went to the site again on May 25th 2017..

Creature sniffing around the space shuttle main engine trusters

The even weirder thing about this was, that I had seen this creature sniffing around the trusters on the space shuttle under one of the last launches.

Today I cannot find the video clip with that thing. I wonder if it was one of my many visions where I saw the creature?

When I say the trusters on the space shuttle, I mean the black trusters (main engine) that is placed directly on the shuttle, not the three support rockets.

I saw it sniffing around there like it was electrical. It was moving very fast like a hummingbird tends to do, but faster.

I wonder if any of you have seen this video clip I am talking about? It was one of the last launches, if not the last one? We are seeing the main engine trusters via an outside surveilance camera under launch. Actually I do not recall I have ever seen the main engines from that perspective under a launch.

Did I really see this creature in a vision 6 years before I actually saw it live and got it on photography?

Anyone seeing this creature at the space shuttle under launch ever?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UFOphotos For This Post:

bennycog (17th May 2018), DNA (17th May 2018), ghostrider (18th May 2018), mab777 (17th May 2018), mojo (17th May 2018), sunwings (17th May 2018), toppy (17th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,188 times in 959 posts

Default Re: Strange creature also seen at the space shuttle

Hi UFO,

Did this apparition also look like it had wings that were flapping like a bird. I have seen a similar apparitions right in front of my home one night (4 years ago) about 20 metres in the air and they actually glowed an orange colour. Utterly fascinating. There were 2 of them coasting along side by side. I spent some time trying to see if they were remotely controlled but saw no conclusive evidence in the way they moved and also the distance they travelled for them to be remotely controlled..
    One way i could explain them would be like saying they looked like baby "see through" pheonix's.
    I just remember a sense of absolute wonderment, though it left me doubting everything more and more because i could not say whether they were biological or a fantastic small town engineering project.
    :tape2:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

mojo (17th May 2018), UFOphotos (17th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange creature also seen at the space shuttle

Yes, exactly like a fish have fins, this one also have "fins" right behind it´s head. They were flapping while it flew upwards, but the flapping was not exactly like a birds flapping, it was insect-like too, faster. Very hard to explain. It was also transparent and was only visible to me with the trees as background. Then it reached the top of the trees and got the sky as background, it dissappeared, gone.

The wings/fins are actually visible in the picture and it flies towards right.

+ Reply to Thread