Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Need help getting rid of a tapeworm

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default Re: Need help getting rid of a tapeworm

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

All that means is that they didn't find what they were testing for (which is quite likely to be something specific).

What's going on may well something they didn't test for. The results certainly don't unarguably mean that you're totally healthy.
    That is very much true, and more or less what I concluded at the end of it, but it's worth mentioning that, according to my doc, the labwork she ordered included testing for tapeworms specifically, among a plethora of other parasites (I had to fill 7 tubes!).

Now, who knows how accurate that really is, or if the lab tested it correctly. Hell, I wouldn't put it beneath the lab I went to to outright falsify results. They're one of those giant, mega-corporation medical companies that are solely concerned with profit, but unfortunately, they've got a total monopoly in my region, and they're the only place I could get it done. There is no other place.

At this point, I've decided to take this whole thing upon myself, which seems to be all too common nowadays, at least here in the US where healthcare, like everything else, is a business, unabashedly.

I looked into getting Albendazole OTC, but it is in fact prescription-only, and apparently expensive, too:

https://www.consumerreports.org/drug...-need-to-make/

Which is just dandy, and no surprise either. I remember my boyfriend having to fork over 300 dollars for a small tub of special lotion of his eczema. Only option, and no generic alternative.

I'm sure that my frustration is apparent in my tone in this post, so hopefully I'm not rubbing anyone the wrong way when I say that I am utterly through with this ridiculous system we have in place here. It would be considerably cheaper to get my grandmother in France to ship the drug over to me, and I may well have to pursue that option. Hell will freeze over before I give hundreds of dollars to a pharmaceutical giant. The best vote, is with your wallet.

To those who have paid for the drug overseas, how much did it cost you, out of pocket? It'll be interesting to find out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    To those who have paid for the drug [Albendazole] overseas, how much did it cost you, out of pocket? It'll be interesting to find out.
    About $4. Over the counter, in every pharmacy in Ecuador.

I can send you a bunch, easy. I have a friend traveling to the US at the end of the month, and they can mail it you. It'd arrive with you maybe 4 weeks from now.

If you DON"T have any parasites or amoebas, it's harmless, except that (like antibiotics) it does knock out the bowel flora. But they're easily replenished, as you probably know.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2018 at 00:01.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (10th July 2018), ClearWater (10th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), seko (10th July 2018), Tam (10th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 times in 133 posts

Hi Bill - this is something I found on ebay and wonder if it's the same thing you can get in Ecuador:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aldazole-Hu...wAAOSwKX9ar34i

The seller is in the Ukraine, so I don't even know if they will ship to the US. And it's certainly more than $4.

I also see Albendazole sold on ebay for pets and wonder if it would be safe for humans.

I strongly suspect a whole lot of people in the US might have some kind of parasitic infection that is showing up as a myriad of untreatable symptoms. Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but it's almost as if "they" want us to be debilitated by parasites and not give us a way to get rid of them. What an easy way to keep the sheep controllable and roped into the useless medical system.

If I were able to get Albendazole, I would take it myself, as I'm pretty sure I got some kind of parasite from some sushi I ate a number of years ago. I have tried many different kinds of natural remedies, and so far nothing has completely kicked it out.

I have not however, tried turpentine, so that might be next.

My father grew up in the rural (poor) midwest (US) in the 1920s. People knew back then that all mammals get parasites, even humans. It's just part of living in the world. So his mom would line the kids up (4 of them) every spring and autumn, and give them each a tablespoon of kerosene followed by a tablespoon of castor oil. When he would tell this story to us, my mom wouldn't believe him, she insisted it would have killed them all. He would just laugh and shake his head. It didn't kill them all, but it probably sure did kill any parasites. And yes, he said kerosene, and not turpentine!

Not sure if I would try kerosene, but I just might try the turpentine.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 10th July 2018 at 16:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bob (10th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If you DON"T have any parasites or amoebas, it's harmless, except that (like antibiotics) it does knock out the bowel flora. But they're easily replenished, as you probably know.
    if your willing to take drugs... Ivermectin is what you'll want for parasites... easy to source, and considered by many as a "wonder drug" especially in relation to human consumption.

Technically.... it's not even a "drug".... (at least, petrochemical based).

WATCH YOUR DOSAGE, this becomes a neuro toxin at high doses....

It's mostly for animals, easy to get and HIGHLY effective.
    Last edited by TargeT; 10th July 2018 at 03:25.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (10th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    Hi Bill - this is something I found on ebay and wonder if it's the same thing you can get in Ecuador:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aldazole-Hu...wAAOSwKX9ar34i
    Here's what's widely on sale in Ecuador. You take two tablets (of one kind, Albendazol) one morning, and two tablets (of another kind, Secnidazol) the next morning. The first is for parasites and worms, and the second is for amoebas and protozoans.

Apparently, that sequence is important. It's basically a do-it-once-and-kill-em-all-in-24-hours nuclear solution.

It doesn't actually say this in the instructions, but my naturopath (who assured me this is all fine as long as one doesn't take it TOO often) advised me to take another double 2+2 dose 7-10 days later (i.e. a second packet), just to be totally 100% sure everything was gone.

If anyone wants any of this, I can certainly organize a bunch of mailouts from the US at the end of the month. It's very lightweight, and the costs are minimal.

My friend who ferries small packages to the US for mailing does this for a small $$ fee, but the total cost of everything for anyone, including US mailing, shouldn't be more than $20 per packet, and maybe $25 for two. (This is a blind order-of-magnitude guess, but it'd be something a little like that.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2018 at 03:00.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (10th July 2018), ErtheVessel (10th July 2018), Orobo (20th March 2019), Tam (10th July 2018), TargeT (10th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I will certainly be looking into that, Bill. Thanks ever so much, it's very kind of you both! We can hash out the details via PM.

Looks like Bill is my new dealer

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), petra (2nd August 2018), TargeT (10th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    We can hash out the details via PM.
    research the difference between the two... I think Ivermectin is the FAR superior choice based on treating hundreds of animals.

prothelment side effects

Ivermectin side effects

UPDATE:

Ivermectin will not kill adult tapeworms... great for any type of parasite that feeds off "you", adult tapeworms are not effected...

Sorry, ignore me
    Last edited by TargeT; 10th July 2018 at 04:03.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), ErtheVessel (10th July 2018), Tam (10th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Here is a link to Dr Klinghardt who states that it is getting harder to get rid of parasites particularly in people with a high EMF environment. He says they have found a tiny tapeworm in the biofilm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vehpT-YOgm4

Trisher

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), Tam (1st August 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Well, I got my hands on Albendazole, finally. I've been taking it for 2 days. I've head steady, persistent nausea and high fatigue the whole time, but I expected about as much: I've always been super-sensitive to certain classes of drug.

Stomach's been a gurgling, tight mess, so hopefully that's a good sign. Naturally, I'm constipated at the moment, so I've yet to see anything. I'll keep eating my greens, though.

For what it's worth, I tried a number of the remedies here: some DE, couple of bulbs of raw garlic, pumpkin seeds. None particularly worked, as far as I'm aware, but then again, I have an adult tapeworm, so I feel like the big guns were necessary for this one.

I will post a final update once Stacey is out. If this doesn't work, then I'm going to seriously wonder what the hell I've been passing.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I will absolutely, in any case, be taking probiotics for a good while after. I have a jar of really juicy kimchi and my mother is lending me her bottle of raw, live probiotic pills.

Don't forget to do that after any such treatment!
    Last edited by Tam; 1st August 2018 at 16:28.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), petra (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3